It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Have just re-read your post Phoenix and yes, all very commendable and could possibly help demystify Islam and help promote a message of tolerance and moderation, but this has to be instigated by Muslims themselves, and at the moment there seems little effort directed towards this.

Additionally the majority of Muslims seem to be intent on remaining aloof from British society as a whole and refuse to integrate at all.

As I have shown in other threads Britain has a long and proud tradition of accepting immigrants into it's society and absorbing the best that those cultures had to offer.
Islam seems to prohibit any such contact and integration and the brand of Islam that is increasing in popularity preaches imposition of their beliefs upon the host nation.

I do no advocate violence but I will not allow my country to be turned into a barbaric, thirld world country and will do whatever is required to ensure that it is does not happen.

For serious confrontation not to occur then it is imperative that Muslims start addressing issues within their own communities themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Have just re-read your post Phoenix and yes, all very commendable and could possibly help demystify Islam and help promote a message of tolerance and moderation, but this has to be instigated by Muslims themselves, and at the moment there seems little effort directed towards this.

Additionally the majority of Muslims seem to be intent on remaining aloof from British society as a whole and refuse to integrate at all.

Yes I wish there was more of something like that in the UK. Maybe one day?

Yes I've heard about those muslims. who seem to seperate? I have not met them, I live in London everyone mixes in my area.

The younger muslims are not that strict too, let's just say a lot of them have girlfriends, cause trouble, do all the normal kid stuff etc. Not exactly very strict, or having extremist qualities lol.

So in my opinion that's at least one sign of the future generation to be less likely to have as many extremists.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

IF the woman has grounds for a divorce, she can go to ANY qualified scholar or shari#ah court and put forward her case.
if they deem it a good reason they will tell her "right you are divorced" and that is it!
she then becomes forbidden for the man she was married to etc...

whereas the husband can issue the pronouncement of divorce 3 times to finalise it (usually with at least one month between), the woman CAN get a divorce if her husband is unjust to her... like the following things:

1 - a woman has rights in islaam (that the husband provide food, clothing and shelter for her and her children). if these are not fulfilled she may have grounds for a divorce depending on the reasons why he hasn't fulfilled these basic rights.... if the scholar or court were to talk to the husband and he changed, then there is no need for divorce.

2 - if the husband apostates from islaam the woman is AUTOMATICALLY divorced from him IMMEDIATELY.

i could go on and on and on... and like you said you watched something on tv!
do you always trust the media?
usually on these types of programmes they have either ignorant muslims who are so confused with the rulings of marriage and divorce that they think our laws are like that of the jews OR you have extremists who treat divorce just like the jews!

this means that the man may think he can beat his wife black and blue continually, and think she cannot seek a divorce...
ANY qualified GOOD islaamic scholar or court would issue her a divorce straight away, ESPECIALLY if he has been advised on how unislaamic it is to do such and he continues to do it!...

and you see, unlike an "official court", the divorce is immediate with no waiting around... everything paperwork based would be sorted out in due course...

anyway, my mother told me the same thing was on GMTV one morning about a sister saying she had waited years to divorce etc...
however in islaam as we believe divorce to be the most hated of lawful things by Allaah, we DO strive to keep marriages together as much as possible, BUT if things are bad within the marriage and continue that way, she does have the right to seek a divorce...
it has happened many times in the u.k and DOES continue to happen

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2

Stealing from you, my friend Phoenix ----

"Can't we all just get along"???

Haha, yep.

You know, people who are too serious don't realise that seriousness is the main cause of the problems we have in this world lol.

If everyone told a joke or two, relaxed, smile a little, maybe we wouldn't be so, well "serious".

Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I apologize for the mistaken gender thing.

I'm not bitter, and yes, I have known Muslims. Had two that worked for me. Iranians at that. And they couldn't stand Islam, having been raised under that oppressive yoke. You must understand that I don't recall the bombings of our embassies carried out by Buddists. Our twin towers were not leveled by Taoists. Sikh's aren't the ones who were making a public spectacle out of cutting off of innocent's heads.

