It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

all I am saying is maybe he has another motive for his statement other than the conclusion you drew from it

That could very well be true, but you have to admit that in all honesty smokingman2006’s “back story” reads as nothing more than an effort to impress. Why else supply us with so much information? If he wanted to tell us who he is, then why not just do it? All he’s done is to try and deepen the “mystery”.

but without moving to france and staying in his hip pocket or monitoring his life 24/7 there is no way to instantly validate or dis-prove his statements

Again, you have touched on the truth. But, it can also be argued strongly that it is perfectly possible to attain a profile of authors of such threads simply by utilizing established profiling techniques.
His insistence in the very first post that his message is only for those who believe him was designed to dissuade skeptics, which, to me, displays a profound naivety and considering we are supposedly dealing with a former international financial playboy, that is surprising, is it not? Any worldly wise business man would know inherently that any prospective challenge to an established model, be it business or not, is going to be met with objections. Again, am I completely wrong in this?

therefore i do not make a judgement either way; I have plenty of time between now and april to see if anything does show up; but my methodology differs from yours

Well, I will always be faithful to my intellect, and when it rings alarm bells I rarely ignore it. However, I am, and have said so countless times, willing to admit I’m wrong if events turn out differently, as I am not perfect. And I do respect your methodology.

but one could easily gather from the tone of some of your statements that you have clearly already made a decision and are pursueing its' vindication;

My tone is straight forward, not confrontational. I argue my case with calm and reason. I do not ignore questions or directly provocative language, both of which I have received and tackled accordingly, including an erroneous racial slur by the author.

Yes, I have made a decision with regard to this thread, but then again haven’t we all? You have decided to sit on the fence with a leaning towards believing smokingman2006, riggs2099 has chosen to exercise his right to vehemently defend his beliefs and disbelieve, and both Mr Green and mystiq have aired their support. Just a few examples.

but that is your choice and your right to do so; perhaps my idea of the t&c when it comes to civility and decorum are different than yours

Once again, you use provocative language. Where, in any of my posts, have I even skirted the T&Cs? Please direct me to an example.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are confusing my defending my belief in reason and logic, as opposed to blindly accepting a story because it sounds familiar, then you are, with respect, mistaken. And as a matter of note, your use of the biased phrase “mind numbed self appointed lords of reality” could well be taken as not only a wild generalization, but an affront to the ATS motto and the bulk of ATS membership. I, however, accept your apology on this count.

This quote from here:

(1) Any posts/replies that focuses on a member rather than the topic of the thread, or follow the normal evolution of a thread's focus, will be subject to warnings.

Though it would be seen as nit-picking, is it not true that in smokingman2006’s last post, and several others, he is technically focusing our attention on himself and his troubles, rather that the subject of the thread? (This is also a method of gaining sympathy and support.)

it is also my sincere wish that someday all here that would like to experience an event that would prove to them conclusively that either a.) the ufo phenomon is absolute BS or b.) it is a real event happening behind the scenes that affects us all;

In most of this we are in complete agreement. I will add a little personal note; I one hundred percent believe that the UFO phenomenon is a real and important aspect of our perceived reality.

either way I meant no offense or insult to you or anyone; and if you feel this to be the case I do offer a sincere apology, for no matter what the future unfolds in front of us we are all in it together.

And I am glad that I am in it with you, and smokingman2006 et all, despite what others may think. As the old adage goes; united we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Yes and those personal issues I have can also be used to claim that this must be why I am as mad as a hatter.

I dont think your as mad as a hatter at all.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish I am back Hi

Firstly do not aways try to read between the line, was just trying to show that my life has never been simple and that I am not another bored person at work spinning a yarn so to speak.

FYI The life I led prior to my disappearance in 2004 had nothing to do with finance and I very much doubt that any one who knew me than are lurking on this board.

Now back on thread
yesterday I was at a diner in Kaiserslautern ( Germany) around 2pm having some lunch two well dressed business types men approached me both had American accents after joining my table uninvited they asked if I was ( They knew my full name)
I asked who they were they replied friends concern about my wellbeing.
I asked what they wanted...
They replied that it would be best for all if I stopped writing that NONSENSE on the internet ( I only post here)
Now having run across spooks in the early 1990s whilst working in some African countries these guys had the same smell.
Got home this morning and found that my safe at home a very complex one has been opened only I have the combination all the valubles and cash as well as some gold coins are intact the only thing missing is some notes I have made regarding some things I have not posted about yet as well as two small metal disk and a small blue crystal block both given to me by Orzeml which I have never told anyone about and kept it off the boards.
This afternoon I had to go to luxembourg place called Ettelbruck and because it has been snowing in those parts I decided to change cars and take my 4x4 (only I have the keys to it) as I got behind the steeringwheel and was about to reverse out my garage I notice that my rearview mirror had been moved out of position.
needless to say I took my sedan for the trip.
strange days are apond me.
Peace and hope

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Who do you think these individuals were? Did they appear as officials from some government agency or from an alien agenda? Did they threaten you at all? How did they know your name and what you looked like?

