It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One third of 'british Muslim' students say killing for islam is ok.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It's not race it's culture... and you have every right to kick the crap out of a culture attempting to absorb yours...

I hope for the american soldiers that are potentially going to be sent into Iran's sake.....that Ahmadinejad doesn't see this post. You just gave him the right to preserve his country's culture. Against american absorbtion. You see, sadly it works both ways. Consider that maybe iran doesn't feel the need for Britney Spears and McDonalds. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight

It's not race it's culture... and you have every right to kick the crap out of a culture attempting to absorb yours...

I hope for the american soldiers that are potentially going to be sent into Iran's sake.....that Ahmadinejad doesn't see this post. You just gave him the right to preserve his country's culture. Against american absorbtion. You see, sadly it works both ways. Consider that maybe iran doesn't feel the need for Britney Spears and McDonalds. Best Wishes.

Yeah but America doesnt have any right to invade ANOTHER country, we have every right to defend our country.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yeah I don't actually envision the UK being crippled by this, I think they will eventually swollow this problem up and be stronger because of it, but at what cost? It could take decades and it the chance of it getting worse grows the longer you remain idle. If kicking them out is off the table then you guys need to be heard so there is an understanding that they need to shut up and know their place.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Yeah but America doesnt have any right to invade ANOTHER country, we have every right to defend our country.

I completely agree with you. If america ever comes under attack let me know, I will be happy to give moral suport. You didn't mean 9-11 did you? that illuminati hyper-ritual caused by the american government? Anyway I don't mean to be abrasive, and to stay on topic, I just feel a little saddened when people are ready to go stab young kids to death over a MSM newspaper story. Imagine if someone comes up to you and starts accussing you of punching people in the face. You may never have done it, but if they go on at you long enough you might lose your temper and actually do it. At which point they can proclaim "I knew I was right about you". Self fullfilling prophecy you see. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This is true and well said but America is the only defiant voice I see in action against this Islamic phenomenon. Just our way of telling them to piss off.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

This is far from anger over a newspaper story, this has built up over the last few years of this PC crap where we aren't allowed to hang English flags in pubs during the World Cup because "it may offend other nations", at one point Muslims were actually trying to outlaw crosses in churches because it may offend them, WHY ARE THEY GOING INTO CHURCHES?!?, there were other stories like Muslims being offended at a dog being on a Police poster because they class dogs as dirty animals. Asian teens stabbing white kids and the White kids being the ones classes as 'feral youths'. Well do you know what, this is our #ing country if you don't like it # off! Arghhhh Rant over.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Yeah i agree, i support America tbh because when it comes down to Muslims v Christians which by the looks of it isnt far away, then America wil no doubt be the first ones to launch some kind of offensive. But the point i was making is that the other guy was saying basically Us defending our country is the same as America invading Iran, which its not.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Religion is a war and corporate crap is a choice... shiara law is sick, it took alot of fighting and alot of time to "tame" religion in our cultures... at one time we had to live with similar bs to what is preached by this last piece of sh culture of false belief in the world.

And I should hope Ahmadinejad doesn't hear why? What the F will he do?

Compare Britney Spears as part of a culture to... Women wearing Veils and being limited in every aspect of life...

Yeah he can defend his culture But Ours is better... Britney whatever she is, is Beautiful..free to make choices,

What kind of life would you want? One where you can be with a woman like Britney? Beautiful and free or some nasty hairy crotched, ignorant uneducated woman who sits at home knows nothing, does nothing with her life other than make a frackin table and doesn't ever live...

These freaks..freaks like you would use Britneys mistajkes in life as a reason our culture is bad?

Better to LIVE and F up... then to be a f'n slave to some hairy freak that worships the unknown...

You know what it comes down too... we are straight up more advanced, spiritually, culturally and technologically than the entire mid east...

Jihadis are willing to dioe for Allah because they Fear G-d and you know what...there is no fricken Dude of conciousness presiding over our daily lives... I would't rule out g-d but Islam is to my spiritual beliefs what the norse G-ds are to Montothiesm and it want's to absorb our culture and infiltrate it's beliefs because it sees it's system fading into oblivion...