The only bastards that seem to have a problem with the rest of the world are Muslims. So a cheap game of killing Muslims is such a big deal? Better a game. Those Islamic jerks are putting minature suicide bomb vests on their children, handing them a toy AK, and a bandana with hatred slogans, teaching them "kill Jews! kill Americans!" Now, what values do you think these children will embrace as they reach adulthood? And any idea who they'll be coming after, given the chance? Any grandchildren? Grand-nephews and neices?

Wake up. You're right. There's enough hatred in the world. I learned a long time ago that emptiness is necessary for victory after victory when engaged in mortal combat. Empty, there's no hatred, no anxiety, no emotions at all, no distractions, no hopes, no fears, no expectations, and no mercy. Empty, you are victorious.

I've seen first hand the evils that black-hearted people can do. Just killing because they could. No conscious, no empathy, no values. They understand one thing. Force. The security of the shield will be of short benefit if the other arm is not skilled with the sword. And I tried to kill them just as fast as I could, in the greatest numbers, as efficiently as I could. And God damn them. Maybe me too, but I was trying to stop that crap!

I believe it was Michael Riggs who said it best, "Evil men, ruthlessly seeking your destruction through force, will ever be turned back by the greater force of good men, through even greater destruction, more ruthlessly applied."

So you can preach to the uninitiated, the young and foolish, to the intelligensia and academia, as your viewpoints are shared by them. Those who haven't ever experienced violent death and had to fight to the death to keep breathing. Sitting at your computer is not reality, son.

Intelligensia and academia in times of anarchy drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft. All through history. You sometimes gotta fight evil. It won't be reasoned with, it won't hesitate, it won't use logic. It will kill you if it can.

All this crap over a stupid game.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
LOL

They almost let Hitler do it, So why not this crap.

These people are a lost for words LOL

Later

B

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yes I understand your view.

I know there are a lot of bad people.
But just always remember about the "individuals" and normal humans beings.
Like those Iranian guys you knew.

For example do you know "every" muslim out there? Do you know the HUGE differences between each muslim country, the different cultures, people, music etc.

For example have you ever been to Morocco? It has a beautiful culture.

The people there are very nice and friendly, it has french influence so they also talk french. Women can choose what to wear so if you actually go there you would see that most women don't even wear a scarf, because they have freedom, and the ones who do wear scarf, do it because they want to.

They have most western products, they have beautiful beaches, beautiful women
etc

They listen to ALL kinds of music, french, spanish, english, arabic etc etc

They watch all kinds of movies, they seem to love Bollywood thou haha.

They are all very "normal" humans beings. And this is in a muslim country.

My grandfather was Moroccan and a muslim, he was one of the nicest people you could meet. A good, very respectable person, he was a Policeman, he had a big family, and he had a lot of love to share.

Then you have Dubai which is like a totally different place, no need to explain.

Each country is different, each culture different, there is so much out there to learn, the music, art, the people, even bellydancers lol etc

For a moment forget about religion and remember the human beings, they are real people who live real lives. THESE are the people I defend, not the scum extremists.

Thank you.

Peace.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Those Islamic jerks are putting minature suicide bomb vests on their children, handing them a toy AK, and a bandana with hatred slogans, teaching them "kill Jews! kill Americans!" Now, what values do you think these children will embrace as they reach adulthood? And any idea who they'll be coming after, given the chance? Any grandchildren? Grand-nephews and neices?

ummm... you wanna know WHY the palestinians teach their children to fight
(the majority of those children only have ROCKS to throw at the tanks bulldozing their houses)

let me show you>>>

are these muslims?
actually NO
these are jewish - you can tell because, for one, their "skull caps" are small in comparisson to muslim hats...

please stop the hate towards those poor families because you have NO IDEA what they are facing every day... and the "suicide bombers" resort to desperate measures...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

Yeah. Let's look at Israel. In the years of 1947-48, 1956, 1967, 1973, and 1982, this tiny country surrounded by immensely superior numbers and hostile Muslim peoples, soundly and conclusively defeated multiple coalitions of its Arab border nations who had vastly superior numbers, and were supplied with sophisticated weapons systems by France, the Soviet Union, and Communitst China.

