It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Muslim extremist's conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

www.thesun.co.uk

A HATE fanatic has boasted that Muslims will one day conquer Britain — by having more BABIES.

Speaking at a rally marking 9/11, Anjem Choudary bragged that a birth explosion would let followers of Islam take control of the country.

Undercover Sun investigators secretly recorded Choudary telling a young and impressionable audience that they would eventually rule under strict Sharia law.

And our team listened in chilled silence as he predicted: “Islam is superior and will never be surpassed. ThLawyer Choudary also said it would be easy for vast numbers of Muslims to declare Jihad, or holy war, against Britain — and that every one of them could become “a time bomb waiting to go off”.

The Sun team watched vile Choudary, the right-hand man of exiled preacher of hate Omar Bakri, ranting to 100 young Muslims at a meeting in East London.

The mob bayed and cheered as he said: “About 500 people in Britain become Muslim every day.

“The Home Office say there are 1.5million Muslims but there were 1.5million ten years ago. Since then our brothers in Bethnal Green, Whitechapel and other places have had eight or nine children each. Eight children here, ten children, 15 children. There must be at least six million people.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: clipped quoted content to within character count limit]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Elemensa]

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well this is just awful. I tell you i used to love England my home but after the last couple of years it seems we are becoming second class citizens in our own homeland.
I am seriously considering moving to the U.S.A because i can really tell that England is going down the sink hole due to the fact that our goverment just does not care and are too afraid of offending the muslim's.
It's like they want Sharia law so so much but is that not the main reason they had to flee there own country's. Sharia law is what is destroying there nations so why do they have to damage us. I'd like to stress i am not racist it just this issue annoys me so much mainly because a lot of people are too afraid to speak up about it.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Muslims want to out-populate the Christians, just as the Christians have attempted against most religions they've faced. Just as most religions have attempted against each other, and so on...

It's pretty much the primary strategy of every religion, to out-populate the others. Hence, why every religion pushes the notion of pro-creation, with no thought out limitations. It's thanks to this we have become overpopulated so quickly.
What a religion can't do through over-populating, it does through conversion. And when that fails, you usually end up with religious warfare.
See; Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, modern times.

Christians are being killed in the name of Islam, by the minority of extremists... who will tell you they have been pushed themselves by events from other religions, and this is a counter-attack. Of course, we can't know what event for sure, but something must have sparked it.
Muslims are being killed, under the excuse of Islamic Extremism. When in all actuality, most of them are merely defending their homelands. The few bad extremist apples spoil the bunch.
Other areas of the world, the Christian-Muslim battles still rage in areas of Africa. With Christians attacking the Muslims, and the Muslims attacking the Christians. Africa is a prime example of how both sides are guilty, as neither side holds back on it's disgusting acts.
The Asian sector is having it's squabbles with religions.
The Jews and the Palestinians have no respect for each other and continue to push back and forth over the Gaza strip with some disgusting acts, simply because they don't think of each other as fellow humans.

The problem here isn't the Muslims, or any one religion, they're all individually just one piece of the puzzle.

The problem here is religion as a whole.

The day we start waking up and realizing this, is the day we can finally set these needless differences aside and start thinking RATIONALLY.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've heard from many in Britain who have the same concerns that you do. While I don't believe it to be racism, or understand the scope of your problem there, I always considered it to be not nearly as bad as America, with our illegal immigrant problem.

It just seems to me, they both have the same ambition, out-breeding everyone else in the respective country. I don't know what to think.... But 1st world nations are truly taking on the 3rd world. On top of all of the other economic problems, I can't imagine what is ahead.

It's probably unfair and not really comparable at all, to compare your problem to ours. I mean, if yours are so blatantly disrespectful to learn English, and then threaten the country like the ones in the article.
Ours don't really care for the language.... Much less learning it, so they can threaten us in our own language. lol

What bothered me, is how everything bad going on now seems to be tying in to Pakistan. ...Like they are our new Muslim-country of choice to invade. After reading yesterday about them giving the orders to attack American troops trespassing, and Bush of course telling them to trespass, tension seems really high. I think Pakistan is our new boogieman.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 13-9-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

Good post Elemensa
I´ve read recently in the Guardian that fanatical,rabid,hardline muslims like these have now taken over more than ´half´ the mosques in England.
Someone realy needs to stand up and criticise,condemn and denounce these insecure,brainwashed fools.
They have more in common with Nazis than anything else and should be either deported or prosecuted for seditious treason.
As for the medeival,sociopathic mess that is shariah law-I dont think it will be long before these lunatics are calling for´conversion by the sword´.
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I really, HAVE to clarify!!!!!

