It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thanks for the history on Morocco. What percentage of Morocco is Muslim? How safe is it for a white man to walk around? Isn't Casablanca in Morocco? Also, from my understanding, one of the populations with the highest percentages of RH negative blood is in the Mountains in Morocco. These people are probably related to the Basques, and the ancient Britons, after whom the British isles are named.

The way I see it, it that we either talk about our problems, suspicions, and fears in the escalating war between non-Muslims, even when these exchanges get ugly, or we can be silent, and the violence will come sooner than later.

Most of morocco is muslim, not sure on percentage but almost everyone.

But most are a very moderate, very relaxed form of muslims, not very strict etc.

Like I said before most young women wear very casual clothes, no scarf. You know jeans and top or moroccan style dress.

A white man can easily walk around morocco without problems, except maybe it's easier if you know french. There are many tourists in morocco, especially french, around the beaches areas, in Marrakesh because of it's uniquness, in fes medina market areas. Lots of tourists buy homes etc.

The only problem I could think of, is watch out for little thieves! they might target tourists because they got money, even moroccans have to watch out for them, you know on buses or crowded areas.

But the police deal well with them lol.

But except for that it's very nice, the houses are nice too, nice and spaceious, very friendly people. The familes are big and very loving, everyone is close to each other, you know lots of hugs and kisses sort of families.

Not sure about the RH negative blood, but I do know theres a lot of very light skinned moroccans, I've met quite a few moroccans with green eyes, light brown hair etc. Probably because of the berbers? or possibly other influences like the europeans, english etc. who knows.

Anyway I mentioned Morocco because from my experience it's nothing like some of the other muslims countries that are known for it's inhumanity.

Morocco is more like a euro-arab kind of country in the feel.

So we can't pick on all muslims, we have to pick on the dodgy ones. That was basically my point.

Anyway you were asking about Morocco here's a few short videos you can watch that gives you a much better idea than words.

Princess LALLA SOUKAINA

Fez Morocco- has kept it's old style traditional look unlike Casablanca for example.

Moroccan Celebrities clips, men/women.
The first clip is a MAN lol, he's funny.

Moroccan Celeb Women.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Some berber moroccans.
www.youtube.com...

Moroccan Celeb Men.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Anyway some info about muslims population in the UK.

In London from my observation, it seems there's more Arabs in west London in the richer areas for some reason than anywhere else, I think theres quite a few italians, spanish and japanese there too but not as much.

Anyway I think these arabs have been a success.

I don't think theres much problems with the muslims there at all, they are all easy going, and into all western things, also a bit off topic but when I go there, I see some REALLY beautiful girls around west London
haha. For real....

Anyway in my opinion the muslims in this area have been very successful at living among others in London. It's really a nice area!
Some info.
Edgware Road is a major street[1] which passes through the west of central London, England, in the City of Westminster. The southern part of the road, noted for its distinct Arab flavour and many late-night bars and shisha cafes, is known to Londoners by nicknames such as "Little Cairo,"[2][3] "Little Beirut,"[4] etc.
More info
en.wikipedia.org...

But I think most of the muslims in the UK are not arab at all, most are Asian except for west london area.

Here's some statistics I found.
British Muslim population origin.

* Pakistani - 942,000 (mostly from Punjab and Azad Kashmir the ethnic groups Punjabi, Pashtun and Kashmiri)
* Bangladeshi - East Bengal - 498,000 (from Sylhet)
* Indian - 455,000 (from Gujarati, West Bengal, Rajastan, Kerala, the Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Bihar)
* Asian Other - 140,000 (Australia, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Caucasian region, Maldives, Malaysia, Turkey, Turkish Kurds, Iraqi Kurds, Thailand, Iran and Indonesia)
* African Other - 258,000 (Nigeria, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Kenya, Burundi, Uganda, DR Congo , etc.)
* Somali - 225,000 (largest Somali diaspora)
* Arab - 160,000 (Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi-Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Algeria, Libya, Syria, Tunisia, Morocco and other Arab countries)
* Mixed - 85,000 (those of mixed race)
* Eastern Europeans - 84,000 (mostly from Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo and Russia)
* English - 82,000 (close to 100% converts or children of converts)
* Caribbean - 38,000 (close to 100% converts or children of converts, from all Caribbean Islands especially Jamaica, Barbados, St Lucia and Trinidad)
* Black Other - 28,000 (Black British, Black Arab, Afro-American, Black European, and Black Brazilian)
* Irish - 10,000 (100% converts or children of converts)
* Scottish - 7,000 (100% converts or children of converts)
* Welsh - 6,000 (100% converts or children of converts)
* Polish - 4,000 (100% converts or children of converts)
* Chinese - 500 to 5000 mainly (from Hong kong, and East Turkministan,)
* Others - 170,000

Now I'm not really saying arabs are better than Asians
lol, I might be a bit biased, but I'm just showing statistics and what I see in my experiences.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Firstly, thank you for the Moroccan history lesson. Very interesting. I believe it's a shame they have had Islam imposed upon their beautiful ancient heritage, but nevertheless - very heartwarming to read about a rich culture.

