It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Not what Project Camelot has on their site. I've been having trouble getting the mp3 link, so haven't been able to hear it for myself, but will keep trying.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Universal Light

Not what Project Camelot has on their site. I've been having trouble getting the mp3 link, so haven't been able to hear it for myself, but will keep trying.

Bill Deagle 4th October

There ya go

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalSolution
Also on this very day, October 4th, (1648) The first volunteer fire department was established in New York by Peter Stuyvesant. Uh oh, careful, it must mean the earth is going to catch on fire and explode or something!
-LS

I take the point in your entire post -- namely that it's not hard to link events historically
-- but I am intrigued by what you've said (above). The saying "many a true word is spoken in jest" comes to mind, because I thought, "Okay, so Stuyvesant established the volunteer fire dept on Oct 4th, but how many days was it before they got called out to a fire?"

Three days, maybe?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else thought about the inherent flaw in the web bot program?

The web bot measures linguistic trends on the internet as far as I have gathered. When it publishes a report, or makes the news, or has its results discussed, they are usually reflected online.

In this manner, wouldn't the web bot be amplifying it's own results exponentially?

Seems a little tainted... But for now I am going to assume that the designers also included a filter to ignore pages containing the term "web bot", etc.

What do you all think?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MyrTheSeeker

Simple answer: no.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Cliff High addressed that question in the new audio interview he gave to Project Camelot.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What are the chances what is actually happening is the following?

Bots go out, return multiple key words, and if certain groups communicate over the web to plan something, the web bot picks it up and returns this info along with other pieces of info. Then is able to verify, through cross checking other simular information it found, this certain plan may take place due to multiple sources found and relay the keywords to the people sifting through it's finds.

This could easily be done and could explain why it predicts 2012 as life changing. There is so much info out there saying it will happen and saying what people think will happen it just logically retrieves the data and says because all these people say it's so it must be so and hence a 2012 prediction.

If the attack on 9/11 was planned over the internet it may have picked up info from multiple sites coordinating the effort but because these sites would be vauge the prediction would also be vauge but in the end correct.

As for weather and earthquakes it could easily predict them by basing the history of it and even more so if it compared it to current plate locations etc.

This may be more than what the program actually does but just an idea for a web bot predictor at least that's how I would program the bots to run.

Anything coordinated over the net would be found in not secured and conformation from other sources would then cause the bot to display the prediction.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Here's the problem with the 'event' being economic in nature. The projected time of release is 0740 GMT. That's 3:40 a.m. on the east coast of the US. The market and banks won't be open yet. I hate to say it, but a suitcase nuke attack in the middle of the night seems more likely to me. If NYC is one of the cities attacked, it will have an economic impact as well.

Good point, that -- about the time factor. (Does make you wonder about that "3 a.m. phone call" thing, though.
)

However, while the market and banks won't be open to the public, FOREX trade would still be going on, and of course at that time of day (0740 GMT) the Asian markets have been up and running for some hours. Tokyo, for example, is nine hours ahead of GMT so it would be 1640 local time there (4:40 pm) on the same day when it's 3:40 a.m. in NYC. In Hong Kong it would be 3:40 pm.

Now, the Asian markets haven't yet had a trading day since the "bailout" was passed by Congress on Fri. Oct 3. When they open on Monday Oct 6 they'll have had a whole weekend to digest the import of that piece of legislation, and no doubt the smarter ones (meaning most of them) would also know about the amendment that was snuck in that allows US banks to keep zero cash reserves -- with all that implies. (It's been extensively discussed here on ATS and in many other places.) So it's quite hard to say how the Asian markets will react.

But that's just Monday. What they do on Tuesday could partly be a reaction to what Wall St does on Monday (as it reacts to errm...their reaction.) But if some major Asian-based traders start dumping dollars on Tuesday because of a fear that they'll soon be worthless, then the FOREX people in the USA will know about it well and truly by the wee hours of Tuesday (US East Coast time).

Have to point out that my statements here shouldn't be taken to imply that I'm giving an expert opinion. I'm not an economics expert, so I just glean what I can from those who do seem to know what they're talking about. Especially on this site. But with this "Oct 7" question in mind I think it's important for us to consider the markets outside the US and how they could impact things. (And vice versa, of course.)

I could well imagine a 3 a.m. phone call or two if either the Asian markets start to tank, or dump dollars -- or both. I can also imagine hastily-called middle-of-the-night meetings of certain high-ups to try and work out what action to take (in such a scenario) before the US markets open, and whether the US President might even avail himself of the chance to impose martial law as some on threads here have suggested he wants to. Beats me. Hard to say. A crashing dollar would be very very scary if we could see it coming from what's happening in markets half a world away. It'd be like watching a tsunami heading for you and knowing that no matter how fast you run, there's no way to escape...

On the other hand, as you say there has been a lot of "chatter" picked up regarding a potential terrorist attack, and from a purely cold-blooded point of view it would make sense to commit such an act when the target country already has some pretty heavy problems to deal with.

If this Web bot thing has it right, something is going to happen. Certainly, the events of the past couple of weeks lead us to believe that things are not going to be all hunky dory on the economic front for some time yet.

[edit on 5/10/08 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
everyone, listen to what David Wilcock says about Bill Deagle's interview yesterday morning:

projectavalon.net...

he disagrees with what Bill has to say! check it out!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Too simple, James

Can you please elaborate? Is there a filter there?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Cliff High addressed that question in his audio interview with Project Camelot.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pteranodon

I completely agree. Those who are having trouble understanding how the program works, or are curious how it works, then check out the interview Cliff High, the programmer behind the Web Bot program, gave to Project Camelot. You can read the transcript here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

People are getting a bit carried away with all this talk of a nuke attack this month, but I can assure you it's not going to happen just yet. Sollog has been predicting nuke terrorism in the U.S. since 1995, but he also gave us signs to look out for before such an attack is imminent. The signs he gave are NOT yet in place, although they are slowly getting there, so it's not going to happen just yet.

Seriously, there is no chance of suitcase nukes on the 7th of this month.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by memememe

I would be very interested to see your sources for this. I'm basing my opinion on data collected from a intelligence think tank, which I have provided links to in an earlier post.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I would be very interested to see your sources for this. I'm basing my opinion on data collected from a intelligence think tank, which I have provided links to in an earlier post.

I don't think you are going to see the sources you want to see.

I for one, don't "believe" (key word there) that there will be any nukes either on the 7th of October. I have no facts to back this up because this is just my opinion. It may happen, but who knows....except those who "push the button".

But it is quite obvious that we are in for some very bad times ahead.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No evidence of a nuclear attack yet. So far the only evidence we have of anything going awry is a natural disaster or economic breakdown or a combination of both over a period of months.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I was asking about "Sollog has been predicting nuke terrorism in the U.S. since 1995, but he also gave us signs to look out for before such an attack is imminent." Could you give me a source for this in particular. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Good idea to have a supply of food and water and other nessesatitys at all times. regardless of what the web bot says

Hope for the best and Prepare for the Worst

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Agreed. Citation needed.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I take Wilcock's word over Deagle's, personally.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join