It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One third of 'british Muslim' students say killing for islam is ok.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Ah good.... someone with a braincell.... since about two posts before your first I thought this was going to degenerate into another hatefest with moron ultranationalist and white supremacist Brits, backed by Americans of a similar bent, started by a Christian fundie with an agenda (sorry Dan, but you forget, I have actually bothered to read your previous posts, unlike some of these mugs)...

Oh wait... Subsequent posts have revealed it to be true.

But I digress. What these people fail to realise is that you are entirely correct. All this crap being stirred up is for a reason. DEFLECTION.

All these Brits whining about how they hate PC, and they hate how this country is going etc etc... How misguided they are in their hatred. They still think in terms of Right and Left. ITS ALL THE SAME. Labour constructs a lousy incompetant policy on immigration and assimilation, coupled with crap education, then the right wing media stirs crap up against scapegoat groups (in this case Muslims and immigrants). You should be pissed off at the government for not enforcing greater degrees of intergration from immigrant groups. But no, its easier to just hate all brown people isnt it? You're all being PLAYED. Played by Globalist SocioFasicists. You hate all Muslims? Many Muslims have been born in this country, and are very liberal. The Muslims you SHOULD be worried about are those Wahhabist freaks, "our good friends" the Saudis, who, again, the Government lets in without so much as a by your leave. Wahhabists are the ones attempting to turn British Muslims against their fellow Brits...... well, that and various western intel agencies, but I digress.

As for Liamoville, who said in a poorly veiled manner that he supports the BNP, you should be ashamed. The BNP Neo-Nazis are a disgrace to this country. They are a disgrace to WHITE PEOPLE. A band of braindead racist thugs led by some jumped up Welsh ponce who the media wheel out whenever they want a good bit of civil tension. You think thats good? You need to seriously step back and see they are nothing but s***-stirrers and troublemakers. You think that their level of sheer bloody ignorance and stupidity is something to support? If you do, then I guess you're right, this country IS going down the tubes, but I had us Brits pegged down as something smarter than that.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You should present this information to your government, which is non-muslim, and hopefully they will give your points raised the attension they deserve. Best Wishes.

They have been doing a pretty good job in my country in the way they can.. nation to nation. Bombing the sources...

On the street level it's up to us to make them as uncomfortable as humanly possible until they bend... bend enough to belong or go home.

This country has seperation of Church and State... Mainly it holds pretty well, some politicians will talk or cater a bit for votes but mostly, no religion has alot of power, Islam can't take it from the street, it will not be allowed...

Govt can't help at that level...you know this, so your snickering but people will do waht they will and maybe in Europe it's a little different, but with all the PC laws in the world put in place, The people of the American street intimidate the piss out of cultures that disturb them... there might be some small towns in New England where this bs works...

but not in our inner cities, our people are stright up thugs when they feel the need and... that's a good thing

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
As for Liamoville, who said in a poorly veiled manner that he supports the BNP, you should be ashamed. The BNP Neo-Nazis are a disgrace to this country. They are a disgrace to WHITE PEOPLE. A band of braindead racist thugs led by some jumped up Welsh ponce who the media wheel out whenever they want a good bit of civil tension. You think thats good? You need to seriously step back and see they are nothing but s***-stirrers and troublemakers. You think that their level of sheer bloody ignorance and stupidity is something to support? If you do, then I guess you're right, this country IS going down the tubes, but I had us Brits pegged down as something smarter than that.

Ahhh, another one who is too naive, stupid and afraid to defend their country from Islam. Well i cannot wait until you're the one not allowed to drink and your wife is wearing a veil
You're the kind of passifict little moron that is allowing this country to be overrun with Islam.

Also if you can read which i presume you can, you might want to stop twisting my words, i never actually said I SUPPORT THE BNP, i asked how long before people will be voting for them.

You're the type of person that will do anything to avoid conflict for the fear of being called a racist, you're exactly whats wrong with this country.

[edit on 28/7/08 by Liamoville]

[edit on 28/7/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Then kindly allow me to direct that question to you also. You live in a "free" country I presume, USA? mopus also lives in the USA, Liam lives in UK. So here is a question to all 3 of you....

What restrictions have muslims put on your life?