I am not at all comparing England's Muslim citizens to America's illegal immigrants. Not at all. I have so much respect for the English Muslim's that I have been able to meet, even if just online. You guys have a HUGE population of South African immigrants who seem like really nice people as well! So, I think that the Muslim extremists have their work cut out for them, if they really intend to out-breed everyone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This was discussed in April by many here and most that posted from the UK said that it wasn't true that mosques where being taken over by radicals and that Sharia law was NOT trying to be imposed on those living near by and in certain neighborhoods. Those of us who sited articles in Magazines and blogs where denegrated like everything said was not true. Looks like fear that it was true, had many heads in the sand. Now its comming back to the true picture and many are going to be very upset if something isn't done. Your welfare and social and schools services will start to be overtaxed and the safety net your government has set up will fall. Its happening here in some parts of our country already. Hospitals closeing, food banks, even houseing is threatened. The excercise of free and unencumbered religion is and should be allowed, but the excercise of radical takeover of any populace in any diety's name is wrong and should be fought tooth and nail!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And if this ever pans out to be true, will the Brits ask for help from the US?

..and if so, would they rather have Obama or McCain manning the White House?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let me just state again, in my opinion most muslims DO NOT want sharia law in the UK.

Simple.

Who boasted this story? That's right a hate fanatic. That's like listening to a crazy person, a hate fanatic does not represent most normal muslims in the uk, it's common sense.

Anyway something should be done about these people who spread hate speeches like this!

Also don't ignore this part.

"Last night the meeting was condemned by moderate Muslims.

Iqbal Sacranie, ex-Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Great Britain, said: “Such outrageous and irresponsible comments are nothing new from the likes of Omar Bakri and his lot. These people know they do not represent the views of the vast majority, if not the entire community, of Muslims in the UK.”

[edit on 13-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry, it bugs me....to the OP....could you please change your title, and remove that apostrophe??

Every time I see it, I ant to ask the Muslim extremist's ....what...?)

extremist = singular

extremists = plural

Please modify, just to help 'deny ignorance'!!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
this is from the tabliod The Sun ,

BS propaganda , even muslims and hindu in UK are liberals and don't want radical hindu or muslim religous laws.....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
this is from the tabliod The Sun ,

BS propaganda , even muslims and hindu in UK are liberals and don't want radical hindu or muslim religous laws.....

Yes obviously, and I know a lot of muslims, all of them are quite happy living normal lives the way the UK already is, except for the few things everyone else also hates, like rising prices etc lol.

Seriously muslims come to this country because of the freedom and opportunities, who the hell needs sharia law!? Only madmen who want to controll the masses = a small amount of people.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
For the love of...

First of all, the source is THE SUN. The Sun is a sensationalist right wing tabloid owned by Murdoch - the same POS who owns Faux News. They thrive on stirring up crap and winding up your average Brit to the point of frenzy on issues. They do it to Gypsies, they do it to Europeans, they do it to Muslims, etc etc etc.

They can take one little FOOL spouting complete bollocks in the street (Hamza for example) and make it look like there's an invasion armada parked off the Kent Coast

I mean, come on...

The Sun team watched vile Choudary, the right-hand man of exiled preacher of hate Omar Bakri, ranting to 100 young Muslims at a meeting in East London.

Omar Bakri? Wow, that guy and his mob of delusional morons would be hard pressed to organise an orgy in a brothel...

Taking over Britain through outbreeding the infidel?

They may have a while to wait.... seeing as theres like 2 million Muslims (the VAST majority of whom are not complete and utter tools like these guys, and who want to just live in peace) compared to about 55-60 million infidel...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

sorry

but here in the uk you cant fart in the direction of a muslim, but they can deficate all over you and nothing is said.

We have just moved out of Sheffield, its a nightmare! Just look at the pro Islam threads here and look what happens when you disagree.. OOOHhh thats disrespectful. This is indicitive of the attitude in general.

Its the same problem as the "we shouldnt discipline" attitude that has led to the problems we have with youth today people are listening to a timebomb but are unable to deal with it

The muslims here saw 9/11 and kept quiet for a month, but what happens when you put your head in a lions mouth and nothing happens? Yet become bold and fearless and this is what is happening here.

I know a Christian man who told me years ago that a Muslim had told him in confidence that mosques had firearms and this was before 9/11 Obviously this is 3rd hand info though.

I'm an Englishman but im treated like an invader. we need a Boudicca Politics is a sideshow

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

tinwiki.org...

The average birthrate for a British born women is 1.6 whilst the average birthrate for a non British born women is 2.2, 137% higher. The highest is among Pakistani born women who have an average birthrate of 4.7% which is 293% higher

david

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by karl 12

sorry

but here in the uk you cant fart in the direction of a muslim, but they can deficate all over you and nothing is said.

The muslims here saw 9/11 and kept quiet for a month, but what happens when you put your head in a lions mouth and nothing happens? Yet become bold and fearless and this is what is happening here.

I'm an Englishman but im treated like an invader. we need a Boudicca Politics is a sideshow

Actually I disagree on almost all points.

First the whole muslims get away with crap, and people are afraid to face them blah blah, that's BS.

I know some muslims who have had certain things happen to them just because they are muslim. Because muslims are now coming into the spotlight, "some" people who are ignorant and abusive by nature treat them badly, in some cases it gets violent and abusive just because they are muslim, and some of these muslims are some of the nicest people you can meet.

What have we been hearing ALL the time in media in news over the past few years? Muslim this, muslim that etc etc etc.

That's quite the opposite of what your saying.

Your an englishman but your not the one treated like an invader, the muslims are.

