It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know personally what the key is as she is thinking of it, but I do know there is something that woke me up to all my odd memories that hadn't connected yet. They didn't even do that when I watched Fire in the Sky, except for the fact that I knew I could go outside and mentally tell them off for their mistreatment of people, and that they would hear me. So I did! But thats just me.

There is a common denominator, that brought all my memories together when I saw it, and the raw torrents of emotions that I experienced was much like a discharge that people report in hypnosis. I knew exactly what it meant, and wasn't happy to discover this. This was something from another person's account, and then within a few days, our sitings which included psi contact began. My youngest son who has no memories of abductions (but after his siting told me that he was terrified of windows and didn't want to be taken in the night through them) woke up saying something unusual that clued me into the possibility of what it meant. I'm not going to say what it is. And it may not be the key. It is an activator however!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It would be nice and easy if the ET's just came down, not worried about people being scared or suicidal or angry and just said to us .
" you are a prison planet, and have been for eons, you never learn from your mistakes, and this is where you've gone wrong.
Those that want to learn or have learned then they are welcome to come with us".

They then take with them the ones that want to learn, the ones that don't want to be held back by the fear mongering , greed obsessed elite's.
Give us the choice, but they won't, they keep waiting for us to find the 'key' whatever that is, instead we keep making the same mistakes over and over.

If the 'nibiru' event or anything similar actually happened , then we'd learn to help one another, but then the old ways would creep back, it may take a generation but sooner or later without any clear guidance we fall back into the same old routine, we grab as much as we can to make our lives easier and more comfortable, even at the expense of another.
Then we'd barter, and bargain, then we'd develop a monetary system again, then the wheel comes full circle.

We will never learn, especially if we are a prison planet and once we get to a technology level the ET's come back and send us into the stone age again.

Sooner or later the ET's are going to get bored waiting for us to change , we as a species can't , we're children. We make our own rules , and they're always selfserving rules. They give us no scope or incentive to want to evolve. Sure our technology is getting better but mankind still has the same lack of wisdom he had when living in caves, grab what you can , when you can.

Protocols and key's don't mean much when your fighting amongst yourselves for food , women, money. Its the law of the strong, of the bully, and its the likes of us 'nerds' that get dragged down , we cower trying to hide the fact that we want to be different, that we are different, we want more than shiney stuff, than to be the centre of attention. we want to be grownup, but whats the point when your surrounded by shouting , squalling, screaming children who all want to be the centre of your universe.
We keep our heads down , trying not to be noticed, whilst in the shadows we grumble about our lot, we question , how can we be better? but with no books or teachers to show us the way, we remain in the dark, as clueless as the bragging bully trying to impress the next girl to look his way.
He at least has a purpose , even if it is to beat up kids smaller than himself .

Unless all us nerds and geeks gang up as a unit we will never beat the bullies.

We will never be allowed into class to learn what we need to , to better ourselves and our children when we're old enough to have them.
The Bullies keep blocking the door.

SO come on all you nerds, join the fight , kick that bully right in the marriage tackle, and where it realy hurts, in his wallet.
Buy no more processed junk food, live a healthy lifestyle, be kind to one another even if their nasty to you, be better than they are, learn what you can.
Maybe after the big show we can make a change, we can be the ones in control for once.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No, its not a key like that. What I know of thats in common with certain cases is only with the greys.

It would be nice if they would do that. I would like that very much. Its much like the disclosure that everyone wants and information on free energy. I guess if the government starts releasing its files (but then that means they can control what gets released) this is disclosure.

Thats not disclosure to me. The truth about ets, and the universe, its history, a mentorship program, their presence as teachers with us, the emergence of a new cooperative moneyless high tech society, development of psi abilities, enmass, this is what I consider disclosure. And thats a ways off I think, though would love to be surprised on that.

I think there are many aspects of this situation here, including that our leaders work for renegade ets, and we are a crippled dna slave race, which was not what we were created to be, that makes this a complex one. I think galactic law is involved and protocol's relate to that.

