It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Gustav=proof of HAARP technology?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

My friend it is not the global elites responsible for weather modifaction, it is those who pretend to be them, who pretend to be the cia , the military industrial complex.They use our bogey men as a mask for thier true identity.

They are infiltrators from a different place....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
if any off you thnk you can handle the truth and want to know what they would gain by hurting us with" natural diasters" go to www.benabraham.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
[that their stated goal is to reduce the human population by 95%,]

yes and they have stated it publically now for years ..(Agenda 21)
They also tell us this in the media ..
with using the words like below

"Our planet does not have resources to get us even ten more years down the road"
This is how they justify what they have planned and why they feel it needs to be now (quick) and hard (Furious) ..time is running out even according to them ..because the world may not be ending in their eyes but humanity will if we dont have enough resources to sustain it ..(thats their thinking)
That only leaves one thing to do ....weed out enough humans ..so whatever resources we have left will be sustainable (Read Sustainable Development projects and Biodiversity projects at the UN web site) its an eye opener as to what they have planned and there are subtle things in the documents that tells how they will make it happen .

Here is a link
www.freedom21santacruz.net...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mashj50

Looks like we have another fear mongerer on here with just empty radicalism simply buying the crap from Alex Jones and the radical elites

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
to anyone that thinks weather manipulation isn't possible -

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997. "

I understand that people can easily be skeptical towards things they just don't understand, but a five minute online search will give you plenty of material to reach a more informed understanding.

What website am I on again ?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Star for ya Maud ...

For sure there is plenty of stuff out there (From the horses own mouths actually) to give you a clue ...and from there do your homework..

I will see if I can find that show I saw on Discovery ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The first link while searching brought me to this
Tornado Power - A Future Energy Source?
Retired scientist Louis Michaud has plans to generate tornadoes near power plants that could provide a 40% increase in the plants' power output.
inventorspot.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

And why do you believe implicitly in what a politician tells you? Do you believe all other politicians? And why do you think they know more than anyone else?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How do we know that that Superconducter (Haldon)isnt that machine that this guy is talking about ..

Atmospheric Vortex Engine
Author Biography

Atmospheric vortex engine inventor Louis Michaud received a bachelor in electrical engineering from Nova Scotia Technical College in 1962. He studied meteorology as a naval officer. He has been process control engineer in the petrochemical, nuclear, paper, and aluminum industries. Michaud is interested in difficult to control processes and does not accept that natural processes such as tornadoes cannot be controlled.

He worked for 25 years as a senior process control engineer for Imperial Oil Limited, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil. As the lead process control engineer in an ethylene plant he implemented of a highly successful advanced multi-variable model based controller responsible for controlling the seven main product concentrations while maximizing throughput subject to over 100 constraints. Michaud has played leading technical roles in the implementation and upgrade of distributed control systems. He is interested in all aspects of process engineering and is known for coming up with operator friendly process displays and with innovative solutions to field instrumentation problems.

The vortex engine was initially a private initiative. Louis Michaud became aware of the possibility of obtaining energy through atmospheric convection when he realized that more energy is produced by the expansion of a heated gas than is required to compress the same gas after it has been cooled and that this process must surely be responsible for the energy of tornadoes. Michaud self studied meteorology and published nine articles in peer reviewed meteorological or energy journals. In 2001 Michaud undertook the design of the AVE for which patents have since been issued. Developing the Atmospheric Vortex Engine will require extensive resources. There were earlier related proposals that did not get the support needed to be developed. In 2003, Michaud decided to group relevant information on a web site to raise awareness of the energy production potential of the atmosphere and to ensure that future inventors are aware of prior work. Michaud welcomes feedback, encouragement, and development support; if you find the concept interesting please let him know.

Louis Michaud is President of of AVEtec Energy Corporation, he resides at: 1269 Andrew Ct., Sarnia, Ontario, N7V 4H4, Canada, along with his wife Suzanne; he hope that the atmospheric vortex process will contribute to the alleviation of global warming and provide for the future energy needs of his three children and four grandchildren. He can be reached by telephone at: 519-542-4464, or by email at: lmichaud at vortexengine.ca.
vortexengine.ca...

We all know that we never hear about anything till way after it comes down to being ready to release to or on mankind ..
And of course what gets released first is "Well we are working on making this happen and someday it will be done " but in reality it is already in the works and almost completed When these statements are allowed out ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood Maud ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by maudeeb

And why do you believe implicitly in what a politician tells you? Do you believe all other politicians? And why do you think they know more than anyone else?

Good question ! I don't. But I try to keep an open mind with all things and when enough ancillary evidence can be found to support the probability that something like this could be possible, I continue to keep my mind open to the possibility.

Also - Sometimes politicians slip up and actually get something right.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In my reading of the HAAP, I have found that this could be a source for wealther manipulation. Whether it is specific would need to be determined as empirical evidence and not heresay or chicken little scenarios "The earth is falling" While the perfect storm was made as a movie, again theatrics and unsolicited warnings only serve to confuse and draw negative repercussions. One blog said that Katrina is a Russian name and that the NWO is behind this -- there would need to be more substantive evidence to even make a comparison between Katrina and Gustav. One thing is certain do not ride out the storm evacuate ASAP.

Anonymous

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
This is actually one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

Mission Complete!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Gustav isn't, it's German

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Storm = fail.

Why doesn't anyone think they used it to DESTROY the storm?

Is it so insane to imagine weapons being used for good?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[Storm = fail.]
Hmm maybe not ..maybe they didnt really need a huge storm to accomplish what they have in mind ..(not sure yet what that plan may be )

[Why doesn't anyone think they used it to DESTROY the storm?]
Ok sure thats possible too .since everything that was created for good also gets used for bad ....good point btw

[Is it so insane to imagine weapons being used for good? ]

Nope that was my very first thought ...I could be wrong ..but after thinking about who controls it (Gov) and their past history and lies and etc ...I dont believe that is the case anymore ...more than likely not being used for the good by TPTB..
I dont trust the people who have control ..even of things that were created for the purpose to do good ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if anyone thinks that a government wouldn't test weather technology on their own people they should check out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the truth is in here indeed

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mashj50

Although this was hard to read, it is by far the most accurate post in this thread. Everything on the planet is fixed.......everything. I don't care what anyone else says, that is the truth.

When people start to actually see the condition of the planet for the truth that it is and the way it's run, the awakening starts to set in. And believe me TPTB are scared sh*tless of it because it's something not within their control. That's why things have gotten exponentially worse in such a short period of time. They feel the control slipping from their hands and are desperately trying to maintain it.

Gustav is just as manipulated as Katrina was. Whoever mentioned not wanting the current residents to ever come back is correct. The overall timing (on their part) is brilliant. They are playing chess while the rest of the world doesn't even understand checkers. There are many people out there who do not want you to discover the truth. Don't let them stop you.

Peace

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Universal Light]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Geeze, the last two hurricanes, if any weather engineering at all, are Russian engineered hurricanes - hence the last two have been called 'Katrina' and 'Gustav'.

Both are Russian names.

That is without a doubt the weakest logic i have ever heard in my life.
Do you have one shred of proof to back up your wild allegations?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ahhh this is why Hollywood is so big....you Americans have the most amazing immaginations ever...everything is a conspiricy wooooooooooo scary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join