It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO's on film by buds84

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by buds84

hey buds84...i knew you'd come thru with the video ! been waiting...

very interesting footage thanks for posting.

kinda inconclusive as to what it is but i have seen three at the same time of something similar of the east coast of Florida. wish i had a camera at that time.

Yeah it's hard to tell exactly what it is until you start seeing little UFO's zaping around them, it's really hard to make out from the youtube quality but it's clear on the real video.
I'm starting to think putting it on youtube was a bad idea because it looks bad but I can't find a good host for the full video.

This is similar to what I saw in Washington State. A bright orb with smaller ones that seemed to come out of it and move around the outside. Very cool that you posted these links. I look forward to seeing more to see if we can get a better idea.

I know, not the greatest quality but at least you are showing that you did see something that hovered over Toronto for a much longer period of time than what a helicopter could (fuel wise) or even a jet (again, fuel).

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Thanks man,
I'm going to add more footage soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You Bud, it's still cloudy as over in my part of the UK so I have yet to shoot a feedback vid, but I think you should be able to up the quality of your youtube vid by adding &fmt[quality] to the end of your string...

e.g.

www.youtube.com...

Should give you a higher quality vid, although for this mainly black video there ain't much of a difference.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

Hey, I remember your post in the other thread about your dog acting strange.
A similar thing happened to me a month ago at a hot tub party, my friends dog started going crazy after 3 red flashing UFO appeared in the sky just like the one in my video.

That video looks like a some type of UFO I see all the time, is it amber or yellowish/orange? I always see these type flying fast across the sky or pretending to be stars and trying to stay still but they eventually wiggle and move around.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Yeah I know about the higher quality thing but I don't notice much difference.
Under the youtube links on the first post page I added Higher quality stream link from viddler.com, its really good quality but not as good at the original file.

Keep looking out for them and tell me what you find.

Last night the 3 UFO that I filmed thats in the end of the first video came back in the sky last night, I got my video cam to start filming and the camera told me the head needs cleaning so I can't record anything till I buy one of those cleaner tapes, I'm going to besybuy to look for some later.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Thanks for the input man.
We are seeing pretty much the same thing so I guess these kinds of UFOs are not only in Toronto.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The light appears white with a blueish tinge to it until you use binoculars or a camera or something in which case it turns out to be orange/yellow/red colour. It is almost split down the middle, in the vid I posted you can actually make out a bit of a green hue on one side. It is hard to make out the colour diff in the youtube vid but in the original footage the colour is quite striking.

Like you said it basically stays still for long periods of times but if you watch it long enough you notice it shifting and jumping to different parts of the sky, but it doesn't seem to stray from a set pattern. Your video is much more interesting to watch but I still can't figure out what I am seeing on almost every clear night in the sky. Maybe it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

You say..."Maybe it's nothing". You're not seeing "nothing"...as is obvious from the "star-like" thread, many folks are seeing things also. It's only a matter of time, I believe, before one of you catches some incredible maneuvers on video. Then, everyone will know it's not "nothing". I'm starting to believe what we have seen is what they are seeing up in Washington at Mt Adams. I think it's all connected in some way. Pay close attention to the thread in which Johny Anonymous has gone to Mt Adams. Eventually, he will be showing some of his video evidence captured just recently. You may see the similarities also.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ok, i've been gazing at the stars for months now, and, being in toronto, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING like the op has posted in this video. i watch the entire sky, and would like some more info on where buds recorded these 'anomalies'. i've seen several STARS (more than likely they were planets) , which, when i zoom in with my binoculars, produce the same effect as in the videos. I've asked you several times, buds, for a description of where you are, and where you've recorded (in the city) these sightings, but honestly, i'm no longer convinced you've got something worthwhile on video, as you haven't answered me once when i've asked where these 'anomalies' have been captured.

budz if you can help... please do.

otherwise, i will say now, he's just taping stars for a reaction...

sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

I live in East York at Don Mills & Overlea.
I still see them every night when there's minimal clouds up till last night there was lots of zapping around.

I have a bit of an advantage since I'm in a building so I can see over the light pollution more, but I can still see them ground level when I'm in other parts of the city, maybe your looking at the sky in a area or time where there's a lot of light pollution?

Once you see them and start looking at them night after night your eye's will notice them easier as time goes by.
After seeing a lot last night I'm convinced that they don't care at all if people see them because their crafts are lit up and they keep moving random and rapidly.

The big UFO's I posted here are easy to see but the smaller ones zapping around in my 1st video are the Star-like UFO's that people talked about in the "Star-like objects" thread.

Some ways to spot them is to just look for odd stars that look out of place or out of focus and tiny, or sometimes a bit faded, and you still eventually see it move around but always return to its position.

Another way is to look at brighter normal stars when its dark and just kind of look at the area around it wheres its lit up a bit, you will eventually see small UFO's zapping around them.

Also another way to spot them, you can look at planes because we have so many in the sky, when the planes pass by with blinking lights, on occasion you can spot a UFO or two following it and you can see it every time the light flashes on the plane.
Also when planes pass by closer to some UFO's, keep looking around the plane, you will notice the flashing lights from the plane throws off some UFO's and reveals them hiding in the dark, and they will sometimes fly off quickly away from the plane or buzz around for a moment like do a swirl or something weird.

Hope that helps you start seeing them.
The thing is once you start seeing them you can't go back and you will always see them more and more.
You won't just see 1-2 for the month or year.
This is what happened to my friends and I.
A couple of girls I know even got pissed at me for showing them how to spot UFO's because now they can't look at the night sky without being creeped out by seeing some UFO's moving.

