It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Gustav=proof of HAARP technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I agree with Ben *star for ya .....I have seen plenty of things on Discovery Channel and read a bunch online ..Did you know that they can manipulate weather enough to start a Tornado off from scratch and I am pretty sure they can do the same with a Hurricaine.Saw this myself when they did it on that Discovery show ..

And another thing I was thinking about that I was going to post about .
Alot of those Katrina people came back.I know yall discussed in here that they want to make LA a nice Elite Las Vegas ..they cannot do that with all those poor people who all came back ..Now they are all out of the city being distributed once again all over the US .Even the news said today that they cant come back till they (Gov Officials) tell them they have a house to come back to or not .Do you really believe they will tell them ok come on back ..sleep in the streets till you can rebuild ? No ...
Remember what happened to those who didnt come back ..many were told their houses didnt make it (They did ) others were told here is some cash we will buy your destroyed property and you just stay where you are and start over ...And alot of them did just that .

I believe this will be used to their (TPTB) advantage once again ..only maybe this time they will finish it off (their plans).This may flood out all of them so that they will have nothing to come back to .

PS just my opinion of course

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reputable is in the eye of the beholder. the best thing to do is to do your own research and talk to people who have worked on the projects.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would also like to point out that IMO if my government could create storms such as Gustav, and steer them as well, why not employ such ablilities in Iraq? Iran? Ahganistan? It would save many troops and wipe out the insurgents in any area they wish, less money, less loss of troops, it would seem to be THE weapon of choice, if we were capable. I can think of many many uses for weather manipulation as far as the military goes, but nothing even remotely like this is utilized today during war. If our gov had such means I don't think they would take out their own oil rigs, and if another country had the ability, I would think that ours would have the technology to stop it, or the knowlege to point a finger and say what country is doing the manipulation.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

first of all, i didn't really see anyone say it was one government or another. but it is late and my eyes are blurry.

second, hypothetically speaking again, maybe they don't know who is doing it. or if they know they don't have a way to stop it. or maybe they actually are trying to stop it. they don't tell us everything, you know?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I do understand that given this is a conspiracy site, weather manipulation will have it's fans here. I don't doubt for an instant that one day, creating storms like Gustav will be a possibility, but currently cloud seeding is about all the ability that exists, and it's effectiveness is not great.

I would just like to see at least a nod in the direction of natural occurance, an admission that yes, it could actually be, just a hurricane.

edit= fix error

[edit on 1-9-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I would also like to point out that IMO if my government could create storms such as Gustav, and steer them as well, why not employ such ablilities in Iraq? Iran? Ahganistan? It would save many troops and wipe out the insurgents in any area they wish, less money, less loss of troops, it would seem to be THE weapon of choice, if we were capable. I can think of many many uses for weather manipulation as far as the military goes, but nothing even remotely like this is utilized today during war. If our gov had such means I don't think they would take out their own oil rigs, and if another country had the ability, I would think that ours would have the technology to stop it, or the knowlege to point a finger and say what country is doing the manipulation.

Ok good points ...maybe they do it and we dont know that they are doing it in Iraq or wherever ..we only get told what they want us to know ...
As far as the oil rigs ..why wouldnt they ..Do you forget that we have CONTRACTS and TRADE TREATYS to get oil from other countrys ...We dont use our own oil .We buy it from other countrys .
And the refineries will withstand this mess like they did last time..but will make our prices skyrocket again and maybe even rationing ..which will help our economy crash even quicker ...and cause more people to lose their houses to banks which will in turn make the banks lose it to the Gov ..and the Gov ends up with everything like they are doing now ...they have their hands in the whole cookie jar reachiing for more more more ..everytime I look around lol ...

I dont know what country is doing this or manipulating this ...but I know that after the last mess like this ..our country sure takes advantage of it for their own purposes so they are just as guilty .......if you ask me

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok Space I will admit its a possibility it is just a natural disaster ..
But you can rest assured that the situation will be taken advantage of by TPTB for their benefit .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Star for you. I appreciate that nod.

IMO if the US gov could put anyone's oil production out of commision it would not be it's own, and I have never heard of any mass oil producer being put out of business by a storm. But I could see any one of the richest oil producing countries wanting us to stop producing the whooping 3% of US oil from being produced. But, do any of those countries have the technology or ability to do so? It would be a matter of finding out what country could and would want the US oil production to end. One problem I have with that scenario though is that many other countries have just begun to drill in the gulf themselves, they would wipe out their own efforts.

