It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One third of 'british Muslim' students say killing for islam is ok.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

Originally posted by TrueLight
Levelling death threats against someone like myself, who is all for peace, and watches where he walks so as to not even walk on ants is not beneficial to your karma. Best Wishes.

In a perfect and safe society this is exactly the kind of attitude I would welcome and embrace but as it currently is, this is exactly the kind of attitude that is getting us in such messes.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Sheeper]

If karma was real there wouldn't be a damn person alive ...certainly no governments and definitely none of the major religions would still be around...

as for ants, In America we have RAID and nothing bad has Karmicly affected me from killing them...

Why because the Ants where I live are "Fire Ants" and they kill babies sometimes and they need to die...

What philosophy has you not Killing Ants Buddhism or Hinduism?

2 religions invented to passify the poorest people alive... lol be happy with nothing

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It's not race it's culture... and you have every right to kick the crap out of a culture attempting to absorb yours...

I hope for the american soldiers that are potentially going to be sent into Iran's sake.....that Ahmadinejad doesn't see this post. You just gave him the right to preserve his country's culture. Against american absorbtion. You see, sadly it works both ways. Consider that maybe iran doesn't feel the need for Britney Spears and McDonalds. Best Wishes.

Yeah but America doesnt have any right to invade ANOTHER country, we have every right to defend our country.

I completely agree with you. If america ever comes under attack let me know, I will be happy to give moral suport. You didn't mean 9-11 did you? that illuminati hyper-ritual caused by the american government? Anyway I don't mean to be abrasive, and to stay on topic, I just feel a little saddened when people are ready to go stab young kids to death over a MSM newspaper story. Imagine if someone comes up to you and starts accussing you of punching people in the face. You may never have done it, but if they go on at you long enough you might lose your temper and actually do it. At which point they can proclaim "I knew I was right about you". Self fullfilling prophecy you see. Best Wishes.

Attacks without weapons are FAR more dangerous than attacks with weapons are... Attacks on Culture, Morale, Politics, Beliefs...

These things can take a country down and has taken more countries down than weapons ever have...

We aren't stupid and if attacks of that nature come and what we have is bombs we will use them...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Maybe the ants had bad karma and by steppin on one you are only participating in the natural law of events.
My gf is always saying don't do that, thats bad karma and I always say I am karma and I'm given em what they deserve.

BTW I hold no religous beliefs.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I can't stand the culture, I don't have to tolerate anything or anyone that is rude, isolating and attempts to tell me to change my beliefs...

You may have a point, maybe there is bigotry* on both sides of the coin? maybe it is better to rise above this notion of duality and as Ghandi said "You must be the change which you wish to see in the world". Are there many restrictions imposed on you by muslims where you live? And what is the solution, if we believe this newspaper story? How can you force young muslims to think differently? Or would it be best, in your view, to initiate some sort of ethnic cleansing?

*big·ot
–noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Why do you keep refering to damn newspaper stories, i've already said it isn't about newspaper stories, its about seein the way our country is being eaten alive by this cancer, first hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

*big·ot
–noun a person who is utterly intolerant of ANY differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Sorry to butt in, but I do not see the bigotry on both sides, as per your definition I'd say Bigot describes Islamic culture to a tee where as western society has been very open to cultures, beliefs, creeds and other opinions, but Islam is really the only one that clashes so hard with us, they really need to just piss off if they can't learn to compromise.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
I love it how a couple of years ago aswell people were slagging the BNP off, but how long before we all start to vote for them?

Not long indeed! Speaking personally, I'll be voting BNP next opportunity I get - not because I believe they'd do a good job of running the country, but because it's the only remaining method we peasants have of sending the Government a clear, decisive message.

And thank you mopusvindictus. Fear not, when the s**t hits the fan, I'll be fighting for my country. I'll not watch it be diluted, undermined or crammed full to bursting point dammit.

Why have we not expelled Islam from our beautiful green isle? Trust me, if we, the public, had methods to do so we would. We don't want violence and we'll have to be pushed quite far before we resort to it, but mark my words, we will resort to it when too many lines have been crossed. For now, there is a noticeable phenomena of previously-liberal-minded people expressing big concerns over immigration and I guarantee we will see the BNP's popularity rise.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I can't stand the culture, I don't have to tolerate anything or anyone that is rude, isolating and attempts to tell me to change my beliefs...

You may have a point, maybe there is bigotry* on both sides of the coin? maybe it is better to rise above this notion of duality and as Ghandi said "You must be the change which you wish to see in the world". Are there many restrictions imposed on you by muslims where you live? And what is the solution, if we believe this newspaper story? How can you force young muslims to think differently? Or would it be best, in your view, to initiate some sort of ethnic cleansing?

*big·ot
–noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Ethnic cleansing? NO, Just stop inviting these people to play in our reindeer games.

And it's not ETHNIC... it's belief systems

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

*big·ot
–noun a person who is utterly intolerant of ANY differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Sorry to butt in, but I do not see the bigotry on both sides, as per your definition I'd say Bigot describes Islamic culture to a tee where as western society has been very open to cultures, beliefs, creeds and other opinions, but Islam is really the only one that clashes so hard with us, they really need to just piss off if they can't learn to compromise.

Then kindly allow me to direct that question to you also. You live in a "free" country I presume, USA? mopus also lives in the USA, Liam lives in UK. So here is a question to all 3 of you....

What restrictions have muslims put on your life?

Have you found that since muslims have imposed their restrictions upon your cultures in the usa and uk that it is harder to... buy alcohol? buy drugs? go to nightclubs and enjoy casual sex with strangers? is it that in the uk and usa now that every citizen has to walk around with their head covered?

