It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Gustav=proof of HAARP technology?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know no one wants to think about this at this second with the hurricane heading towards New Orleans right as we speak. Could it be that HAARP is behind this? And that they're trying to make it a social experiment? It seems like this was pulled out of a science fiction book-- a hurricane forming right before the RNC.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
July and August have been the Hurricane seasons the last several years. We've had over 12 hurricanes in the last few years. Most of them were at least Cat4 and coming from the same direction.

Did you know China made it rain before the Olympics as to clear out the smog and make the air cleaner before everyone arrived? It was live on CNN. They were successful.

It's not just the US that can do weather engineering, it is also known that Russia can form Hurricanes and even steer them.

If you must know, "Katrina" is a Russian name.

Don't blame everything on the US.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just posted a thread on the exact same thing!

This storm is perfectly timed, hell it arrives on the day the Republican convention starts.

It gives Bush a valid excuse not to be there, McCain doesn't have to do a photo-op or share the stage with him, They turn the whole convention into a giant fund raiser for the victims and this time they are prepared, they got the people out. Those who stayed behind have already been told it's their own damn fault if they die, by Mayor Nagin no less.

This is just to huge of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Geeze, the last two hurricanes, if any weather engineering at all, are Russian engineered hurricanes - hence the last two have been called 'Katrina' and 'Gustav'.

Both are Russian names.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is actually one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm willing to be they are just hurricanes. Florida's been getting hit by hurricanes for longer than anyone's been around, andit'll continue to getpounded long after everyone here is gone. You may aswell blame HAARP for earthqaukes, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, ect. in areas that are prone to them.
as for the names... seeingas how the lists are pretty random, I don't think they have much to do with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Geeze, the last two hurricanes, if any weather engineering at all, are Russian engineered hurricanes - hence the last two have been called 'Katrina' and 'Gustav'.

Both are Russian names.

Katrina is of dutch, german, and swedish origin.

Gustav is swedish as well, try again

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

Considering you just registered today, hang around a bit. You ain't heard nothing yet

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have a really hard time believing HAARP has anything to do with this hurricane or any other.

I love ATS to death and think this may be the holy grail of intelligent people on line. That being said, the paranoia around here can be unbearable sometimes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I'm willing to be they are just hurricanes. Florida's been getting hit by hurricanes for longer than anyone's been around, andit'll continue to getpounded long after everyone here is gone. You may aswell blame HAARP for earthqaukes, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, ect. in areas that are prone to them.
as for the names... seeingas how the lists are pretty random, I don't think they have much to do with it.

*Emphasis added*

Do some searches. Someone has accused HAARP for nearly every natural disaster that has occurred in the past decade.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

Actually since black budget projects have billions in their funding coffers, this is very shall we say.....NORMAL.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Man trying to manipulate the weather is one thing. I can totally agree this happens. Man ACTUALLY controlling the weather is so far out of my belief system that I can't even comprehend it.

Way too many dynamics out there. Ocean currents, Jet stream currents, The Sun, the moon... How can these folks who are using the HAARP expect any kind of consistency with so many variables?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

IMO there is no trickery going on here, it is nature. Hurricanes have always happened, they have always hit in the US, just look up the history of US hurricanes and you will see there is no pattern to establish a conspiracy at this time.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

How are you so sure? The military has been experimenting on weather control technologies. Who is to say that other governments don't have the technology themselves and aren't using it against us?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

If the technology was there to cause the weather , the technology could also be used to help during drought situations, fire, like in Cali, there would be many uses for the good of people. Why would our government, or any other for that matter, want to destroy Louisiana? To show off how much more organized we are this time? Or just to upset the homes of the evacuees? What is there to gain by hitting LA with a hurricane?

I just don't see a conspiracy here. IMO all the governments of the world would love to be able to control weather, they are trying to develop methods, but only to learn how to save lives, STOP hurricanes and tornados, but alas, mother nature is eluding them.

Again, I must say look at the history of hurricanes,

link: www.nhc.noaa.gov...

edit to add: Also, why would it be that a government created hurricane only happens from June- Sept, during hurricane season?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

isn't a drought just another way of controlling people and influencing results? the logic here doesn't really follow. it they are NOT using it for good but ARE using it for evil, there's room for conspiracy. see in both cases drought or flood, the end result is bad conditions for people and more control for...someone.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

What evil? Just to run off the people of New Orleans? LOL!

Jesus, it is hurricane season, Sept is when all the worst ones hit, as always. It is just hurricane season.

Now you think drought is caused by the government too? I must go get some tissue, BRB, I tend to tear up when I laugh this hard.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If the technology was there to cause the weather , the technology could also be used to help during drought situations, fire, like in Cali, there would be many uses for the good of people.

They may not have the ability to create hurricanes, but they sure as hell have the ability to manipulate them. There is lots of info on weather manipulation and the U.S. is not the only one involved in it. Russia is and I think China, but I'm not too sure about them. They don't have the ability to create a hurricane, but they sure as hell can make one larger and guide its path.

Why would our government, or any other for that matter, want to destroy Louisiana? To show off how much more organized we are this time? Or just to upset the homes of the evacuees? What is there to gain by hitting LA with a hurricane?

Well for one, a huge hurricane heading for a quarter of U.S. oil production = HUGE $$$$ for the oil industry.

This also gives them great practice in controlling huge masses of people and as the OP suggested it may be a social experiment.

Please note that I don't actually believe that HAARP is responsible for Gustav. I just needed to set the record straight that weather manipulation is real and has been for a while now and they do have the ability to use hurricanes as a weapon.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

you're the one who mentioned that you "just don't see a conspiracy here" and then gave your logic. i disagreed and gave you a hypothetical that destroys your logic. see how that works?

glad you got a good laugh out of it though. i'm laughing now.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I know that attempts are made at cloud seeding, trying to learn how to lessen the severity of a storm, this is what China was trying to do during the olympics, but it was also said that the effectiveness of it was unknown, it did't rain, but they are not sure it would have had they not seeded.

Do you have any reputable links to weather manipulation?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join