Surrounded by Arab nations totaling over a hundred million adversaries, the five million Israeli's have been forced to defend an almost impossible border since 1947, but doing so with such battlefield success as to baffle reasonable expectations. Then of course, the tiny nation of Israel is a nation of Western immigrants who fielded a vastly superior organized military consisting of better trained, and better motivated soldiers for battle. Of course, unlike their neighbors, Israel is a democracy of free markets, technological innovations, capitalist pursuits, free elections, free press, free speech, and freedom of religion. Their enemies were not - and are not.

To top it off the Israeli's have rewritten the current physics book, but are wisely keeping that to themselves for now. Often in physics, when you open one door, there's an entire other hallway of doors to be opened. By being capable of weaponize what physicists term "dark energy," which makes nuclear weapons puny and obsolete by comparison, they apparently want to reserve this advanced technology for that Armageddon thing. So, they are ready right now, and numbers and countries arrayed against them mean nothing. And the Israeli's can keep a secret.

My dad fought in the Second World War, and even after he heard about the atomic bomb being dropped, he said no one at that time understood what it was, as they had no reference point. Same thing here.

So if one sees a country outnumbered 100:5, that has been attacked over and again, then yes, expect to see every man, woman, and child used to defend their country. It's the neighbors causing the problems.

If you attack someone, get your ass kicked, and lose territory, then it's lost. You don't get to go back to the starting point. The West Bank and even Gaza, and even Sinai were lost to the Israelis. Sinai went back to Egypt, but there's nothing there worth having.

Palestinians lost. If you don't like a Jewish state, move to an Islamic state. This isn't brain surgery. Too bad, that's the way it is. It's been that way since time began. In a fight, there's losers and winners. And the Palestinians know nothing but losing, even fighting among themselves.

It's really good at this point in time to be a friend of Israel. Because their enemies are about to have the surprise of their lives! They won't even get to finish blinking their eyes, so complete and rapid is this undoing. Even the bodies don't decompose like their supposed to, and mummify in place.

Wipe an entire city in seconds with two trucks lying ten miles outside. Then they can move to another city. Or create another Chernobyl with a minor adjustment. All the while the Russians were lowering their rods, they were making it worse. The Russians in the plant didn't know what was going on, but those Russians in the nearby weapons plant knew that they were getting hit back with what they had sent out. One big-assed standing wave, re-released back upon them like a rubber band snapping.

Yes, we live in interesting times.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

You know, people who are too serious don't realise that seriousness is the main cause of the problems we have in this world lol.

If everyone told a joke or two, relaxed, smile a little, maybe we wouldn't be so, well "serious".

Peace.

Too right my friend.
Far too much seriousness.
Unfortunately Islamic fundamentalists frown upon enjoyment.
Where the attraction is I'll never know but wtf, I dislike all organised religions and dogma of any type and creed.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Good post Pheonix, I agree. Of those that defend Islam here, I respect you the most.

One thing though bud, you need to stop using female avatars. Guys are supposed to use guy avatars, or be prepared to be constantly thought of as a female.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Let me just state again, in my opinion most muslims DO NOT want sharia law in the UK.

Simple.

Who boasted this story? That's right a hate fanatic. That's like listening to a crazy person, a hate fanatic does not represent most normal muslims in the uk, it's common sense.

Anyway something should be done about these people who spread hate speeches like this!

Also don't ignore this part.

"Last night the meeting was condemned by moderate Muslims.

Iqbal Sacranie, ex-Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Great Britain, said: “Such outrageous and irresponsible comments are nothing new from the likes of Omar Bakri and his lot. These people know they do not represent the views of the vast majority, if not the entire community, of Muslims in the UK.”
[edit on 13-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Thumbs up for this comment. It's just the crazy extremists that spout this nonsense. It unfortunately gives a bad name to the majority of moderate muslims who are for the most part, pretty decent people.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The United kingdom has become a base for radical Islam and its only going to get worse.

Britain is focal point for terrorism, warns Europe's police force

Even worse yet Europe is scared even the vatican is scared.