Secondly, I'm sorry to come off sounding like a b*stard here but no, Britain does not belong to second+ generation immigrants as much as it does to the indigenous Brits. Their ancestors did not build Britain, they did not fight thousands of years worth of wars to protect it, they did not make it a wealthy country. As you can probably tell, I believe very strongly in bloodlines and ancestry.

And you're right. London is absolutely multicultural. There may be no way to undo the damage done by multiculturalism. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hold onto my heritage and my beliefs.

Well first of all thank you for reading.

Second, I totally respect your opinion and I understand where your coming from!

Anyway I do feel for those who are born here but not have the feel of being welcome, I do blame it on those who spoil it for the rest of us. I.E Extremists, or black thugs etc.

But like I said I see what your saying, but it also confuses me I just don't know where I belong, I'm Half Welsh/Half Moroccan. What am I? Where do I belong?

Oh well hahaha.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ownification

So because I state a few facts about the condition of Israel and how they've been kicking Muslim ass for decades after being attacked by Muslim, I'm now an Zionist sympathizer?

Israel is ruled by the Zionist party right now smart guy
They were attacked by Muslims why? Why were they attack can you explain that please. You are acting like FOX news right now and it is annoying me.

Nope. But I have the highest respect for fighting men, men of courage, and men who prevail, even against overwhelming odds. I detest those who fight without balls, men who would strap an explosive vest on some female retards and detonate remotely. I detest those who would kill innocents, including children.

AHH the Zionists prevailed because of the American weapons and dollar, that's how the world runs today boss I don't know which century you are living in. Every religious man have courage, the Zionists fought for the land they believed were given to them and them only by god and the Muslims fought against the occupation of their land by the Zionists who were massacred in Europe by well everyone

Explosive vest shows their courage and desperation. They don't have guided missiles dude, you should know that by now. You are telling me that the Zionists don't kill innocents? And innocent children? The whole world does man, get to reality. You go to someone’s house for the soul purpose of taking it over and GOD knows how the inhabitants would respond.

And as far as calling bastards "bastards," I don't care about their numbers. Right now my numbers are 44 confirmed. And legal. And against some of the bravest, most capable warriors anywhere.

???

No, I admire courage, intelligence, and a well disciplined group of fighters. If somehow that makes me what you call a Zionist sympathizer, then I guess that's what I am.

Once again the head of Israel right now is a Zionist
a well disciplined group who kill innocent people here and there(including children). War = innocent deaths, that's exactly why leaders sit down and see if it is worth going to war in the first place. If you admire courage, intelligence and a well disciplined group of fighters than you will love Al-Qaeda. You got to admit they have the balls, they were the ones who had the balls to fight the Russia, America was loosing back then driving them to use desperate measures for example assassination and such.

The map of the entire Middle East was drawn up at random. War now has redefined those initial lines, with territory going to the victor. Too bad. You know, it would be one thing if Israel gained their territory by attacking and going on the offensive. But they didn't. They only responded when attacked. That takes some serious gonads, something lacking from the countries around them.

UHM Israel was attacked, yep I was right you live in another century lol. Israel didn't exist, GOSH how can a country which didn't exist be attacked. Jews lived in Palestine along side Arabs, but it was the Zionists who were being killed in Europe which demanded the full control of Palestine due to the fact that GOD gave it to them. Man GOD doesn't even answer anyone’s prayers how can thy give land to a people for all times.

Guess what Albert Einstein was a Zionist sympathizer too
It's not a joke look it up hahah

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Anyway I do feel for those who are born here but not have the feel of being welcome, I do blame it on those who spoil it for the rest of us. I.E Extremists, or black thugs etc.

But like I said I see what your saying, but it also confuses me I just don't know where I belong, I'm Half Welsh/Half Moroccan. What am I? Where do I belong?

