It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO's on film by buds84

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is exactly what i've been seeing everynight since i made that topic to let you guys know about it

I didn't post anything becasue i dont have a digital camera & the cellphone footage i had was of really bad quality so i didnt bother posting it as i myself had difficulty spotting it in the video

Almost all of you were saying something along the lines of:

" He just wants his thread to get the most clicks "
" He made us look like fools getting all these flags "
" Post videos/pics or it didnt happen "

Now what i said then was " Go look up the sky to see the ufo if you live in Toronto "

How could anyone call this a HOAX or anything like that ?
I just simply let you guys know where the UFO was & asked you to take a look at it

Now those of you who still think this is BS, GO LOOK UP IN THE TORONTO SKY & ITS STILL THERE!!!!!!!! (It's visible from anywhere in Toronto )

Midnight would a good time to watch it

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That was the funniest UFO video ive ever seen lmao

Thanks for sharing

[edit on 18-8-2008 by warrage]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

I'm in Toronto... too cloudy to see anything in the sky now, at least in my area (Dupont/Spadina). Where abouts should I be looking, towards north york? etobicoke? scarborough? i've been waiting for another UFO sighting here in Tdot since my roommate claimed to see something while we were sitting on the roof a few weeks ago. I didn't take him seriously cuz we were smoking a joint and I didn't see it, but I'm the believer out of the two of us, haha.

I won't get my hopes up, but.. hey, here's hoping

Also, funny to hear the obviously baked toronto accent.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

the finest herbs you'll find between bc and amsterdam

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hopefully the OP will continue to update this thread with further evidence of his sightings!

I'm sure you will get something even better, patience and persistence is the key!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by George Costanza

What is that supposed to mean?????

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I still don't see it I tried looking at it again at the post you said to look for all I see is a blob of light.

I saw a post here saying jupitor was supposed to be out in that area at that time.

maybe it's jupitor???

I notice when you zoom in and zoom out the object seems to be in a far distance seems like a start or a planet ect not a craft.

I also don't see it moving just seen the camera moving.

I still thank you for filming and posting it on here for the evidence to be reviewed but I still don't see it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 187ninjuh
reply to post by bignick

I'm in Toronto... too cloudy to see anything in the sky now, at least in my area (Dupont/Spadina).

Damn, you're real close to me, I'm at Avenue rd & Bloor

Havent seen anything UFO-ish around here, but I'm gonna buy an infrared filter and see what happens

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

"I'll tell you my stance on it bud, this video is in actuality a video of someone’s window way off in the distance, they have their TV on, hence the colour changes and you are in actuality a pervert.
Yes a filthy pervert who thought he'd get some T&A and the expense of ol' Mrs Robinson, the worst video ever and yet further vindication to skeptics about the UFO scene."

So you're sitting there watching this video and then somehow you come up with this.The funniest thing is how you didnt realise that others will probably think that YOU are a pervert since you said that.The only reason i replied is because you were asking for it in a variety of ways.

Now allow me to explain how i be.Im the nicest person on this planet but when someone gets on my nerves i just simply put a mirror in front of them.I didnt want to but eversince i can remember so many people (friends,family,media,governments and many other things) have pissed me off to the point where its become my life mission to deliver all thats bad to the people who truly deserve it.I am certainly not going to let any type of nonsense slide.When i look at something like this i cant help myself i just need to say something.
The point is : "I dont start @#$% but i dont run from it either".

"[edit]
If I can be bothered I'll film a video tonight of a "UFO" and post it so you can compare it to your "evidence", although I'll claim it as what it is, a distant light."
OK well LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION then.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

It means that you are probably gay.I dont know why you used the word "gay" to describe how you feel about the video and people who are watching it.There is nothing "gay" about people thinking that this video is the real deal.You could have used words like dumb/stupid/idiot but no you had to use "gay".Its so abnormal to say a sentence like that.

computerwiz32 - My favourite sites : Click here for Southpark want it in my butt butt song making ....
That being your favourite site puts a finishing touch to everything i just said.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 187ninjuh
reply to post by bignick

I'm in Toronto... too cloudy to see anything in the sky now, at least in my area (Dupont/Spadina). Where abouts should I be looking, towards north york? etobicoke? scarborough? i've been waiting for another UFO sighting here in Tdot since my roommate claimed to see something while we were sitting on the roof a few weeks ago. I didn't take him seriously cuz we were smoking a joint and I didn't see it, but I'm the believer out of the two of us, haha.

I won't get my hopes up, but.. hey, here's hoping

It's too cloudy out tonight to see anything I think.
It's hard to tell which way to look towards, You can usually see them from anywhere around the city, I saw five of them in the sky at the same time on a few occasions.

They are easy to spot, with naked eye they look like very bright flashing stars that are flashing red, green and amber, usually lower to the earth and they look really odd and out of place.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I'm totally down with seeing UFOs over Toronto, but you do realize we have, like, at least 3 airports (Pearson, Buttonville, Centre Island) in the vicinity.

I'll cross my fingers though that I see something. This damn rain isn't helping with that, but it's definitely cooled the city down

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

No I said gay in a slang term not saying they are really gay but gay as in retarted.