Pope Benedict XVI sets up anti-terrorist

And here is a report from an algerian reporter on the UK

Mohammed Sifaoui, a French Algerian journalist who, posing as a terrorist sympathiser, managed to infiltrate al-Qaeda cells in both France and the UK. Flanked by secret service agents - the French government has pledged to protect him for the foreseeable future - he met me in a Parisian hotel. Sifaoui, who as a result of his bravery has become uniquely expert on the Islamist mentality, believes that Britain exhibits paradoxical behaviour in relation to terrorism. It is anomalous, for example, that Britain quite evidently provides a safe haven for those, such as Butt and Hamza, who have terrorist sympathies. "The most sought-after terrorists in the world," he says, "have found shelter in the UK . . . They propagate their ideology there. They distribute booklets on their philosophy - giving them out freely outside mosques."

Why terrorists love Britain

All i can say is the western world has a decision do we still want to be politically correct or protect our people. There is a war on terrorism and its just starting.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07
reply to post by Ownification

my brother, i would rather talk with you about this not on such a thread as it is confusing to people who do not know islaam...
you will find that ahadeeth ARE preserved but you will only be able to know this by following a school of jurisprudence (i follow the hanafi school of law, which i chose because it was the earliest and imaam abu haneefah met some of the companions and collected hadeeth from them directly!)

please, if you want to know more, and you really do love Allaah and His messenger, you will find out why the ummah have been following ahadeeth since the time of the prophet, and i can forward you some useful material insha'Allaah (there is a lecture by shaykh abu yusuf riyadh ul haq about "juristic differences" if you are confused on that issue too...)

Allaah says in surah al-imraan:

130 O you who believe! Eat not Riba (usury) doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful.
131 And fear the Fire, which is prepared for the disbelievers.
132 And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) that you may obtain mercy.
133 And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqoon (the pious - see V.2:2).

surah an-nisa

13 These are the limits (set by) Allah (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.
14 And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.
59 O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority (the scholars). (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
60 Have you seen those (hyprocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taghoot (false judges, etc.) while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaytaan (Satan) wishes to lead them far astray.
61 And when it is said to them: "Come to what Allah has sent down and to the Messenger," you (Muhammad SAW) see the hypocrites turn away from you (Muhammad SAW) with aversion.
62 How then, when a catastrophe befalls them because of what their hands have sent forth, they come to you swearing by Allah, "We meant no more than goodwill and conciliation!"
63 They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allah knows what is in their hearts; so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them, and speak to them an effective word (i.e. to believe in Allah, worship Him, obey Him, and be afraid of Him) to reach their innerselves.
64 We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allahs Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad SAW) and begged Allahs Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allah All-Forgiving (One Who accepts repentance), Most Merciful.
65 But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
69 And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqoon, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

Yes you can U2U me if you want but I want to start with why Allah(SWT) did not mention the preservation of the Sunnah when sometimes it is even used to over-rule the Quran, for example the stoning of individuals who commit adultry.

I know we are all looking for the truth at the end of the day, let's hope through this discussion we end up with something positive

I will listen to that audiotape when I get hope

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yes I've heard about those muslims. who seem to seperate? I have not met them, I live in London everyone mixes in my area.

The younger muslims are not that strict too, let's just say a lot of them have girlfriends, cause trouble, do all the normal kid stuff etc. Not exactly very strict, or having extremist qualities lol.

So in my opinion that's at least one sign of the future generation to be less likely to have as many extremists.

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head squarely there Phoenix. I work in Bradford, and I see exactly the same thing.

Its a question of influences. It always has been. From the moment someone gets off a boat, or steps off a plane, or is born into British society - short of cutting them off from everything and not letting them see the outside world - they are influenced. Its on the radio, the TV, the ad-posters, the whole 9 yards. It can't be avoided.

And save for a few messed up people with antiquated and stupid ideas (and they come from all walks of life, all religions, races colours and creeds), that influence sticks, and it changes people, and they come to realise that, while its not perfect, its a damn site better than some other people have to put up with. People aren't going to let that go, so the majority choose to accept it, fit in and just get on with their lives, raising their kids and trying to provide for their families, because thats what its all about really.