Well, funny you should say that because my Mother is Dutch, so by my own definition I am less British than most (although I do believe there is an identifiable bond between Germanic ethnicities). Wales is a British country, and I believe for the most part in a united British Isles, so of course you do have ancestral ties to this land. Besides, as poet1b mentioned, the megalithics who first settled Briton had originated in the Western Mediterranean which may well have included old Moroccans. It's a very tricky, complicated matter this ancestry thing. You are British and you do belong here. In fact, I'm not going to tell anyone that they 'don't belong'. All I want to do is preserve my country's heritage. Unfortunately, for this to happen, it requires a somewhat cold and pragmatic approach to immigration. I don't want the world blended into a global monoculture. And beyond the preservation of my own culture, it means I care deeply for the preservation of ALL the world's cultures.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07

oh... so YOU would marry a woman who is having regulard sex with another husband?

Would you marry a man who is having regular sex with another wife? No offence, but that smacks of hypocrisy to me.

let's discuss polyandry shall we?

Please, that's why I mentioned it.

okay, if a woman has 2 husbands, HOW will she satisfy the sexual desire of BOTH when it is FACT that a woman has a lower sexdrive than a man? HOW would you decifer who is the father of the child if she fell pregnant, especially if they are in a country where dna testing isn't present?
i find the idea of a woman having 2 men having their way with her DISGUSTING and against human nature!

I think your replies here are very telling. Firstly, it's a ridiculously massive generalisation to think that all women will have a lower sex drive than all men. Are you really that confident in that assertion?

As you are happy to deal with blanket generalisations, it's generally believed that a man peaks sexually long before a woman does. What happens then? How will a man satisfy several wives who - if of similar ages - when he's already peaked sexually and they haven't? Or is this somehow, again, different?

men NATURALLY have an inclination towards more than one woman, they have a higher sexdrive etc, and even looking in the BIBLE it mentions that the prophets (aside from jesus) had multiple wives! peace and blessings be upon them all

Again, this is a ridiculous assertion. All men have a natural inclination towards having more than one woman? Whilst monogamy doesn't suit everyone, I think the majority of males in the west are pretty happy with it. I know I am. Does this make me - and anyone like me - unnatural then?

As far as using polygamous prophets to support your views, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. There's an odd circular reasoning at work. Of course they had multiple wives, they came from a background that advocates it!

i am sure that YOU wouldn't marry a woman who is married to another man!
the thought of such a thing makes ANY MODEST WOMAN'S skin crawl!

Again, there's remarkable double standards at work here.

now, why is it okay for a woman to have a husband with more than one wife?
well, for starters women mainly crave EMOTIONAL support, and as long as the man is just between the 2/3/4, and the wives are close friends also, then this does not bother them if their rights are being fulfilled!

The blanket generalisation of women, and people in general, in your replies is pretty astonishing.

and PLEASE, let us stay on topic and not keep deviating!
if nothing else is to be said with regards to the topic, then stop posting!

It is part of the topic, surely? Making babies and marriages and all that?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Once upon a time, all nations that exist today did not exist back then. They existed in different forms. The people of Israel have created a nation and a home in the lands their ancestors once occupied, which Arabs conquered over a thousand years ago. Now the Israelis have created a new nation that is their home, they have every right to exist there. If the Palestinians, who are primarily Arabs, want to live there as well, then they need to learn to live with Israelis in peace. It is as simple as that.

Muslims have no right to deny Israel the right to exist.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yeah I see what you saying and understand.

They really should put some sort of limit to how many people come to this country every year, like some new ways to qualify entry, I'm not really sure how the system works really.

Anyway see ya around.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I for one am getting sick of muslims

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07

Would you marry a man who is having regular sex with another wife? No offence, but that smacks of hypocrisy to me.

I think your replies here are very telling. Firstly, it's a ridiculously massive generalisation to think that all women will have a lower sex drive than all men. Are you really that confident in that assertion?

As you are happy to deal with blanket generalisations, it's generally believed that a man peaks sexually long before a woman does. What happens then? How will a man satisfy several wives who - if of similar ages - when he's already peaked sexually and they haven't? Or is this somehow, again, different?

Again, this is a ridiculous assertion. All men have a natural inclination towards having more than one woman? Whilst monogamy doesn't suit everyone, I think the majority of males in the west are pretty happy with it. I know I am. Does this make me - and anyone like me - unnatural then?