I was refering to the 2nd video hearing their convosation sounded kinda retarted I mean I might as well go outside point a camera and record mars and say retarted crap like oh maybe it's aliens that are going to beam down to me and then get drunk and be friends with bush.

Or manybe it's bush with aliens and may beam me up and let me joing the party ect.

I am saying if you listen to their little convo it sounds like kids trying to make a blockbuster movie but very very poorly done.

I don't know why you are refering south park the song what what in my butt butt.

That epidsode is about making fun of youtube stars. The youtube star get famous for making poorly made videos . I don't get how that is gay??

Well there is at least some people in this posts that have brains can would admit this could be a star a planet or a tv set of another house lol ( jk about the tv set.)

I am saying just one light blob and everyone goes nuts oh it's aliens ... oh it's a ufo .

someone on here claimed to see the ufo every night??? now hmm let's look at the logic if everyone is telling the truth and we get footage of a light blob and there is a person here that claims to see it every night how is this a ufo??? how is it not a star or a planet???

I am just seeing more proof it was jupitor or a star rather then a ufo or a flying saucer.

I don't see 3 different objects just a blob of light.

I need more proof to make me bealive that this is a ufo. I would like someone to go outside and film the stars.... mars.... and jupitor with a zoom in and zoom out if we can compare the same footage with this one then we can say yes it's a star or a planet if we can't get the same results we should then think if we done anything different when this ufo footage was tooken and if we can't find anything then you can say it's a ufo not a flying saucer but a ufo you just don't know what the object is.

To me I serioulsy think it's nothing but a star or a planet. The reason I say this look when he zooms in and out the ball of light is on a far distance when he is in the far zoom out position the light just looks like a star.

I still don't see any movement except the camera moving. I think the light object is stationary. It just sits at one position. If it was a UFO why would it not take off or move around. I mean wouldn't it be hard to find the ufo many times of zooming in and out.

If it's a ufo then this ufo mus be very far from your location because it looks like a small light dot when your in the far zoom out mode when you zoom in the light blob gets bigger and bigger.

I still think it's a star or mars or jupitor. Someone here said in that location jupitor was supposed to be seen.

then another person claims to see the ufo every night so my logic is saying you saw your first jupitor sighting.

That's all I can say based on evidence. Base off evidence I say it's bill gates keeping an eye on corperate american he wanted us to really think he retired and when full time on his charity thing. He really is playing with his new toy and watching us... In other words have your imagination run wild if your looking for no evidence but a good story.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It was cloudy last night overhead bud, so for now you are safe, for now I must concede that these are infact UFOs until I prove otherwise.. maybe tonight huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

In your five page reply thats mostly filled with stuff thats has nothing to do with what im trying to get at you said "No I said gay in a slang term not saying they are really gay but gay as in retarted."Nooooo Waaaay.REALLY???? I DID NOT GET THAT AT ALL.

In my last reply i said "I dont know why you used the word "gay" to describe how you feel about the video and people who are watching it."

and also "You could have used words like dumb/stupid/idiot but no you had to use "gay".

"I don't know why you are refering south park the song what what in my butt butt."
You are calling people retarted by using the word "gay" instead of the word "retarted" and your favourite song talks about doing it in the butt.Thats why i think you are gay.If i live in a mansion and drive a Mayback people will probably think that im rich.

"Well there is at least some people in this posts that have brains can would admit this could be a star a planet or a tv set of another house lol ( jk about the tv set.)"
I never said "Whoa thats 100% alien space craft" but i dont think its a planet or a star either because i saw a thing that looked like a star move in one direction for a while and then stop and stay in one spot for the rest of the night.I know i wasnt tripping out because i saw it move past other actual stars and then stop making itself look like its part of the cluster.The night was super clear and the stars were really visible.
What would you think if you saw that? Your beliefs would probably change after that.
That definetly wasnt Bill Gates or Bush.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hi Bud,
You came through!
(I have been away from the comp for a while - hence page 6!)
Thank you for your perseverance in getting the vids onto the board!

The vid does remind me (in a kind of a way) about a sighting that took place here in New Zealand in 1978.

ufos.about.com...

This too ended up on youtube, (with the same quality deterioration)

www.youtube.com...

Although one 'comment' on the youtube can, arguably, be a good explanation for the NZ sighting, (ie the 'Fata Morgana') could not apply to the footage you have provided IMHO.

I look forward to more from you when you have the time.
H

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

When i said "your five page reply" i meant "your book size reply" not the fifth page of the post.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey George Costanza and computerwiz32!

How about staying on topic on this thread, and take your 'debate' to u2u or some place else!

Buds took a long time and a lot of hard yakka to get these vids up and running, meanwhile you two are cat fighting instead of contributing to this thread constructively, as I am sure you can!

Okay, rant over, as you were!
H

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

I really didnt want to say anything but computerwiz32 was being an a-hole.I dont tolerate disrespectful comments.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey I posted in the original topic in which Buds mentioned that he had footage. This is what I captured afterward. took a while to upload and what not.

I'm not sure what to think. Hope this can add to the discussion.

www.youtube.com...

whatta ya think?

btw: The lights at the bottom of the frame are street lights from the street behind me. The camera doesn't pick up one other star or object in the sky, or even some of the windows around me, which shows how bright this object was.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by coincidence_theorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join