And that tiny minority (probably less than 1,000 country wide) that wants to try and mess it up, will get whats coming to them, one way or another.

But you cannot label all because of the actions of a few. And you most certainly cannot make any assumptions about the British people, and their way of life. We pick up and we get on with it, and we always will do.

The people that harp on about this stuff are scared of differences. They have some weird notion that "their way" is right. Problem is that "their way" is made up of thousands of years of immigration, people movement, religious extremism and changes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

Yeah. Let's look at Israel. In the years of 1947-48, 1956, 1967, 1973, and 1982, this tiny country surrounded by immensely superior numbers and hostile Muslim peoples, soundly and conclusively defeated multiple coalitions of its Arab border nations who had vastly superior numbers, and were supplied with sophisticated weapons systems by France, the Soviet Union, and Communitst China.

Surrounded by Arab nations totaling over a hundred million adversaries, the five million Israeli's have been forced to defend an almost impossible border since 1947, but doing so with such battlefield success as to baffle reasonable expectations. Then of course, the tiny nation of Israel is a nation of Western immigrants who fielded a vastly superior organized military consisting of better trained, and better motivated soldiers for battle. Of course, unlike their neighbors, Israel is a democracy of free markets, technological innovations, capitalist pursuits, free elections, free press, free speech, and freedom of religion. Their enemies were not - and are not.

To top it off the Israeli's have rewritten the current physics book, but are wisely keeping that to themselves for now. Often in physics, when you open one door, there's an entire other hallway of doors to be opened. By being capable of weaponize what physicists term "dark energy," which makes nuclear weapons puny and obsolete by comparison, they apparently want to reserve this advanced technology for that Armageddon thing. So, they are ready right now, and numbers and countries arrayed against them mean nothing. And the Israeli's can keep a secret.

My dad fought in the Second World War, and even after he heard about the atomic bomb being dropped, he said no one at that time understood what it was, as they had no reference point. Same thing here.

So if one sees a country outnumbered 100:5, that has been attacked over and again, then yes, expect to see every man, woman, and child used to defend their country. It's the neighbors causing the problems.

If you attack someone, get your ass kicked, and lose territory, then it's lost. You don't get to go back to the starting point. The West Bank and even Gaza, and even Sinai were lost to the Israelis. Sinai went back to Egypt, but there's nothing there worth having.

Palestinians lost. If you don't like a Jewish state, move to an Islamic state. This isn't brain surgery. Too bad, that's the way it is. It's been that way since time began. In a fight, there's losers and winners. And the Palestinians know nothing but losing, even fighting among themselves.

It's really good at this point in time to be a friend of Israel. Because their enemies are about to have the surprise of their lives! They won't even get to finish blinking their eyes, so complete and rapid is this undoing. Even the bodies don't decompose like their supposed to, and mummify in place.

Wipe an entire city in seconds with two trucks lying ten miles outside. Then they can move to another city. Or create another Chernobyl with a minor adjustment. All the while the Russians were lowering their rods, they were making it worse. The Russians in the plant didn't know what was going on, but those Russians in the nearby weapons plant knew that they were getting hit back with what they had sent out. One big-assed standing wave, re-released back upon them like a rubber band snapping.

Yes, we live in interesting times.

It's funny how every zionist sympathizer starts their little story of Israel, they begine by saying there was once a country far far away was sorounded by many many bad, evil, terroristic Muslims. They soooo despirately wanted to invade Israel, the tiny land of the Jews which they lived for over 2000 years. The Muslims bombed and killed the Jews but they passed the test of GOD and became vitoriouse

What's funny about it is the fact that no one mentions the creation of Isreal, as if in their little world there was never place called Palestine, I mean I never forget that there was once a land 2000 years ago called Israel which GOD gave to the Jews and Jews only. They don't talk about over 2Million refugies evicted from their homes and they don't ask how and why, as if they don't exist.

Well good luck finding you way back

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme2
I can safely bet the majority of America does NOT think in such a hateful way.

