It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
The time to believe is now

Woah...

To say the least, I did not expect this from you smokingman2006.

Have the Dark Ages fallen upon us once again, when we are (continuing) in our ignorance and blind faith (belief) of following whatever we are told?

If you really meant what you wrote then I feel lucky for all of us that you don't have the Holy Inquisition backing you on this...or do you?

Shouldn't we finally be enlightened and have the knowledge that naturally supersedes the belief (to me it is just common sense, the progression from blind faith to knowledge)?

I ask you, have you delivered us any true, honest to God, knowledge so far that you can put your foot where your mouth is? Somehow I do not get a sense/vibe for it...or is it just me?

@Mr Green

You have misread what I wrote about secrets. It had nothing to do with smokingman2006's message but the way things are done. Though, yes, I do think that certain things that his alleged "friends" have told him in confidence fall under the "secret" method of coercion and manipulation I spoke of. That's why I have been asking him all kinds of questions, as I explained in one of my posts, for his and my own sanity's sake.

@mystiq

Good cop/bad cop, stress or not, truth should, and does, stand on its own. Truth does not need defending, reinforcing or "pushing" it forward. It has its own unique ring/vibe that everyone can sense, if they care to tune to it.

I think we (here) are all tired of the same old BS we have been told for eons and finally someone should tell us the truth, whatever it is.

Problem is that even these alleged "friends" appear to have an agenda of their own, and we are just an instrument in it, or perhaps not even that but a minor piece on the board (dare I say a peon).

And you all know what happens to the "red shirts" in Star Trek TOS...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Double post.

Please remove.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Comrad "smokingman2006" since your house was broken into as well as your safe, and after all of your posts in this thread, you must assume that you are being watched, as well as the forested area behind your house.

Have you purchased any bug detection equipment to locate bugs and micro recording cameras in your house and possibly out in the forested area? If these people broke into your home, then they probably left behind surveliance equipment, especially if any part of your story that you have written is true.

Your story is very interesting, to say the least, and I have followed it for a long time, because you keep dragging it out. Why don't you come out and tell us more about what your purpose is, and what you are currently doing to fulfull your purpose; assuming that you have been telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Beamish having read you lastest rants I truely feel sorry for you my friend.

Before we start; allowing for your admitted lack of English:

Rant: 1. to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way
–verb (used with object) 2. to utter or declaim in a ranting manner.
–noun 3. ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation.
To rave in violent, high-sounding, or extravagant language, without dignity of thought; to be noisy, boisterous, and bombastic in talk or declamation; as, a ranting preacher.

dictionary.reference.com...

Not guilty. Certain sections of your posts could be termed as rants, if I were feeling churlish, but I would not lower myself to say so.

Please, I ask in all sincerity, do not feel sorry for me. This sympathy is another attempt at making me look like I am in the possession of a weak and feeble character. Does that honestly come across in my posts? Do I sound fragile of intellect or opinion?

You seem well educated but I dont think you have had much real life experience.

Monstrous assumption, once again to paint an unbeliever in a bad light. Not that it is of any business of yours, or even relevant to the thread, but I have had as much “life” experience as the next man. Even you. I’ve seen death and love and hope and despair right before my eyes, and taken something valuable from each.

And even if I hadn’t, isn’t it a little blinkered to assume that an individual’s well balanced and educated, empathic opinion of the human condition can only come from life experience? Are you saying that unless you’ve seen the extremes of existence with your own eyes, you are not entitled to an opinion? That is Elitism 1.01.

I on the other hand have had little schooling

Neither did I. It makes little difference, in my opinion, to a truly enquiring mind. Intelligence cannot be taught, it is inherent, but morals and discipline of thought and a thirst for knowledge can.

…you fail to explain why some like the Red Cross are based in Geneva in switzerland , which is one of the most expensive city in the world, would it not make more sense to have this charity based somewhere like India…

And you failed to bring that up as an example. The Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement were founded with a mandate to protect and assist the victims of war and internal violence. It is seen as an umpire, an impartial and neutral mediator in cases of conflict, and promoting knowledge and respect for humanitarian law.

In order to continue to enjoy the confidence of all, the Movement may not take sides in hostilities or engage at any time in controversies of a political, racial, religious or ideological nature.

www.icrc.org...

…the Count of Breda… proposed that the headquarters of the International Committee be transferred to the French capital. The conference dismissed this proposal: “In the opinion of the conference the headquarters of the International Committee should remain in Geneva. The geographical situation of this city, the political neutrality of Switzerland to whom it belongs, no less than historical tradition and awareness of a duty to the founders of the undertaking seem to be the deciding factors.”…Had it been transferred to Paris, the Red Cross would have become the plaything of French diplomacy and would have died with the Second Empire at the Battle of Sedan during the Franco-Prussian War of 1870.

