It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 8
40
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The timing is perfect isn't it...? For some kind of attack. It the economy melts down in the western world, how can we support armies and retaliation at the same time as feeding our people? Martial law would be the only solution... unfortunately. Consumerism is dead, long live consumerism -.-




posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11
 


These fundamentalists are trying to create an totally Islamic world, even up there in the Great White North. It couldn't hurt to stock up on supplies either way. Worst case scenario, you don't have to go to the grocery store for a while. Best case scenario, you and your family are ready, no matter what happens.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Trayen11
 


These fundamentalists are trying to create an totally Islamic world, even up there in the Great White North.


Really?

do you have some links or news sources i can refference to read on this. Because it's news to me, perhaps i have not seen it or not looked hard enough.

Truth be told I never really connected Canada with everything going on in Iraq and the Islam regimes, other than out peackeeping troop in Afgan.

Please forward me some links so i can check it out for myself....maybey im just being niave...who really know right.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11
 


Besides the movie that I linked you to before, which is very clear about the Islamic global agenda, here is a little history about past conquests. I also suggest you rewatch the movie with this possibility in mind. There are muslims everywhere in the Western World, and we have no idea how many may be involved in the fundamentalist movement. It's not out of the question that there are sleeper cells in almost every major Canadian city.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts
 


I'll do that for sure thanks again.

So my question to you is this......do you believe something is going to happen on Tuesday? I mean do you really believe or are you just skeptical about it?

And if you truely believe the webot prediction to be true, which do you consider to be more plausable to constitute a 6 month release equal to that of 9/11?

Total US financial breakdown or attack wether terrorist or WW3 type?


For me I would have to think it would have to be some kind of attack where a multitude of human live are lost, IMO the wars in last 6 years have really desencitized(spelt wrong i know) the global community, im thinking we would have to be looking at millions of death to have the type of release these people are referring to no?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11
 


Yes, my intuition says that something BIG is coming, and I don't think that a financial meltdown alone would be enough to cause a four month 'freak out' period. A nuke attack would, definitely. Just look at what's going on here on ATS. Even the calm members seem aggitated and nervous. Collective consciousness???



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts
 


I can see how a US financial meltdow could cause a 4 month freak out period for the people in the US, but i have a hard time believing the rest of the world would experience something that dramatic.

I know the us has a strong foothold on the global community but i cant see it being so important that the entire world suffers because they fall. Do you perhaps have something reading wise on global economics that could prove an entire financial meltdown over the failure of the US?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is whats going to happen on the 7th. I will be trying to cram my head with mock trial crap. I will be stressing about how I will pay back $125,000 in student loans. But more importantly and depressing is that I will be worrying about the same crap on the 8th! and I am one day closer to not being ready for my finals.....that is what is going to happen!



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11
 


Just Google 'global banking structure' or 'global economics' and take your pick! Then look at the fact that the entire western world looks to the US for military back up. If we meltdown, there will be no way we can do it anymore. Everyone will be on their own.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa
 


I sooooooooooooo hope you are right, and if you are, please feel free to say 'I told you so!' Too many indicators are pointing in the opposite direction though, I'm afraid.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts
 


What do you think the odd of martial law being declared in other countries over all of this? Think They would have to declare it in Canada Uk France China Russia places like this over it?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11
 


Depends. If it is just a US economic meltdown without a terror aspect, then there shouldn't be a military aspect elsewhere, but if it is a massive terror attack, then the entire non-muslim world will be on edge. We know from the past that they are capable of attacking anywhere, the US, the UK, Spain etc. They are giving the following odds as to the nature of the 'event': 20% chance of it being a natural disaster/earth related event, 40% chance of it being a military type attack and a 40% chance of it being a economic event.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Deagle is saying that an event could take place in Chicago.

What's scarier is that Larry Silverstein now owns the Sears Tower. We all know what happened to the last buildings he bought out..



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
here's what David Wilcock thinks of Dr. Deagle's recent interview:

projectavalon.net...



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Could any of this have anything to do with Reinhardt's prediction of another financial crisis on the 6th?



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia
 


No, he's predicting a nuke in an american city and a financial meltdown a few days later.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Woa woa woa... Back up people.

"Time wave"? From what I've read, this little program dealie can run on something as low as an Apple II computer.

en.wikipedia.org...

The web bot predictor is something different I think... But you just need to flip on the TV to see the state of the world, but it's far from collapsing just yet.

It's a pseudoscience, it's even a parody of science. The universe runs on pure chaos, and I don't think a bastardized computer program built on mathematics and numerology can predict such an infinitely complex beast.

I don't think such a system would exist just for the human race.

We're really not that important.



[edit on 5-10-2008 by mattguy404]



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts
 


iT SHOULD BE SAID.... If chicago goes so does a major portion of americas water supply.... The Mississippi.

Hey right now bottled water is cheap and a few cases isn't much to store is it? Go ahead...buy a few cases at worse you have some bottled water on hand... at best god forbid the other scenari .



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia
 


Initially Deagle said Chicago but his final word and city was Los Angeles. With that said, I live in the burbs of Chicago and if an economic crash happens, I will be out in an instant. Unreal stuff nonetheless.

Edit to add: He also said events would happen in order of: economic, then nuclear, then pestilence (a release of a pandemic which he said was Avian Flu)

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Universal Light]



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro
 


I sent the web bot prediction information for October 7 to a few friends via email. Hopefully, nothing will happen. I would feel awful if the SHTF and I didn't warn them.

Web bots and TWZ will become very well known if something major happens.

Prayers going out for all here.



new topics

top topics



 
40
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join