Kindly explain how your freedoms have been taken away or are being threatened by muslims? Think about it. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dont have a problem with immigration...as long as it's controlled, the current situation is the governments fault not the people trying to make a better life for themselves...as for this article...well the source says it all,im sure its wrong in the statisitc,but also sure there are some british muslims unhappy with certain things...thats why we debate things and get them out in the open,not shout *Cast them out!* from the highest rooftops...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

*big·ot

Amen... the only people, the only ones that have ever come here to America and # on it... refused to become American in any way, attempt to change neighborhoods and schools and local politics to reflect their way of life... and hate the way of life we lead...

We have had a few cultures that lol, hold onto music and language like the Mexicans do... and I like Mexicans...it's like, alright, alright I'll learn a little spanish...but only because you like us so much most of you... lol

But Islamics? piss on us, disdain us... treat us like garbage... many are here for an agenda and it's obvious and no one is fooled by the bs talk...

and it's not race, I have Iranian friends and others who FLED and are genuine immigrants and want to be friends with us... feel terrible about all this for them...

But people coming here for 20 years and wanting to change us into where they came from... that's Not "The Tired, the Poor and the huddled masses" that's an insurgency, that's a fifth coulmn, that's an attack on our culture...

NO bs tirade of pc nonsense about rights or equality can change knowing what's going on...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Ofcourse none of my freedoms have been taken away, your slight of hand argument is for the sheep, I am not that my friend. It is about their intent and about people of higher power giving a friendly ear to their complaints and demands over our own. It may be miniscule at the moment but that does not mean I can't see the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Dont have a problem with immigration...as long as it's controlled, the current situation is the governments fault not the people trying to make a better life for themselves...as for this article...well the source says it all,im sure its wrong in the statisitc,but also sure there are some british muslims unhappy with certain things...thats why we debate things and get them out in the open,not shout *Cast them out!* from the highest rooftops...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Lethil]

I take it from your post that you are a muslim. I am not, but this backs up what I was trying to say about all being tarred with the same brush. Good concise, and sane , comment.

And my original question to the raging villagers with burning torches stands if anyone wishes to answer it. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ofcourse none of my freedoms have been taken away, your slight of hand argument is for the sheep, I am not that my friend. It is about their intent and about people of higher power giving a friendly ear to their complaints and demands over our own. It may be miniscule at the moment but that does not mean I can't see the bigger picture.

If you are feeling no effects from the muslims. Then you have no reason to complain. You have confirmed here that your entire argument is based on fear of what may happen. Supposition. And who gives you these fears? The same MSM that gave the initial story. Case Closed? Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

*big·ot

Then kindly allow me to direct that question to you also. You live in a "free" country I presume, USA? mopus also lives in the USA, Liam lives in UK. So here is a question to all 3 of you....

Have you found that since muslims have imposed their restrictions upon your cultures in the usa and uk that it is harder to... buy alcohol? buy drugs? go to nightclubs and enjoy casual sex with strangers? is it that in the uk and usa now that every citizen has to walk around with their head covered?

Kindly explain how your freedoms have been taken away or are being threatened by muslims? Think about it. Best Wishes.

1: They CONVERT in practice.. preach and attempt to bring our children from our way of life into theirs

2: Secularism and non adaptation, they do NOT assimilate they as above convert and isolate themselves

3: reproductive dominance, they breed in vast numbers compared to our population

4: Economic drainage, money colected by islamic businesses is sent back to islamic nations to send more waves over... it drains the nation

5: Lobbies and local politics... laws are being changed daily to accomodate islamic beliefs....

6: France, when numbers reach high enough, civil unrest has been used and will be used in western nations to enforce islamic cultural beliefs

7: Religous Isolationism, they will only breed with other Islamics but will incorporate citizens of the host country into theirs

8: Social disdain, they will spit on the street at passing American women, they speak their own languages in private conversation, form voting blocks and work in unison against the population for their goals

Most of this is small..so far, head scarfs to be allowed in schools, prayer times, liqour stores forced out of neighborhoods, in some places woemn are repulsed... the groups form on the streets whole neighborhoods are being claimed, laws to protect these values being passed

Yeah... it's completely changing the fabric of my life, there are neighborhoods in London and Paris and NY where >>>I couldn;t walk and live as I chose too...

It's not Law of the nation it's Law of the Street and Shiahra Law is the law of the street in more places every day...

and the awnser is to take those streets back not move away

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And should I even start into the racial tensions and conversions going on in the US prison system?

You don't need the constitution to change you just need the street to change...and it is...

stop acting stupid I can chew you up and spit your bs out, turn yourself from this BS... we aren't all the same... People not laws make the rules and the people are changing the rules themselves with no rule of law...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You should present this information to your government, which is non-muslim, and hopefully they will give your points raised the attension they deserve. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What do you think bs arguments centered around the intangible will confuse us?

WE feel it... we walk down the street and these people aren't like us, they want us to be like them, they want to change us, they might not "hate" or feel anything in the same way our culture does, but it's a threat...we don't need to justify it...

They aren't wanted

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Case closed? Far from it, people are affected even if I am not and there is a certain amount of annoyance aswell, I don't like hearing stories about a public school that is secretly teaching Islam to it's students and I don't like hearing stories of honor killings. If I were to go out and meet a muslim girl and she were to take me home to meet her father there is a good chance he would not accept an infidel such as me, then I would be affected.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

mopus has summed it up perfectly in his above post, but at present there are no WRITTEN laws that are FORCING muslim laws on us, but thats the point, we cannot allow it to get to that stage, if we ever get to the point where, as you say "restrictions are put on us by Muslims" then we have lost the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join