Now if the US is conducting an experiement in mass removal of people, they could claim a number of things to do that, without causing any damage or loss of life ( hate to use this reference but, remember Close encounters of the 3rd kind?)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

all of your assumtions are based on sane honest people being in positions of power which of course is not the case. those in power in most areas of governement and military are phycopaths, you also assume that governement and military would never inflict harm on their own population, this is also wrong, the military industrial complex with the approval of government have conducted thousands of covert nuclear, chemical & biological weapons tests on American citizens for decades Governments are created by bankers to give the population the illusion of choice (even that is failing look at the two knuckleheads you've got to choose from this time),and to mask their reality which is one of economic slavery through a debt based monetary system, By statue or maratime law you are owned by the state,your "birthing" certificate is your product number nothing more,your government is actually at war right now with you and your fellow countrymen,YOU are the target not ABDULLA in Iraq that's just the smoke & mirrors operation designed to distract you (and to give the government another oppurtunity to kill and sicken your troops so they can't be of any use when they come home and the riots start) , they have the weapons to control weather and they use them regularly, the city struck by an earthquake in China was also the site of China's biggest arsenal it was destroyed but never reported in the western media coincidence? the rainbow photographed above the city and hour before the quake was upside down ? indicating charged energy in the atmosphere prior to the quake, Another suspicious incident ,boxing day 2004 American bases in the Indian ocean had picked up the Tsunami off Indonesia within minutes but no 20cent call to any soveriegn nations in the area to warn them ? they had hours to react but no one in the U's Military did anything ? a violent storm hits Burma the west is there within hours with aid they've been trying to get in the oil rich region for decades coincidence? western media screams itself ragged about the inhuman Burmese regime not wanting westerners in to help the victims what the same westerners who have killed over a million Iraqis so far ? funny that ,not fair is it ?only want to help ! yeah right! Katrina manages to take Oil to an all time high yet Gulf Oil only represents 1% of total wrold production? how did they work that one out ? navy divers find explosive residue in the breached levee walls ? New Orleans black quarter erased from the map ? who benefits? follow the money! for you to truly understand what is going on you will have to drop the idea that the system is run by nice fluffy things who watch the wiggles in their spare time , once you understand that this system is run by the most ruthless blood gurgling, vampire sucking, dr stranglove,pychopaths then it all makes sense. when you arrive at this point of realization then you will be on square one,once on square one you can proceed to second base and so on,every step you take with this understanding will confirm the path you are on you will begin to see through the lies on every TV news broadcast every add for medication, every reality game show, every second rate minor talent radio morning crew filling you day with meanigless babble, it all starts to make sense that this world is at the most intensely insane it has been for centuries. the nutters have taken over the asylum, diengage from it as much as you can change is coming all you have to do is flow with it not fight it, stay under the radar be meek be invisible as much as possible you fight these desperate madmen and they will tear your heart out and stuff it down your throat to stop you talking the truth, don't ever underestimate a cornered rat it has nothing to lose, they know the stakes are high and 9/11 is their big mistake,building 7 is their chink in the armour.millions r waking

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Since 1992, the Russian company Elate Intelligence Technologies, Inc. has demonstrated its ability to radio-control rainfall on demand over an area of 200 square miles. The corporate slogan is "Weather made to order". An Elate weather-control system is in operation at Moscow's Bykovo Airport. The New York Times (Sept. 24, 1992) reported that some Russian farmers were using the technology to improve their crops. Elate executive Igor Pirogoff was quoted in the Wall Street Journal (Oct. 2, 1992) as saying that his company could have transformed Hurricane Andrew "into a wimpy little squall".

On November 13, 1997, the Wall Street Journal also reported "Malaysia to Battle Smog with Cyclones" using "new Russian technology to create cyclones... to cause torrential rains washing the smoke out of the air". The Malaysian government approved the plan in conjunction with the Malaysian company BioCure Snd. Bhd. and "a government-owned Russian party".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
you cant spell NeW Orleans without NWO

manipulating the weather is a piece of cake,its all about electric charge , you control the electricty within a weather system and you can control the weather system itself!

hell in the 1960's edward teller came up with a system to control the weather with aerogels!.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Weather manipulation: All about money. Like the tsunami that struck Indonesia... consider that lots of money being made on disasters... enough to make it worthwhile (termed disaster capitalism)...

Of course they do it.

You'd be crazy to think they wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
HAARP? yeah right
That is pure rubbish! It's a freaking hurricane...they occur around this time of year, EVERY YEAR!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
you cant spell NeW Orleans without NWO

manipulating the weather is a piece of cake,its all about electric charge , you control the electricty within a weather system and you can control the weather system itself!

hell in the 1960's edward teller came up with a system to control the weather with aerogels!.