Jihadis are prepared to die? You make fun of Britney like she is some whore? If ever you had made Love to a woman like that...free and beautiful and doing it because she wants too...

Pal...that's worth fighting for...that's worth dying for...

What do you think...we don't know 90% of these posts from britan etc...are really islamics talking # trying to play cultural war games...

we are going to bury you

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

I see you are a geordie, well for the uk, my point was that they are simply stirring up tensions so people will feel unsafe. I am sure they would love to see violence, can you imagine the CCTV's and other controls then? They'd be watching your every move. The government open the floodgates for immigration, it puts pressure on the existing society, tensions flare up, and in they walk with the solution. What I am really saying is I try to be a little skeptical about these kinds of news stories. Why conduct that kind of survey in the first place?

In the uk 98% of all indian curry houses are owned by bangladeshi's. And they are almost all muslim. How many working brits are going to be able to keep their feet out of the curry house. Think of the real threat to the working man, no curry after a skinfull... Defence my backside, the only defence you need is a 4 pack of Andrex

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Spot on.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

This is true and well said but America is the only defiant voice I see in action against this Islamic phenomenon. Just our way of telling them to piss off.

LOL I have the right of my own hand to do whatever I want no matter who says anything if I feel it threatens my family

There are no real laws..just win and loose

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

For our freedom though, i could quite easily live without a curry, and i'd save on Andrex aswell.

I do look alot of things like this poll suspicously, but these polls dont show anything new when you's seen first hand the way Islam is devouring our country and our so called Government is sitting there helping them.

[edit on 28/7/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Sheeper

Yeah i agree, i support America tbh because when it comes down to Muslims v Christians which by the looks of it isnt far away, then America wil no doubt be the first ones to launch some kind of offensive. But the point i was making is that the other guy was saying basically Us defending our country is the same as America invading Iran, which its not.

Damn right we will be

link   
MOD EDIT: Duplicate Post Removed

[edit on 7/29/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

link   
MOD EDIT: Duplicate Post Removed

[edit on 7/29/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

For our freedom though, i could quite easily live without a curry, and i'd save on Andrex aswell.

I do look alot of things like this poll suspicously, but these polls dont show anything new when you's seen first hand the way Islam is devouring our country and our so called Government is sitting there helping them.

[edit on 28/7/08 by Liamoville]

That's the point really, the government is helping to raise tensions. The government is the turd in the punchbowl, so to speak.

What do you think...we don't know 90% of these posts from britan etc...are really islamics talking # trying to play cultural war games...

we are going to bury you

Actually I stated earlier on that I wasn't a muslim. We are all humanity though, can't you see you are being played by the media and government? Levelling death threats against someone like myself, who is all for peace, and watches where he walks so as to not even walk on ants is not beneficial to your karma. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Levelling death threats against someone like myself, who is all for peace, and watches where he walks so as to not even walk on ants is not beneficial to your karma. Best Wishes.

In a perfect and safe society this is exactly the kind of attitude I would welcome and embrace but as it currently is, this is exactly the kind of attitude that is getting us in such messes.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I loved that last line of bs... Friggin Islamics come on...with Britain as their loc... start with Us Americans so we feel like we are hated...

Then reveal the reality...with a line about what the rest of you would do without Curry...

Go back to Fish and chips at the Pub where drinking is fun not a g-d damned reason for execution...

Stop thinking people like you...they just have been brainwashed into guilt through schooling trying to make them "accept" cultures they really can't stand... no one really likes people from the mideast, no one in the world really... unless you drop your culture..because you all argue too much and look different in dress and want everyone else to follow strange laws...same reason no one likes Jews that adhere to the mideast traditions...

The whole region sucks... gety your own green Island

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm not playing into anything... I grew up in NYC in America and I don't buy into we are all Human BS... A F'n Chimp is 99% Human I won't live with one and I don't want it to vote...

I can't stand the culture, I don't have to tolerate anything or anyone that is rude, isolating and attempts to tell me to change my beliefs...

MY Govt doesn't tell me #e either, I just happen to agree with them on this one

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join