I think we need to shine our lights, and withdraw from the wars and agendas of the renegades, and behave in community, cooperatively. Show caring. Devalue money in our lives and find ways to value community without it. These will show where our heart is.

edit to add: most of the fighting your mentioning is related to the scarcity deliberately built into our system by enki's renegade groups, and is a part and parcel of the trauma and desperate conditions most people endure on this planet. This is not our natures. Most people I know are very decent folk.
Norway, has the highest standard of living in the world. They have a system of substantive equality that relates to good social programs, and a high education system. They also have an almost 0% murder rate. Crime and trauma are intricately related. They shine their lights in our "monied" world very nicely.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Maybe I could ask you this then smokingman. What after all these many posts and revelations you have given us, what in your mind is the main message these aliens have given you. What do you think their main reason for contacting you is, what do they say above all else?

I second this honest and genuine request.

I agree. The request for the key could be lost in pages and pages of what it might be, what smokingman thinks it is, what we think it is...but this question I think is far more important. If these aliens do have a message he will have the key anyway so lets forget that, the answer to this question is far more interesting.

The answer will most probably show what knowledge hes been given anyway, and I doubt without seeing some key you'd be able to fully understand such a message and then be able to pass it on to humanity.

What is this thread about if its not about these aliens message to us? People can go on and on about discs, blue boxes, dragons, 144,000 souls etc etc but its pointless without a message I think.

I think it right we ask this question , the content of this thread and its ground breaking discoveries what is the point to them without a message to us?

I was merely saying sorry if I appeared to be asking personal questions, I know I wouldnt like it, but point taken Beamish!

You say this thread is about control? Control in what way?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is like watching three people have a discussion about the motives for Santa dn the tooth fairy..
. Good stuff keep it up..Nordics and greys...oh my..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Mr Green

Do you really think nordics use the same protocol as greys? They do joint projects/programs many a time, but that doesn't mean such a thing relates to this case or even everyone's case.

Well I dont really know. I do remember a report that Travis Walton saw Nordics as well as Greys when he was abducted. He said the Nordics calmed him down from his absolute state of fear. Its not a union you hear much about though is it.

Can you tell me about what joint programmes/projects you've heard of? I know its not relevant to this thread but its very interesting.

Do you know of any aliens that have a crocodile type face with massive teeth all way down their mouth by any chance? Not classic reptile more anubis/ crocodile stood over 7 foot tall? Ive never seen one but I know someone who has. Off topic I know but just thought Id ask.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
This is like watching three people have a discussion about the motives for Santa dn the tooth fairy..
. Good stuff keep it up..Nordics and greys...oh my..

So you cant help me with my identification of the 7 foot anubis/crocodile then

This is not made up honestly.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Unless all us nerds and geeks gang up as a unit

SO come on all you nerds, join the fight ,

Oh thanks for that what a compliment! I just asked my daughter what she thought one of these was and she said..."Oh thats someones whos intelligent, goofy and slightly strange....plus their wierd and lonely" She calls this site International Freaks! She even changed its name to this in my favourites...

Does this describe you?? !!! Im certainly no International freak !!

Am I

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey, in my reams of research, i have heard about crocodile ets. I have no idea where I'd find that material again though. I don't want to meet one.

I've read cases where nordics soothed people who were being medically treated by the greys, or those terribly frightened. But my memory is of greys and nordics and nazis. That was my earliest memory. The flyovers with extras, involve greys and nordics. In all this time, I've only purchased two books, that relate to what I recognize in my life, Jim Spark's (greys) and Miriam Delicado's (nordics). They do share common agenda and goals and from what I've read federations or organizations. Though there are supposedly renegades as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mohamad on a mope, this thread has grown some today.
I just got home still have cats to feed and then myself in that order( Grin)

Will read through it all later and maybe post if there is still time because I still have a few calls to make as well.

BTW Thanks to all for the support you know who you are.

goodnight SM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Will read through it all later and maybe post if there is still time because I still have a few calls to make as well.

BTW Thanks to all for the support you know who you are.

goodnight SM

Of course, I look forward to your answers. My questions are genuine Im not here to do anything else except support, but please do not avoid these questions.

If they gave you no message to help man kind then I cant really see why they contacted you. You dont have to give specifics away but there must be something we can be told? They have made a very big impression on you, you've spoke at great length about them , so even if you tell us why you felt the need to do this may help us in understanding their motives.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi my Green Friend

I just bumped up and old thread about my visitor message to us please read it and tell me what you think.

