It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

All you have to say is " I can speak to God" or some other nonsense and if you say that to a large enough crowd, some people WILL answer you back.

Interesting you should say that. This from way back in October:

I had a long conversation with Zeus and Jesus which both claim to be descendent's of the Annunakis

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Beamish I see your name but cant see your post?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The trouble with the 'Rapture' or 100,000 or even the 144,000 being 'taken' is that apparently they are already decided, and they are going to be taken straight away with little or no warning.
Sorry , but I can't see any 'enlightened' civilisation doing such a thing as this, it's tantamount to kidnapping, don't the ET's realise that by forcibly taking the number ( of people) without letting them say "goodbye" to loved ones is cruel in the extreme.

I would ( if I were one of the number) at least want the time to explain to my family and friends where and why I was going, but to force a person , scratch that , to TEAR a person away from everything and everyone they love without a word is a horrendous act.

If there was to be a cataclysm to befall this world and the people on it I would like the ET's to at least give me the choice to go or to stay.
For a person to leave his / her family to save oneself by allowing th ET's to 'take' them is an act of cowardice, running away with your tail between your legs and not even worrying or even trying to save your family.

I for one wouldn't allow the ET's to put me in that position. Besides I would stay not only for my family, and to comfort them in whatever events transpire, but also to give the Planet Earth some company , even if I were 1 of 6 odd Billion I'd feel that my debt to Mother Earth is one that must be paid with my life's blood and spirit, She has given us so much over the eons and we have taken without even giving thanks. I would like the opportunity to thank the planet for giving us succour and be with her in one of her dark hours.

What is the point of being a psychic race taking a very large number of people all with the terrible emotions of fear, apprehension, anger and sadness. Surely the emotional vibes would be too much for the ET's to bear.
So why not start taking them now, either take their families as well or at the very least give them time to tell their families the truth, to make arrangements or plans for them to try and survive whatever calamity is on the horizon. If that was to occur , by allowing them time to tell loved one the grief will be lessened, to one of survivors guilt , but even that can disperse over time. Tearing families apart will only make the emotional baggage larger and longer lasting.

Peace, and love to all, believers and non-believers, sceptics and hoaxers, contactee and abductee, man woman, cat and dog.

Ps have you got Beamish on Ignore SM? that might be why you can't see his post?

[edit on 6/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Nice post Data

We human do the same thing everyday for our own needs with Animal tearing them away from their parents for our own gain.

Yet and Alien race doing the same thing to save the human gene pool in a disaster that could have fatal results for the planet is wrong.

Maybe the love the Nordic claim to have for us is the same love we claim to have for our animal kingdom.

Dont get me wrong I dont think it right to take people without their consent either but than again I think like a human

Time for me to go chop some firewood need to get away from this puter

no data I dont have beamish on ignore as one thing I respect about the man is that he is not a flag in the wind and sticks to his guns for 44 pages now

[edit on 6-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
One path I WILL NOT be going down is Guru's. Alien contact fine, Guru's not fine.
Just my opinion.

Aahh but the most dangerous new age guru is the one that combines the two! They provide a mix of spirituality and alien contact, great tales of galactic wars, soul frequencies, planets to take refuge on, space alliances, spiritual entities that come in peace, angels and yes even God. Ive heard it all in my time its the worse type around and most is based around the spiritual aspect of 2012 and the aliens who bring this message.

Alien contact is fine Data but not when its pushed on you with tales of mystery and salvation that have no base in truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Still waiting on you to answer this one about telling the true Green

Do you think I would spend time on works computer out of lunch speaking to you? No I would not, So you lied yesterday about being at work which is it?

Sorry you posted this yesterday while at work about the same time, my bad

It does indeed state in the OP that only 10,000 X 10 (100,000?) humans are to be chosen by these aliens and taken to another better planet.

I have made my mind up about this thread but Im at work and dont have the time to put what I want, but I will later. All I can say is that I really hope Im not on their list of 100,000. If I am, Im not leaving.

Ms Green

And all I am saying is that I have mention Mose before in this thread.

But this really confuses me
I found as I read your message my heart chakra opened and radiated much love, this to me is all I need to know about you. You are a brave soul and one that I thank for trying to put right what is so wrong with this world.

You seem to be changing your position on a daily bases now you are saying you cant believe your chakra if that is the case you are not quiet fully awake yet.
Bring it on

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

But this really confuses me
I found as I read your message my heart chakra opened and radiated much love, this to me is all I need to know about you. You are a brave soul and one that I thank for trying to put right what is so wrong with this world.

You seem to be changing your position on a daily bases now you are saying you cant believe your chakra if that is the case you are not quiet fully awake yet.
Bring it on

I wrote this before some good people on this site woke me up to the fact I was allowing myself to be gurued again! Yes I trust my heart and it does say you are a good man, but I have woken up to the fact you were starting to control my thoughts and thankfully I have avoided been gurued!

Do you see?

What I mean by controlling my thoughts is replacing what I believe in with what you are telling me. You are telling me this great tale and I started to believe you, I was loosing my own take on reality due to listening to you and your stories from Pleiadeans. This is what I mean when I say the deeper we go into new age theories the more of our true self we loose. It gets to the point where you have no thoughts of your own, only the gurus or in your case the "aliens".

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Maybe it'll be a new catchphrase : : : instead of " you got fooled", it could now be " YOU GOT GURU'D"???

