It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO's on film by buds84

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Did you know that there was a "toronto.rasc.ca..." at the OSC in Toronto when you filmed this? Apparently, Jupiter was supposed to be the main attraction in the sky there that evening...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why cant i see buds84 video or any of his postings? It is gone from the page. Did he get banned ? Please someone enlighten me to why we cant see his post's anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
Why cant i see buds84 video or any of his postings? It is gone from the page. Did he get banned ? Please someone enlighten me to why we cant see his post's anymore.

I can see them just fine. And no he wasn't banned.
Maybe it's just your computer, his posts haven't been deleted and the links work just fine.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I cant see any of his posts. and i didnt put him on ignore so i dont know why. I even went to other threads he started and i cant see anything he wrote. very strange. Ill go check my ignore list and see if he is on ignore. Shouldnt be, I have no reason to ignore him.

Sorry buds84, I did have you on ignore. You are the only person i have ever put there. It was due to something you wrote in another thread that really upset me. But I have taken you off so i can look at this video you posted.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by russ1969]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
HEy OP, you got proof.
Pay no mind to the thought police, they do whats expected of them, its clearly not a plane, for obvious reasons, or a helicopter or the man in the lawn chair

MAbe its a probe of some kind, mapping the Noosphere of Toronto, maybe they are just waiting for something, or looking for someone.

Would you try to contact them? asking in your mind with all of your concentration power, stabilizing your brainwaves, sending out a beacon of thought...

Who knows, maybe you can be the first ATS contactee with the concrete proof the unbelievers need to break...

Keep on watching , because they surely are watching...

That strange shifting of colors , what could we be seeing?
Is it emiting some kind of radiation? or a wave of light completely strange??

star and flag!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA.
oh man, the commentary on the second one is definately an exact conversation I've had at one point or another, Verbatum.
Bong Spillage hahahah

I haven't seen anything unusual over the city in a long time, personally.
Cool stuff, though.

Looks like I'll need to buy a camera haha.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

You need to seriously calm down. Buds actually did some serious work and posted it for everyone to see.From what i can see you didnt do anything at all except use up a whole box to wipe the tears away.Another thing i want to mention is that the Lake Erie UFO videos are really good.

Your username is easy to make fun of and if its your actual last name then thats way more hilarious.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

Hi Europa733,

First grab your camera then go do a little bit of that "filming & zooming on all kinds of things in the night sky (Venus and Jupiter)".
After you are done all that post the videos and we'll see what people have to say about it.OooooooK?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I do know how to count. I don't see 3 objects in any of the videos. I just see a blob of light flickering in different frequencies.

This all I see. when you zoomed out it seem the object is small making it look like the object is on a far distance then your location.

I bet well at least would like to see a footage of a star. Do that for us. Take that camera out and try filming a star or Mars anyone and do a zoom on it.

I am not bealiving it's a UFO. I know the media is controled. I don't expect these things to be on TV.

I do bealive there would be more then just you guys seeing this ufo. Their has to be more people that seen it.

Just to me looks like a star. It looks like it is sitting at one spot and I just see a blob of light I don't see 3 objects.

I just looked over the new videos that are better quailty hopeing to see these 3 objects but I still don't see it.

can you explain to me where these 3 objects are?? if it's stack on each other then I just see one big blob of light I can't see where I would see it showing 3 objects.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

computerwiz32 - My favourite sites : Click here for Southpark want it in my butt butt song making ....

+

"wow bro you guys are freakin gay man" = ?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I personally think they are bigger alien crafts just observing things because I have seen smaller UFO's fly directly into it on other nights and it looked like they went inside the colorful craft.
Not sure what the colors are for but I think the UFO is spinning fast.
I have other videos of ones that are closer to the camera where they seem to be spinning.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

You had me on ignore!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Hey, how can you not see the 3 objects stacked on top each other in the 1st film? its closer to the end starting at around 6 min I think, I zoomed in on each one.
Look at the points in time I said before between 6:20 and 7:30.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nice videos buds. It reminds me quite alot of what I saw when I was young.. my first sighting only the shape is not the same.

The problem with video when they are so high up is that you cannot tell when its the camera moving or the craft. You have nothing to guage against but flat black sky.

Thank you for sharing this.. it is very compelling

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yeah I'm with you on the craft flying within another craft for sure. I've seen the ufo orbs do that, smaller basketball size ones disappearing into bigger cow sized ones. Especially into three bigger ufo orbs sitting in a position like a triangle, the smaller ones buzzing and disappearing into the triangle formation, all into the top one which was of the amber/orange type.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I keep seeing an amber colored UFO acting like a star, I haven't seen it move around, it stays in it's position next to a star but it wobbles and shakes every so often.

I been trying to get it on film but aiming the camera to the high sky it's hard to aim directly at it.
It's easy to film these low flying UFO's because they hover lower and are close to buildings where I can use the buildings or objects to line my camera up with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey Buds they're Chinese Lanterns

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Or fire flies. Wait there, it's got to be marsh gas.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Here we go again. If you are going to give an explanation back it up!

When I tell someone what they have seen is a solar balloon I post a video of said balloon that looks like what they shot..

don't make a statement and expect it to fly unless you post evidence.

Get one of those lanterns and set it up to burn in a rainbow of colors.

I would love to see that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join