It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True origins of the Illuminati.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by madashell4lo

Please continue to contribute and ask questions. People who have experience, as well as background knowledge are always far more useful than these who post scripture recitations. No insult meant to others, but in truth it really does not make one's point any more evidential.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I apologize, however I have a hard time following your transition from the Illuminati, to "The book of the Dead", to "flying disks," to "fallen angels," to 'gods," to finally to the "Anti-Christ." I guess my question to you sir is this. How is the Illuminati involved? just trying to attempt to comprehend your point of view.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, well. What have we here, then?

Maban
[...]
Taking major portions of the Buddhist ways into practice alongside scientific discovery and evolution to further progress understanding.

A pleasant yestermorrow to you, Maban, Sir. Could I trouble you to add further to the above quote? An explanation as to which "major portions" of the Buddhist way your organisation has incorporated, which parts it has left out and why should almost completely suffice.

With this question -- or rather these questions -- I am assuming, of course, that you are indeed who you claim to be. I do not necessarily at this time believe that you are. But I also do not necessarily at this time believe that you are not. What you have been writing here intrigues me, nonetheless.

Thank you.

Good night.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I apologize, however I have a hard time following your transition from the Illuminati, to "The book of the Dead", to "flying disks," to "fallen angels," to 'gods," to finally to the "Anti-Christ." I guess my question to you sir is this. How is the Illuminati involved? just trying to attempt to comprehend your point of view.

The Illuminati are involved because they are the people in the background making things happen in these areas. Like I said in my previous post they are the buisness men/women, politicians, leaders in our communitys. They arnt all of these people but they are in the positions that count behind the scenes. They use their power and influence to get what they want.

-fm

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
Like I said in my previous post they are the buisness men/women, politicians, leaders in our communitys. They arnt all of these people but they are in the positions that count behind the scenes. They use their power and influence to get what they want.

-fm

Oddly I do not believe most are. I believe most are confidants, advisers and the ones who whisper into the poli's ears.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Well that would make a lot more sense hey because then the people who are doing the influencing/whispering etc... are kept out of the spotlight.

-fm

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

Thank you for your specific and detailed question, I appreciate them greatly.
Buddhist mentalities have been a part of the Icelandic Shard, and its Shards from approximately five years after it's formulation. Most people generally subscribe to the following ideologies, however they do inevitably vary from person to person, but more or less all personal lives are led by by these codes. These "codes" are the, Middle Way overall, and beneath them the "Eightfold Path" and the "Five Precepts." We do not prescribe to the "Eight Precepts," because the final three are inconsequential in our views. Not all of us fully prescribe to "Nirvana," few fully do, or reincarnation for that matter of fact (I will reiterate many Illuminons are scientists after all). However, Enlightenment is fully excepted, although in many... "points of View." Some view Enlightenment as a spiritual understanding, a sphere of humanitarian influence encompassing all whom need, and ask for one's help. Others view it as a type of intellectual understanding, a unlocking of the universes secrets, and in the process learning something about ourselves, and one's self. Many of us (like I) subscribe the a middle way (excuse the pun if you will), a type of balance between the the two mindsets; a balance of intellectual and spiritual understanding. We unlike many other Illuminati Remnants work for the most part, in a unified state of mind and purpose; utilizing these "teachings" as guidelines of conduct, persuasion implementation, and general life guidelines. The most important of our Buddhist ideologies is that of the "Four Noble Truths."

1) Life is suffering by nature...
2) Suffering is from the human source (i.e. materialism, greed, lust, etc...)...
3)Suffering can be alleviated...
4) The path to Enlightenment is helping yourself and others alleviate the cause of suffering.