The rest of you very valid question I will tackle tomorrow, need some down time now
SM

[edit on 4-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Hi my Green Friend

I just bumped up and old thread about my visitor message to us please read it and tell me what you think.

The rest of you very valid question I will tackle tomorrow, need some down time now
SM

[edit on 4-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

Last night I had the pleasure of spending most the night in the company of Orzeml And Amizarac I asked a lot of questions and received many interesting replies.

One of the questions I ask was how are we humans perceived by his race?

His answers was that in the last 20 years we have become a race obsess with idolizing pretenders and shallow people.

I asked him to clarify his meaning of pretenders and Orzeml explained that our worship of what we call movie stars is unhealthy and very negative to our goal.

He then asks me what I would think of a race that puts money and greed over everything else.

He explains that watching from the outside if much different than living from within.

Look at your planet from our point of view more than two thirds live in misery created by a small group of profit takers who are happy to trade four billion lives so they can live like kings.

Most You human are still willing to go to war with your neighbors over the most minor matters.

You all try to preach love and understanding yet are totally indifferent to the suffering of your own race.

Just recently your governments have found thousands of billions of dollars to try and rescue your meaningless lifestyle yet very little is done and spent helping your fellow human who are dieing of hunger and sickness every day.

At any time throughout your short history one war or another has raged on your planet pitting your own race against yourselves in order for few to gain financial gain.

You now worship, movies stars football stars , and rock stars as god and your children want to grow up to be like then.
Your newspapers and magazine are full of stories about excessive shallow people who waste fortunes while the little children die in there millions from hunger and sickness.

Your race was given a pure clean and virgin planet with everything it needed for your kind to shelter and feed itself.
Yet in a very short time you have nearly destroyed this and yourselves. Is it any wonder we are very fearful of letting you humans join the other races in our universe, let alone make full contact with you?

So from us watching from the outside you as a race paint us a very scary picture.

As much as we have tried to help the human over the centuries we cant seem to change this materialistic attitude that has brainwashed your race. Some on our planet think that the human have gone down the path of insanity to far to be brought back onto the path of humanity but we feel there is still strong hope.

We will give you to knowledge of the old world as we have done on many occasions in the past and you can use this to hasten your people development and reach its goals.

There are still hundreds of million of good people on your planet but very few of these make policies
that benefit the masses.
And there are only a very few bad people on this planet but most of these make all the laws and policies that effect you all.

The rest of your planets population is what we call lost and with no sense of direction and will follow what ever they think is the norm and these are the one you must show the path to.

Your planet was once balance and every tribe had what it needed to live and prosper but greed and ego has ravaged and pillaged from most of those tribes and now you have a very imbalanced world where there are tribes living on nothing because all was taken from them.

It is up to all humanity to restore this balance and insure that all men and women are fed and sheltered equally on this planet only then will the human race be on course for a meeting with other races.

This planet was never created to be the playground of a few and the misery of billions and rulers never had the right to enslave the people only lead them into a better existence.

You rules for any living being is to live and let all others live along side them, nothing more is of greater importances. "

REPLY:-

Would that be the message by any chance my friend.

I found as I read your message my heart chakra opened and radiated much love, this to me is all I need to know about you. You are a brave soul and one that I thank for trying to put right what is so wrong with this world.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Still up and about

Bless you Mr Green your reply has made my night.

And given me more strengh to continue this along this path regardless of all the negative and personal attacks I must suffer.

I wish I could have help you more wih this key business but here i am at a loss.

Beamish and our friend riggs expected me to make up an answer but this is not the way to the enlightened path.

We are a beautiful race and we could become so much better but first we must end this path of self destruct........
false Gods are not the destine path of an evolved race.
Peace & hope

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
oh oh...I hear talk about answers.

How about answers to some of my questions smokingman2006?

Anyways, I'd like to comment about secrets, things I gathered from my short and, as they say, "meandering" life.

It appears to me that secrets are used as a tool, not to protect knowledge of something because knowledge was, is and will always be free, universally.

Instead, knowledge is irrelevant, it is the tool itself that does all the work and I believe it to work on the old divide and conquer principle.