Yes but it is not America that faces having it's land and culture turned into a giant mosque... and in fact, America has less history and less claim to its land than the white British do. We have SO MUCH to protect and preserve. I'm in support of smallscale, controlled immigration into Britain, but I outright oppose bogus asylum (where the seeker could find asylum in a more suitable country close to their homeland) and outright oppose mass-immigration and a multiculturalism where original British culture and peoples are no longer the dominant force in their own land. Every people and culture in the world deserves their own land where their own original culture dominates. As backed up by Phoenix's following statement:

Each country is different, each culture different, there is so much out there to learn, the music, art, the people, even bellydancers lol etc

I'm interested to know whether you would support the mass migration of say, British people to Morocco? I'm aware that a few have settled there or bought holiday homes. But what if the British made up a sizeable proportion of the population and began to expect equal ownership of the land, and started to call themselves 'Moroccans'? Is that a good way to ensure that 'each different culture' survives and maintains what is unique and wonderful about itself?

I'm sorry but global multiculturalism will lead to the rapid disappearance of all the world's beautiful unique cultures. Britain is first in line.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I apologize for the mistaken gender thing.

I'm not bitter, and yes, I have known Muslims. Had two that worked for me. Iranians at that. And they couldn't stand Islam, having been raised under that oppressive yoke. You must understand that I don't recall the bombings of our embassies carried out by Buddists. Our twin towers were not leveled by Taoists. Sikh's aren't the ones who were making a public spectacle out of cutting off of innocent's heads.

The only bastards that seem to have a problem with the rest of the world are Muslims. So a cheap game of killing Muslims is such a big deal? Better a game. Those Islamic jerks are putting minature suicide bomb vests on their children, handing them a toy AK, and a bandana with hatred slogans, teaching them "kill Jews! kill Americans!" Now, what values do you think these children will embrace as they reach adulthood? And any idea who they'll be coming after, given the chance? Any grandchildren? Grand-nephews and neices?

Wake up. You're right. There's enough hatred in the world. I learned a long time ago that emptiness is necessary for victory after victory when engaged in mortal combat. Empty, there's no hatred, no anxiety, no emotions at all, no distractions, no hopes, no fears, no expectations, and no mercy. Empty, you are victorious.

I've seen first hand the evils that black-hearted people can do. Just killing because they could. No conscious, no empathy, no values. They understand one thing. Force. The security of the shield will be of short benefit if the other arm is not skilled with the sword. And I tried to kill them just as fast as I could, in the greatest numbers, as efficiently as I could. And God damn them. Maybe me too, but I was trying to stop that crap!

I believe it was Michael Riggs who said it best, "Evil men, ruthlessly seeking your destruction through force, will ever be turned back by the greater force of good men, through even greater destruction, more ruthlessly applied."

So you can preach to the uninitiated, the young and foolish, to the intelligensia and academia, as your viewpoints are shared by them. Those who haven't ever experienced violent death and had to fight to the death to keep breathing. Sitting at your computer is not reality, son.

Intelligensia and academia in times of anarchy drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft. All through history. You sometimes gotta fight evil. It won't be reasoned with, it won't hesitate, it won't use logic. It will kill you if it can.

All this crap over a stupid game.

Calling Muslims, 'bastards' is not a good idea since you know, you know the stats lol. Let's not even go there. I made a whole thread about these bastards which shows that the western bastards are no different than these bastards. Please visit www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why they even come here (to the UK) if they just want to make it the same as where they have come from? It's not like the weather's better! Oh hang on... we have an incompetent government and a social system that's far too easy to abuse..

Choudary — whose family live on £25,000 a year in benefits — whipped them into a frenzy with a speech calling for Sharia law, under which criminals and adulterers are stoned or have limbs amputated.

Nu Labia and Gordon 'one eye' Brown have a lot to answer for. They have killed our country and taken away the freedoms of those who rightfully belong. Now I'm not racist, or at least I don't consider myself to be and I believe in freedom of religion, but I don't agree with, or like the oppression and hate that these fundamentalist 'leaders' impose on their communities.

I for one think it has all gone too far and the people responsible should be held accountable.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok, I have nothing against Muslims, an I'm not even religous. But if they want a baby making competition I'm in.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join