It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Let's see if I have this right. Not all Muslims are the fanatical killers they are commanded to be, but Islamic murderers, killing and quoting chapter and verse within the Qur'an are all Muslim. Is that right?

Let me tell you something.

If suddenly random terror events begin to occur around me, and each time the events were performed by folks wearing silver short pants, shaved heads with purple hats, and turpentine rags around their ankles, then I know for certain what I'm hunting for.

Open season on all folks wearing silver short pants, purple hats on shaved heads, and turpentine ankles. Would it be possible that the last one killed wasn't a terrorist? Who cares?

And by the way. You Brits are a bit crazy. After Dunkirk, your government was advertising here in newspapers all across the United States begging for American citizens to send guns. Any gun. Shotguns, rifles, pistols - anything of any caliber. Because your laws didn't allow for an armed citizenry! And after the war? You went right back to the same thing!

So if the Muslims in Britain go for it, what will you use? Rocks?

Here in the United States, especially in the Southeast and West, we're armed to the teeth. And any Muslims who desire to start any crap around here will have a very short career indeed.

I have as much use for Muslims as I do a case of the craps. But I have a feeling that someday . . .

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07

which doesn't surprise me as people always say that muslim women have no right to ask for a divorce, which isn't true (i wont get into the technicalities of it) when it is actually jews who say that it is up to the man FULL STOP...

I'm fairly certain this was covered in a seemingly even-handed documentary about Sharia law that was shown on British TV (Channel 4?) in the last 4-6 months. If I remember correctly, there was a young woman who wanted to divorce her husband, and had tried several times, but wasn't allowed. It was explained, by Muslims themselves, that it's men who declare the marriage void whether in the home or in the Sharia court.

There was a similarly desperate situation where a young woman - in this country - was in an arranged marriage with a young man with a wife in another country, and was unhappy with to the way he was splitting his time between the two places &c. Again, whilst she wanted a divorce, she had no say in whether she actually got one or not.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Should they ever 'go for it'.
40 Odd million Britons will have English Kung Fu to dish out, who needs guns against cowards who batter their wives?

[English Kungfu: www.youtube.com... ]

But Britain is getting silly, after a baby was shot by her brother when a father left a unguarded air gun about, people are now calling for the banning of air guns when the law already states unless you're registered with a gun club (or similar) your air gun MUST be a solid bright colour if bought after a certain date. Ya' know, I may find myself emigrating soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Wow i cannot beleive the amount of ignorance I have read. Terrorists are sly shy, very primitive beings. While they may understand a lot they have not fully learned to understand love and the world around them. So thus I say... Its very typical to see a normal westerner hating on muslims.

I do agree with the Shaved Head purple hat and ankle thing... if they want to go around provoking others by wearing something that is known to be terroistic the n by all means. BUT NOT to attack typical Muslim women attire. Women should show themselves more but their laws and rules do not permit... So whatever the case may be I do not find it right to kill all the women wearing the traditional muslim attire. There however should be scanners like the ones they use in the airports that detect metal and other substances... I mean if they want to cover up completely they should understand that others use the disguise to hide weapons... So thus laws should be enacted to scan those as possible threats NOT declare laws that they cannot wear them at all.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Tell that to the Muslim man who tried to cut my throat for talking to his wife directly instead of talking to him.

I was a Security Officer In a Melbourne Complex and an Arab Man and his family (obviousely lost), asked me for directions.

While I was trying to give them directions, one of the mans little boys started playing up, so he bent down to quiet the boy. While this went on, I turned to his Wife (who was in full Islamic dress & had her face hidden, etc), and started to continue giving my directions to her.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor fighting for my life as this sick freak tried to cut my throat, while all the while yelling a whole bunch of crap in arabic.

This, in my own country, attacked by a visitor to my country..!!!

These sick basterds want everyone to follow their laws.. even when they visit our country, they expect US to follow their traditions & laws for the duration of their stay...lol

Muslims are the most arogant bunch of losers on the face of this planet, followed closely by the Christians, jews, hindu, Scientologists, mormons, and every other sick demented religion on the friggin planet..!!

Wow, what an IGNORANT POST

I've got attacked by two black men with knifes before. Does that mean I should have hatred to all black people because of that? NO WAY!

Your logic is strange.

You have a bad experience with one arab man, and you become full of hatred for ALL muslims/arab.

What the hell is wrong with you? Your just the same as the terrorists who go mad, and hate ALL the west because their family got bombed.

You say they want everyone to follow their laws? are you talking about ALL muslims in the UK or just this guy? Think about that.

Because I know many muslims and I have never met anyone like that guy, and they never mention anything about changing laws to suit them.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

The difference is this is Sharia law mentality. With the two black men with knives it relates to any number of other things. This is the mentality of what is being faced. Its something out of the dark ages and completely unimaginable to the average person. No we will not be allowing this take over from within, or without for that matter. Living under Sharia Law would be far worse to the average person than under Communist China, and none of us are heading that way either. And this isn't about the person's ethnic origins, or race. Because they are many moderate muslims that have escaped this here and do not want that horror springing up. This is a case where you give and inch and they take a mile. "They" being any fascist, religion, which is what Sharia law is: a fascist dark ages style mindset that is brutal, sexist and the opposite of human rights. By the way, I don't believe any other religion has the right to its special laws, if they violate constitutions of a democracy in any way. Ever.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yes it is true I hate Muslims....

