It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have thought about this thread long and hard. I am at a loss of what to think.

Im sorry I must ask you this smokingman, but if you are true you can tell me the key. All like you will know of the key, its OK you can U2U me, but for me to continue with this I need you to tell me the key.

My friend has been taken many times, hes told me of the key, its some thing all contacts apparently know. Im sorry I have to ask you this but this thread has gone beyond the normal for me.

Im sorry I really am, but you have to understand why I am asking you this. I dont think your mad or crazy, but this is so extreme you must understand how I cant blindly follow.

Why do you feel you need a gun?

Your friend, Green.

I only hope you understand why I have had to ask you this very personal question. Its just I have not seen a thread like this in all my time on ATS, you cover so much, the stuff in here could span 4 threads not just one. Amazing experiences for sure.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Good question. Lets sort it out once and for all.
The key.
What is the key.
He will have it.
He will have been given it.
Smokingman06 the key please, if you please.
U2U Green or on thread.
A simple answer to a complex story.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Im glad you also see the relevance of this question, thanks. When I was told it by my friend it made total sense. Your right it is a simple answer to everything. Thats if its true of course...oh dear this thread is making me question all I ever held as truth!!!

Take care headlightone.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mr Green,

What is this "key" you speak of?

Is it some kind of hypnotic suggestion or is it a physical object in possession of specific people?

Clue the rest of us in, please.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

No..I think Mr. green should leave it as is. He should be as vague as possible, this way we shall see if smoker can answer a simple question. I am not a believer in what mr. green's friend went through but smokers answer should be a hoot..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Mr Green,

What is this "key" you speak of?

Is it some kind of hypnotic suggestion or is it a physical object in possession of specific people?

Clue the rest of us in, please.

The key is something all abductess are told but its never released as general knowledge to aid in investigates working out who has been abducted and who has not. I tryed to explore what this may be in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...'.

The problem with it is true abductess know the key is special and do find they want to keep it to themselves, even if they are told they should not release the knowledge they actually find its best kept secret anyway.

Thank you for the U2U (not smokingman06 another member) your description is very similar to what my friend told me.

Also abductess or contacts dont even know they have the key, they need regression therapy to release it, but even though they dont remember they have the key they often act towards its wishes any way. As if they know of it on a sub conscious level.

Im sorry I should not have asked smoking man for this, he may not even know he has it. Its not for me to force people to go through regressive therapy to release a deep hidden message is it.

Maybe I could ask you this then smokingman. What after all these many posts and revelations you have given us, what in your mind is the main message these aliens have given you. What do you think their main reason for contacting you is, what do they say above all else?

Again Im sorry for asking you such a personal question.

I still say Id have taken those objects for analysis to the right people!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Morning Green
There are quiet a few things about my encounters I decided to keep off the boards for reasons known only to myself.

if you were given something and told to keep it to yourself would you breach that trust and tell people? no I dont think so.

I am starting to suspect that there is alot more to Beamish than this poster is letting on.

anyway I have things to do this morning and should return here after lunch.

Mr Green your other question about me returning to work.
I stopped working at the start of this experience and this is still the status Quo
I will answer all your other questions later.
Please keep the U2U short and only if you must as I havnt time at present to answer them all.
Thank you for the tips and support.
Peace and hope

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

if you were given something and told to keep it to yourself would you breach that trust and tell people? no I dont think so.

No I wouldnt which is why it was wrong of me to ask you for your key.

Thats the problem with been given/told something. Even if you dont remember it it almost self starts itself within you, yet when asked for proof you feel you need to protect the information you have even though you yourself dont fully understand it.

Seems your alien friends have put you in an impossible situation.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Ah, the plot deepens…but unfortunately, it turns out to be full of quicksand.

There are quiet a few things about my encounters I decided to keep off the boards for reasons known only to myself.

Why deliberately hold back knowledge? That’s the assumed prerogative of the Illuminati-the secret Fascist ruling Elite-isn’t it? To withhold important concepts or inventions that could improve human society? You said yourself that we are a race that needs to be enlightened, so why not helpyour fellow man?

And if your “Orzmel” had insisted that you keep your little presents locked away till a later date, why did he give them to you now? For safe keeping? That’s back fired badly, and as an advanced being, he should have known full well that his “message”, broadcast openly on the internet would attract other “interested” parties.

And what harm would a few photographs of these discs and blue crystal have done? Sure, you would have been accused of fakery, but you’re used to that. UFOs are photographed and seen everyday; we may well shout fake at most of them, but the concept they convey, even the hoaxes, of possible visitation by extraterrestrials instills a distinct sense of detachment from reality, that more exists beyond our present knowledge, and surely that’s one of the main reasons behind their appearances?

Your photos would only have added further depth to the mythology, even at the risk of ridicule, so your excuse that they were hidden for reasons known only to you is not only pointless, it is naïve. And one would not expect that from enlightened beings.

But I would have expected it from a fictional thread, which has gone in a direction the author did not want, or expect.

I am starting to suspect that there is alot more to Beamish than this poster is letting on.

Really? Like what, for example? My reply in this thread?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyway I have things to do this morning and should return here after lunch.

Whilst you probably do have a lot to contend with, what with your personal and family problems, good luck with the added crisis of furiously hunting the internet for clues to what the “key” is.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

good luck with the added crisis of furiously hunting the internet for clues to what the “key” is.
[

Exactly what I think he is going to do
. Here is a second line for that rule.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Whilst you probably do have a lot to contend with, what with your personal and family problems, good luck with the added crisis of furiously hunting the internet for clues to what the “key” is.

