It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi

Last night contact was made with me

I was warned that a very large mass has entered our solor system and as it gets closer to our planet and affect our magnetic field our weather will get wilder with more mega storms and quakes.
this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.
The governments have know about this approaching mass for over 20 years but choose not to tell the people for fear of mass panic
my contact also told me that a very ruthless group of human have made a deal with a different race of alien which envolves them getting safe passage off Earth in exchange for hundreds of tons of gold bullions which this other race uses in an mono atomic form in their everyday life.
the Alien who made contact with me told me that billy meyer stories are true but that they have stopped all contact with his group due to his inner people affection with money rather than fact.
My alien contact told me that the same group of humans who are buying their way out are also the ones how have been playing a game of distraction on Earth for the last 20 years to focus the masses on everything but the real problem.
if you are expecting me to say my contact was a little grey man I will surprise you by saying she was a glowing blond hair female that had a amazon look about her.
I was sitting on my back terrace in north eastern France last night my back yard backs onto a large forest I saw a blue glow desend into the forest and minutes later I felt something near me she was next to me and I never saw her enter the yard when I saw that my three cats where at ease with this being I relaxed too she spoke to me directly into my thoughts the message was simple we are going thru a period of great hardship but we have friend she told me her race has been visiting earth for over 16,000 years but no longer trust the ruling bodies of our planet and her race no longer have high level contacts for many years.
She also told me that not all Alien races have good intention for humans and some consider us untrustable and overly savage
english is not my mother language so please excuse the spelling mistake
I really dont care if people call me a wacko for comming out with this as I feel very special to be chosen by this being to relay her message.
plus my cats liked her

[edit on 14-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I want whatever it is that you've eaten.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I would go with the aliens who think we cant be trusted. They are right.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Telling the 2012 story in a different way right, good imagination, nice try.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Her name is Amizarac
And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I don't think a war would distract us from a second sun in the sky.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Amizarac

Don't you love it when people give aliens names they think are sooo unique? That names sounds like one I think I heard on Star Trek. I've never met an alien, and probably never will but for some reason I imagine them having original names that humans would never even think up.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Did she say where she came from? and if she will be back again to tell more people this?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
She told me that there will be increased contact will human being and her race which are Pleiadians
to prepare us for the comming event.

there will be 12 chosen ones from 12 countries still trying to make sense of all the info in my head that was projected in it

I dont do drugs and am a middle age married man

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Did she say that she would keep in contact with you?
Will you see her again?
Can you contact her again?

Did she leave you any other message to give to the people who channel the Pleiadians?

sorry for all the questions..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Here we go again another subtle way of trying to introduce another Nibiru 2012 thread.
Don't people realize its so easy to see?

Adding some alien species for flavor.
There is no unexplained mass in the solar system there is thousands of people watching the sky's every hour around the globe.
Sure there is some anomaly's but nothing like the Nibiru 2012 story speaks of.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sorry I still feel weird in my head about all this
this being radiated with inner and outer beauty
The main message was that regardless of what happens with comming events that our race is garrenteed to survive.
also the the Pleiadians groups on earth have being corupted as have most government
She will be back but I have no way of contacting her
I have images in my head of 144,000 human resettling on a much smaller planet than earth that has three moon and these images are beautful

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Anything about assention?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
She did say that our concept of death is misunderstood and our soul are pure energy which goes back to an cosmic source that she called the great creation

And that in death there is rebirth on another level

Interestinggg Funny you mention Nibiru that is the planet where the sellouts are distined for the one that feeds of gold

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi there smoking man, I have to sit on the fence on this one. I cant say i believe or disbelieve but I am glad that i read this. I know this world has alot of errors on it, and it would'nt surprise me that our interpretation of God was a mass race of aliens that sent humans to earth to document our way of life. It is like if i sat back with a mass hill of bull ants, and we were told not to disrupt there habitat but document them, but sometimes we cant resist like some of the aliens cant resist warning, except we can talk to bull ants.
. If there is going to be a gathering then how can i apply to be chosen? let me know. I want off this planet. .. Seriously

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I known the truth of this.
Amizarac revealed herself to me last night, too.