I also hate Christians, Jews, Hindus, 7th day evangelists, Mormons, Scientologists and every other major religion.

There’s no arrogance here on my behalf, I hate everyone quite equally.

All religions want everyone else to follow their ways. All religions are the "One True Religions".

Anyone who defends religion, be it Muslim or any other are the nut cases lady... not me..!!!

I'd prefer to see all religion wiped off the face of the earth tbh, not just the Muslims, so don't go calling me racist or anything like that, or ignorant. The Ignorant ones are the ones who defend the religious groups.

It's just that Muslims are the most arrogant of the lot.

Yknow', when the end days do come, they say the meek shall inherit the earth.

In my opinion, that’s anyone who isn't a religious nutcase....lolol

You know, I am partial to Wicca myself & to Paganism "not religions but rather belief systems"... I bet you think that makes me truly evil.. People like you & people like muslims & christians alike would rather see people like me burnt at the stake if they had their way in the government.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You know, I am partial to Wicca myself & to Paganism "not religions but rather belief systems"... I bet you think that makes me truly evil.. People like you & people like muslims & christians alike would rather see people like me burnt at the stake if they had their way in the government.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

First I'm not a lady, second what makes you think I wanna see you get burnt at the stake?

Your delusional.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I don't know what you're talking about. Muslim women? But since you mentioned it, in my last war, I didn't differentiate. If a woman carried a rifle, I dropped her. Only happened twice, but I guarantee you that neither of those women killed anyone else. And if they were just carrying those rifles for someone else, or just found them and decided to take them home, too bad. The cost of doing business. War business.

Muslim fanatics are the easiest to find and kill. The more fanatical, the more weaknesses. The more weaknesses, the easier to bring them to your carefully prepared destruction. And if they ever goes ballistic in this part of the country, we'll bury every one killed in a large 300-400 pound hog carcass, or if they blow themselves up, we'll gather up the chunks and feed those chunks to the hogs.

No room in Muslim heaven for hog puckers. And for those who blow themselves up, just about the time they see all those perpetual virgins all lined up, well, no virgin is going to sleep with a Muslim who has been converted into a greasy, steamy pile of hog crap. And of course won't momma be proud? "That pile of pig crap is what's left of my son! I'm so proud!"

The point I was trying to make earlier is that whatever kind of person begins to bring trouble to my country, my fellow citizens, my neighbors, and my family? Well, God help them and their associates because I'm not going to ask for a show of hands to ascertain exactly who has actually committed an act, and who is yet to commit an act. You get caught with anything offensive in terms of explosives or weapons, the whole group goes. After all, God YAHWEH (not Allah) nows His own.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Oh come on! Stop it already, it was a crazy man. Are you telling me I should hate all muslims because of what this man did?

That is the simple fact that I'm stating, that it is absurd.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You know what some of these replies in this thread is making me feel really sick....

These comments are just like what the terrorists comments would be, just the other way around, you are more alike than you think.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You're not a female, or you're female but not a lady?
I thought you were female too. Must have been your effeminate graphics which would normally suggest a girl.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by rjmelter

The point I was trying to make earlier is that whatever kind of person begins to bring trouble to my country, my fellow citizens, my neighbors, and my family? Well, God help them and their associates because I'm not going to ask for a show of hands to ascertain exactly who has actually committed an act, and who is yet to commit an act. You get caught with anything offensive in terms of explosives or weapons, the whole group goes. After all, God YAHWEH (not Allah) nows His own.

So by this logic some people in Iraq who have been hurt by the USA, should kill ALL americans?

If you meant kill then your pathetic and a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I agree with you that we should not hate all Muslims and that some of the posts on this thread are out and out hateful.
However, whilst I don't condone the sentiments expressed I certainly understand the causes and why some people believe as they do.

Islam seems to have regressed and poses a massive threat to not only British society but all non-Muslim societies and until the majority of Muslims accept that Islamic fundamentalism is barbaric and take positive action to cull the wolf in their own lair these feelings will only increase.

Far too many Muslims blame anyone other than themselves and interpretations of their religion and refuse to accept any responsibility whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You know, I am partial to Wicca myself & to Paganism "not religions but rather belief systems"... I bet you think that makes me truly evil..

I don't want to nitpick here, but belief systems that incorporate a supernatural element are religions. That's pretty much the dictionary definition of what a religion is. I don't know what Wiccan path you follow, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't have a supernatural element.

People like you & people like muslims & christians alike would rather see people like me burnt at the stake if they had their way in the government.

Where did that come from? Isn't the 'Burning Times' getting a bit old now?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No sir, or ma'am, whichever the case is. I don't go hunting trouble. But I'll not tolerate it either. My God, nor any of His prophets taught hatred for everyone except those of us. We aren't compelled to kill members of other religions.

