It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO's on film by buds84

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Not Chinese lantern, what I meant to say was it wobbles and shakes erratically very fast then goes back to its position just like some type of craft, I been seeing it almost every night for a week now .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OK I'll stop fooling around I've seen your vids and they are amazing. Buds how close have you got to this cluster/ or one of the probes, also have you seen any strange material falling from the sky after a sighting, in the Bible they call it Manna (I think), others call it angel hair, it looks like candy floss falling very slowly (like snow) from the sky.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I've seen some that zap across the sky really fast, sometimes they leave a minor smoke trail and often leave a trail of light but I think thats just from the speed it's moving at making it seems like a trail of light.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yep the smoke trail could be the manna, but we were literally getting snowed on by the stuff, the mothership came well close and zipped us four times just above head height. I got to ask you, how do you encourage these things to come close to you? We use something I bought (ironically) on a trip to your canada, it's a dynamo torch manufactured in you country, the ufo orbs seem to love it. My theory is the changing projection of light as one squeezes the dyno handle sort of replicates the ufo orb pulsating effect. I bought it in Toronto btw! Do you just see the ufos or do you sort of make contact with thyem like we do? We call it the 'communicator' btw and it's miles better than a standard flash light.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the sign of its uniqueness is the shimmering pulsating colors, some stars, pulsars, supernovas, etc can be seen twinkling changing colors, but as you have posted before Buds, these are not supernovas or stars, as they are rather low.

I'm also curious on the possibility of contact, although, if they wanted to contact you directly they would have done it already.
keep taping them!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know i shouldnt be saying this but i got some sick footage.The reason i cant post it is because i dont have a charger and a battery(the person who has it is on a trip and wont be back for 2 weeks)and i dont want to spend a next fifty bucks on a charger and battery i already have.I would rather wait.When i finally get it i will stay up all night,zoom in and wait until the sky gets bright.I did the same thing last year and got some crazy ish on video.Anyone who owns a camera should do the same thing.Now if you'll excuse me i must go purchase a Phillie and some fine Southern Ontario chronic.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by George Costanza
Now if you'll excuse me i must go purchase a Phillie and some fine Southern Ontario chronic.

What the heck is Southern Ontario chronic????

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by George Costanza
Now if you'll excuse me i must go purchase a Phillie and some fine Southern Ontario chronic.

We got a fresh pack of Backwoods and we goin up North to Stovile to friends house to smoke some to our face.
I'm going to bring my camera and tripod but I'm not sure if I'll get time to film anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

See my friend

1. if you share a story no one takes you seriously
2. you share a video on you tube all will blame you cause you did not share the "original" footage
3. if you share the original footage the people starts blaming you like: "hey two gigs too much for me"

guys, this is the Toronto sighting, the one many of you laughed at: heres' the video. What about to say THANK YOU to buds84 ?

[edit on 17/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

exactly! the man comes through with EVIDENCE to back up his claims, and what do the majority do? they still throw crap at him, some even say that this means nothing, just some "lights", or chinese lanterns...

Its very easy to disprove anything with words, but as they say talk is cheap.
instead of proposing research, or to further study the footage, all they do is point fingers, as if that were enough to "debunk" the video...

That is the reason many people that have evidence never post anything, even when confronted with proof of the unexplained they decide to bury their heads in the sand, to the solidified mind reason and knowledge turns out to be nothing more that conditioning...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
once again, thanks for the vids, buds...

see anything outside tonight? i've got my backwoods an cheeba ready... where seems to be the best place to look?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
buds you see them every night.. we should get on MSN or IRC or something.. next time you see them.. the rest of us in/around toronto might be able to see them to..
im up in richmond hill think i would see any here?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Theres one bright one flickering in the sky right now its lower to the horizon, lower than any stars.
You can see it through all the light pollution.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Humm none of your images actually show the skyline and the object in the same scene, I'll tell you my stance on it bud, this video is in actuality a video of someone’s window way off in the distance, they have their TV on, hence the colour changes and you are in actuality a pervert.

Yes a filthy pervert who thought he'd get some T&A and the expense of ol' Mrs Robinson, the worst video ever and yet further vindication to skeptics about the UFO scene.

Here's a few points, you deserve it as it must of been hard to create such a masterpiece.

[edit]
If I can be bothered I'll film a video tonight of a "UFO" and post it so you can compare it to your "evidence", although I'll claim it as what it is, a distant light.

[edit on 18/8/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
After last weeks sighting by me and my girlfriend. I went and got a camcorder. I have a nice camera. But it's difficult to get the distance. Besides she wanted one for some time and I was able to get a good deal for two for one in the black market.

Anyhow.. we did some night watching on Sat. night. Drove a few km to get out of the city lights. Need to make a note to bring bug spray next time.

Anyhow...

I recorded the moon and was trying to record the stars. Very difficult without a tripod. Which I was lucky to have two due to the camera I own. After about an hour, we left because the clouds kept interfering and I was getting bitten.

Just before we got on the 400 south, I noticed this twinkling star to the north east. So I figured I'd give it one more try. I noticed that when I zoomed in that I was getting colors. Not sure if this is due to the type of radiation this "star" was giving off or what. But the picture when I zoomed in was similar to what your shots looked like.

After what me and my girlfriend saw last week.. I'm a firm believer in ships that are not of the norm. But the shot of this "star" has me wondering if its anything other then a "star".

I'll try to pull out that part in my video and post back with what I saw. Keep in mind that I just started using a camcorder. I had the tripod on my car and now realized it's not the best place due to the aluminum not being as sturdy as the ground. I didn't want to set up the full tripod on the ground due to where I was parked and I only wanted to take a quickly.. I really wanted to get home away from the bugs... lolol.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I'll be going out tonight, the colours are usually down to Atmospheric distortions, either that or a vast armada of alien ships monitoring us secretly from a far.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
[edit on 18-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I saw a couple of them out last night.
Also I got a bit creeped out while watching on my baloney because I saw 3 star like UFO's kind of like the 3 I filmed close to each other in the 1st video but this time they were lined up sideways, so they were horizontal and the UFO in the middle kept bouncing to the ones in it's sides back and forth every so often.

They were in a very straight line.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I was being sarcastic with the TV comment although I will post a similar video if possible tonight showing the same imagery in non UFO context for comparison

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by buds84

I was being sarcastic with the TV comment although I will post a similar video if possible tonight showing the same imagery in non UFO context for comparison

I thought you may have been joking but I wasn't sure. hah

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join