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Maybe it'll be a new catchphrase : : : instead of " you got fooled", it could now be " YOU GOT GURU'D"???

I know its funny but totally true! I have several friends on here who got gurued along with me, hey we laugh about it now but at the time its no laughing matter.

So DataWraith you seem like a really nice guy, please do not get GURU'D
If you do or any one else feels they have become GURU'D just reach inside and find the real you, the old you before you started following tales of space races and refuge planets. Such tales do nothing to help you become more enlightened or awake, all they do is put your spirit in a total mess.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'll never get GURU'd , I'm too cynical, too paranoid and too suspicious .....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You lost me when you claim you would never post from work when you clearly said the reverse yesterday.

I feel you are still searching for what you want and that is what brought you to this site, Me I believe I have found it.
The major difference between me and the Guru is I want nothing from any of you people and there is nothing you can give me.
I am not selling nothing and only really want to wake the sleepers amongst us to question the world they live in a little more.

Those fully awakened understand things on a different level like seeker and mystiq.

I will not judge you as in the end you are the only one who knows what your real beliefs are.

I have never like to comform to what others expect of me and this is why I respect Beamish he is my reverse face

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I said I never post out of lunch if you re read my post. Lunch and breaks are when I post SM. Which is why I stated yesterday I have run out of time but would post later that night.

I did not say I never post at work, you have mis read my post.

My exact words , so please dont make me out to be making things up.

You think you are chatting to me at work? Do you think I would spend time on works computer out of lunch speaking to you?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Is 'Lunch' supposed to last an hour?

OOPs , mine last 3......

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If I misred you post I say sorry to you , My Bad so to speak.

BTW If you read my postings you will see that I have not being guru'ed yet as I still express self doubt alone the way.

And I still watch the financial crisis with a steady mind daily and this has nothing to do with my encounter........

If nothing appear in skys in April I will vanish of this board go on a short holiday and then return to the stockmarket.

May even try to patch things up with the trouble and strife, but I must say that I am getting used to living alone and doing what I want

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I feel you are still searching for what you want and that is what brought you to this site, Me I believe I have found it.

Those fully awakened understand things on a different level like seeker and mystiq.

I am happy you have found your answer SM. What is it?

Im sorry but you are showing yet more traits of a new age guru. You have enlisted mystiq and seeker as fully awakened ones such as yourself. They are now "with" you where as "we" are not because we dont follow your every word.

Ive seen all these tactics before SM and I see through them VERY clearly. By elevating these two members to an higher enlightened state than the rest of us provides two aims. To give them feelings they too are chosen ones and therfor never question you again, and the other aim is to try and effect me and others by wanting us to change our ideas on you so we may also be elevated to this enlightened state.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If nothing appear in skys in April I will vanish of this board go on a short holiday and then return to the stockmarket.

Oh no,your not pushing this old tale. If your about to release exclusive information that yet another mothership will appear in the skies but this time in April I will have to leave this thread
I cant stand another 350 pages of TGFL incoming landings thank you.

Ive already told you the world does not need another Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

BTW If you read my postings you will see that I have not being guru'ed yet as I still express self doubt alone the way.

Well this is a good thing, never ever loose that self doubt, it will be the thing that saves you at the end of all this.
SM Im not here to fall out with you, I see much of me as I was last year in you, I just want to help you see a more balanced take on this emerging crisis. Yes I say crisis because thats what its becoming, a personal crisis. Now your whole life will be taken up between now and April with this so called landing, I suggest you look at Blossoms U Tube vid after they didnt turn up..do you really want to end up like that?

You say Amizarac speaks to you through your 3rd eye? So have you actually physically seen her at all? Is it all done in the visionary state of the 3rd eye?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hi Green you have misred my posting this time.

Seeker and Mystiq and quiet a few others who dont post in this thread but do send U2U have help me understand what I was experiencing very early into this encounter and share many things with me.

From the pineal cone to fluoride and many other things we have talked about on this and other threads.

As for you claim about damaging you spirit or energy force This as citizenc and myself have tried to explain is eternal and can never be damage.
the soul ( energy force is the Passenger of the human it host a kind of black box that reccord the experience and return it to creation once it is over.
From my understanding everything in the universe is connected to this force Alien and humans and every living thing plants included the high the level the bigger the energy force.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hi again Green have you read the first posting of this thread started 6 month ago?

Because you wrote this

Oh no,your not pushing this old tale. If your about to release exclusive information that yet another mothership will appear in the skies but this time in April I will have to leave this thread I cant stand another 350 pages of TGFL incoming landings thank you.

So please see what started this thread and you will understand the April timeline

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

As for you claim about damaging you spirit or energy force This as citizenc and myself have tried to explain is eternal and can never be damage.

Im not going to go into personal details here but you are wrong. By following wrong spiritual practices that are very spiritually sensative you do mess your energy force up. Anyone that says we dont has not experienced an energy emergency.

Yes the soul is eternal but the energy forces we have while incarnated are very sensative if allowed to be manipulated.

I became so ill with my so called spiritual gurus practises that I was nearly taken to hospital. Our chakra energies require balance, in severe cases of unbalance your energy force IS damadged, to say we all walk around as totally energy balanced individuals is wrong.

Take the kundalini for instance. If this is manipulated and awakened before the individual is ready terrible things can happen to a persons energy field, so who ever told you our energies are immune to damadge is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join