The question arose again (of relocation) following the founding of the League of Red Cross Societies immediately after the First World War. Convinced that the new organization would be unable to find its own identity in Geneva, where the influence of the International Committee weighed too heavily, the League’s leaders decided in 1922 to transfer its headquarters to Paris,82 an environment which did not prove to be more conducive to its development. Its stay was short-lived. On 5 September 1939, as the Wehrmacht was invading Poland, and France was entering the “phoney war”, the League hastily returned to Geneva. To our knowledge, the possibility of a transfer was never raised again…. Geneva thus not only served as the cradle of the Red Cross but helped to shape its image and character and, at the same time, provided invaluable support. Until the First World War, it was the people of Geneva who provided the bulk of the financial resources needed by the ICRC.

www.icrc.org...$File/GENEVE_et_CROIX_ROUGE_anglais.pdf

Unfortunately, you are thinking as a financier, not a humanitarian. The IRCM needs Geneva as much as Geneva deserves for it to stay. I have no problem with the administrative officers of this amazing movement being paid well, as they do a quite remarkable job.

In my younger years I worked directly with a couple of African dictators

Dictators? You were employed by despots? Holy cr*p. You accepted blood money? Actually, please don’t answer that, as I really don’t want to be part of that particular area of “life experience”.

The biggest problem we have is most are all willing to be sheep.

Sheeple. Ah, what an evocative term. Blind faith and unquestioning allegiance. Could that not be translated as a group, or movement or nation, that follows unquestioningly a government or individual’s revelation of enlightenment, or a new creed or innovative moral canon, that unbeknownst to its followers is based on the pursuit of a misguided or malevolent philosophy, devised, knowingly or not, to simply manipulate and coerce them willingly into an uncertain future completely under their leader’s authority?

Sounds familiar.

Or are arm chair general, arm chair critics, ects and never are willing to do something themselves.

But, you’re not doing anything either other than following the substance and direction of this “message”. You were recruited by your “Pleiadians” weren’t you? This isn’t your mission, it’s theirs, isn’t it, unless the whole story has changed and now it is your mission. Which wouldn’t surprise me.

You I place in this group all puff and no action I pity you my friend.

I’m not going to get into a p*ssing contest with you, so I’ll ignore that slight.

You may continue to insult me or criticize me as much as you wish. But just bear this in mind; I am perfectly entitled, and duty bound both morally and intellectually, to disagree with the provenance of your claims and their more divisive declarations if I believe them to be not only spurious, but divisive. And considering you have done nothing to rectify that position apart from adding story-book tales of mystery, despite numerous pleas, this position has not changed.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
cooolll thats all i can say..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
cooolll thats all i can say..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I posted this question in the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light) thread this morning more in relation to Blossom Goodchild, but it hasnt come on thread so maybe I can get an answer in here. It is relevant as SM claims exclusive access to Amizarac, I know he claims exclusive rights because in his thread "Are we worth saving" another poster asked if they could recieve messages from her and SM said no as she chooses to work with him only.

Here is my question:-

"These Pleiadeans why do they only channel to the very select few? Why dont they speak to say a 100 people all over the world with the same message? Why is it always just one person? If these messages are SO important and without them mankind would DIE surely these aliens need to tell just a few more of us dont you think

Why do they give the people they channel to exclusive rights on their predictions and messages. And when said people get asked for proof and no body believes them, why dont these said Pleiadeans speak to more humans instead to show their message is correct?

It just doesnt make sense to me."

If a message is of such importance why only tell ONE person on a planet of millions

