It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well great Britain has just taken its first step towqards total Islam Rule...

I'm actually being serious here too btw.

Better start getting your page three girls covered up...lol

We wouldn't want to see those beuties losing their heads on a public chopping block would we..

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
British courts are now required to accept rulings made in Sharia or Muslim courts in Britain. Previously, this had been voluntary. Now it is law.
If the British don't stop this now, all of them might as well migrate to the USA.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
British courts are now required to accept rulings made in British Sharia (Muslim) courts. This is tantamount to accepting their authority over Brits.
If the British people don't demand their legislators put a stop to this, they might as well migrate to the USA. The USA would do well to follow the advice of George Washington, who said, "Beware of foreign entanglements". As an American, seeing what is going on in the world, I would be in favor of the US becoming "Fortress America" - withdrawing into our own large and beautiful country and defending it with our lives.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JEANNIEMAC
British courts are now required to accept rulings made in British Sharia (Muslim) courts.

What,is this true?
Why are they not prosecuted for being subversive vigilantes?
Yet another example of followers of islam demanding ´special treatment´ and wilfully disregarding the mindset that ´everyone is equal´,especially in the eyes of the law.
Psychotic ,brainwashed muslim extremists operating and advocating honour killings,domestic abuse and forced conversions under the guise of some medieval,sociopathic law and the UK government allows it because it may ´offend´ muslims.
You realy can´t make this stuff up.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
no offense but isn't the sun a tabloid?
i read a story about batboy in there quite a few years back.

bigfoot ect..

just saying the source isn't good at all supermarket tabloid's are ats's best hope we in trouble lol

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Tell that to the Muslim man who tried to cut my throat for talking to his wife directly instead of talking to him.

I was a Security Officer In a Melbourne Complex and an Arab Man and his family (obviousely lost), asked me for directions.

While I was trying to give them directions, one of the mans little boys started playing up, so he bent down to quiet the boy. While this went on, I turned to his Wife (who was in full Islamic dress & had her face hidden, etc), and started to continue giving my directions to her.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor fighting for my life as this sick freak tried to cut my throat, while all the while yelling a whole bunch of crap in arabic.

This, in my own country, attacked by a visitor to my country..!!!

These sick basterds want everyone to follow their laws.. even when they visit our country, they expect US to follow their traditions & laws for the duration of their stay...lol

Muslims are the most arogant bunch of losers on the face of this planet, followed closely by the Christians, jews, hindu, Scientologists, mormons, and every other sick demented religion on the friggin planet..!!

Wow, what an IGNORANT POST

I've got attacked by two black men with knifes before. Does that mean I should have hatred to all black people because of that? NO WAY!

Your logic is strange.

You have a bad experience with one arab man, and you become full of hatred for ALL muslims/arab.

What the hell is wrong with you? Your just the same as the terrorists who go mad, and hate ALL the west because their family got bombed.

You say they want everyone to follow their laws? are you talking about ALL muslims in the UK or just this guy? Think about that.

Because I know many muslims and I have never met anyone like that guy, and they never mention anything about changing laws to suit them.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

hello Phoenix

Whilst I agree that you cannot tar everyone through a bad experience, i think, with respect, that you bury your head a little when it comes to any thing slightly anti islam.

This person has experienced an incredible trauma. This was a direct problem with the other persons veiw and interpretation of Islam.

Its not a generic physical attack regardless of colour etc

Muslims attack taxi drivers in Denmark

source

Muslims are only 4 percent of Denmark's 5.4 million people but make up a majority of the country's convicted rapists, an especially combustible issue given that practically all the female victims are non-Muslim. Similar, if lesser, disproportions are found in other crimes.

The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims by Robert Spencer

ISBN-10: 1591022495

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

this is also in the times and the telegraph newspapers

times

Telegraph

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drevill

hello Phoenix

Whilst I agree that you cannot tar everyone through a bad experience, i think, with respect, that you bury your head a little when it comes to any thing slightly anti islam.

No I DO NOT bury my head a little when it comes to anti Islam, I state common sense and truth.

I got attacked by black men, by his logic I should hate all black men. Simple as that.

His comment was simply ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You know what, I'm out of this thread. lol

I simply hate religious threads.

No fun lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just thought i'd pop in and add something of my own.
I just want to remind everyone that under any circumstance not all muslim people are evil and so fourth. I know we throw the word extremist around a lot but that is all these terrorists are.
Muslim's mostly are just as capable/incapable of committing a crime as any other human being. Just thought I'd give my penny's worth.

