It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
...Continued.

The global warming debate has developed a pattern: In part A, a scientist makes a scary claim and gets headlines for himself, and his funding source, across the known world. In part B, a few months later new evidence blows the scary claim away--but with no press coverage of its demise.

www.canadafreepress.com...

Yes, carbon dioxide in the air has increased in the last century due to the use of fossil fuels. Yes, global average temperature has increased 0.8 degrees F in the same century. Unfortunately, the temperature increase came first: most of the temperature increase was before 1940, and most of the new carbon dioxide was added after 1960. Would you trust a "scientist" who said the result came before the cause? There are other problems, as well. Solar activity may be the cause of the world temperature changes. The global warmers can't explain why satellites show no temperature change in the past 20 years. The computer models that predict disaster in a century have been completely wrong for the past 20 years. And no one can agree on the side effects.

And rather aptly, from the same site:

A long time ago kings and rulers might be advised by magicians, astrologers, and other charlatans. These mystics would prey on leaders--and through them, on entire societies--by using the false superstitious beliefs of all involved. These people mostly went away with the advent of science.

www.sitewave.net...

Just type in “global warming is false” into Google.

I could go on and on about how unoriginal and derived the rest of “Orzmel’s” message is, but I doubt if it’ll even be read. And that’s a pity, as we all have a valid opinion, despite being branded negative.

Just think for yourself and don’t believe the words of one person’s point of view, that’s all I’m asking, especially one that is supposedly “enlightened”, but blinkered to the true beauty of humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

This may help you understand things a little more.

On his last visit with me Orzeml said that for any enlightened race to intervene
with us directly there must be a much bigger collective cry for help.

this can only be done by those who are awake to what is really going on in this world waking other thru whatever means possible like Internet , music , films,
books, word of mouth and any other mean because there are 50 still asleep for everyone that is awake and a 2% vote will not bring us any help.

Weither we all perish in 3 years or 30 years or 300 years we are heading to self destruction along our current path.
I posted a news story in the news forum this morning about the military building robots without mercy to fight there wars,
what will happen if these machine are ever sent to solves public protest amongst a people revolt?
No we must start now to wake the masses that we are about to lose everything that is dear to us, thru sheer lazyness and brainwashing.
Once many cry out for help it will come but not before.
We are running out of time but.
Beamish I will not longer be distracted from my real work by answering you petty questions,
The time to believe is now

[edit on 5-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Truth Project
So what can i do to get me and my family off this rock?

No I dont think this is a good idea. I would not trust ANY alien message that stated I could find a better life off this planet if only I went with them to another planet.

Do you hate this life and planet Earth so much that you would just up and leave it and forget all the rest of us? Leave us all behind to pick up the pieces? No I would not trust any alien that said this. I hope this message from this Pleidian is to better our lives here on Earth and not to leave it. I dont think it states we should leave Earth do you.

Ive come across messages from"aliens/light beings" on ATS before that offer me a much better life on other planets if only I adopt their thinking and stuff...well no thanks Im staying here!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You make some excellent points Beamish and I agree most of what we fear is baseless. For the record I do actually believe global warming is false .

You have to admit our top news stories do seem to be more about celebrities than real news. I dont watch TV much any more as I found most of it was a waste of time and told me very little.

I am not enlightened in the slightest, Im not sure where you got this from, my thread on enligtenment is full of questions rather than claims of enligtenment!

I think as a race we do need to look beyond and seek enlightenment as I cant see how we are to evolve without this. Our physical bodies cant evolve very much more, the next step for us has to be a development of consciousness.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Beamish I will not longer be distracted from my real work by answering you petty questions,

This decison of yours comes as no surprise. And it hasn't surprised me either that my posts have been ignored by other posters. Some people just want to read what they believe, not what might challenge the way they think...

You have consistently ignored any question that even remotely challenged the authenticity of your claims throughout the whole of this thread.

And by your continued insistence that most humans are beyond hope, we who question you are branded in the eys of those who have chosen to believe your story as disinfo agents or disciples of the dark side etc. Neat, but very transparent. And in it's own way, disinformation.

Your "work" solely involves this forum and these few people who read your posts. It has had no impact on the rest of the world, and surely that is the point, isn't it?
You've refused offers to spread your message beyond ATS. Contactee and UFO organisations, who would be more than willing to listen, would make perfect soapboxes for what you insist is an incredibly important communication for all the world.

Yet, you even refuse that. Why?

Because you want your own fan base, that's why.

You're exhibiting each and every symptom of a "New Age Guru". You tell us of your troubles for sympathy, and espouse a real message of hope and salvation mixed with your own viewpoints of how stupid humanity is with a sombre and caring expression. But when the computer gets switched off, that mask drops. This thread isn't about a message, it's about self-satisfaction.

I really do not care if I get hit with a warning for this, or my continuing pursuit of your thread, as I know I'm right. We all deserve to find that one piece of truth in these forums.

But it certainly is not here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You're exhibiting each and every symptom of a "New Age Guru".

