It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This all sounds vaguely familiar to me....

The 144000 of Revelation

I'm not one to believe in end of the world hype, if so we would have all been gone in 1800, 1900, and no one can forget Y2K and all the hype around that.

Sounds like the usual mix of biblical, and the alien all rolled into one, with a dash of 2012 Niburu, and a cherry on top of Pleadian motherships.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

im sure this is meant with the best of intentions.. but you are in serious need of some fun or female companionship.. no offence meant.. truth is always stranger than fiction.. nothing will happen 2012 mark my words.. theres this place everyone says is an alien hot spot where I live.. and aparently theres an underground base around here as well.. who knows whats true anymore

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thank you for the heads up.

If you can please indulge more information. I don't understand why they will only take 120,000. I'll be on later thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
reply to post by altered_states

You say "MYTH" in a way that you;re trying to say it's and "utter crappy belief system". Let me ask you this? What is the difference between history and myth? Why are some things classified history and others myth?? What does myth actually mean??

Well with no proof and just words I think its safe to call it a myth unless you can prove otherwise, infact ill refrase im going to chage it from myth to LIE

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You actually didn't answer my question. But ok, never mind then. I guess some people don't wonder why something is classified myth and others history in the first place..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
EDIT:To self-delete it.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Oceanborn]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting...not too bad, actually.

I don't know much about this Billy guy, but I've seen some fake-looking pictures he supposedly took. Who knows, maybe that's just the reality of it after all.

Anyways, if what you say is true, you might want to also look up Carlos Diaz as his experience seemed genuine to me as well. There are some videos on youtube "called ships of light" about his experiences. His message is similar to your's, but it was around 10 or so years ago and at the time, the message was more about preservation of life as opposed to assured destruction for the planet.

I'd take either one, honestly because I think it'd be sweet just to know we have aliens visiting us...good, bad or indifferent.

Don't worry about being heckled if you are truly genuine. The truth has a way of becoming self-evident over time with enough interest.
This forum has rules about being honest and whatnot, so I'm not sure about all the off-the-cuff and accusatory skeptics, but if I were the new apostle, I dunno if I'd want em on my ship.

Good luck in your new life and see you on the other side.

Oh, and keep a camera handy from now on.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is a classic case of creating a problem and providing the solution. It's the same ole song and dance.

These beings want nothing to do with us now, yet suddenly want to save us? Only the "chosen ones" as well.

If you did have a contact, you were obviously lied to.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hope to meet an alien soon
I only have met ' energies' so far.

I'm NOT going to ridicule you. But I'm curious about where your contact came from. What Starsytem or planet does your contact come from?

" Was it one of the Sombrero's from Andromeda? They have
the cigar-shaped, "motherships" that can hold 5 to 10 thousand
people and measure 5 miles long. They also have motherships that are about 100 miles long.

The Arcturians have ships that look like wok lids welded
together. The motherships are huge.

The Pleiadians have several different ships, the beamships,
atmospheric ships, and others for different use. A Pleiadian ships is approximately 21 feet in diameter.

The Sirians have 100 ft diameter, spherical scout ships, and
a "merkaba" ship that looks like two 4-sided pyramids on top of each
other...kind of diamond-shaped. Then there are the triangle-shaped
defense ships."

Source: lightworkers.org...

So IF who-ever-who will land in 2012 and only take 10.000 humans with them I suppose I'm not one of these tenthousand.

I'm hoping they will come with masslandings

[edit on 9/14/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
People like to tell stories because it makes a lot of people feel good. I will not say if the story is true or not but I do have just one question if it can be explained. The story goes that 12 starships will come down and take just 144,000 people off this planet out of what almost4 to 6 billion people. Very small selection I must say. Seems familiar about a religious group that I will not name saying almost that same thing. That only so many people will go to heaven (starship) and the others will be left behind.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
First contact, eh?

So you finally crawled out the basement? I know women can be strange, but they're far from aliens.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I wouldn't worry. There's no "approaching mass". If there were, we would see orbital changes in the outlying planets not to mention the sun itself.

There is no planet x so don't worry.

And if these aliens can ferry 10's of thousands of people across light years, why not just move the "approaching mass" into another trajectory?

My personal opinion is that this is just another "planet x type" HOAX.

Posts like this really bring ATS down.