Yes, this is absolutely, unquestionably true. ALL of earths weather is now being engineered by the Globalist.
Obviously you understand Plasma physics and know we live in an Electric Universe, WeLiveForTheSon. Do you follow the works of all the scientists in the Thunderbolts Group? I.e. Thornhill, Scot,Peratt et al?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I agree with Ben *star for ya .....I have seen plenty of things on Discovery Channel and read a bunch online ..Did you know that they can manipulate weather enough to start a Tornado off from scratch and I am pretty sure they can do the same with a Hurricaine.Saw this myself when they did it on that Discovery show ..

I don't know what programme you saw, but I can assure you we cannot create a tornado, let alone a hurricane! We don't even know exactly how and why tornadoes or hurricanes form.

But if we could create hurricanes we'd be saying goodbye to fossil fuels tomorrow. There's enough energy in just one of them to power the whole world!

news.mongabay.com...

We can, however, create artificial tornadoes indoors

uk.gizmodo.com...

Must say though, isn't it amazing coincidence a hurricane forms in the Caribbean and tracks into the Gulf of Mexico right in the heart of the hurricane season? Who'd have though it, eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Heres what I think(yeah its subject to change at any time) I believe lol ..

If men know enough about electrical currents etc ...and learned all they could learn about electrical currents that exist at the time hurricaines and tornados are forming ....
They can sure as heck use math and logic,and knowledge of what they have studied (in electrical currents and natural disasters studies of the winds and the plates of the earth and the air disturbances grids etc etc ) would be able to figure out ways to manipulate them ....

I also believe that satan is the prince of the power of the air (thats what it says in the word)..that to me is saying he is the one who was put in charge of all natural events that take place ..and that he is able to teach that knowledge to man by dreams,visions ideas which then go into a book ..and we read those books etc (same as the Lord does with men ) which man takes and trys it (also remember that satan mimics everything God did and does ..he also promised knowledge to man (Eve Adam and the fruit eating ordeal).....thereby giving man the ability to do it .

Wait I need to add..I came to this logical conclusion by reading the bible,reading the Gnostic bible ,reading all the Dead Sea scroll books,reading the books of the Essenes,Philosophers,Athiests beliefs,Scientific studies of how the weather etc may work..(Just skimmed through these books) ..but with enough info from alot of diff sources helps to be able to add some things up and actually get a logical explanation (at least in your own mind) one that makes sense anyway ..

Hope that made sense to yall lol

Pssst ..hey Dave would you consider that logical or not ? LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Found this on Wikipedia which I thought was interesting:

On the morning of August 28 it was found that, overnight, Gustav had either reformed farther to the south or had moved farther to the south than previously thought. The storm was also found to have restrengthened nearly to hurricane status.[22] It then was upgraded to a hurricane again during the late afternoon of August 29. At 11:00 a.m EDT (1500 UTC) on August 30, as Gustav neared the west end of Cuba, it was upgraded to a Category 3 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale,[23] with sustained winds near 125 mph (195 km/h).[23] Gustav continued its rapid deepening trend, and three hours later, it had already reached Category 4 strength. Gustav's maximum sustained winds had reached 150 mph (240 km/h).[24][25]

en.wikipedia.org...

This was after the hurricane had been weakening for several days.
Now I don't know a lot about hurricanes but this would seem to be a fairly anomalous behavior.

As has been mentioned the timing is great for the GOP. Mccain can distance himself from Bush in a very inconspicuous way & the current administration can attempt to wash away its failure during Katrina by responding swiftly...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I realized that about as soon as I posted it.
"There's a blizzard! Must be HAARP!"
"There was a earthquake! Must be HAARP!"
"My cat's stuck up in a tree! Must be HAARP!"

Sorry, couldn't resist that last one. Personally, I'm wondering if when the LHC comes online, will most of this stuff will be shifted to the LHC instead. I know I've seen a few threads where testing the LHC was deemed the culprit, it's not even functioning yet!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Gee folks, if you don't know the facts about global weather engineering and how the satanic Globalist cabal are using it to destroy what little freedom exists for humankind, go to Scott Stevens website here

weatherwars.info...

and if you don't know what the Electric Universe and plasma physics are, then you do not know how the universe is constructed nor how it works, so you need to go here

www.thunderbolts.info...

Because, unless you understand the Electric Universe, you can never begin to understand how the Globalist NWO Illuminati are using "nature" to destroy humanity. Or maybe you don't know that their stated goal is to reduce the human population by 95%, (yes, they are going to terminate 6.5 billion humans in your lifetime). And if you know or don't believe that either, then you need to go here to get a crash course:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join