As far as using polygamous prophets to support your views, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here. There's an odd circular reasoning at work. Of course they had multiple wives, they came from a background that advocates it!

Again, there's remarkable double standards at work here.
The blanket generalisation of women, and people in general, in your replies is pretty astonishing.

1 - actually as polygyny is permitted in islaam, and aslong as my husband is fulfilling my rights and can be just to myself and another wife, then yes, i do not oppose it (unlike many "modernists" do today)

2 - i'm not one for always relying on media to support things, and my point is a general point that most women are like this... (maybe not every woman, as i'm sure some of them out there are different, although i don't think it is a very big percentage.... Allaah knows best)

news.bbc.co.uk...

3 - that's only if he is unjust in the issue...

4 - the nature of the majority of men is to be drawn to multiple women...
just because you are monogamous, does not mean you do not glance at other women, and it does not mean you do not desire another woman (i am not saying all men because maybe some DON'T look anywhere else, again Allaah knows best).
the fact that in the qur'aan 2/3/4 are listed BEFORE 1, and i believe this to be The Book of God, then as God listed multiple before single, and the reason He has stated 1 is due to "fear of injustice" then i think it says it all...
now, MORE MEN that women have affairs, go to prostitutes etc, and USUALLY the reason why a woman resorts to an affair in this society is due to the injustice of her husband!
(i.e too obsessed with work, hardly around, constant arguments and women crave love and affection etc...) i am NOT justifying affairs because it is still wrong, however i am merely highlighting the reasons behind them in this society
(women treated justly RARELY, IF EVER, commit adultery, yet many men who are sexually unsatisfied, attracted to other women etc, have affairs regardless of whether he is happy or not)

4 - i am merely highlighting that THEY, may peace and blessings be upon them all, also had multiple wives and/or slaves...
if it was unGodly to have more than one wife, NONE of these prophets, the lights of guidance sent unto mankind, would have been polygynous!

5 - i don't have double standards AT ALL, for i have told you WHY i disagree, nay, DESPISE polyandry and anyone with common sense can see it doesn't work, just based on the issue of children!
and as i have already said, i do not see a problem with polygyny for MANY reasons, as long as the husband has done as Allaah has commanded i.e BE JUST.

6 - well, seeing as though this thread has blanket-generalized all muslims as wanting to take over the uk (many people have anyway) i am merely stating what we know about the nature of people

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

Hi Eyescryforallah07
Just wondered if you agreed with what this human being has to say on the subject of wifebeating.
www.youtube.com...
Do you think this gentleman is a righteous,spiritual person who speaks the truth or do you think he is a dangerous,delusional sociopath actively promoting domestic abuse?

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Don`t you think We`d like to make it known what these people (muslims) want to do to the country and the people within. But this is a muslim country already. believe me you go to any local Govt office in the UK and your first port of call will be a Muslim on the front desk. We are to frightened to complain least we be called racist`s. This country is RACIST , and we are the victims ,the White man and the Black Christians who get labeled with the hate filled Muslims. The only answer is War! The police here are only to eager to arrest Us for racism to the Muslims ,Yet they can get away with promoting terrorism. And The Muslims are right in saying This country will undoubtbly be a fully Muslim country very soon , as they have eight or nine Children each . Then depend on the state to support them. HOW would WE be supported in there country(India or Packistan)? well I can assure you . We would be left to die in a few days after our arrivel!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

i work in a takeaway run by muslims and i talk to them about the quran my boss said that one day muslims will take over the would and there would be one leader. but what he didnt no tha 19 is the comon denominator in the quran wich aparently leeds to the date 21/12/2012 wich is doomsday..and..thats what the mayans calender ends so i wouldent worry to much..

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chesstrio
reply to post by LostNemesis

19 is the comon denominator in the quran wich aparently leeds to the date 21/12/2012 wich is doomsday..and..thats what the mayans calender ends so i wouldent worry to much..

well, we wouldn't believe that due to the fact that various prophecies certainly haven't happened yet!
(including the reign of imam mahdi over the muslims is for roughly 7 years, towards the end the antichrist breaking free and reaking havoc, the decent of the messiah who slays the antichrist and who will then inhabit the earth and lead the muslims for 7years, leaving us at the age of 40)

so i bet even if you gave him your little theory he wouldn't believe you, PLUS we don't believe in numerology like certain deviant sects do...

like i said on another thread, all this hype happened over 2000 also, a year when i was a tender 13 year old petrified of midnight on new years eve! (i wasn't muslim then by the way, because we believe NONE knows the final hour except for The Creator...)