Perhaps the following might read like psyops 1-0-1, you have been warned

I "know" something that smokingman2006 and Beamish don't (I love you both equally so I'll use you in this example
). I tell smokingman2006 in confidence this information and assert that he must not disclose it to Beamish, at no circumstance.

Smokingman2006 already feels important and special because I have disclosed something to him alone (I might mention Beamish even, as a warning). The fact that the informaton might be useless to him does not lessen the power it carries, for it is a "secret", but only I know its "true face".

Smokingman2006 does not know information is useless to him, I might have led him to believe it is of utmost importance, regardless, he will not tell because I have preyed on his ego, and it worked.

Next, I hint to Beamish, either directly or indirectly that there is some "secret" knowledge to be had out there and so Beamish starts looking (ego works once again). I might throw in all kinds of wild, but plausible things, based on what Beamish is interesed in (I did my homework beforehand).

Small world, Beamish finds out on his own that smokingman2006 has the "secret" or I steer Beamish in that direction through other planted information, people, documents, etc.

I have successfully polarized the situation and introduced the opponents to each other. The board is set and pieces can play their game. Occasionally I might throw a bone or two just to spice things up, but the gap between the have's and have not's is widening, especially now that smokingman2006 sees that the "secret" is even more valuable/important because Beamish is really after it.

And so the "dance" goes on and on, I could play this for as long as necessary, alter the parameters, bring in more pieces, you name it. Never foget that because I control the board I can terminate the game at any time at the expense of one or all the pieces on the board (and start all over with a fresh set).

That's how pathetic we are as humans on this planet.

Replace the knowledge/information with anything that comes to mind from life that you are not privy with but you believe or suspect someone else is, and you get the picture.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AusChiLLi

I want off too, ASAP

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Where ever this message came from you cant deny its a decent good message. Forget smokinman2006 for a moment, concentrate on the message.....which part of it do you disagree with? Would you rather a message come that speaks of everyone seeking fame and fortune, to only look out for themselves and take all they can from life with no thought for others?
What is wrong with this message? Not what you dont like about smokingman, whats your issue with the message?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So what can i do to get me and my family off this rock?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Tinking about it on the way into work this morning, ( avoiding the ice and snow on a motorcycle is fun).

If the ET's are genuine in their intentions and really worry about the state of humanity, They can see the road it's currently going down, they know that certain people are dissallusioned and 'disheartened' by the lack of change .
Then why don't the ET's actually give some of us the choice to leave this world?
After all there are a lot of us , so fed up with the brutality of man against fellow man , that we cannot do anything that amounts to massive change, other than something similar to giving a starving family in Africa a goat and a shovel to dig a well.
There are those of us in power that just want to control, that don't want the status quo to change from their favour.

Then why don't the contactees ask the ET's , " why don't you offer the people the choice to leave?", rats leaving the sinking ship style.
This world will go downhill and the majority of us will pay the price for the greed of the few, If we knew who these people were we may be able to make a change ( drastically by the bullet or intellectually through dialogue).
With these vermin running and ruining the world for the rest of us its no wonder the ET's are not quite sure about us as a race.
I want off as well, I want the chance to learn and to grow, Using the analogy in my previous post , we are still children.

We are told by the teacher ( TPTB) his cirrucullum, what he wants to teach us. There are the pupils who follow blindly and willingliy because they are too lazy or too stupid to aim higher.

There are the pupils like us who want more than what the teacher wants us to learn, we want to experience more, to learn a higher purpose. But we are seen as 'trouble makers' or disruptive students, so some are removed from the classroom ( by being 'disappeared') but the rest of us are told to go to the back of the class until we learn to conform like the rest of the 'good' classmates.

I don't want to conform, there is more to this time we are given than to be spoonfed nonsensicle information, to be told that greed is good, and to buy the next shiney gadget. I want the greatest grades I can get , by learning more and more, then maybe I can surpass the teacher and leave the room of no hope and no future.

Why should we be told about 'rapture' if it even exists for the chosen few, then I say to the ET's , LET US CHOOSE, let me make the desicion to stay or to leave. I can't make a difference as an individual and there are too few of us to make any difference, let those of us who want to live to a higher standard have the choice.

Man I am in serious need of a sleep....

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr Green, you asked me what I meant by this thread being controlling?