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
[

[edit on 6-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hi Comrad

No I dont believe it is possible to watch my house on a permanent bases as I live in a very small village and strangers lurking around for long period of time stick out like dogsballs in these parts.
plus the local gendarmerie do not take kindly to foreigh governments operating on their patch.
having spoken to my few Neighbours about the day in question I gather that who ever they where must have come via the back of my house ( The Forrest)
as no strange cars were spotted coming up the one way dead end loop that leads to my house.
I did have a look around the forrest to see if I could spot and tracks there but with so many dead leaves on the ground you cant really tell.
We have no crime in our area so I never even bothered to put a lock the back gate that leads between my house and the forrest.
You ask what have I been doing in relation to the messages I recieved?
I am doing many things which I am keeping of this board till April.
When I believe more will start to take this thread as credible.
I have been contacted by many people to take my message into the main stream media in different ways. And as Beamish has correctly pointed out I have decline all such offers to date.
My reason behind this is twofold firstly I want to insure that what I have being told is not disinformation or some kind of mind control( which at this stage I truely do not believe this to be the case but after reading certain threads here I know its not an impossibility)
second I dont want to be like that women who told the whole world about the 14 Oct 2008 contact.
I have manage to get a lot of help from members sending me u2u messages or skyping me and will be ready to fully mobilize those willing if my predictions come true in April.
On a personal front I hope they are proven wrong and all this is a mind foork as I could start to rebuild my life and get on with everyday things which I have not in over 6 month...........
As for listening devices in my house good luck to them I dont run around my house speaking to myself yet (Grin) since I live alone nowadays.
When friends come around or my cleaning lady I dont speak about any of this to them.
And as explained earlier all my encounters with my Nordic friend are done via direct contact thru my mind eye or pineal cone.
Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

[

Is this an answer? [ is not an answer.

Can you tell me why you have exclusive access to Amizarac? If her message was SO important why does she not visit more humans? She should at LEAST visit her chosen 144,000 to tell them to prepare. Yet she doesnt she visits just one human who isnt even on her list.

Your right you arnt a New Age Guru but be careful you may just become one without even realizing it. One of the classic traits of a New Age Guru IS exclusive access to some spirit/god/alien that followers can only gain insight from via the guru.

I urge you to read my post on my thoughts regarding your thread, dont drag this out until April when you say you've been told many will follow you, give this up now and try to get your life back on track.

The world does not need another Bloosom Goodchild, become the person you really are SM not this person your ego is very rapidly creating for yourself. As this takes over your life there will be less and less left of the true person you are, as we fall more and more into new age beliefs it gets harder and harder to reach out and pull the real you back.

April will be the same as now. Except you will not be you at all.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Good afternoon miss Green.

A very good question you ask here and I really do not know the answer I had a friend who needed something answered about his work I ask Amizarac and was told she could only work with me, I never questioned this at the time.

It could be that them like the Annunakis who spoke to Moses & Mohamad are only allowed to do it on a one to one bases.

but you are right it makes it much harder on the messenger.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It could be that them like the Annunakis who spoke to Moses & Mohamad are only allowed to do it on a one to one bases.

Please do not fall into the trap of comparing yourself to such historic figures as moses. This is also another classic trait of a new age guru. Are you sure you arnt one or a want to be one?

Your right it does not make sense that she would only speak through you, many can open their 3rd eye, please ask yourself deep down why she only speaks to you.

I have edited my post above please read. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I like the way you see the good in all those charities and praise their good work.
There is enough evidence that the WHO introduces the Aids virus into Africa

I have personally seem donated cloth arriving off ships in Africa an sold to local marchants who resold them on market store.

I have seem the Red Cross stay silent in countries like Malawi while appealing to donor nations for urgent funds to fed starving children yet cut deals with kamuzu banda who had 5 palaces in that country and everyone of his ministers drove around in black top model mercedes sedan and each also had a 50 thousand Rand satilite dish to pick up tv installed at their homes, in a country that the GDP was less than $250-00 at the time.
I also saw the inside of mobutu sese seko palaces and private jet in 1993 and was privy to an inside look at this man who was at the time the richest man in africa, I saw first hand the under handed deals that charities would become involved with.
Did you know his personal bodyguards at the time were all ex Mossad and getting 10,000 US dollars each month.
He butchered his people and yet had villas in Canne and was welcomed by all.
All work I did for these people was within the legal framework but I was so sicken by them that I vow never to ever work for people like that again.
The only bunch I have any respect for are Médecin sans frontière as they work and expose the corrupt and if it was not for them I doubt I would be alive today.
I was also held under section 49 of the internel sucurity code in Jo-Berg in 1993 incommunicato for 21 days in a hell hole called Kempton park.
My Crime I spoke to perect English for a frenchman therefore I must be an agent..... I had lived in Australia for 20 years.... fools

So pls dont get me start at what I have seen first hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hi Green no new age guru
I posted that month ago on this thread thought you had read it all.

I also added that Moses was nothing more than a thief who stole the Arc of the convenet from the Egyptians and used it to smarten up his chosen leaders and this is still the status Quo today amonst the elites.
nothing new added just trying to answer your query

I now find it funny chatting to you guys while most are still at work only a few years ago I would fire my own staff for doing what you guys are doing now.