my boss said that one day muslims will take over the would and there would be one leader.

muslims will usually say these things when they are referring to the end times when prophet jesus is leading us...
don't get so scared because they don't litterally mean anytime soon.
this is because his reign has been prophecised as being 7years of peace "in which a child will be able to play with a venemous snake or lion and not be attacked..." amongst many other things...
BUT this is after the great trial for mankind of the antichrist, the GREATEST trial sent to us. it is fast approaching but we still have a while to wait yet!

you need to understand in what context muslims use this statement and when they are referring to, because like i said, it referrs to one of the final prophecies to be fulfilled and many of us might not even survive the upcoming trials of famine, drought etc which will come before that time!

^ i say this because another prophecy states that 3 years before the dajjal emerges, there will be 1/3 less rain, 2 years before there will be 2/3 less rain... the year before not one single drop of rain will fall upon the face of the earth *(thus making the trial to resist the dajjal/antichrist even harder as he will appear to have th ability to perform miracles and cause it to rain again... yet just as the angels harut and marut were sent to humanity with the trials of magic to mislead peopl and test those of faith, he will also mislead people and test those who have faith, but to a much greater extent than has EVER been witnessed before....

mankind certainly is in for very hard times, and only those with faith will survive it and will resist being his follower...

[edit on 17-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Once upon a time, all nations that exist today did not exist back then. They existed in different forms. The people of Israel have created a nation and a home in the lands their ancestors once occupied, which Arabs conquered over a thousand years ago. Now the Israelis have created a new nation that is their home, they have every right to exist there. If the Palestinians, who are primarily Arabs, want to live there as well, then they need to learn to live with Israelis in peace. It is as simple as that.

Muslims have no right to deny Israel the right to exist.

The Indian American people have created a nation and a home in the lands their ancestors once occupied, which the whites conquered over 500 years ago. Now the Indian Americans have created a new nation that is their home, they have every right to exist there. If the others who are primarily white, want to live there as well, then they need to learn to live with IA(Indian America) in pease. Over 2 million whites have been left homeless in refugee camps. Thousands have died due to the fighting between normal Americans and the new nation IA.

An uprise similar to intifada has imerged amongst the Americans after IA undermined the art and culture of the American people. The Americans with no external help and out of desperation have decided to send suicide bombers to target the enemy.

An election is held in America to choose who they want to be ruled by, they chose a group which is ready to fight the invasion and take the land back. The world doesn't like it therefore starve the Americans to death by blocking everything going in and going out of the American part of the land.

Imagine if all Latinos unite and take America back since their ancestors lived there before the genocide. Question is would you accept this if it happens? If no than double standards and

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

My, my. I love folks who get so "upset" You really need to get a bit of control. I bet you cuss at the television too.

The country of Israel is run by Zionists? If I understand the term, Zionism is a movement to set up a Jewish State. Let's see. No one in 1947 kicked out Palestinians. Most of those dummies sold their land to the Jews, who actually did something with it. Then decided they had screwed up, and wanted it back. Uh, since the Jews bought out the Palestinians, what is your problem? I paid for my house. You just try to come take it and see what happens. The law can write up an after-action report.

The surrounding countries, as soon as they could, attacked the new State of Israel, to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth, as they have attempted several times. The local Palestinians assisted in every possible way as a group. Thus, they became enemies of Israel by their actions. If you may recall, Israel wanted nothing to do with Gaza, and tried hard to give it back, but it was so full of murderous nuts, Egypt didn't want it back, and wanted nothing to do with them. Did you forget that part? So wall it off and let them figure it out.

Let's see. I have a homeland, and the neighbors want to wipe us out. Yep. I see your point. If I lived there, If I was Jewish - and I'm not - and was threatened with extinction, I'd be a Zionist too.

Now if you want to talk about the West Bank, it became Israeli territory in 1967 as a direct result of the war. Let me fill you in. Every single border today is the direct result of a war at one time in the past. Every single one. You don't have to like it, but it comes in real handy when understanding the ways of the world. . .

You say war is killing innocents? Not exactly, but it certainly accelerates a victory. War is killing you enemy as fast as you can, in the greatest concentrations, in the greatest numbers, as efficiently as you can, and when you kill enough, you win. At some point, one side will either become unable to kill further, or become unwilling to be killed further. You don't have to like this fact, you don't have to understand this fact. This is just the way it is, always has been, and always will be.

