It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True origins of the Illuminati.....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Good thread and I do wonder if we dont know where the origins of the Illuminati really come from as for all we know any evidence of who they were, Could have been destroyed a long time ago. And if I was planing to gain as much power and had a plan like they could of had. I would destroy anything that could connect the full truth. And if their power then was as strong as we fear, They could have added lies as history along the way to hide it more. I personally would hope that they have left a trail for us to find

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Weishaupt is not the original founder of the Illuminati. That is just common misconception. I'm not a conspiracy buff, but I can give you this much information in surity that Weishaupt is not the founder of the original Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

We know that the illuminati sprouted from ideas and movements as far back as, or well before, ancient Babylonia. The secrets contained in ancient egypt's "mystery schools", including sacred geometry , were passed down, along with the secrets contained in Soloman's temple, jewish mystisism and even Eastern phylosophy, to form a great base of forbidden knowledge and power. The ancient mysteries include knowledge long forgotten, or rather surpressed from the masses. ZSome even think that the "all seeing eye" represents an omnipresent alien force that has orchestrated the human condition from since we evolved, through scientific breeding experiments in the days of old. This is why hominids and modern man are seperated by a "missingLink.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In the ancient times, secret societies were known as Mysteries.

The modern day Illuminati seems to take very much from these ancient mysteries.

It's not a country club, people. You have to be SELECTED for it or BORN into it. What are the qualifications? I don't know. Some think that you have to be of ANGELIC bloodlines.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I didn't read every page but Illuminati originally started from the Knights Templar that went on a blood crusade searching for the holy kabal which had codes/spells for REAL magik.

I learned this from Illuminati vol.2 DVD and then later read this book from 1907 called: The origin of Freemasonry and Knights templar

The book can be found here for free:
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ahhh the mystery religons i think they were the orgins of sacred knowledge and seen as illuminated one's

this knowledge then went underground /more secretive

I would wager a guess to the person at the beginning of the thread that saw the U.S falling as the world is introduced/ phased into the NWO that the mechanism for this action would be the globalists allowing OPEC to drog the dollar peg and the petro dollar link En masse. This would fracture the only thing keeping the U.S as a superpower, with the ability to spend way way way above our means (what we produce) as well as finance and sustain our military strength. Perhaps a new administration will be put into office that is more anti-war to allow this transition to occur smoothly or perhaps a war (problem) is needed so more can clamour (reaction) for something to be done/ (solution). Either that or high food and energy prices from maintaining a dollar peg will do the trick, this would be the result of a new upleg in oil and commodity prices that call for lots of action around the world. I think the globalists get their direction/insight from the Illuminati

[edit on 1-8-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For me I never head of the Illuminati until I read "Pentagon Aliens".

So thats the origin for me.

It is used in connection with modern day dirty tricks and science suppression.

Amazon forum on Nikola Tesla.. special target of the Illuminati

Just started and don't think that question will get the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timilluani

If you know this to be a fact then please share evidence or at least the source for this belief you have. Please explain.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ah but what was their source? Just because something is published or released does not make it true. What proof did they provide or was it speculative connections?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Illuminati was founded by Galileo Galilei to help scientists of that time practice their work without being persecuted by the church. Its started as a peaceful organization till it began facing persecution. The church branded the Illuminati as Satan....it was never satan just scientist. But when scientists began dying they could hold it in no more....so they began attacking the church, by logical financial methods, not terrorist acts. they were people with the highest intelligence and not terrorist.

This seems like a genuine lead. what is your source?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I consider the Illuminati "the illuminated ones". Light beings who came from the sky.

There are different opinions on why they came.

beingoflight.brotherofyeshua.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, keep on digging people... and you will run into a order called the
Teutonic Zionist ... they ... are the real threat... we are researching bloodlines... would you care to join us in identifying them...
www.jordanmaxwell.com - seems to have the most research on the subject.
I can not go much deeper -- but this order is what it is... SATAN

search.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Awakening News

www.geocities.com/theawakeningnews

Religion >>> The Real Illuminati

The Illuminati is known by conspiracy theorists as a occult secret society that has been in existence since 1776. It’s founder was Adam Wieshaupt, a man who believed he was an “enlightened one” and had extraordinary powers. They say they the Illuminati up until now are still around, playing with global politics and religion like it were a game. Each theory gets more ludicrous than the previous one. “The Illuminati is run by shape shifting reptilians,” is a recent one.