Have you found that since muslims have imposed their restrictions upon your cultures in the usa and uk that it is harder to... buy alcohol? buy drugs? go to nightclubs and enjoy casual sex with strangers? is it that in the uk and usa now that every citizen has to walk around with their head covered?

Kindly explain how your freedoms have been taken away or are being threatened by muslims? Think about it. Best Wishes.

mopus has summed it up perfectly in his above post, but at present there are no WRITTEN laws that are FORCING muslim laws on us, but thats the point, we cannot allow it to get to that stage, if we ever get to the point where, as you say "restrictions are put on us by Muslims" then we have lost the war.

What about taking some laws and encasing them in our own *for* muslims...again...most Muslims dont want *shariah law* etc etc Just some leeway in the system...much like the jewish get...Are you complaining aobut them having their own laws?..probably not becuase it doesnt even effect you in the slgihtest much like most laws maybe muslims want...which could be debated openly and discussed from all the people of Britain?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

[iYou should be pissed off at the government for not enforcing greater degrees of intergration from immigrant groups. But no, its easier to just hate all brown people isnt it?

No one said anything about hating all brown people, you are an ignorant fool, your mind is so simple as that is your reasoning as to why people would oppose them. Quick lesson, Islam is not a race, Islam comprises people of all colors. The closest conveniant store to my apartment is owned by muslims that are......white! Ooooohhh so profound of you to of figured us all out as neo nazis, too bad I am only half white, well a little more than half but your just a fool that is all I can say, such a fool.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
They have been doing a pretty good job in my country in the way they can.. nation to nation. Bombing the sources...

Have a look at the children missing limbs, try to develop some empathy.

On the street level it's up to us to make them as uncomfortable as humanly possible until they bend... bend enough to belong or go home.

Is this the typical american attitude, because quite frankly I am appauled

but not in our inner cities, our people are stright up thugs when they feel the need and... that's a good thing

Are you just chest-beating or do you really believe that?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Is this the typical american attitude, because quite frankly I am appauled

I don't see what is appauling about that statement, even my mexican neighbors have an American flag on their car and teach their kids english. There is a level of compromise if you want to live in the midst of another culture. They bent enough to belong you see.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ah good.... someone with a braincell.... since about two posts before your first I thought this was going to degenerate into another hatefest with moron ultranationalist and white supremacist Brits, backed by Americans of a similar bent, started by a Christian fundie with an agenda (sorry Dan, but you forget, I have actually bothered to read your previous posts, unlike some of these mugs)...

Oh wait... Subsequent posts have revealed it to be true.

But I digress. What these people fail to realise is that you are entirely correct. All this crap being stirred up is for a reason. DEFLECTION.

All these Brits whining about how they hate PC, and they hate how this country is going etc etc... How misguided they are in their hatred. They still think in terms of Right and Left. ITS ALL THE SAME. Labour constructs a lousy incompetant policy on immigration and assimilation, coupled with crap education, then the right wing media stirs crap up against scapegoat groups (in this case Muslims and immigrants). You should be pissed off at the government for not enforcing greater degrees of intergration from immigrant groups. But no, its easier to just hate all brown people isnt it? You're all being PLAYED. Played by Globalist SocioFasicists. You hate all Muslims? Many Muslims have been born in this country, and are very liberal. The Muslims you SHOULD be worried about are those Wahhabist freaks, "our good friends" the Saudis, who, again, the Government lets in without so much as a by your leave. Wahhabists are the ones attempting to turn British Muslims against their fellow Brits...... well, that and various western intel agencies, but I digress.

You know Hitler that freak forever damaged the caucasian peoples ability to support thier own culture... Kids identifying with Nazis in dress and manner because they are young and have no other place to look for racial or cultural pride make things all the worse...

with that said, at some point you need to defend your race and culture and heritage if it is under threat...

The guilt Caucasians and particularly Europeans feel from what Hitler did is very damaging...

There is a severe loss of culture because of it...

What Hitler did was look OUTSIDE of his world to persecute people, invaded his neighbors tried to conquer Europe, didn't deport people he massacered them...

Hitler was nuts...

However, to defend your race, to be proud of your heritage, your culture and all the rest is not something that all Caucasians should have inflicted on them because of a war 70 years ago...

When I see Hitler youth types in England or the States I see a lack of Identity...because pride in culture is not taught...

