It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True origins of the Illuminati.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

No, thank you for your detailed answers. As a Buddhist myself, "I" don't adhere to the Eight precepts either. Nor do I adhere to the 5th rule of the Five general precepts (even though I probably should). And yes, you did indeed answer the questions I was on the brink of asking. Was it that obvious, Maban, or are you some manner of clairvoyant? Perhaps you were not even speaking to me, there. Or perhaps you were speaking in general.

Who cares?

I am, of course, still uncertain as to whether you are who you say you are. But what does it really matter if what you have to say is interesting and thought provoking? If you are, indeed, who you claim to be; you're taking a much bolder step than some persons on this forum realise. If you're not; you may be someone else, with something equally of interest and import to put forth.

Damn it, who is anyone?

Ahh, yes. The riddle of even the most mundane of all things! It doth incline a man toward strong drink, Sir!

Apologies for taking so long to formulate this response. My investigation was so tangled, so foul, that I can't even remember it.

Good tommorow, persons. Good tommorow.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

As a studying businessman, anticipating the needs of one and all is a priority. This is simply that conceptualization put into practice; and I must admit I'm good at guessing as well.

- Maban

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh, look! It's all gone quiet.

I sometimes wonder about the members, here. Or is it that you people all know something I don't?

Hmmm.

Maban, I read somewhere that you were going to start a "Questions and Answers" thread. Have you decided against that, now? I don't see it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

I apologize for the delay. Current events in my life have stalled the creation of such a thread; but do not fear it is indeed in progress. I wished to have it up sooner however several wrenches have been thrown into my normal, as well as Illuminon life. Rest assured the void of deafening quiet will soon be filled with deafening howls of discontent and screed, once I have posted my thread. Unlike some on ATS, my life is not devoted to clicking the refresh button repeatedly.

- Maban

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The thread is now up. Some of the "Background Information" is regurgitated from here to save some time. But aside from one acronym change, its the same just put into a long dissertation.

Without further adieu I present...

Shards of the Illuminati

With the experience of all here, and your obvious devotion to this subject I encourage you to join and help act a a group of informed moderators to bring logic, questioning, and reasoning into such an important topic. And by all means enjoy!

- Maban

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
It goes back some 4000 years

Legend of Ra and Isis; Gnostic Magic of Egypt; Extracts from the Gnostic Papyrus; The Book of the Grand Words of Each Mystery; 90 pages, ISBN 1-56459-322-3. [NOTE: Again, notice the extreme reverance for the Ancient Mystery Religion of Egypt, whom God furiously hated and physically judged! We see the first reference to the Egyptian Phoenix bird, which lived for 500 years, and then burned up spontaneously. But, out of the ashes of the burned Phoenix, a new Phoenix would arise, to live another 500 years. Occultists in the late 1700's were told by Francis Bacon that the new North American Continent was to be established as a New Atlantis. This new country would lead the world into the New World Order. Just as the world was entering the new order, this New Atlantis (the U.S.A.) would burn like the Phoenix bird, but that out of the ashes the New World Order would arise. Do not be deceived: our current leaders also believe this concept, and are preparing this country to self-destruct. This is why we have deliberately accumulated so much debt, and why we have done so many things on the national level that are obviously destructive. This Phoenix bird is about to burn! Finally, did you know that our American Eagle symbol was first conceived as the Phoenix bird? Now you know the rest of the story!]

www.cuttingedge.org...

At the above site you will find many references and books that may help you.

Tututkamen

This feels right to me.

I was once told I am from the House of Isis.

Can you be Pleiadian and of the House of Isis?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I believe so yes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OF course. It goes way back to Egypt and babylon. THe masons believe in the divine architect which is really Osiris the Egyptian deity. I also think they may have started soon after the fall of man in the garden of eden.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't think anyone that isn't an Illuminist knows the exact history of the Illuminati. I'm of the thinking that it was much earlier than when what's his face sanctioned it.

And I'm also pretty sure they don't call themselves the Illuminati, either. If that's what the masses (sheep) call them, then of course they cannot be known by such a contaminated name. lol

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

They don't look at people like that. Yes I am sure you are correct there are other names they are known by. Starseeds? who knows.. but I do know that they have been vilanized by organized religion and that tells me that they are not what most believe them to be.. so they are most likely the exact opposite.

They are trying to help.. not control.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Don't you first have to ask - what is Illuminati?

My idea of Illuminati - "the enlightened ones" - may be of a different path then yours.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Privy_Princess

They don't look at people like that. Yes I am sure you are correct there are other names they are known by. Starseeds? who knows.. but I do know that they have been vilanized by organized religion and that tells me that they are not what most believe them to be.. so they are most likely the exact opposite.

They are trying to help.. not control.

Yes - this is what I mean.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
i also you have to peel away these people & groups also,
because the core or foundation of illuminati was the
neo-lithic 'priest/shaman class' united with the 'kingly/royal class'->>eventually developing into the 'blue-bloods' as time & populations increased.

Yep...From my studies in history, that's how it started. When the "chiefs" started to use the influence of the "shamans" to help convince the rest of the tribe that they were gods incarnated or had one (or more) gods as parents. It didn't start in Egypt, but Egypt was the first civilization to use the "Divine Right to Rule" paradigm to fully unite their country. Mesopotamia used the same paradigm, but they never united themselves as Egypt did. However, the basis of the Divine Right to Rule Paradigm started earlier than any known form of writing...Perhaps about the end of the last Ice Age.