I had a no internet policy on all staff while at work.

funny how things change

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I don’t quite understand what your last post was intended for, how it is relevant to the thread, or quite what point you were trying to make, so I’ll make this answer brief.

So you worked for African depots, legally you insist on telling us, for a while. A lot of people have. And they all did it for money.

Yes, Africa is inherently corrupt. We all know that. It’s no secret. But short of NATO or America marching in, how do you stop it apart from the drip-drip approach of international pressure and aid?

Yes, charities get involved in local politics. We’ve all heard that. It’s no secret. But short of accusing them of complicity, why don’t we instead understand what a difficult area they are operating in? For them to deny the demands of local warlords could be fatal to all concerned. It’s not a pleasant thought, and goes against the grain, but needs must.

There is enough evidence that the WHO introduces the Aids virus into Africa

Please supply links.

I said in my last post that I will not get into irrelevant, hot-headed arguments with you. I stand by that.

If you want to tell us you’ve seen and experienced more than anyone else, fine, who am I to argue? If it interested me, I might, but it doesn’t. Your previous existence has obviously left you with a bad taste in your mouth. But whatever bitterness you came out of it with cannot realistically be projected onto the rest of the world.

If you believe that the world, and Man, isn’t worth saving, that’s your opinion.

It’s not mine.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hi Green no new age guru
I posted that month ago on this thread thought you had read it all.

I also added that Moses was nothing more than a thief who stole the Arc of the convenet from the Egyptians and used it to smarten up his chosen leaders and this is still the status Quo today amonst the elites.
nothing new added just trying to answer your query

I now find it funny chatting to you guys while most are still at work only a few years ago I would fire my own staff for doing what you guys are doing now.

funny how things change

No you mentioned Moses in a direct response to my question as to why you had exclusive rights over amizarac, and you replied you didnt know but maybe it was like moses and the annunakis. This to me is a comparisson of you to Moses, nothing to do with what you posted about him pages back. Your exact words were:-

A very good question you ask here and I really do not know the answer I had a friend who needed something answered about his work I ask Amizarac and was told she could only work with me, I never questioned this at the time.

You think you are chatting to me at work? Do you think I would spend time on works computer out of lunch speaking to you? No I would not, I am at home looking after my son who is off school today, do not jump to conclusions, you may jump to the wrong ones.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

funny how things change

Well Here I am at 'work' and all I can say is , " the Net ain't gonna surf itself, is it?"

Besides its a quiet period ( *cough all day) at my work so I can surf, besides even when its busy I can surf and work, its called 'multi-tasking'..
New age Guru's are no good in my opinion, after watching a program a couple of weeks ago on them I've realised that 'Guru's' are only in it for the attention and loot they can cream off the gullible.
All you have to say is " I can speak to God" or some other nonsense and if you say that to a large enough crowd, some people WILL answer you back.
These are the people that crave something to believe in, and the Guru's come along and tell them what they want to hear. They get led along a merry path, and the Guru's do nothing to stop them.
The Guru's I saw on this program ( cant remember the name of it) but when I saw the Gurus making comments and 'producing trinkets' out of thin air I saw it for the sham it was.
But the argument for the Guru's is that sometimes it makes the person believing happy, so isn't happiness an emotion we're all looking for in life?.
Not when it comes at a price of complete obidience , might as well call the fake Guru's by another name , TPTB.
I sit on the fence of Guru's as I have never met one but heard stories and seen programs. Maybe there is something to them but I feel that teh Guru's have twisted the message to their5 personal benefit to live an easy life with people / believer's waiting on them hand a foot. almost sycophantic in their nature.
One path I WILL NOT be going down is Guru's. Alien contact fine, Guru's not fine.
Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Data my friend my company was very small compare to where you work I need to turn a profit to stay afloat, but I still surf a little

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Do you think I would spend time on works computer out of lunch speaking to you? No I would not, So you lied yesterday about being at work which is it?

Sorry you posted this yesterday while at work about the same time, my bad

It does indeed state in the OP that only 10,000 X 10 (100,000?) humans are to be chosen by these aliens and taken to another better planet.

I have made my mind up about this thread but Im at work and dont have the time to put what I want, but I will later. All I can say is that I really hope Im not on their list of 100,000. If I am, Im not leaving.

Ms Green

And all I am saying is that I have mention Mose before in this thread.

But this really confuses me
I found as I read your message my heart chakra opened and radiated much love, this to me is all I need to know about you. You are a brave soul and one that I thank for trying to put right what is so wrong with this world.

You seem to be changing your position on a daily bases now you are saying you cant believe your chakra if that is the case you are not quiet fully awake yet.
Bring it on

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join