She spoke of the Grand Fleet of the Pleiadian Council's progress through our solar system; how it's myriad, sleeping pilot-tacticians guided the quantum displacement armada from orbit to orbit, passing heedlesly through the celestial bodies as if they were nought but the dust they are, held incarnate by dark matter.

She spoke of the coming confrontation. How our souls, so fragile and new, are about to be bombarded by the concentrated venom of our hidden masters. They will not relinquish millenia of work easily, and are willing to destroy what they have built if they lose the war.
Us.
Our world.
Rather than be defeated, they will annihilate each and every soul, not body, but soul that resides on earth.

That will be their legacy to the stars.

A planet devoid of love and commpassion. A planet inhabited by raging, dismal creatures that are simply walking containers, divest of a higher meaning. The human race stripped bare.

We have to be strong, she said, and hold the light of truth in our hearts. Those who travel in the armada care for us. They are our brothers and sisters, our friends, our defenders and our saviours. We will shun them at first, as is the habit of all mankind to deny and fear foreign faces and beliefs. It will not be easy, but we have to accept this righteous crusade.
That or sink into the abyss.

There, that dramatic enough for you? Easy, isn't it, to knock up a little piece of prose?

Do I believe you had a visitation? About as much I do you being a middle aged man.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Her name is Amizarac
And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

She did say that our concept of death is misunderstood and our soul are pure energy which goes back to an cosmic source that she called the great creation

And that in death there is rebirth on another level

This is not the first time I hear about this "second sun" thing. Im very curious about this, and the thing with the war I think you are right, a world war is more than enough to make people distracted.

They did this all the time. They will just give some lame "scientifical" excuse in a 30 seconds news and then focus on the next war event.

And the thing with the cats, that is a very interesting detail, I have a cat, and I know what you mean. Very interesting story you got there. Cats feel people/beings, if they did not run, it's safe.

As for gold, I think you are right again, we are digging gold since we exist, but always there is not enough, why? Maybe because we export it into the cosmos?

I will tell you that the part with the soul/death is true, and I think your message is real. But things are always open to change, since change is what we experience each second.

Looking forward for more details, if any?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Pericle]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Pericle]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

As for gold, I think you are right again, we are digging gold since we exist, but always there is not enough, why? Maybe because we export it into the cosmos?

There reason for that is when Aliens built this planet they went on the cheap side of creation, i mean if gold is valuable to them who would go all out on earth knowing it would be destroyed anyway..

[edit on 14-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

oh yeah.. she came to me also.. I was sitting on the back porch and she approached me.. from out of nowhere allmost.. my dog started barking.. but when she walked up the embankment about 50yrd from me.. the dog stopped barking.. I thought it was a neighbor.. I live out in the countryside... on a 10 acre site. anyhow.. she was very good looking.. and i thought.. wow.. maybe I will get lucky with this babe.. but she projected feelings and images into my head that quickly put that idea on the back burner.. lol.. she sat with me holding my hand, and explained that she had come to tell me that the world was in great danger ..and as I am a nice guy... I could help her inform the world that we should get our heads out of our ass and start loving each other, and taking care of the planet, then I gave her a beer.. and took her back into my house and had the best sex I ever had.. her alien lips are formed like nothing else here on earth.. and then I woke up... damnnnnnn

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I love it when people tell stories that happen to end the earth on 2012. Why can't 2012 be the announcement of the Gaddianton Robbers still being active and behind all the NWO/illuminati work? I'd start a thread on that but I'm lacking privileges or something.

Smokingman, I'm not gonna say i don't believe you or that your a wacko jacko but c'mon, if you were going to share an experience such as this, the first thing I'd do is pick a username that doesn't make it seem i was high at the time i write every single post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join