It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I had to share this with you all. I am not sure if anybody has mentioned this and if so...I just would like to confirm it. October 7th is the day I've been thinking all day and everything that may go wrong that could happen on that day came through my mind. So far, there's only one that stands out. PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE 51. Link: www.whitehouse.gov...

I feel that there will be a form of Catastropic Emergency as a result of this economic situation. I guess we can say at this point that our economy is experiencing Catastrophic Emergency which may give rise to a reason to enact Presidential Direcive 51.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, according to George and Cliff today, we are still building up to the 'main event' on or around October 7th. They seem to think it's economic in nature due, and I'd have to agree. Still, there is some other activity out there that could indicate a terrorist attack. Who knows? Could be the 'poo-poo platter'! A couple of suitcase nukes in Washington and NYC would really push our fragile economy well over the edge of the cliff!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: '10-7'
Original Airdate: May 23, 2005
Synopsis: "While investigating the murder of man hired to make dirty bombs that terrorists intend to set off in Miami..."

www.csifiles.com...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There's 2584 days between 9.11.01 and 10.7.01 -- which is the eighteenth Fibonacci number:

In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are a sequence of numbers named after Leonardo of Pisa, known as Fibonacci. Fibonacci's 1202 book Liber Abaci introduced the sequence to Western European mathematics, although the sequence had been previously described in Indian mathematics.

The first number of the sequence is 0, the second number is 1, and each subsequent number is equal to the sum of the previous two numbers of the sequence itself, yielding the sequence 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, etc

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Can you explain why that fact has any significance? Or am I missing something obvious?

Keep in mind, the 10/7 event(s) are foreshadowed by events from the period 9/22 through 9/27 (the whole financial meltdown / bailout talks period). So the obvious guess is that the 10/7 event will be economic. Market crash? WebBot goes on to say there will be a second event on or about 10/15 that has a 'military aspect' to it. Martial Law after a week of rioting and civil unrest? Or an unrelated 'kick-them-while-they're-down' kinda thing? Let's all hope nothing comes of any of this.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I guess it's time now!
Because of symbolism: (131313:13):13=777
13 is the bad number
2 +1 +2+ 8=13

10/2/2008
What could happen?
maybe riots
maybe they send microwaves to the us that make people crazy
Then comes their militia

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by arktkchr

Can you explain why that fact has any significance? Or am I missing something obvious?

...you're kidding me, right?!! You used the word 'fact' -- that should be your "missing" info... since 9/11.

The publicizing of potential, imminent future events is obviously topical, then, deciding to research furthermore is logical, no? The title of the o.p includes the phrase, "for the record."

[edit on 1-10-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed someone mentioning this already but do the webbots have anything to do with Terence McKenna's "Timewave Zero" in the construction of their predictions? Because I was nerding out on the old DOS program that lets you map the wave this morning - and right on the money, October 7th, 2008 until December 12th, 2008 there is a massive dip into novelty. For two months straight it's just a line going down, down, down. Then on December 12th there is a slight resurgence of "habit" and the novelty dip starts up again around December 23rd and doesn't really wane until February 2009. Sound familiar?

The program also lets you map the resonance of a particular point with previous parts of the wave - and October 7th, 2008 is resonant with around October 29-31st, 1743 - December 12th is resonant with 1755. I checked out wikipedia to see what I could get from these dates, here's some of what I found:

War of the Austrian Succession (1740-1748) en.wikipedia.org...

The Dagohoy Rebellion (1744-1829) en.wikipedia.org...

I believe I read that the webbots were predicting an earthquake for December 12th, here's what happened in the vicinity of 1755 which it is resonant with:

1755 - The Dictionary of the English Language is published by Samuel Johnson, he started writing it in 1746 (uh, mid October?

1756-1763 - the Seven Years War 1755:en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously lots of other things happened too, these were just some of the standouts.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I believe any of this but I do find it interesting. I'm sort of looking at October 7th as a real test of whether it's capable of predicting anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Listen to Clif explain how the webbot calculates its predictions. Its very complex and difficult to understand.

www.projectcamelot.org...

I developed some software that goes on out and eats large chunks of the internet. It reads public domain stuff off of forums and other areas, sometimes strays into chat groups. It’s not very deterministic and it follows links, so sometimes when we set it off, we don’t really know where it’s going to end up going in terms of what text it’s going to eat. And that’s part of the whole thrill of it all, if you will. There’s a serendipitous approach to this because we tell the software, which are called spiders, to sit on this server, open up this one web page, go and find any key words on that web page that we tell you out of this list to start with. And if you find those words, read back a certain number of words and read forward a certain number of words, copy that, do some stuff with it, and if you find any links in there, well, have at it. Go follow those and do the same thing down there.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm french,

I designed a survey of anticipation for October 7 :

sfogliatello.blogspot.com...

Participate !

www.sfogliatello-creation.com

Sfogliatello - Grenoble

With a intrepid desire, we must break with this iniquitous system embodied by the hydra atlanto - Zionist through policies such as the UMP, the PS, MODEM, LCR and the company ...