We recognize that in this global society built around wealth, power, and privilege that the very things by which the world is controlled and subscribes to, causes suffering. Our task is utilizing these very poisons against the beast, by weaning it off of them. A movement to help bring about changes which promote selflessness, and heightened self awareness. We recently have put a great deal of pressure on the environmental issues, the "go green" ideologies to help people say no to excessive consumption of products. Hoping that these initial stages of conservation and smart efficient spending are better in the long run. We recognize weening people (especially Americans) off material wealth could never virtually occur over night. So we work slowly and tirelessly to pressure existing and newly created movements towards an effort of guiding others towards a better lifestyle; in our beliefs/projections the result will be better lives and a more aware consciousness. In effect helping people lead better lives and casting down those whom vie for power, lust, wealth, and privilege. One of our goals is to "blur" the dividing lines within the world, to better allow the global populous to intertwine. Our long held notion is if enough ethnic mixing, and cultural blending occurs, it will be eventually virtually impossible to either: differentiate one "ethnicity" from another, and to wage war against one country, when they prescribe to virtually identical mindsets.

To answer all questions with one post, i have previously, and referenced in this very post how we do indeed operate. We operate by being the "advisers," and "councilors"behind the scenes. However we do have a great deal of prominent businessmen, scientists, critical thinkers, and many others in high visibility positions. This has a twofold purpose, the power they wield allows us to exert tremendous force upon a "movement" (or against it) when absolutely necessary to ensure it's success, or defeat.

[continued]

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Maban]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This also acts as a "mentor" and/or "role model" persona to show them how to live. To show them that even the "Corporate Elite" can help philanthropic organizations and movements. To show that in the end the people matter. One notably well known CEO in our orginization once said. "Without the consumer (people) we would have no demand, without us (Illuminons) they would have no guide, and without employees (people) we would have no product." This is how we view the world, "reciprocal, and mutually exclusive" in essence. We do recognize that this "minority" of philanthropic "Elites" is extremly small, however we are also working on changing that as well. We are essentially fighting our "humanity" in order to establish something better; like a purging of the human body of all human DNA for something better. It is guaranteed to be painful, to be slow, to progress in starts and fits. But the key is "It Will Progress."

We make sure that over time this process mediates out into a more unified civilization one where competition or control are looked upon as archaic as cannibalism. A new civilization where a type of utopia emerges, not because that is destined, not because we deserve it, not because we demand it, but be cause we CAN build it. This ideology has been from us since the formation of the Icelandic Shard (to imagine the most we can become, and move above beyond that imagined future), and has unfortunately been put to nefarious uses, for example the NWO. In all actuality we developed what is now called a NEC (New Earth Civilization), or as Illuminons refer to it simply as NE [New Earth]. A type of total reformation of the world and it's people but in slow and good ways.

I hope I have addressed all questions currently requested of me; and even some hopefully some that where upon the brink of asking.

- Maban

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I’ve read that the Illuminati came from ancient Egyptian pharaohs – don’t know where I read it from it was a long time ago but It was a good read.

It goes along the lines of Egyptian pharaohs practiced secret societies to keep a secret that they were actually Jews… I’ll see if I can find the doc.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
There is evidence of the Bavarian Illuminati, but there is no other evidence pointing to other illuminati groups.
This is true, but until Weishaupt was caught there was no evidence of the Bavarian Illuminati either. I would not be foolish enough to think such a determined group would disband simply because they were told to. I think it is much more likely they have just been much more cautious and made their moves much less traceable to protect the group over time. I am sure they learned from their bavarian mistake.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I’ve read that the Illuminati came from ancient Egyptian pharaohs – don’t know where I read it from it was a long time ago but It was a good read.

It goes along the lines of Egyptian pharaohs practiced secret societies to keep a secret that they were actually Jews… I’ll see if I can find the doc.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by andre18]
Please try and find the source of this comment because this was what was playing in my mind when I created this thread. I had a sneaking suspicion that the origins were very ancient indeed and I actually suspected the same.. that it went back to the pharoahs. I would love it if you could find and share where you read that.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by infinite
There is evidence of the Bavarian Illuminati, but there is no other evidence pointing to other Illuminati groups.
This is true, but until Weishaupt was caught there was no evidence of the Bavarian Illuminati either. I would not be foolish enough to think such a determined group would disband simply because they were told to. I think it is much more likely they have just been much more cautious and made their moves much less traceable to protect the group over time. I am sure they learned from their Bavarian mistake.