By the way, Islamic theologians assert that the violent ninth sura - including the Verses of the Sword, abrogates no fewer than 124 more peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur'an. Further, Muslim authorities agree that the ninth sura was the very last section of the Qur'an to be revealed, and therefore supercedes previous teachings which may have been more tolerant, and many of which you earlier quoted.

Speaking of editing . . . do you recall the verse that states, "Have you considered al Lat and al Uzza and Manat the third other?" Originally, this passage was followed by the words, "Verily they are the exalted maidens [remember the goddess daughters of the moon-god Allah?] and their intercession is go be hoped for." Oops. Uh Oh. The Satanic verses. First trying to sell his pagan god to the Jews and Christians, and now sucking up to the multi-god Meccans, but this backfired and his earlier monotheistic followers becan to abandon Muhammed, so he reverted back again, as Gabriel, who is not identified as a man, Jinn, angel, or whatever, allegedly came to Muhammed and denied that he had revealed these words to him, and that Muhammed's words were actually inspired of Lucifer.

This is all detailed in Ishaq 166, Tabari VI: 110, and another time Muchammed refers to missing his meetings with the Devil is in Bukhari V6B60N475

You want to be Muslim? Knock yourself out. You or yours come here and try any of that fanatical terrorism crap trying to force your satanical ways on us? We westerners will show you what real terror is. Muslims wouldn't make a good pimple on a real terrorists hairy butt. A more miserable, contentious group of people never existed. And if Islam is ideal, then why do all these Muslims leave these paragons of paradise? Yeah. I know. Full of miserable people wanting only to spread their misery. Keep it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You want to be Muslim? Knock yourself out. You or yours come here and try any of that fanatical terrorism crap trying to force your satanical ways on us? We westerners will show you what real terror is. Muslims wouldn't make a good pimple on a real terrorists hairy butt. A more miserable, contentious group of people never existed. And if Islam is ideal, then why do all these Muslims leave these paragons of paradise? Yeah. I know. Full of miserable people wanting only to spread their misery. Keep it.

What is this?

Your bitter. You obviously have problems. You probably never met a real normal muslim before lol.

You know what you sound like? Just like a terrorist. Simply change everything you said and make it about the west, and you would sound just like a crazy terrorist lol.

By the way I AM A MAN, and I am a WESTERNER.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I agree with you that we should not hate all Muslims and that some of the posts on this thread are out and out hateful.
However, whilst I don't condone the sentiments expressed I certainly understand the causes and why some people believe as they do.

Islam seems to have regressed and poses a massive threat to not only British society but all non-Muslim societies and until the majority of Muslims accept that Islamic fundamentalism is barbaric and take positive action to cull the wolf in their own lair these feelings will only increase.

Far too many Muslims blame anyone other than themselves and interpretations of their religion and refuse to accept any responsibility whatsoever.

I also agree that more muslims should recognize the problems and try and sort it out. I don't agree that violence would help sort it out.

If you guys go back to page 2 I actually show what I think might actually help. Don't know why nobody seems to have seen that.

I also KNOW that these so called threats are being over exaggerated by the media and people who are scared and igrnorant of who normal muslims are.

Like I said I know a lot of muslims, most are very normal family people, very nice, good education, and are NOTHING like these people here have in their "imagination"

They also have no idea about threads like this one and a lot of news reports, they are busy enjoying life with their family, going to work, enjoying the freedoms in the UK, and living peacefully, not ever thinking about some sharia law etc, they are living life blissfully unaware of the hatred some people have in this thread.

But the ones who are dangerous we need to sort out, Page 2 I gave and idea.

And one final thing, "hatred" Please do not feel this ugly emotion.

Hatred is what the extremists and terrorists WANT, they want you to hate all muslims, they want war, they don't care about muslims, hell they even bomb muslims more than anyone else.

You hate muslims, if you want war with muslims, then that would be giving the extremists what they want, hating muslims would be giving the extremists an "excuse" you would be giving them power. Giving them power for a REAL war.

And NOBODY wants that, muslims or non muslims, we all just want to live normal peaceful lives, we are ALL human. Nobody wants more madness in this world. Because this is what it is madness.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You know what you sound like? Just like a terrorist. Simply change everything you said and make it about the west, and you would sound just like a crazy terrorist lol.

Right on Phoenix.

I have the sneaking suspicion it will be these kind of folks that will bring to notoriety in the US/UK the "Home Grown Terrorist" label.

All this hate is depressing. I can safely bet the majority of America does NOT think in such a hateful way.......Just like the majority of Muslims are NOT terrorists.

I find it funny, that when one of the islamophobes is presented with someone with opposing viewpoints --- they automatically think you are a Muslim, or an "apologist".

Nope. It's called common sense.

Stealing from you, my friend Phoenix ----

"Can't we all just get along"???

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What is this?

Your bitter. You obviously have problems. You probably never met a real normal muslim before lol.

By the way I AM A MAN, and I am a WESTERNER.

Are you not a half Turkish muslim then?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Are you not a half Turkish muslim then?

Uh no? lol

What do you mean?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join