Nice to see you back.

"Spooks" are they like double agents

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi my green friend

spooks are shadowy government agents that you are never really sure just who they are working for.
But these guys were grain fed Americans who have no worries in snooping thru someone house in france.
Worst part if I ring the french national police and tell them this story they will take me away.

No direct threats were made it was more of a matter of the tone that things were said.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I dont know what to make of this. Are they like men in black then? Telling you to lay off or else? I think your the first person I know who has been visited by these sorts, Im trying to think and I cant really think of anyone else. I know people who've been visited by aliens but not these men after the event.

Why do you think the French government will take you away? They will just think you've been robbed maybe.

HOW do they know who you are though? HOW do they know where you live? This information is not available on ATS even to the admin staff. Well they may have your IP address but this doesnt give your identity away and what you look like.

And this was in Germany, not your home. Are you saying they followed you to Germany or maybe they contacted other "spooks" in that country.

Who do you think is reading your posts and not wanting you to continue? This is all very strange...no?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

the only things that are missing apart from my notes are objects given to me by an alien do you think the french police will believe this ?

I have no idea how or why I was targeted but it has rattled me a little at first.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have read this whole thread now, I admit at speed so maybe I missed the post on the alien objects in your possession , can you tell me what objects you had that have now been stolen? Also who gave you the objects and when..thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That the point I never once talked about these object on this board.
Orzeml gave them to me on his second visit.

The two metal disk are from his home land and are of an alloy unknown to humans according to him. they were to be used further down my path and I would know when he said.

The small blue crystal block about half the size of a rubic cube was only to be used by me in case of urgent contact if one does not know how to use it the device will not function.

The notes are of visions and events I did not fully understand enough to post on this board so I wrote them in a sort of dairy.

All strange

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
After my laptop inexplicably 'restarted' while I was posting my reply to you SM, I was saying about don't let these spooks get to you.
If you have anymore notes or items given to you by your ET friends then I'd take photos and either give them to a friend you trust implicitly.
I heard that this site (ATS) with rumoured ( Rumoured only I might add MODS) that this site is co run with the aid of the CIA .
So they'll have your name and address when you registered to join. My advice is to ( if your going to do this sort of thing again) is set up a faux 'personality' using a government address and a fake name and only log on from a internet cafe pc, not your home one as they can trace the IP address.

If you have anymore items or notes take photos now then hide them somewhere you can retreive them at a later date or send them to someone you trust.

Don't let them get to you, SM do what you know is right but safeguard you life mate.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Data my friend

that is that part that has rattled me a little

I never used my real name when I registered on this board.

the email address I used is a luxembourg email with is then redirected to me in france.
Luxembourg is a banking secret country like switzerland and you cant just go into those places and ask about people like other countries.
Unless you have a very very big stick.
Not to worry I have a shotgun here and the next person who breaks into my house is leaving feet first.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That the point I never once talked about these object on this board.
Orzeml gave them to me on his second visit.

Im really sorry, as I said I did read this thread faster than I normally would (but it still took me over an hour) I must have missed who Orzeml is. really sorry to keep asking for these details but at least I was right in the fact I didnt remember any alien objects being mentioned.

Why were you given these objects, what was the point to this? Did they do anything useful at all?

Are you back at work yet?

Thanks

EDIT

Ive found it, hes a Pleiadean messenger. Has he spoke to you personally?

Ive often thought of the Pleiadeans as vibrating at a much higher spiritual frequency than us, so much so that they are more energy than physical body. Ive never knowingly seen one but its just some thing Ive read about them. They can appear to us in bodies but their natural state is energy. Have you heard any thing like this?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey MODS..what is it gonna take for you to shut this thread down as a hoax? I have seen MODS shut down a thread for less than this. Now smokingman is being told to stay off of a forum and to quit telling his tale..
. GOD this guy sure loves to milk this. Now the government is after him
for telling a tale that few believe..sure buddy.
I might believe him if there were thousands of believers and that he was about to create some type of revolution,,,but to have a handful of believers...I doubt the government is worried about that
. Is it me or does he just seem to make this up as he goes along. Case in point : and I quote

"The two metal disk are from his home land and are of an alloy unknown to humans according to him. they were to be used further down my path and I would know when he said.

