It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Gustav=proof of HAARP technology?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
July and August have been the Hurricane seasons the last several years. We've had over 12 hurricanes in the last few years. Most of them were at least Cat4 and coming from the same direction.

Did you know China made it rain before the Olympics as to clear out the smog and make the air cleaner before everyone arrived? It was live on CNN. They were successful.

It's not just the US that can do weather engineering, it is also known that Russia can form Hurricanes and even steer them.

If you must know, "Katrina" is a Russian name.

Don't blame everything on the US.

exactly, also credit to the OP, i dont know what haarp is, but my first thought was this is not a natural disaster but a weapon.. a weapon of mass distruction.

could this be russia? could it be bush? maybe it is even maccain.. i dont know, but nothing is ever what it seem with the govermeats.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i hate to say this, but i've been predicting hurricane trajectories accurately since the season started.

i posted a thread on another forum several days before the storm made land-fall and i told them it was going to hit "texas and whatever state is next to texas."

i'm an idiot about geography but i knew the general direction.

i also predicted that the last one that hit florida would cut through miami and kind of plow through us going north.

also, predicted the first one of the season to hit florida, i told my mom it would hit north florida and georgia. and she asked me, "why there?" i told her "i don't want to get rained on this week." she then said, "well if you know where it's going to go then what about the other one that's forming?" i told her it wouldn't hit and i was right.

i basically decided that this is my life, i am subjected to these conditions so i might as well change them at will to fit my capricious mood at the time. i might get bored of it and just let things happen but so far it's been fun to mess with fate.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nn53x
i hate to say this, but i've been predicting hurricane trajectories accurately since the season started.

i posted a thread on another forum several days before the storm made land-fall and i told them it was going to hit "texas and whatever state is next to texas."

i'm an idiot about geography but i knew the general direction.

i also predicted that the last one that hit florida would cut through miami and kind of plow through us going north.

also, predicted the first one of the season to hit florida, i told my mom it would hit north florida and georgia. and she asked me, "why there?" i told her "i don't want to get rained on this week." she then said, "well if you know where it's going to go then what about the other one that's forming?" i told her it wouldn't hit and i was right.

i basically decided that this is my life, i am subjected to these conditions so i might as well change them at will to fit my capricious mood at the time. i might get bored of it and just let things happen but so far it's been fun to mess with fate.

A NICE HAT posted:

it's going to hit texas and part of whatever state is next to texas. i'm pretty good at "predicting trajectories of hurricanes." notice i didn't say "predeterming trajectories of hurricanes using sophisticated but portable weather manipulating equipment i designed myself"

=======================

that's what i posted in a thread, timestamp is Aug 27, 2008 12:50. if anyone wants to see the actual thread, it's available to the public. just PM me for the link.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i think HAARP probably #ed up the switch that controls the weather. everytime i watch the news theirs a hurricane, tropical storm or an earthquake happening around the world. and i think haarp is trying to fix the problem but are making it worst.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I've never seen the government do anything THAT bad to it's own people. And when they have, they felt the consequences and didn't try again.

Look at the circumstances: they evacuated everyone, they secured the levies, and had supplies ready after. If that doesn't cry "we learned our lessen", what does?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i am kind of surprised nobody noticed what i posted. probably for the best though.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
[Look at the circumstances: they evacuated everyone, they secured the levies, and had supplies ready after. If that doesn't cry "we learned our lessen", what does?]

We will see what happens when they all try to come back ..if they even get that chance ....

Alot of them people last time did not get to come back ...
Read about their stories ..they are all over the internet on message boards everywhere ..
They even used Eminent Domain to get some of those peoples properties ..

DO some researching from their own mouths on the internet ..and see what is awaiting for this group of people we have now ..

We have a bunch of the Katrina peoples still living in our town and some still in Salvation Army Camps ..
Alot of them cannot afford to move back either ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nn53x

LOL I did ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by nn53x

LOL I did ..

i also predicted five plane crashes in a row over the course of 3 days recently starting with the crash in madrid. it started with me saying, "hey wanna see a plane crash?" i don't take myself that seriously because plane crashes happen all the time anyway but then i read a news report that said that since safety is at an all time high for air travel, it was "surprising" for this to happen. in any case, i've been possessed of this energy that i've been reading up on and one of the levels of it is "illuminati" which is linked to the path of evolution on the planet. (shrug.) i keep thinking it's a coincidence because i don't have the patience to use the scientific method on these strange happenings nor do i have the resources so i am just gonna say i had nothing to do with any of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

But that's what I said. The gov screwed up big last time, but now they've learned.

They already have a curfew planned, so that will undoubtedly spew some "OMG CONCENTRATION CAMPS" conspiracy. But in 2 month time I'm willing to bet the storm will be forgotten and nothing remembered.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I thought Gustav was Swedish.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I would also like to point out that IMO if my government could create storms such as Gustav, and steer them as well, why not employ such ablilities in Iraq? Iran? Ahganistan? It would save many troops and wipe out the insurgents in any area they wish, less money, less loss of troops, it would seem to be THE weapon of choice, if we were capable. I can think of many many uses for weather manipulation as far as the military goes, but nothing even remotely like this is utilized today during war. If our gov had such means I don't think they would take out their own oil rigs, and if another country had the ability, I would think that ours would have the technology to stop it, or the knowlege to point a finger and say what country is doing the manipulation.