I personally think they might be from or in a higher dimension then us making it harder for normal people to notice them since most people have no idea they are there and most likely won't see them.
That's why over time my friends and I seemed to develop stronger eye's for looking at them.
It's impossible for me to go stand out on the balcony for five minutes without seeing at least 5-20 UFO's.
I can just walk outside and start pointing out what are normal stars and UFO's acting like stars.

If I could, I'd like to try an experiment to get a reaction out of the UFO's, but not from my own house, I don't want to draw attention here if they deiced to visit or something.
I want to take a big 3 million+ candle light flood light, walk outside in the night and just start pin pointing and flashing the light at every UFO I can spot.
I wonder what their reaction would be to know a regular human can perfectly spot out where they are all hiding or just chilling.

The only problem I have is to avoid looking at them too much.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

buds,

Thanks for your reply, finally. I live in the east end, and go down to a park at the end of my street, on the bluffs to watch the skies. There is definitely less light pollution here than in Leaside/Thornecliffe for star-gazing, which I do almost every night, here. Granted, you've got a better view of the downtown core, from there... Do you mostly see them over the downtown core? A friend of mine also lives in 'Leaside Towers' on the 34th floor, facing southwards, over the valley... We've watched out there many a time, and seen nothing, apart from planes, and the occasional meteor. Which direction does your balcony face? Thanks for your tips on how to spot them, in your last reply to me, as well. I'll definitely try out some of 'em and see how it goes. Sorry for my post to ya.

J

*edit*

I've also got a powerful flashlight... If I end up seeing any, I hope they don't mind the light

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Cool, I used to live in Leaside towers 95 but I now live down the street at 35.
My balcony is facing the two towers.
So your friends balcony is facing opposite sky than what I view, but it shouldn't make a difference, I'm sure you can spot a lot out.
The more noticeable UFO's that have been recently coming around look kind of like stars but are very low to the ground compared to normal stars.

I can start seeing them mostly as soon as it gets dark around 9-10 but they are seen more clearly later at 1-5 am.

I forgot to add, I have a friend living in 85 Leaside towers in an apartment in front of the building, so it's kind of facing the D.V.P, we a harder time spotting them from his apartment because theres no balcony, so we removed the suicide window so we can stick our head out the window to get a better view, I did see some but the way the building is with no balcony it was a bit harder to spot them because you have to look for them kind in front of you instead of looking more directly above where they are are easier to see.
Remember to look more above and around your head than looking for them far out in the distance because they are closer to you over your head.

I'm at the point now I can see them without having to look over my head, I can see them from almost anywhere.
From my balcony I am facing down town area, the UFO's seem to be more active moving around more on Fridays, Sundays and Monday nights for some reason, mostly Sunday and Monday.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, after watching all of the first video link in the first post, it is obvious that there is nothing unusual about this video. These 3 objects don't appear to move at all from what I can see. Any "apparent" motion they may have is just from the camera moving. And the alleged pulsating is most likely simply due to the camera as well. In fact these three "objects" stacked on top of each other are clearly the 3 stars in Orion's belt. To me it's painfully obvious. Because 1, the three "objects" are in the exact formation of Orion's belt and never move. And 2, their location on the horizon matches perfectly the location of the constellation Orion. I would say you took this footage looking east between 1:30 and 3 AM central time. Is there any reason why I should waste my time and look at any of the other video links besides the first one?

Here is a picture of the the 3 stars that make up Orion's belt. Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures or create hyperlinks. You'll have to copy and paste.

www.kolumbus.fi...

Anybody else notice any similarities, or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a jerk here, and I know there are tons of UFOs out there. But after watching all of the first video link in the original post, I see nothing unusual about this video. These 3 "objects" don't move at all from what I can see. Any apparent "motion" they might have is just from the camera moving. And I suspect the alleged pulsating and flashing colors are most likely simply due to the camera focus/zooming in and out as well.

In fact, these 3 "objects" stacked on top of each other are clearly nothing but the 3 stars in Orion's belt. To me it's painfully obvious. Because 1, the three "objects" are in the exact formation of Orion's belt and never move. And 2, it is somewhat hard to tell but using the buildings in the shot you can kinda get an idea of where the 3 objects appear on the horizon. And it would seem that the objects location on the horizon matches nearly perfectly the location of the constellation Orion. I would guess that you shot this video looking east between 2-4 AM central time.

Here is a diagram of the constellation Orion for those who are not familiar.

Here is a close up picture of the 3 stars that make up Orion's belt.

Here is a picture that shows the full constellation Orion rising. Notice the vertical alignment of the 3 stars in the belt.

If you look at the first video in the original post at 6:20 - 6:36 minutes, the camera pans up and it can be seen that the 3 "objects" are aligned exactly like the 3 stars in Orion's belt. Then at 7:21 on the video, the camera pans down and the 3 "objects" are again in the exact same formation (same formation as Orion's belt also) and are not moving. Then again at the 7:59 mark the camera pans down over the 3 "objects". At this point the "objects" still have not moved, but then the camera is jolted sharply to the left making it appear that the "objects" have moved or disappeared. But this is not the case.

Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk...but I really think this video is nothing more than part of the constellation Orion. Anyone else see the similarities I have pointed out?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Wrong.
Take a closer look at the videos from the some what full quality stream at the times I said.

You can clearly see the objects moving.
You should have looked closer because if you can't see things moving something is wrong with your eyes.
Nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join