If you want National Pride, European Pride... identity and culture... the first step is to maybe teach the Authurian legends, Christianity and Catholicism for those religously inclined, Paganism is just fine tooo... and all Caucasians true roots actually...

There is plenty to be proud of without hitler...

But even the whole "hitler Youth" bs... these kids are taught to hate themselves in school, they learn only the negative sides of their origins and... some that love themselves anyway pick up negative role models...

this is a problem as non European and mainly Islamic influences spread... more disgust and self loathing follows in the school system...

These children need to go back to being given pride in themselves and hitler won't be a role model... Islam isn't to blame in this case... but the door is certainly left wide up to conversion and it is taken advantage of...

mention a Labor party and it's associated with hitler because some people want racial controls... like Japan and China have. NO One says Japan is racist or China... because there wasn't really an Asian hitler to speak of...

But lol, how many people are allowed to move to those countries... How does China Handle Islam...

To associate a party that wants cultural integrity with the handful of nazi emulators isn't really fair... That kind of system works in Asia.. no one is talking about ethnic cleansing or anyhting Hitler did...

Simply, letting the British stay British... all of the Isles...

It IS a culture worth preserving, the accent, the genetics, the language, the customs... Britain was...among the best the world ever produced, wanting it..o n a small Island to stay that way... Is not being like Hitler...

The world would be worse off should the people Of Britain stop being British...

I say that as an American not a Brit

Guilt kills... The rest of Europe did not do what germany did, it's okay for Italy to stay Italy and Norway to stay Norway and... it should be gaurded against not guilted out of existance... white guilt is terrible, most of us fought against what hitler did...

Japan is fine... keeping alot of people out, not importing Islam lol... I'd miss them if they were gone, the Japanesse... what would the world be like If islam over 20 years altered the race and culture of Japan... Who knows? good bad? I know this Japan would be gone... it would be the Japanesse anymore... and I like them and think they are smart to keep cultures that are radically different the heck out.

There are 80 Million British people I think? 1.5 Billion members of Islam...

Okay... get it... One group keeps taking more and more... it wants The islands now, wake up to it... It wants America too, to be part of IT, not vice versa

1.5 Billion is quite Enough...stay where you are or get your asses kicked...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What restrictions have muslims put on your life?

Muslims themselves have put little or no restrictions on my life, but their presence requires the excessive political-correctness and anti-national thinking which causes indigenous Brits to feel bound and censored. I've personally been threatened by gangs of young men who are united by their Muslim faith. My girlfriend's shop banned Xmas decorations because they might offend Muslims. In Oxford they're fighting plans to put loudspeakers on the side of a Mosque so that Muslims can issue an intrusive, loud 'call-to-prayer'.

Right now, there is little that affects me directly, but am I not allowed to be concerned about the changing face of my homeland, the land my ancestors built? They'd be ashamed at what we've let Britain become. Halal killing, non-English signage, emergency rooms crammed with immigrants, and overall, a generally overpopulated country ready to burst at the seams. Britain as a haven for Islam's children has filled it to the brim. Culture is vital to a healthy society and with multiculturalism, we'll see our British culture undermined and buried.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That was an interesting read but I am affraid you lost all credibility as a human when you suggested people in the street should start antagonising muslims until they change or go home. What do you think of the following chant?

Send 'em back, send 'em back, there aint no black in the Union Jack

No doubt hearing this has you shouting and punching the air with glee...it is what the skinheads used to chant in the 70s/80s, while smashing up indian cornershops etc.

Ahhh, humanity is doomed, 30 years later and no advancement. I only hope that most americans don't think that way. Try and remember that God created all , and is watching everything you say and do. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Amen....Couldn't of said it better myself, literaly, I suck with words

Seriously, people need to wake up to the bitter reality. It's only racist if it's white people complaining....that is so stupid. Anyway, from one slightly brown man to you people, white or brown, don't back down, protect your own and feel no shame for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

See this is your problem, you're turning this into a race thing, its not a race thing its a battle to keep our culture.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, the fanatics have been on a tear lately, blowing up bombs and killing innocents, women, and children in the last several days. I feel for the moderate Muslims, and hope they succeed in throwing off the radical portions of their religion that taint their good names. Then again, I don't know if the Muslims moving in next door are moderates or fanatics, and honestly, I really don't care to take the risk to find out. I would just as soon end all immigration from Muslim countries until the terrorism stops.