I started a thread back in 2003 that combines & correlates a lot of historical research about how there were three primary "Power Groups" throughout history that interacted with each other & how they kept juggling the Balance of Power between them.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Throughout history, there have been a great number of sects calling themselves the Illuminati, most of them unconnected to each other. So in order to answer the OP's question, you would have to know which Illuminati sect you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Does this mean that if you become enlightened, you become part of the Illuminati???

From what I gather, illumination is something that just happens, but the various "illuminated groups" seem to espouse that being a member can lead to illumination, even if any particular person never actually gets it...Yet, very rarely, one can become illuminated without being a member of any group at all. If you read the scriptures right, they seem to indicate that Jesus of Nazareth was born illuminated, whereas it could be said that Moses became illuminated during the course of his life.

IMO, true illumination has little to do with the various illuminati groups, by whatever names they use...It's more like a massive epiphany, enough to knock you on your @$$.

Either you got it or you don't.

Originally posted by tututkamen
Occultists in the late 1700's were told by Francis Bacon that the new North American Continent was to be established as a New Atlantis.

It seems to me that Francis Bacon was right...At least initially. IMO, the formation of the Constitutional Republic of America was as close as I've ever researched that sets the path for illumination on a nation-wide scale. It was the idiot "Divine Right to Rule" crowd corrupted by greedy merchant-types that screwed it all up for everybody...By this time, the Religious Hierarchy had already lost a lot of power from their once-exalted position in history.

The Constitution was written while being very mindful of the "Laws of Nature as set forth by the Creator" & as such, establishes a government geared towards enforcing & expanding upon those very same Laws...Even in legal terminology, a "Natural Law" is defined as a law that is directly derived from the Constitution itself: For example, the Right to Travel Freely is not specified in the Constitution (with the Bill of Rights) itself, but is upheld as Natural Law by the Supreme Court. It's when greed & power-lust corrupted the government body is when there came such a preponderance of "unnatural laws" which has set the USA on the path to tyranny.

Originally posted by NephraTari
No World Order is correct. And I think in truth the goal of those TRULY illuminated. The need for government is an illusion.

This is how the USA Founding Forefathers saw it too...However, they were fully aware that since humanity was not already Illuminated into a natural unity, that governments were a "necessary evil" to keep People on track...But they wrote the Constitution to establish the least onerous kind of government that should function until such time as natural unity was achieved.

Originally posted by Maban
Whomever claims to hold the NWO idealism, whomever supports its progress, is viewed as a "threat" by the Illuminati. We view it as a betrayal of humanity, rather than a true "unification" of it.

This is the way I see it too. A true Illuminati would more seek to spread truth & wisdom which could lead into a world-wide population of Illuminated...At which point humanity as a whole will unify naturally & with free will, not being dragged into it kicking & screaming under such inequity as the NWO would have it. In other words, Illuminati would seek to allow for the social evolution that leads to unity, compared to the NWO simply wanting to enslave all others.

Originally posted by Maban
I have no need for frustration nor anger. I simply state the true nature of things, as i have seen them. If one wishes to inquire further i welcome it, if one wishes to depart this conversation because of "lack of evidence" i welcome it. I try to provide as much detailed information as allowed by my Shard, in hopes of (pardon the pun) shedding light on our true nature, and the global circumstance.

Which in my opinion, shows a mark of true illumination...The desire to spread truth & wisdom as much as possible. However, when an illuminati withholds only the knowledge of ongoing "battle plans" against the NWO, that also indicates wisdom...Why let the Enemy of the Illumination Movement know what you're doing, huh? After all, Illuminati seeks to spread knowledge & truth, whereas the NWO spreads ignorance & fear.

Originally posted by fisk
About the “secret structure”, the only reason they are in such a form is namely not to keep the general public out, rather than its members/brothers. Reed the Plato! The triangle structure can be found everywhere in every company, organization, sports club, coffee shop, or government.

Spot on! Even the Constitution was written to establish a "triangular government!" The three Branches of Law Creation, Law Interpretation & Law Enforcement, all keeping checks & balances against each of the other Branches...All in accordance with the Natural Law & Freedom for all to creatively build upon itself.

At this point, I must confess that I've not yet read every word of every post in this thread yet, but so far have only stated my own views on those posts that have caught my eye.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I find it interesting that some of your moods are identical.

Having said that I know that some may see it as some grand sign that we are in some secret alliance. I assure you .. I do not know Maban all that well and Dstroyer even less.

We just all seem to share a level of understanding that puts us in that "mood"

Although maban claims ties to a shard, I myself have no ties to the Illuminati whatsoever, I do not know about Dstroyer.

I believe it is more of a state of mind than a actual organizational association.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I believe when it comes to who really is the Illuminati that until they are exposed we just wont know. I can imagine that we may of not even heard who the real Illuminati are. They may be kept completely secret and out of sight. Still a great Thread
Flagged and favored

My theory is that Royalty is heavily involved and some may even be part of the Illuminati
themselves. I have just found Illuminati vol 3 on youtube. Which was aimed at the Royal family. Very good ill post the 1st part here for you. Its titled NWO Crowned Killers-Dark Royal rabbit hole part 1......
I love that title!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Illuminati was founded by Galileo Galilei to help scientists of that time practice their work without being persecuted by the church. Its started as a peaceful organization till it began facing persecution. The church branded the Illuminati as Satan....it was never satan just scientist. But when scientists began dying they could hold it in no more....so they began attacking the church, by logical financial methods, not terrorist acts. they were people with the highest intelligence and not terrorist.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join