Here are not only examples of this, but some that point towards the author’s naivety:

One of the questions I ask was how are we humans perceived by his race? His answers was that in the last 20 years we have become a race obsess with idolizing pretenders and shallow people. I asked him to clarify his meaning of pretenders and Orzeml explained that our worship of what we call movie stars is unhealthy and very negative to our goal.

The last twenty years? We have been idolizing people, in one form or another, for millennia. smokingman2006 is generalizing horrendously; yes, we have a new “cult” of pseudo-celebrity, but it’s as dangerous as Mickey Mouse and has less credence. And from this thread’s author’s description of himself a few years ago, it sounds like he mixed in some very wealthy and elite circles too.

Cast your eyes over the following list, it’s just an example you don’t have to read them all, but just take in the sheer enormity of what we accept as fame, and he thinks as pretence and shallowness:

en.wikipedia.org...

He then asks me what I would think of a race that puts money and greed over everything else. Look at your planet from our point of view more than two thirds live in misery created by a small group of profit takers who are happy to trade four billion lives so they can live like kings.

This is completely unproven and is purely designed to instill a distrust of democratically elected representatives. Politicians are not superhuman; they are the same as you and me; they make mistakes and we should always remember that. It is also a mistake to assume that because some of the world starves, it is the fault of these chosen leaders. It is not. As well as war and taxation, weather, drought, subsistence farming, crop failures also played major parts in famines. There are over two thousand listed here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Were all of them deliberately engineered? No, they were not.

Most You human are still willing to go to war with your neighbors over the most minor matters.

That’s because we are an immature race! We have not had the time to enlighten ourselves, but we are getting better:

The decline of violence is a fractal phenomenon, visible at the scale of millennia, centuries, decades, and years. It applies over several orders of magnitude of violence, from genocide to war to rioting to homicide to the treatment of children and animals. And it appears to be a worldwide trend, though not a homogeneous one. The leading edge has been in Western societies, especially England and Holland, and there seems to have been a
tipping point at the onset of the Age of Reason in the early seventeenth century.

pinker.wjh.harvard.edu...

Human on human violence is, believe it or not (and please do the research) on the decline. Yes, we still war, but we make peace far more often.

You all try to preach love and understanding yet are totally indifferent to the suffering of your own race.

Absolute hogwash. A list of Western Humanitarian agencies:

www.globalcorps.com...

Arab agencies:

www.araboo.com...

Chinese agencies:

www.globalhand.org...

And I could go on and on. So when you read that we are “totally indifferent” to our fellow man, which is patently rubbish, why do you think I say this thread is designed to control the way you look at the world? smokingman2006’s philosophy is heavily biased towards the darker side of humanity. We all know that exists. But it does not define us.

Just recently your governments have found thousands of billions of dollars to try and rescue your meaningless lifestyle yet very little is done and spent helping your fellow human who are dieing of hunger and sickness every day.

And if rich countries stumble and fall, what hope those who rely on our aid? The poor lose out even more, that’s what. And once again, the image of suffering is being used to manipulate our emotions.

At any time throughout your short history one war or another has raged on your planet pitting your own race against yourselves in order for few to gain financial gain.

Is this desire for greed solely the reason that the Allies fought against Nazism, then? No it was not. Again, the author is painting all leadership as greedy and corrupt. That is a narrow, narrow view.

You now worship, movies stars football stars , and rock stars as god and your children want to grow up to be like then. Your newspapers and magazine are full of stories about excessive shallow people who waste fortunes while the little children die in there millions from hunger and sickness.

More exploitative language. Why does this “Orzmel” never praise us for the good we’ve accomplished? Why is this message always about doom and gloom ?

Your race was given a pure clean and virgin planet with everything it needed for your kind to shelter and feed itself. Yet in a very short time you have nearly destroyed this and yourselves. Is it any wonder we are very fearful of letting you humans join the other races in our universe, let alone make full contact with you?

“Nearly destroyed”? Greenhouse gasses and industry? Global warming?

A surreal scientific blunder last week raised a huge question mark about the temperature records that underpin the worldwide alarm over global warming. On Monday, Nasa's Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), which is run by Al Gore's chief scientific ally, Dr James Hansen, and is one of four bodies responsible for monitoring global temperatures, announced that last month was the hottest October on record.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Continued...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join