Censorship exists in France friends.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
hello, my first post. been looking around on this forum...love it. great insight to the "unmentionable" topics with most.

i would like to try to explain how this software works and try it from a more scientific approach for those that do not understand, or are skeptical.

as mentioned before, the bots do not make predictions using the words they find in the sense of the present, but rather, there is an unconscious thought behind each word.

let me go scientific for a moment.

quantum physics. that is the answer. it is no different that thinking about someone and the phone rings and it is them. it is no different than thinking about a song and the song comes on. it is no different than the tests that have been done showing the brain reacting to things before they happen.

in quantum theory, everything is connected, because of course, it was all one at some point before the big bang. therefore, if everything is connected, then there is a web that interlocks everything. hence, sub-consciously, or consciously, one could know the future...because they are connected to it already.

look up the water experiments done masaru emoto. he found out that just a mere thought can change the way water shapes itself once it is frozen. music changed it, thoughts, feelings, words..they all made it different. why? because were connected to it. bare in mind also, your electrons are always mingling with things around you, things you arent "touching" but you actually are...on a molecular level. the world is very much not "meets the eye"

this is kind of a cheesy video from a documentary called "what the bleep do we know" nonetheless, it is a very good tool to show how weird the quantum events are.

the point is words are powerful, powerful enough to shape water...they can def predict the future, or shape it for that matter, and sometimes the speaker never even knows it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by perficio7]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
wow my previous post would not edit at all, let alone with the screwed it video it kept putting back in no matter what. here is the video.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
very sorry for the triple post. if a mod comes by please clean up my last one, it will not edit correctly and leaves these messed up videos in. i will just post the link this time.

again sorry for the triple post.

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by perficio7

Thanks perficio7

Do you have some connection to the project?

That video has been on ATS for a while, extremely interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Hasn't this thing been right somewhat in the past?

There was a documentary on predictions that had it, think it was from the history channel, interesting stuff.

For those of you who don't already know (and apologies if this has already been posted).
The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

The projects concept was aimed at tapping into the “collective unconscious” of the universe and it’s inhabitants. As well, there was an interesting time concept involved and an unusual concept of a “tipping point” regarding the past, current, and future times. It went a bit deeper than viewing what those of us on the Internet are saying.

But in 2001, bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program. They began to take notice of coincidence with occurrences and explored it further.

One of the first accurate predictions from the bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it’s effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it’s prediction on “web chatter” which ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.

Regrettably, the bot program’s prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

It has also predicted that there will be a global catastrophe in the year 2012.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by James Random]

As for what could happen on the 7th is just guesswork. It may be probable that another HAARP test is scheduled for then (there have been a few this year already, The Sichuan Earthquake and Hurricane Ike as well as some minor events all one after the other). Causing an earthquake in Vancouver using HAARP would certainly cause a catastrophe depending on the severity, but not enough of a catastrophe to invoke PD51 and HSPD20 (except in the area of vancouver, maybe). As for the assination of Barak Obama, I think the Bildeberg Group would be reluctant to assassinate one of their own unless they had good reason.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Thanks perficio7

Do you have some connection to the project?

That video has been on ATS for a while, extremely interesting nonetheless. [/quote/]

reply to post by dodgygeeza

no dodgy, i have no connection to the project. i am just an outside observer. i was intrigued by quantum mechanics several years back and sought to understand it. once i did, i found it made more sense out of nonsense than anything else id heard.

when i came across the web bots and the ideas behind how they work, i immediately saw the similarities between the two. also, i am reminded of the bible code.

i used to believe in the bible, but now i do not. however, the same technique in the bible code works on other books as well. so, apparently, there is more than one way to pull predictions out of spoken or written words.

the web bots are no different from their predecessors, however, it seems to be more effective to analyze words realtime, as opposed to words composed long ago.

this whole topic brings up some interesting ideas though, ie if we know the future can we change it? if we know the future will we make it happen anyway? are things set in stone by some kind of plan?

this sh-t is real life butterfly effect and donnie darko.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You're forgetting the pogo effect. The paradox whereby the attempts to prevent something from happening actually cause it to happen.
The re-imaging of The Time Machine brought up an interesting idea when the professor attempted to prevent his fiancee from being killed. It postulated that, if something is supposed to happen, it will happen one way or another regardless of whether you prevent the first attempt at it happening or not. Terminator also raises this issue.

But the web bot is not an intelligent human being. If 8 million people were to write THE WORLD WILL END NEXT WEEK across 8 million web pages then, no doubt, the web bot would make the prediction that a time of great calamity will transpire in seven days. It's as stupid as that.
Let's not go relying on a computer program to tell us the future, lets continue to use our brains.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OMG December 12 is resonant with 1755, look what happened that year:

November 1 - 1755 Lisbon earthquake: In Portugal, Lisbon is destroyed by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing 60,000-90,000 people.

November 18 - An earthquake occurs in the vicinity of Cape Ann, Massachusetts, causing extensive damage.

And the Web Bot is predicting a massive earthquake for vancouver area between December 10 and 12

[edit on 3-10-2008 by FromAndes]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They claim the web-bot predicted the china quake...

Can anyone show me actual quotes of the China Quake predictions that the web-bot made? Preferably time-stamped..... I can't seem to find the actual China Quake prediction...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Personally, I am more concerned about October 11.

But it may be a strictly personal, individual thing.
(Just an odd dream I had - nothing else.
)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join