Green runs for the door. Green not like new age gurus!!!

Due to this I will be the first to see any new age control surface on this thread.
So far I have not felt this.

One question I would ask though is yes, did these aliens praise us in any way at all?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you for reading my post. I appreciate that.

I do agree that we are exposed to trivia on an escalating scale, but unfortunately glitter and glamour sells. As does the grimmer side of humanity. It’s a strange counter-point. And as we have never been presented with news that solely concentrates on the better side of life, I fully expect that if it happened we would find it uncomfortable.

Saying that; I watched Obama’s Inauguration with a sense of wonderment, not to mention a lump in my throat. I have no idea why I felt that, perhaps it was because of the possibility that one single human might actually make a difference. Seeing his determined expression as he walked out to face two million people sent shivers down my spine.

I am not enlightened in the slightest, Im not sure where you got this from, my thread on enligtenment is full of questions rather than claims of enligtenment!

Neither am I, well not to any great extent. How do you measure enlightenment? With the amount of empathy you feel for those who suffer? With the amount of frustration felt at the plain stupidity of man? With a deep need to know just what we are supposed to do?

Yes, we need to evolve.

We need to evolve beyond illness by the application of technology and greed by simply sharing and violence by expressing the love we are all capable of.

We need to be able to accept universal truths and concepts, no matter how uncomfortable they may be to our own beliefs.

We need to be open to the possibility that all we know is not all there is, and want to find out from indisputably genuine, wholly honest, deeply and perceptibly spiritual people just how to educate our selves.

Not from impostors.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

HEY! what's so wrong about saying someone finally got lucky? 1000 ATS point violation for that?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ive come across messages from"aliens/light beings" on ATS before that offer me a much better life on other planets if only I adopt their thinking and stuff...well no thanks Im staying here!

Read through this thread carefully. In it, we are told that chosen humans will be taken away before the impending "mass" hits.

And the Pleiadians did the choosing.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Excellent post Beamish. I read all posts , why would I not read yours? How can we draw conclusions if we dont read all posts? This is why I never put any body on ignore, you limit your self by doing this.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Read through this thread carefully. In it, we are told that chosen humans will be taken away before the impending "mass" hits.

And the Pleiadians did the choosing.

Thank you I will. I remember it was the ones who had givin in to greed wasnt it? Not sure , thanks will read.

Are you sure they did the selecting?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have always read beamish's posts and he always comes across as very intelligent. He hs some valid questions, questions which smoker never answers or cannot answer. I wonder why these creatures seem to pick nobodies on this planet to spread the message.The playdo people never seem to pick people of high profile, instead they choose to pick someone who posts on a forum and I am sure this "message" will get no where because of that. If you search the net..you will find that this so -called message is just a mixture of contactee message...all put into one greatr message. I see aa glimpse of hope in Mr. green's posts...maybe he isn't buying this also. This is why this story is a fable...and that smoker is only looking to have his followers because of his need for acceptance.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

It does indeed state in the OP that only 10,000 X 10 (100,000?) humans are to be chosen by these aliens and taken to another better planet.

I have made my mind up about this thread but Im at work and dont have the time to put what I want, but I will later. All I can say is that I really hope Im not on their list of 100,000. If I am, Im not leaving.

Ms Green

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Beamish having read you lastest rants I truely feel sorry for you my friend.

You seem well educated but I dont think you have had much real life experience.

I on the other hand have had little schooling but experience much in many countries under real life situations.

I have seen human at their best and their very worst first hand.

when you mention all the good work done by charities with the money donated by the good people of the world, you fail to explain why some like the Red Cross are based in Geneva in switzerland , which is one of the most expensive city in the world, would it not make more sense to have this charity based somewhere like India where you get more punch for your dollar? an office girl in Geneva is about 50 thousand swiss franc PA
in India its less than 5000 Charities do help but mostly themselves first.

In my younger years I worked directly with a couple of African dictators
and the way these guys would treat their own kinfolk compare to their own people was appalling.
The biggest problem we have is most are all willing to be sheep.

Or are arm chair general, arm chair critics, ects and never are willing to do something themselves.

You I place in this group all puff and no action I pity you my friend.
I just hope that the day you really wake up that there will still be enough time.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Ahh smoker the great enlightened being has returned to insult another poster. So this is what enlightenment means, insult those that ask you to answer valid questions. Again he talks about things he supposedly done throughout his life. I think it is smoker who should live life, instead of making up or using someone else's life.
Oh yeah before you say anything about my life...it is full. Which is why I sometimes disappear from the board
., never know when or where I will be called to next.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK this is how I see this.

I have experience of New Age Gurus, especially on ATS. They come with great insight and knowledge that only they have access to. At first you listen, some times carefully , some times not but before you know it you've been gurued! What I mean by this is you've become dependant on them, you hang on their every word for further wisdom and enlightenment direct from "their exclusive" source. Its a source you only have access to through them and them alone, and because of this you become a "follower" of them.

