It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Gustav=proof of HAARP technology?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Simple questions for anyone who thinks Gustav is contraolled by HAARP or any other means: what leads you to believe it cannot be perfectly natural? What aspects of this 'cane are different to all the dozens of others that have formed over the past few decades? In what way has this 'cane behaved in a manner not predicted by normal meteorology?

Oh, and finally, how much do you actually know about the mechanics of tropical cyclones?

normal meteorology is flawed when it comes to predicting where a hurricane will go.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nn53x

And your point is?

All you've done is agree that weather systems are unpredictable. Partly because we're still learning how and why they behave as they do. Which rather suggests we can't control them, doesn't it?

That said, we are pretty good at predicting hurricane tracks. Though I'm sure you could do better?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i was checking the siesmic activity around Gakona Alaska (haarp#1 location) the day before and hours before Gustav made landfall and there were numerous medium sized earthquakes (3.0 - 4.6) that indicates that Haarp was active. I think that these hurricanes are being steered away from Houston. I live in Houston right now and we are all told to fill our gas tanks and keep them full and to stock up on food, then only to be miraculously spared in the dead of night when the storm loses intensity or changes direction. Houston is the little golden egg in Americas pocket. We have the largest port, and billions of dollars are run through houston daily. We get more danger from our normal coastal flooding than from ANY hurricane. They may be testing how well they can control their flocks of sheeple, but i also think there is something going on with all these storms not affecting houston.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Predicting the path of hurricanes has been a on-going process ever since the beginings of weather predictions.

What everyone seems to forget is that these days the people doing the predictions have some awsome tools at their disposal to help aid in predicting these things.

You know, like weather satellites that use radar, infrared, and visible means to "see" where the thing is going.

Taking both the "old school" techniques and using the new tools aids in predicting where a weather front or storm or hurricane is heading.

As to HAARP, it certianly could affect the weather. However I believe that if HAARP is being used in any manner when it comes to the weather, they are trying to either re-direct the hazard or at the very least, calm it down so that it is not as destructive as it might be if left alone.

Gustav did in fact calm itself down as it approached the gulf coast. Compared to Katrina before it hit the coast, Gustav did not cause the damage like Katrina did. So it is possible that HAARP is being used to manipulate the weather...but in the sense of tryiing to prevent disaster instead of creating it.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by nn53x

And your point is?

All you've done is agree that weather systems are unpredictable. Partly because we're still learning how and why they behave as they do. Which rather suggests we can't control them, doesn't it?

That said, we are pretty good at predicting hurricane tracks. Though I'm sure you could do better?

if you read my earlier posts i mentioned that i've already predicted all the hurricanes that were close to my state with 100% accuracy. i predicted that the last one (gustav) by posting where it would hit on the 27th of august and i was right. the first one of the season that hit florida, my mom was worried about it thinking it would hit here and i told her it would hit north florida and georgia instead, and i was right. she then asked me about the tropical storm that formed after it and i said it wouldn't hit the U.S. at all and i was right about that too. i then predicted the one that did hit us by saying it was going to do a straight shot through miami and then lean into the atlantic going north-east. i was right about that too. i am not saying i am amazing or anything, i apparently just have an intuitive knack for it.

my friend asked me what the weather would be like for the day when we were hanging out and he happened to be filming it. later in the day, it sprinkled to which he quipped that i was wrong, saying i told him it wouldn't rain at all. he later looked over the footage from earlier in the day after he got home and realized i said it would be mostly clear but it would sprinkle later and later got back to me to tell me i was right.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
my poor bf had to evacuate and go to another state for the second time!. Its so sad that it keeps happening to New Orleans

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
its highly debateable whether any country can create or steer hurricanes... i just don't think they have the knack of how to do it, possibly not even the technology to do it.

that said did you see president bush's reaction to katrina.. he headed for the bunker, must have believed it was a foreign government that had caused the disaster and was considering his options / retaliation?... bush was truley shocked by what happened, extreemly taken back by it... there was no way the americans done it to themselves... so you can rule out haarp.

would the russians deliberately target the u.s. with hurricanes (using woodpecker) knowing they would be chief suspects... america would probably be told by spies what they were doing if they were or they would notice if woodpecker was turned on like people do with haarp when its on... it would start a weather war with america having the largest gun.. haarp... nah you should look elsewhere as to what caused the hurricanes of 2005... it was a weather mage getting used to his powers.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
[he headed for the bunker]
\
Poor guy ...he really is pitiful sometimes ..really I almost believe that he had to have been abused as a child ,well and the satanic Skull and Bones stuff didnt help matters any .

I am praying for him because sometimes I believe he might just be a brainwashed servant for the Elite (Daddy and Mom and Cheney and Skull and Bones )
He gets worse over the years too .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join