I believe in giving people a chance, but when they spit back in your face the way Muslims have done, bringing their terrorism, and protesting against Westerners practicing free speech, and freedom of religion, then they have blown their chance, and that is essentially where we are at.

Shut off new immigration, especially when young women are forced into marriages with men from the home land. Develop laws that act quickly to defend young Muslims who seek to westernize, especially the women. Stop paying welfare to immigrants, and maybe it is time to end tax free religious schools. Require all graduates to learn a broad range of cultural history, and alternative philosophies and religions in order to earn a diploma. This should force Muslims to start integrating into the society that they have joined, and bring out the fanatics so that they can be more easily identified.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I only hope that most americans don't think that way.

I'm pretty sure there are many others that feel quite the opposite. As I see it there's only four people going on in this thread, two americans and two brits.

I think most sane people aren't touching this derailed train wreck of a thread with a ten foot pole. Some moderation might be in order.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Szticks]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That was an interesting read but I am affraid you lost all credibility as a human when you suggested people in the street should start antagonising muslims until they change or go home. What do you think of the following chant?

Send 'em back, send 'em back, there aint no black in the Union Jack

No doubt hearing this has you shouting and punching the air with glee...it is what the skinheads used to chant in the 70s/80s, while smashing up indian cornershops etc.

Ahhh, humanity is doomed, 30 years later and no advancement. I only hope that most americans don't think that way. Try and remember that God created all , and is watching everything you say and do. Best Wishes.

No you don't get it... I used to walk my streets in Bklyn Ny as a kId and was accepted and treated like a human being...they moved in and spit at me and treated me like crap... not some 90% of them...

Last time I was at home, my son who was 7 said hello to a little Islamic girl 2 doors down and her brothers all ran up and one of them hit my son for wanting to get to know his neighbor... they spit at my son and I know that is the worst insult they can give...

My response BACK was intimidation and i'm not ashamed to say thats exactly how I dealt with their father... I apporoached it nicely and explained what happened smiled tried to be friendly and the guy denied it flat out and slamed the door in my face... that was when and only when I got aggressive about the situation

and now, honestl;y i'm not nice to them when I get the eyeball... ever and i'm not talking isolated incidents, i'm talking the NORM of how I was treated and am treated by them...fighting back, is not the same as fighting

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Szticks

You mean the people that aren't posting in this thread are scared of being labelled a racist which is the exact problem that is coming up in this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Please don't support the BNP, things can't be bad enough to support jackbooted racist thugs. Maybe someone like UK independence party would be better, they sound like they want to try and preserve our culture without being massive racist assholes about it.

The 33% number is pretty scary, I would have only expected at most a couple of percent. However, although yougov are considered reputable mostly, the people who funded the survey are a bit dubious, and the mail and the telegraphs spin on it is just the usual for them.

I want to read the exact wording, they interviewed muslims, but also others in the poll, It will be curious to see the exact wording, and how it compares to those who are Christian.

Someone earlier said it was bogus because it was only ~600 in the poll, although this isn't quite the 1000 that people say is needed for fair polls, it's not like they just went down to finsbury park mosque and asked 20 people, 600+ is still a reasonable amount.

Here are the PDF's supplied on the study, I'm going to examine them now, I really hope I find it's just the daily hate and the crazy right wingers stirring the pot.

www.socialcohesion.co.uk...
www.socialcohesion.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

See this is your problem, you're turning this into a race thing, its not a race thing its a battle to keep our culture.

What culture? what is under threat? is there something under threat that you would lament losing? England is a cultural melting-pot and always has been. The people banging their gums here are probably nowhere near original anglo-saxon than any of the immigrants that are being mentioned. It's completely a race thing. No one is antagonising Polish carpenters in the street, they are too busy enjoying the fact that they work themselves to death for peanuts. Double standard? Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Szticks

I think most sane people aren't touching this derailed train wreck of a thread with a ten foot pole. Some moderation might be in order.

Your point is well made, I became astonished by the blatant rascism and felt compelled to comment. I am leaving this thread now. Thanks for the wake-up call

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Actually having seen my family tree not long ago that my auntie researched, i'm 100% English. Yes we dont go around hassling Polish carpenters because they aren't blowing up our civilians and spitting in the face of our sons. Britain has never been what you call a "melting-pot", thats what we're trying to protect, our Britishness.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join