Wise notion. Or did the Shards simply reinvent their image to be more publicly acceptable? i.e. corporations, banks, humanitarian efforts, etc... It would be easily passed off as capitalism, rather than some form of global control. Again i must assure you that that is not any goal of any Shard, we wish only to use such groups as tools of stabilization and humanitarian assistance, when the world needs it most. By extension i will comment on what i am sure many of you think to be inaction on our part. We recognize the global issues at stake, several of our sibling organizations are seeing to the more humanitarian aid globally (i.e. the food crisis). In counter point we are also seeing to global geopolitical destabilization movements (i.e. middle east affairs), simply put; we are looking into it.

But rest, assured action will be taken; whether that action is successful in achieving our goals (stability) is dubious at best. We function best from the background, with whispers in the right places, at the right time. However, we cannot be in all places at once, nor manage the number of pawns currently being hurtled into the game. Officially we would state it is a work in progress. Unofficially, I would state it appears even we are losing our efficiency, as more powerful and insidious orginization are seizing power and control. They currently are utilizing certain tactics (which for our protective reasons I will not specify) that undermine our capability, and limit our effectiveness. I feel even we are at a crossroads of ineffectiveness. But doubtful or not, we will continue our push for stability; regardless of our cause's fate, or that of our own.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Maban]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I will say this, the "Illuminati" symbol as I am sure you all know; is the all seeing eye atop the great pyramid. Drawing conclusions as such should yield interesting findings I assure you. I really cannot go into further detail. Unofficially I can only state that the Bavarian Illuminati predated itself by at least 20 years; the question that remains, did Illuminism ever predate the Bavarian Illuminati? My answer; follow the symbology.

As some within the Shards have come to believe, this age is the era of revelation, of unveiling. Not in any spiritual context (essentially, I use the term loosely). But a grand unveiling of truth and understanding to all, our true shape will be meaningless at such a point, although it will be seen by all, none will care for our past given the new future they will face. A future where the face of humanity itself will have to be realized, and re-contemplated. I feel we are still yet a ways off, for the synchronycities in which we have been warned, have yet to grace us with their presence; all for the better in my mind.

- Maban

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I believe the Rothschild family began the illuminati, and new world order was always in their plans, Rothschild is a huge banking firm now that owns all class A stocks in the market and controls it, they also own the federal reserve, And they purposely put illuminati symbolism on the money

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I will say this, the "Illuminati" symbol as I am sure you all know; is the all seeing eye atop the great pyramid.

Is there more information you can give us on this. I'm very interested in this subject.

I was under the impression that the Bavarian Illuminati's symbol was a circle with a dot at its center. )like this) Do you have any information on when they (or one of the shards) adopted the pyramid with the eye as their symbol? Was it a Weishaupt initiative or von Knigge? Was it adapted before or after the split?

At one point von Knigge accused Weishaupt of working with the Jesuits. In your opinion, is there any truth to the accusation?

PS: andre18, I believe the book you are referring to is The Hiram Key.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
There was a historical Illuminati secret society that existed in the 18th century.

The present illuminati that you are discussing about does not exist.

It only exists as a fictional entity propagated by conspiracy cranks.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Fundamentally there have been many symbols by the Bavarian Illuminati Itself, it's later Shards, and Remnants; no one is more similar or different than the rest; ensuring certain subtle uniquenesses, while maintaining a specific archetype. We have adopted totally new symbology thanks to Knigge. However, the original Bavarian Illuminati (to my knowledge) reworked the symbol of Ra' the Egyptian sun god, into a more "modernistic" "all seeing eye." The eye and pyramid was a "concept" just before the raid. From what we where able to deduce someone spirited the idea into American Currency, in all probability the Masons or a Remnant orginization. The Masons have often emulated the historic contexts of the Bavarian Illuminati; although many Illuminons fail to see why.