The key I dont think can be found on the internet. I think possibly its something we all have inside us that is activated by alien intervention/abduction.

Im not saying alien intervention is the only way its activated either. That would be silly to think we as human can only progress via alien intervention, but I think its one way people are given access to their key.

Maybe these aliens are just helping us on our way , kick starting the process but Im not sure if this is actually looked upon as helpful. Maybe its got to the point that they've seen we need help and time is running out so they've decided to interviene.

Maybe the Greys/reptiles/NWO wish us to carry on as we are, asleep as this serves their purpose but aliens such as the Pleiadeans have decided this is not the way and have stepped in.

I really dont know for sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

If the abduction experience was real, I doubt our "key" would need them to release it. Second line.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

If the abduction experience was real, I doubt our "key" would need them to release it. Second line.

Well no not always but what if things had got so bad on Earth that not enough people awoke to their key, that these aliens stepped in to release certain peoples awarness of it? What if others had switched our key off thousands of years ago for their own gain?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The key I dont think can be found on the internet.

No it can’t be found as easily as that. There are suggestions and allusions as to what it is, be it a symbol or star map, or a complex series of emotions/realizations. In reality, it may be something that denotes a true, but personal insight into the whole abduction/contact experience. That does not mean that it is private, but relevant to us as a species.

As you rightly said:

I think possibly its something we all have inside us that is activated by alien intervention/abduction.

If this is so, then it is a shared knowledge. But you can only gain knowledge through experience or by having it taught. So if smokingman2006 has this “Key”, then there would be no possible explanation for him not giving it to you, would there?

Maybe I could ask you this then smokingman. What after all these many posts and revelations you have given us, what in your mind is the main message these aliens have given you. What do you think their main reason for contacting you is, what do they say above all else?

I second this honest and genuine request.

Again Im sorry for asking you such a personal question.

Mr Green, you are too apologetic! smokingman2006 has lavished an immense amount of highly personal information on this thread, mostly facts that are completely irrelevant. You were simply asking for clarification of an issue
he had raised. Don’t be so repentant for wanting to expand your understanding.

And considering he gives curt and dismissive answers like this:

you, and I, and everyone else are entitled to pursue answers from someone who overtly displays a blatant disloyalty to his fellow man. This thread is all about control and power over the individual, nothing more, and the author is reveling in it at the expense of possibly furthering the understanding of a genuine human mystery.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sorry guys
Too busy today with other things back tonight.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you really think nordics use the same protocol as greys? They do joint projects/programs many a time, but that doesn't mean such a thing relates to this case or even everyone's case.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I personally think the ET's 'protocols' are basically the same as yours and My protocols, there are those that solve problems with brute force and those that would solve the same problem with intellect.

For example taking down a brick wall, some would knock it down with a bulldozer, some would take it down painstakingly brick by brick to not damage the surrounding area and those that would blow it up simply because its quick and impressive.

The ETs are there , solving problems the way we do, only with better technology and more 'mind powers'.
It all depends on the end result that their after.

For example you want the indiginous people of a world ( us) to leave the planet and all its resources intact, so you poison them or get them to fight each other therefore spending as little of your own resources. Quick and easy Grey protocol.

Or you get the populace of the planet to learn and evolve and move to a better world , more time consuming and longer timescale but more beneficial as your more likely to make an ally. Plejeran or Pleidesian ( Nordic) protocol.

I could be wrong but who knows the mind of an alien eh?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, and in a far more civilized manner. However, the kind of agendas and catastrophes many are told about vary, though the messages often don't, and many are on assignment, which is in Jim Spark's case, the rain forest, or starting groups that live more cooperatively and examining the moneyless way that ets live, which is highly civilized. That is one of the markers I look for in cases. But protocols, are in a sense the rulebook, or stories, they offer when dealing with us. I don't believe every story ets tell their contacts. But I sense the purpose behind them.

The protocol I was referring to here is related to an "activation???" key or something similar. I can't imagine this being a nordic protocol, or even everyone's experience. There is something that is experienced as activation, and is a common demoninator between some of the cases, but a key???

I am not one who questions the integrity of ets, the true visitors, even some who initially worked with the black operations here have their own purpose. You cannot favor native societies and promote moneyless cooperative communities and be on the side of the power hungry elite renegades running this planet.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think you mean nibiru

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No nibiru is just one of many differing stories. Robert Miles, for example, was told that we were a prison planet and that when our technology reached a certain point, the Federation itself (and they're supposed to be the good guys) send in their planet sized ship to tip us and reset us back to the stone ages. Nice thought, isn't it. But he was told this time, there was a group that didn't want to do that, and instead we needed to change our ways. There was too much goodness within us after all, but we weren't shining our lights and allowing ourselves to be mindless sheep following the whims of the renegades running the planet.
There are many different stories, but they have a common denominator, and that is that we change, we wake up, we make some effort, we act cooperatively.
I imagine that this is so they can hand in a good report about us to their higher ups and then we may get some real aid.

However, this isn't a key either. I'm just discussing various protocol's, covers, or stories. And this is a militia protocol (like if the Russian spies were here, and there was something that needed to be told to the people, would their protocol be to tell the whole truth??? or would they need to come up with a story that accomplished what they wanted from us?)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join