Most of the normal everyday muslims do not deserve to be treated like an invader.

What do you know about muslims reaction on 9/11? Obviously not a lot, because every muslim I talked to was just as shocked as everyone else.

Really you need to not take articles like this so serious, it's funny that there are so many reports about sharia law in UK which have no real substance, when the fact is MOST MUSLIMS DO NOT WANT SHARIA LAW. Odd.

The media are messing with our minds.

Nothing to discuss here, except the men who spread hate speeches should be sorted out.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
And seriously, nobody can even consider, with the source and all, that this is propaganda put out to add to all of the reasons to attack Pakistan??

I saw no reason to throw the bit about Pakistan into this one. Nobody finds that fishy, or thinks it possible that we are trying to compile a list against them, for invasion??

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
From another post...

My friend, you will never understand our war in Iraq until you are finally told the whole truth about the real enemy that the free world is fighting. Once you fully understand who it is that is attacking America and the free world then, and only then, will you be able to support the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the next possible war in Iran.

The real enemy that we are fighting in the Middle-East is the religion of Islam itself. This is the essential point that most people across the entire globe do not understand. They do not understand this because the media is purposefully avoiding telling them about the true nature of Islam. However, history itself, provides the absolutely incontrovertible, and most importantly, completely accurate view of Islam and who it is that we are really fighting.

A long time ago, at the very birth of our country, a very important and revealing chain of events took place that revealed the true beliefs and the true nature of Islam concerning America, Europe, and other Christian societies. This chain of events was known as the Barbary Coast Wars. The history books use the term, “piracy”, but what really happened was Islamic, religious based terrorism against all Christians on the high seas.

In short, as soon as America had gained its independence from England, Muslims began committing acts of war and terrorism against American civilians all over the world. These Muslims were called “pirates” but were fully supported and controlled by the Islamic governments of the countries that they operated in. It was the first account of state-sponsored, Islamic terrorism against the United States of America and its civilians. This happened because American civilian ships were no longer being protected by England after America gained its independence. The Islamic terrorists wasted no time is seizing upon the opportunity to commit the most unspeakable acts of violence upon American civilians on the high seas and elsewhere. For many years, the United Stated attempted to pay off these terrorists in order to keep our civilians safe from Muslims. Eventually, a very important encounter happened that tells us about the true nature of Islam and who we are still facing today.

In 1786, two of the founding fathers of our country, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, went to negotiate with the government envoy of Tripoli, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman. They inquired “concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury”, the ambassador said this in reply:

“It is written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave, and that every Muslim man who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemies ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth, which usually struck “TERROR” into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.”

Fifteen years later, after Thomas Jefferson became president, our country finally decided to put an end to this terrorism against it citizens by the only means left to them, war. The war was the very reason that the United States Navy was resurrected after the American Revolution. For a standing Army or Navy was still considered by many to be tool of tyranny by government. But the unceasing Islamic terrorism that American civilians faced around the world proved that only the creation of a standing military could adequately combat the real threat of global Islamic terrorism.

The very first war that America fought after gaining its independence from England was a war against Islamic terrorism against American civilians in the Mediterranean. And we have been fighting the global war on terror ever since at various times and places in our history. Most Americans do not know this fact. Most Americans also do not fully understand the fact that “ALL” of Islam is our enemy because of what the ambassador said to Thomas Jefferson over 200 years ago, that it is the duty of “all” Muslim men to attack and enslave all infidels (those who are not Muslim) wherever they may find them.

The Islamic experts who advise our government fully know these facts of history that you now know; and, for a short time, these experts presented these facts on television after the attacks of 9/11. Back then, when a reporter questioned these experts about “Why Muslims attack America” the experts classified the terrorists correctly as “Islamic Fundamentalists”. Quickly, the news media switched to using the term “Muslim Extremists” and then later to the benign slogan of “Religious Extremists.” But originally, the experts classified them correctly when they called them “Islamic Fundamentalists” because terrorism, and war against infidels, is a “Fundamental” belief in “All” of Islam. This truth about Islam is what the news media has been trying to cover up ever since 9/11. This is why you are rarely shown the videos of what the mullahs are preaching in mosques across, not just the Middle-East, but the entire Islamic world.

For Islam, the crusades have never ended. Their fundamental, religious beliefs will never allow an end to their crusade. In Islam, there is only one final solution to the world. That solution is that the entire world will be converted to Islam, or it will be systematically destroyed.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

With respect Phoenix I think you´re being a little naive when it comes to your assumptions that its only a tiny minority of muslims who are hardline extremist.
I suspect its a great,great deal more serious than that (and growing).
People indulging in ´wilfull ignorance´ and seeing things through
´rose tinted spectacles´ has also helped the growth of these hate fanatics.
Heres the link from the Times revealing the true numbers of mosques in Britain under hardline control:
www.timesonline.co.uk...
And,in case you have not seen it,heres the truly sickening documentary undercover mosque:
video.google.co.uk...
I´d also like to add that I do beleive not all muslims to be the same and that those who denounce and condemn these fools should be applauded.

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Hotwings thats a very interesting post.
Cheers Karl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join