The small blue crystal block about half the size of a rubic cube was only to be used by me in case of urgent contact if one does not know how to use it the device will not function.

A fact that if true would have been of importance but then his excuse for not mentioning them before

"The notes are of visions and events I did not fully understand enough to post on this board so I wrote them in a sort of dairy."

so I ask again...DOES IT NOT SOUND LIKE HE MAKES THIS UP AS HE GOES ALONG?
[edit on 3-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It may sound like to you, but it doesn't to everyone. I guess not all minds think alike. Oh but I forgot yours in supposedly one of the soundest on this thread.
Despite your signature: "I know the full power of evil. It makes pain and suffering seem beautiful and love and compassion look ugly and weak"
This automatically alerts me to the kind of intent you have by repeating the same things all the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

the only things that are missing apart from my notes are objects given to me by an alien do you think the french police will believe this ?

Well no I reckon they would not believe you one bit. These objects sound very amazing, why have you not mentioned them before? Could you not have used them as evidence for the world that aliens do infact exist? I know its difficult to find honest people to give such objects to ,to analyse but these people do exist. Theres that man ? Freeman, is it Stan Freeman I cant remember Id have to google him. But these people do exist and I really think this is a wasted chance.

If I had TWO alien objects that I knew were from a definate alien, it would consume my life, I would HAVE to give up my job and make it my mission for these objects to become available for the world.

Humans are in a state of limbo because we dont know the truth that is all around us. We remain half asleep, controlled by some hidden agenda and I for one could NOT stand back and have objects that could break us free from this hidden in my house.

Did you not feel slightly guilty that you just kept these items knowing their significance?

I know how difficult it is to speak about alien visitations and abductions, this is why I never come down on people when they try to get over their story, I always give people time to get their experiences over in as many words as they need, but Im struggling with the reason you kept such important objects to yourself, these objects could have changed the world..do you not think?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi mystiq,

What would you have done with two alien objects in your possession? Would you have locked them away and not even mentioned them until they were stolen?

I could not have done this no matter what. I just couldnt have.

Do you think Pleiadeans are of a higher energy and move around more as light than body?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I was wondering when you would grace us with your words of wisdom*snicker*. I have to say this...I will not be putting you ion ignore because what you have to say can be downright ridiculous, yet hilarious, but this will be the last reply you will ever receive from me. I mean your last post to me on another thread was extremely funny but finally had proven something to me
. For those that don't know...she was trying to access a past memory...and was getting an access denied message...must hav been in her intelligence area....:lol..jks.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's late here, so I won't trouble you all with a long post (even less for everyone to ignore). Also I'm tired.

In more ways than one.

I'm trying not to find it strange that a few days after I mention the possibilty of smokingman2206 being traced by "Agents", he is traced by mysterious MIB, possibly from an "Agency". Plagiarism, or am I a prophet?

And isn't it also very odd that all the time we were pestering and demanding and begging for some form of evidence, he had evidence all the time but refused to even insinuate that it existed?

And part of this evidence was "discs" of some kind? Like these, by any chance?:

And also, for someone who professes a benevolent attitude towards his fellow man, now he intends to shoot anyone who enters his house? Is that the attitude of a caring man?

And has he reported this "break in", this complete infringement of his personal property, his once family home, something that would at the basest level represent a better time in his life? No, of course not.

And does he sound even in the slightest bit worried? That is not what comes across from his last few posts.

If the events that he is relating happened to me in reality, I would not spend my time logging in and out of ATS to read replies to a thread. I would be on the run already, especially with the money he is insinuating he has.

Now, more than ever I am sure we are reading fiction. With respect, the rest of you can go on believing if you wish, but I implore you to question the overtly bizarre way this thread is progressing and ask yourself this; how much will my own experiences and my judgement be tainted in other's eyes when this thread is revealed as a hoax?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would have done whatever I had been instructed to do with them, knowing full well that the world would never have benefited from the knowledge of them, and it would have blown over quickly with some story fabricated, and ended up in the same hands as those who now have them.

I don't know about their bodies, but I've heard they have children, who go to school for 180 years, and Seentoomuch's nordic contacts, who also patrol this solar system seem to have bodies. She has 2 children she's met, who live in a world where babies do not even cry but are spoken to telepathically, where roads do not scar the surface. Thats the kind of place I'm aiming for myself.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Riggs, I hope you don't bother with your comments, but with my memory leaks, I have made many attempts through meditation to get the full deal, without having to resort to hypnosis. Many do this. And yeah, I got an ACCESS DENIED message. It wasn't funny to me, though you seem to be so amused by it. I spent the evening out there mentally telling the universe off. So laugh away, I really don't care. Good thing its not you, count yourself fortunate.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join