Do innocents get killed? You mean "enemy enablers?" The term depends on which side of the equation you are on.

If you want to get a war over as quickly as possible, you go in very, very hard at the beginning, destroy everything your enemy holds dear, completely break your enemy's heart, destroy his will, and when the body count gets high enough quickly enough, it's over.

Limited war is a hateful concept. Limited war means unlimited suffering. Unlimited war means limited suffering. Limited war enables a conflict to go on and on forever, and the total casualties, innocents included are many multiples of an unlimited war where you bring the whole package, and kill everything as you find it.

There never should have been a 100-Hour War, nor a Six-Day War. Clever names for unfinished business.

If Israel wanted peace, they'd mark off the Gaza Strip and the West Bank with alpha-numeric designations in 1000 meter by 1000 meter grids, suitable for a random number generator. Every attack, every bombing, every tunnel attack, every rocket attack, the random number generator would be hit, and at random the selected grid would be pounded to dust. Two attacks? Two grids. Ten attacks? Ten grids. When I say pounded, I mean so completely undone and destroyed that any edifice, step, or brick would be unrecognizable.

No attacks, no grid destruction.

I promise you that attacks would soon dry up. No population would allow these clowns to continue the stupidity. It would take a while of course for convincing. The downside of stupidity is that stupid people take a bit more convincing than non-stupid people.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Dude, take a chill pill. I don't know where you got your facts on this post, but it sounds like the sources of some of that twisted crap either came from Charlie Manson, or that Arab Al-Jazeera.

This is 2008, not 1873. The American Indians are not on an Intifada, nor even an OUTafada for that matter. They aren't even on the warpath! And from my bloodline, I'm pretty sure I'd know! Got my warpaint, my hatchet, my chamois shirt and moccasins, and an English longbow. I haven't take a scalp in . . . well . . . it's been a while. No American Indian Intafada. Trust me, no one has said a word!

I bet your proctologist loves you with the ease you are able to reach around and pull things out of yourass.

And if the Mexicans can take California back, which I doubt, I'm all for it as the United States will likely be much better off without it - but they have to take back San Francisco as well. Come to think of it, maybe we can get Britain to take back Massachusetts if they'll also agree to take Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. Naw, the Brits have done nothing to warrant that nightmare.

Wishful thinking.

Friend, it sounds like you aren't from around these United States. Break out a history book and a civics book, and catch up on reading some periodicals, and catch up to the twenty-first century. It makes discussions go so much better.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

A great many women out there in the world desire sex with multiple men. That is the nature of all humans. Those who are not naturally attacted to men besides their husband are either not being honest with themselves, or have some serious problems. It is nature due to the advantages of widening ones access to the gene pool. Women has just traditionally been more secretive about their transgressions.

Societies who do not sexually repress their people tend to be much more culturally and economically successful than countries who are very sexually repressive, the Muslim world verses the west is a good example, as well as the ancient Greeks and Romans. Many successful cultures kept marriage relations open that allowed for both women and men to engage in sex outside of marriage. The ancient Brittons are one such example. The more sexually represive a culture tends to be, the more stagnate it becomes.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Seriously, you need to learn more about American history. Latins are Europeans, not native Americans, and they were far more brutal to native Americans than the British, Dutch, and French settlers of N. America. Ever hear of the Zapatistas?

A large percentage of Native Americans in N. America blended into white society and chose to join in all the technological advances that whites brought to the America's. Many people in the U.S. have native American blood running through their veins, and Native American culture is still widely celebrated here in the U.S., and many of their customs are still honored. Technology made it impossible for the American Native American hunter gatherer societies to remain the same. While there were many brutal conflicts, there were numerous examples of cooperation. Now days, Native Americans get special privelges to open gambling casinos, not a bad deal.

Heck, our current Veep candidates husband is native American.

Maybe Muslims could learn from the native Americans and try and learn from the people of Israel who are very advanced in science, and could aid the Muslim world in becoming industrialized, should they manage to come to peaceful cooperation. I understand Saudi Royalty takes advantage of the excellent medical care in Israel on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Hi Eyescryforallah07
Just wondered if you agreed with what this human being has to say on the subject of wifebeating.
www.youtube.com...
Do you think this gentleman is a righteous,spiritual person who speaks the truth or do you think he is a dangerous,delusional sociopath actively promoting domestic abuse?

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

All I can say to that is...

The man is a Descrace to the human race & so is anyone who follows this rule..!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join