I'm not sure if this has been replied to or not, but I have an answer to this. You're a conspiracy theorist right..? I mean you are here on this site, so I would assume you are. Well, you probably already know the possible answer to your own question and have just temporarily forgot about it.
Basically, it seems quite possible that the group behind the waring in the middle east are not after a complete defeat. It seems that, quite likely, war itself is the goal and its continued persistence a tool of global manipulation.
Possibly, to TPTB, the common man, you and I are the enemies and our defeat will be achieved by us never really knowing for certain that we are the ones who are actually targeted for defeat.
Maybe not... but there seems to be a lot of indicators that seem to point to that being the case. So people like you and I, to varying degrees, become conspiracy theorists and log on to ATS trying to find the facts amongst the fanciful.
So the point is: If this tech was available to the powerful, is it not conceivable that they would use it in just this way?
I would say it is conceivable. Thus I am here, on ATS.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good post Recouper ..right on ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I see both points of the discussion.. but here in the uk we've just had the most dull October since records began..

Ive seen the skies ploughed with contrails that even my nan made a comment.

Anything to do with the amount of ufo activity over here, hhhmmm. i wonder!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If TPTB have the ability to manipulate a city-wrecking hurricane and if it caused the forced relocation of much of the gulf coast's population to refugee camps...it would be an excellent method of disenfranchising a large group of Dem voters who are already upset with they the g'ment handled Katrina.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In addition to Gustav, there are two other tropical systems (Hanna , and Ike) heading for the United States. Hanna will traverse the East coast and most likely make landfall near the Georgia/South Carolina border. Based on its origin, Ike could follow a similar course to that of Hanna. I actually brought this idea to my friend last night, prior to reading this article. I said something like "what if the government somehow caused this storm, and made it hit in the vicinity of New Orleans to prove they are capable of providing aide in times of crisis." It would be wild if this were true. However, we will probably never know.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"Reply Anonomously... That is FUNNY.... Use HAARP to generate and then debilitate a major hurricane?

Do you mean that there may have been motive to keep W from directly adressing the public at the RNC and then put Laura and Palin up front instead?

Gee... you give these meglomaniacs more power than they deserve... But they are the BEST at SPIN and twisting public opinion. That does not mean that they can control the spin of a hurricane.

Abovetopsecret was once a great source f conspiracy theories and now is infiltrated to the point that we can find it on top of
google. That is a great thing and we want you all to know that we LOVE your infiltration and disinformation, otherwise we make just take ourselves seriously....

First of all, to demean the glass ceiling by replacing Hillary, or any other hard working woman who has FOUGHT for women's rights and equal opportunity for women with a right-wing demogogue who happens to have a crotch is an insult to the feminists and the women's movement like no other.

I thought McCain was against affirmative action and cuotas. To think that American women are so stupid and blind to accept a woman for her gender is an insult to the inteligence of women. Although, I love his sarcasm and as a fellow craps player, his roll of the dice... I think that he truly is too tired to lead, too tired to deal with the right wing of his party and too tired to even make anything but a hail mary attempt at being president. John, you paid your dues, bow out with grace and dignity...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I believe the main reason why they would is the going forward on their sustainable development programs and biodiversity ..
It is all here

Take your pick be prepared to read between the lines and pay attention to the subtle yet obvious goals and ways to bring them goals about ...
www.un.org...

Here is another one
www.un.org...

This was in the coastal and oceans link
USAID's Water and Coastal Resources Programme addresses the vital and strategic interests in promoting the sustainable development of freshwater, coastal, and marine resources.

I think it boils down to they want to get the population away from the coastal areas so they can make them all Nature Reserves ..........and National Parks ..
To keep the Coastal regions thriving as much in their natural habitat as possible ..

I can see that as a good thing ..its the way may have to go about it doing it that bothers me ...
No one will just move away from the coast ..not without being forced or manipulated out somehow ..
There are maps that show what areas are for what ..
Here is one
www.nhm.ac.uk...

Here is one for the Deserts
maps.grida.no...

More more and more maps lol
maps.grida.no...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmbandt
Man trying to manipulate the weather is one thing. I can totally agree this happens. Man ACTUALLY controlling the weather is so far out of my belief system that I can't even comprehend it.

Way too many dynamics out there. Ocean currents, Jet stream currents, The Sun, the moon... How can these folks who are using the HAARP expect any kind of consistency with so many variables?

you are obviously not a poker player. You tally up the variables and bet the odds. they use the variables and manipulate the weather according to the best results..or "odds"

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Simple questions for anyone who thinks Gustav is contraolled by HAARP or any other means: what leads you to believe it cannot be perfectly natural? What aspects of this 'cane are different to all the dozens of others that have formed over the past few decades? In what way has this 'cane behaved in a manner not predicted by normal meteorology?

Oh, and finally, how much do you actually know about the mechanics of tropical cyclones?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join