Now it is time to know the real truth about this secret society. Yes, they did exist, but not as we know it, and sorry to disappoint you, but there are no reptilians here.

As seen on the chart below, the Illuminati fit nicely into how the world is run. Click here or on the image for full version.

At the top of this chart is the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican City. They were the true founders of the group known as the Illuminati. There are many distinct connections between

The Name
The name “Illuminati” is one of many names given to this society. This is the name we use when we refer to them today, but they were previously known as the “Enlightened Ones”, “The Alumbrados” and the “Society of Jesus.”

Founder Cover-Up
The true founder of the Illuminati was not Adam Weishaupt, contrary to what many people think. This was a lie set up by the Vatican to cover up their connections with this satanic society. Weishaupt was just a nobody, somebody to channel the blame to. This made people look away from the Vatican.
If it weren’t for people like Alberto Rivera, an ex-Roman Catholic Jesuit then the people would have no idea about this. The true founder of the illuminati was a man by the name of Ignatius De Loyola.

Occult
Excerpt from “The Force”-

Through systematic meditation, prayer, contemplation, visualization and illumination, Loyola would go into a trance and ecstasy. He would even levitate off the floor, as have many Jesuits completely under satanic power. Loyola developed his “Spiritual Exercises” to bring one spiritual perfection.
Ignatius De Loyola utilized philosophy, metaphysics, logic, psychoanalysis, psychology, hypnosis, telepathy, parapsychology (scientific witchcraft), psychiatry, psychotherapy. These are now all called “Behavioral Sciences.”

Purpose
The Illuminati was created to work to carry out and complete these two objectives: Apostolic Succession and Temporal Power (See The Catholic Handsign for more.). The Pope gave the founder limitless powers to carry out these goals, they have been described as a Pope’s Militia. Since then they have been fulfilled, but this did not mean that they would shut down. The Illuminati is one of the Vatican’s strongest arms today.

Roman Catholic Links
Ignatius De Loyola came forward to the Vatican and presented his concept of a new order of priests called the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits). The concept was accepted and Ignatius De Loyola became the very first Jesuit.

So there you have it, the real truth. If you though that Weishaupt was really the founder (chances are you did, I know I did.) then you have fallen for the Catholic deception.

Above- Adam Weishaupt

How did this information get out?

The credit goes to a man named Alberto Rivera, who worked in Vatican City as a Jesuit. It was there he made shocking discoveries such as the Vatican’s links with the Illuminati, the Nazis, Communists, World War II and the global church. You can read more about him on Awakening News.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My yahoo.com for Illuminati entitlements.
Councilor13

Moriah Illuminati
Spiritual order.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

True he had a charter from OTO but he had charter from rosicrucian lodges in France unrelated to this. His contact with Reuss and the OTO and his correspondence with Reuss is well documented but have never been used as a claim to rosicrucian authority by AMORC.

Lewis recieved *honorary* degrees from Reuss in OTO and Memphis Mizraim but were never initiated. They were however for a part in correspondence as Reuss and Lewis was working out a collaboration in America. Sadly, it did not become anything out of it. If it had, the pre-thelemic system of OTO could perhaps survived in a purer form to this day.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rbid

the illuminati like to leave clues to what they are preparing to do, as seen so many times with 9/11. and i believe ive found one in star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith. The republic falls after emperor palpatines deception of the republic and padme says "so this is how liberty dies . . . . . to the sound of applause" so i comletely agree with your prior statement.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
u want my hint start serching in the ancient egyption templs and these stuff .i live here in egypt .we all agree that the first symbol of mason is the eye of Ra .Ra the god of ancient egypt
.in my history book( i know it may have some lies to hide masons or illuminati) they say that once Ra become in the top of all the other Gods. i think it is the time which mason started
sorry my english
is baddddddddddddd

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

John Jacob Astor, founder of the Astor bloodline is well established as an Illuminati member. He was born in 1763 pre-dating the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join