Symbology becomes blurred in regards to "main stream" symbology. Initially the Icelandic Shard started a small symbolism movement while expanding financial avenues, in specific, incorporating design elements (i.e. the all seeing eye) int logo's, brand names, slogans, etc... It was a subtle way of demonstrating our influence and signifying which business was a proponent of our cause. However a good idea, the Remnants soon caught on, utilizing mass restructuring of companies and owned organizations and the brunt of their disinformation campaign ensued; it didn't reach full efficacy until the Canadian Shard was fully founded. However, by then enough damage was done. The Shards abandoned the "all seeing eye" symbology all together (along with most all other "Illuminati ties"), implementing new symbology which fellow Illuminons could identify. We have kept such information concealed because those forces which wish to do harm to our already rusted name would cherish the opportunity to once again revamp old tactics.

I will say however that if one where to identify those businesses we deem to be most useful in combating Remnant organizations, and examine their symbology most would begin to observe a certain "resonance" in details.
Furthermore I would ask for those whom by means of knowledge or research come to see these patters; that they not disclose them. The Shards currently have sufficient duties in global problem solving of present, and do not "require" more to see to. Of late we have let certain sensitive information leak out into the public light; not due to a secret desire to do so, not by means of complacency, but my means of necessity. We have not been so able to see to most internal security affairs due to the current "situation" we are in. What little information that leaks is usually done in the least impactive way. This information may be new, but not entirely critical to our duties or continued existence. So simply to say, we have sacrificed personal secrecy and safety to see to our duties, in hopes such dereliction will not cause irreversible fallout. These are truly tumultuous times, but we are confident like times past we can help stabilize them.

Knigge did accuse Wisehaupt of Jesuit influence. Whether this is an entirely accurate statement i cannot fully say. I do know that Wisehaupt was affiliated with several personal Jesuit associates; whether this was something nefarious, I cannot draw any conclusion to. Knigge departed from the orginization before the outcome of his suspicions where validated. However, a Jesuit influence/presence from outside or within the Bavarian Illuminati, would certainly lend credence to the explanation of their sudden demise.

Hope this clarifies some misconceptions / questions.

- Maban

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I do not take any offense to it.
I must remind you though, without elaboration many may come to see you as a proponent of a Remnant, rather than a hardliner skeptic.

I will gladly answer questions about my experiences to any and all, in an attempt to bridge gaps in lost or erased history from my knowledge. However, I will state implicitly that I do not hold all the answers, I never have, nor will I ever claim to. All I do posses is my experiences, and understandings from my mentors, no more no less.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Maban]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
I believe the Rothschild family began the illuminati, and new world order was always in their plans, Rothschild is a huge banking firm now that owns all class A stocks in the market and controls it, they also own the federal reserve, And they purposely put illuminati symbolism on the money
lol you can BELIEVE anything you like but it is a fact that the Illuminati predates the Rothchilds. lmao

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I will say this, the "Illuminati" symbol as I am sure you all know; is the all seeing eye atop the great pyramid.

Is there more information you can give us on this. I'm very interested in this subject.

the all seeing eye in the pyramid has a much deeper meaning than Ra or egyptology as a whole.
It is indicative of the ability that all men hold to become Illuminated within themselves.
The pyramid is symbolic of the Pineal Gland (which is shaped incidently like a cone, or pyramid) and the Eye is symbolic of what the Pineal Gland is known for.. It is a 3rd eye that allows us to see beyond normal sight. It is the source of what is popularly known as psychic abilities in man.

I would normally take pause in sharing this insight so openly but as most of my posts are widely unseen to the eyes of those that need to see them most I doubt many will take notice than those that were already aware of this on a conscious or unconscious level.

Some are just blind to simple truth.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join