Now I would not be doing myself any justice to so easily allow myself to be gurued again. I owe it to myself and family to question smokingmans motives and "Orzems's" claims.

In the past I admit Ive looked to gurus for answers. Why? Well its easier to look to a guru for all the answers to things you cant seem to find for yourself. I admit Im a sucker for gurus!! Or should I say...was.

The one thing I have learnt from mixing with gurus is that I am and you, are just as knowledgable and poweful as them. Im not talking about Zen monks and the like here, Im specifically talking about new age gurus whos main teachings centres around 2012. We have the potential to be just as spiritually aware as any new age guru, and deep down the guru knows this, but they will try to keep this inner knowledge you have at bay by using their main tool...FEAR.

If we all lost our fear of the "what if" and learned to access our inner spirit said gurus would have no control over any of us.

To look inside and see our inner self can be scary and most wish to ignore it and follow others instead as its seems easier. However in the long run the fear you are exposing yourself to is far greater than the few moments of fear you feel as you view your inner self.

Smokingman, your a good person. Contary to belief I do trust my heart, it told me you are a good man at heart but now I fear you are being mis led. Your NOT a new age guru but you DO have the potential to become one. I see all the characteristics in you and believe me you dont want to become one of these. You will loose your grip on reality as you follow Orzeml over everything else. He/she is feeding your ego, you must recognise this before it beomes a monster you cant control anymore. I recommend you read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, he is not a new age guru but a very well known spiritual teacher.

The Power of Now is exactly that, living in your moment NOW. The trouble with this alien message is that its about the future, and a future filled with fear. Access your now and you will be free of fear. Everyone can cope with their now and the fears it may have, but no one can cope with future fears .

Your ego is taking you away from your Now. You are not your ego and at the moment yours is totally controlling you. Recognize your ego and watch it but do NOT feed it with these tales from Orzeml that say only you are special enough to recieve.

I believe in the potential of unconditional love in mankind. I will not look to any alien/spirit to help us unlock this, we are quite able to do this for ourselves.

I have chose to follow my inner being, my inner light rather than yet another space alien. My inner spirit tells me I have all I could ever need within me, I have no need to hang on to the every word of a guru or space being and neither do you SM. This I have done in the past and its all a load of mumbo jumbo in the end.

I saw an entity several years ago and it never said a word. I think these are the best ones to see, they show us there is more to this reality of ours and to look beyond but they do it in such a way that does not try to show us how.

Now you take care SM, I hope you see that these aliens are pushing messages of fear and control. What use is it to tell us 144,000 will be taken to a safer world? Not much and I for one refuse to believe such fear based messages.

Yes Im all for messages of love and light but without fear and without control. Mankind does need to awaken to the need to become more spiritual and to look within to discover his potential..but he can do this on his own without messages from the stars.

By all means spread a message of love and light SM but do it from within, do it from your heart and not from the control of a space aliens teachings.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very good MG a correct and very honest insight of getting GURUED.
You describe the fear based control leading to dependency extremely well
It should become a more common statement as it is becoming more evident that clever manipulative individuals are taking advantage of an increasingly paranoid society,
2012 global catastrophies, economic meltdown spirituality etc etc.
Certain vulnerable without knowledge, weak, or easily led people are prime targets for Fear based dependency tactics .[F,B,D.T]
F.B.D.T are now being employed at an alarming rate. These manipulations should be recognised at an early stage and regected.
Dont Be GURUED.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What I see is a thread, in the grey area mind you, where it could just develop as it should, being attacked in the classic style of good cop/bad cop. Furthermore this is at a time in the OP's life where he is already under considerable stress. Mr. Green, you have already said before that if he was fooling anyone it would only look bad on him (paraphrased). I happened to agree with that. The message he is bringing forward in this thread is worthy and good and stands on its own.

I've been reading this page after page and its too much to comprehend. Its childish to continually gang up on the man, and thats all that I'm picking up on.

I have more faith in humans perhaps than he does, but this really depends on your walk in life, and who you've walked with. I prefer the grass roots walk as thats where most of the good people are.
Beamish, your style of fighting at least appears to be on the side of humanity, which is where all must stand, united. But this doesn't mean the inertia and status quo is acceptable. Its not okay that we live in such a barbaric fashion with a child dying every other second in this world from starvation. Staying in limbo without moving forward as a race will kill us all, or completely enslave us.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Firstly I am not trying to be a Guru not now not ever.

I understand that what I say will create a feeling of discomfort in many yet

I must point out our many shortfall in the hope that we do wake up one day and realise that there is a better way forward, without meaningless excuse for our short sightness.

I will not please all the people all the time but as death is a re-birth on another level suffering and hunger is a burden that was never meant for us to ignore.

At the end of the day talk is cheap and action speaks mountaines.

since there is no real judgement day none will be lead to account for our errors
that the soul with is really the passagner and reccorder of the experience will forever return the actions of the journey to creation.
good night

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would just like to say:

When you come across such obvious tripe as this OP, why respond and give the author fuel?

THINK!

MajikWand.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join