There's enough real conspiracies out there so we really don't need to invent more.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I find that the many versions of contact and stories may be a matter of agenda with certain visitors, even amongst the pleiadian ones. I do have to agree with the energy being beniegn based on the acceptance of your pets. When my son had a siting previous to him being forced to endure the hospitality of the negatives the cat was hissing and growling and stayed like a guard dog near the sliding doors, looking up into the right hand corner, right where my son finally saw the grey. When the cat acted up, he searched the area, and when he approached the door, our little guard cat growled at him, as if to say "Get back you idiot!" In any case he turned all the lights off and was settling to sleep on the couch but was wondering why, without an obvious source, there was a strange glowing light in the right hand upper corner. It took him some time to recognize the face of a grey (everything was glowing with the color of the moon he said) and as soon as the fear receded, he felt admonished for being awake, and quickly went to sleep. Cats do sense energy!

This information will either be true or not based on what we see in the skies. It will be hard to miss. Still I can't help but think of Robert Miles accounts of us being on a prison planet of sorts, that the federation itself resets whenever our technology builds. We all need to grow beyond the violence and greed here to emerge from this "school". But they were giving us time to shine the goodness they see in so many, that which we hide under lampshades made of apathy. This was how I saw his message. So is it to be a sun, or a huge vessel mimicking that.
If there are survivors, I wish the children to be the ones! I remember the past in bits and pieces, beyond this one lifetime,and hence I am not worried about the survival of soul, and know that I'm close to this journey on this primitive planet being over. How close, not sure. Getting there anyway! Based on various accounts, I'm not convinced the federation tells us the truth through its representatives. We need to focus on others and try to come out of our apathy to help them. And prepare time capsules with schematics of electricity, devices, solar, wave, wind, even anitgravity plans. Clean advanced technology! Perhaps with various native groups, south america, various places. If any disaster threatens this planet in any manner, then the legacy that must be given is for any survivors to advance. I don't want our race sent back to the stone ages, or just the filthy rich underground in their luxurious bases! I only care about the average person. They're truly human to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I doubt aliens have traveled light years in order to tell a human about debris flying towards earth so they can post it on internet message boards. I've never met an alien but I would assume they're smarter than that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ATTENTION

This forum IS dedicated to personal experiences revelations and whistleblowing topics, that more often than not have ZERO PROOF other than the words posted by the OP.

To those of the members who responded in ridicule, snide remarks, and outright degrading the OP, ask yourself.

"Have I contributed anything to the thread?"

Key word : contributed

If not, take heed, these types of posts will not be tolerated in a forum dedicated to the possibility of events that might be hard to swallow.

If you can constructively analyze and question the voracity of an OP , by all means post, if all you have is ridicule & scorn, post at your own risk.

Remember
Courtesy Is Mandatory

You never know if YOU will be the one with a story to share, that cannot be proven....

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Excellent confession. Thanks for coming forward with some information.

When will the planet or spaceship come visible for all Earth to see?

Will the war be a nuclear war?

Your really going to be quitting your job?

Thanks,

Brian

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.
[edit on 14-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

I have images in my head of 144,000 human resettling on a much smaller planet than earth that has three moon and these images are beautful

Hmm spot the mistake? im pretty sure that 12 x 10.000 = 120,000 right ....
not 144.000 , and im also pretty sure you got the 144,000 from the bible too in revelations . nice try

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

She told me that there will be increased contact will human being and her race which are Pleiadians
to prepare us for the comming event.

there will be 12 chosen ones from 12 countries still trying to make sense of all the info in my head that was projected in it

I dont do drugs and am a middle age married man

you mean the 12 tribes, the basics of how we humans came to be

also i believe your story, its nice to have a message of goodness coming from a person other than THE WORLD WILL END!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
guys it 120am in France and I really dont care about the negative answers I known what I saw and heard sorry its not all good news my head still aches and I am going to bed to try and sort out my thoughts
the ones who awaken before the # hits the fan have the best chance we are living in a world which is possibly worst than the fiction world of the matrix understand that you are being played and open your mind to a way out.

I am not a preacher or an oracle just a simple guy who has three cats that liked the person who delivered this info
hopefully by tomorrow the thoughts in my head will be clearer and i can answer more questions
I spent the last 4 hour in my forest but no-one came tonight
sweet dream

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join