But i still stay firm to my opinion that sharia law should NEVER be taken seriously in the western world.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Fair point,

i think this one could be argued both ways

No there is never much fun in religious debate of this kind, i mean no offense so if i have caused any please forgive me, im sorry.

all the best

David

P.s im am truly very sorry that this did happen to you and i hope you are okay

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

Good Point, I agree

there are many Violent Christian Killers, see N.Ireland in the name if Christianity (although its not a simple as that)

I know some very very nice Muslim people. andof other faiths too

david

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

British courts are now required to accept rulings made in British Sharia (Muslim) courts. This is tantamount to accepting their authority over Brits.
If the British people don't demand their legislators put a stop to this, they might as well migrate to the USA. The USA would do well to follow the advice of George Washington, who said, "Beware of foreign entanglements". As an American, seeing what is going on in the world, I would be in favor of the US becoming "Fortress America" - withdrawing into our own large and beautiful country and defending it with our lives.

I'm sorry. This is complete and utter rubbish. Where did you read this? Or did you make this up?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

oh come on... we've had JEWISH courts in the u.k for years now that the other courts aknowledge...
as jews say that the woman has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to ask for a divorce, one woman was kept waiting for a divorce from her husband for over 20years!
according to a news report i heard anyway... which doesn't surprise me as people always say that muslim women have no right to ask for a divorce, which isn't true (i wont get into the technicalities of it) when it is actually jews who say that it is up to the man FULL STOP...

now come on, if we've had jewish courts in the uk for so long, WHY are you getting so wound up about muslim courts being in the uk?
(by the way - it is NOT full shariah, it merely handles family disputes, inheritance, wills etc... so don't worry, people won't be getting stoned in trafalgar square! LOL)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

hello Phoenix

No I DO NOT bury my head a little when it comes to anti Islam, I state common sense and truth.

I got attacked by black men, by his logic I should hate all black men. Simple as that.

His comment was simply ridiculous.

Did they attack you because of a religious belief im a little confused on the relevance of the situation. He was attacked because of a religious belief so unless these to black guys you mentioned felt you did something to violate there religious beliefs like maybe insulted there religion. So how are these two things the same again?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

As long as it takes place between two consenting adults, what is wrong with fornification? What is evil about it? Two young people exploring their sexuality while they are still preparing for their careers, before they are ready for marriage seems to be natural. Back in old times when people married at a very young age, and had children at a very young age, because life expectancy was low, people didn't have much chance to explore their sexuality before starting families. This isn't the case anymore. Sure, like all things, too much of anything is bad, and promiscuity is a problem, but when sexual relationships are conducted in a responsible manner, what's the problem.

As far as adultery is concerned, many cultures don't see adultery as wrong. If tow people have promised fidelity, then it is wrong to cheat, but if the couple has an agreement to be open from the start, that is their business.

While the age of consent used to be much younger, long ago in Western nations, it still was never socially acceptable for an old man to set up an arranged marriage with a 12 year old girl. This practise is an abomination. While the old man is in heaven having his way with the girl, she is in hell. How can you claim fornification is evil and approve of such arranged marriages, especially when the girl is the old man's third or fourth wife.

I understand plenty, I do not wear blinders like some people do.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Fair point,

i think this one could be argued both ways

No there is never much fun in religious debate of this kind, i mean no offense so if i have caused any please forgive me, im sorry.

all the best

David

P.s im am truly very sorry that this did happen to you and i hope you are okay

Ah no offence taken at all.

That's why I don't like these threads lol. There's always tension and disagreements etc etc.

I'm more of a relaxed, easy going guy, so these kind of threads kinda just feel " depressing " ?

Peace to you all.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Did they attack you because of a religious belief im a little confused on the relevance of the situation. He was attacked because of a religious belief so unless these to black guys you mentioned felt you did something to violate there religious beliefs like maybe insulted there religion. So how are these two things the same again?

Quite simple the guy acted as an individual. Attacking a man for talking to your wife has nothing to do with religion, he was a "control freak"

The black guys who fought me was because I resisted getting robbed by them unlike a lot of people who just let them take anything they want, (which is wise because they usually have a knife! but in my opinion they rob people because it's easy, so if I resist it will make them think twice before doing it again, but really don't do what I did, I'm lucky I didnt get stabbed.) lol.

Both sides attacked for a certain "reason" and they did it as an "individual" not representing other people, but only themselves.

So it doesn't matter what the reason is! It has nothing to do with the rest of black and arab people.

My point is a crazy white religious christian man attacks you for looking at his wife, do you blame all other white or christian people for this individual attack?

I'm simply talking about logic and common sense here.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hate to take this side, but I really hope they take the actions they keep threatening to take. It might give the English a wake up call, but who knows, maybe they will tolerate a Jihadist take over for the sake of multiculturalism and peace. Everyone I know who visited England 25+ years ago and have since re-visited it always have something to complain about, and that's usually how dirty and poorly kept it has become. They also complain about the influx of immigrants who seem to leech off the working class. USA could learn from this. Any significant influx of immigrants is never a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join