It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

..... Why on earth is it so horrible that he( RW ) shared his UFO experiences with people who have the same interests instead of fans? Can we guage the advantages and drawbacks?

.... He has the right to live his life as he pleases. He is not chained to the music industry simply because he has made it his career thus far. He owes No one anything.. he is a human being with a right to choose what he wants to do with his time the same as anyone else.

Buying his music does not entitle you to have a say in what he does anymore than buying a cheeseburger gives you say in the life of the frycook.

Let him be!

There.. I said it.. done. over. finite. Robbie Williams fans all over the world can hate me now.. not like I care, but LEAVE him alone. Let him have some peace and be patient. I am sure that he does set aside time for controlled fan interaction from time to time. Be happy with what time he does give you because his time is his own. If he shares it with you.. be happy for that and leave him alone the rest of the time.

I know it will be censured as OT but .... I AGREE with YOU... it's very SAD ...but it' true...
I apologize for the OT but I wanted to say that... Sorry...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RealMckoy

The one from Max Headroom?
Isn`t he in Eureka (minor role) too?

I don`t know anything about his attitude towards ufology, but of course one can play these roles without being part of what you called "the movement"

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darlin

The one from Max Headroom?
Isn`t he in Eureka (minor role) too?

I don`t know anything about his attitude towards ufology, but of course one can play these roles without being part of what you called "the movement"

Yes to the question it is the guy who played Max Headroom. And of course you are right, as actors, they don't have to believe to play these roles, they can just be doing their jobs. I'm curious though and would like to find out...I just may have to google

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Brazilonabike

Muahhhh

I have been waiting for somebody else coming along on a bike

Not that I agree with all you wrote, but I like your signature about Pele!

Erm...I think you can`t compare scientology with ufology, neither Tom Cruise (who def is kinda wacko and who`s actions for this sect are dangerous on top) with a British singer who has said, he has been wachting ufos (which is something many ppl have seen and isn`t like fishing for new souls in the sea of ufology). Two very different animals!

Anyway...Oasis is a great band...but having it out in public is nothing which makes you stronger, it`s just food for the press. Something which both sides have learned so far - I hope
But this is none of my business.

Hey, we have to realize that Tom cruise just became a wacko ( I don't know what it is, but I think it's a bad thing right?) because of the Press... I remember that, when I saw he here in Brazil jumping on oprah's sofa he became an crazy boy for me, with crazy thoughts... But what I said is that the press can say the same things that they said about tom cruise for those celebs who try to engage on some project.. They are always saying bad things about Bono Vox, Chris Martin, even about Paul McCartney... and all I always wanted was people doing the same as these singers, and helping people to see things that they want or don't want to see!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi folks, if I start now I'll be editing posts all day and quite frankly that doesn't sound fun to me...anyhoo just a note to remind everyone to watch the big quotes.

You don't have to quote a members entire post to get your point across.

Also there's a link in every post that says "reply to" if you hit that link, your post will then link to the member's previous post that your repsonding to.

Okie dokie, back to the thread and watch the big quotes people, thanks.

Matt Freuer, from Eureka was also in a sho called Psi-factor which was syndicated and also fo course played a time traveling conman in star trek next generation.

I don't know if he feels stronly about the subject, or it's just the work he gets.

He's kind of quirky and his max headroom past sort of geared him into sci-fi...but he's done other things as well.

Had a sitcom on CBS that was actually really funny called "Doctor Doctor" but it got cancelled.

I'm pretty sure it's because every taping went about three hours over because Matt couldn't help but riff in most every scene...it was hillarious but expensive and of course the funniest stuff never made it in.

Anyhoo, I am not affiliated with matt so again don't know how he feels about it, but most actors want the job any job, ER, House, Stargate...whatever pays the rent.

IMO of course.

And watch those big quotes,

Spider

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret-dreams
whats going on here?...tour de france...lol...a few ppl on a bike...
back to topic....i think it is different...if you talk about tom cruise and Scientology or if we talk about celebs who have sightings and beeing interested in paranormal?...

I will represent Brazil on the Olimpic Games... I will run with a Bike!! Just hope my ears don't turn my time down!

Sorry to post again, but I thought the comentary of this girl very funny

Here in Brazil we have a fell famous people that say things about UFO's... what I see is in a little time the media for4get about them, and they never do success again, and it mkes that the things that they say lose their value! (I'm sorry if my english is very bad)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by taiji-x-

You might try here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These circles are called crop circles and you can find more about them by filling in the blank in "search" - there are tons of threads about them.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by darlin]

Thanks thousand there are around indeed so much material.Thanks indeed I adore them, I find them fabulous

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Everybody say that a lot of famous people don`t talk often about their feeling about UFOs, may not so many are interested, who knows.

May here are more famous people just hide their names, maybe (im gonna find them....famous people busters...eeh ghost busters:-) )

I keep on reading, u keep on writing

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Therefore...It is not my intention to go out of the topic however I have need to say and to ask some things. i
It is ugly to define me fan in this context, however considering that the discussion is by now degenerate I allow me to write a pair of things...

Personally I repute you all so fortunate people, not to have a member as Robbie Williams in your forum, but to have the fortune to have been select as confiding and as proper people to which to confide his own thoughts.Us fans we don't do anything else other than to ask us the why with everything this of us it is not granted.It has been being for months that a sign we wait, a word, feels at times there really sad for of the silences that we perceive...
Is stupid perhaps and you reputes it to you such seen the last posts that you have written, the superficiality and the taking is read around clearly that you have in to write.It is beautiful indeed instead that people as Robbie Williams speaks of these things of his, I find it fabulous.Even more fabulous it would be that he knew how much respect and admiration we have for his person and that me, we, are to wait him aware that the life that he now likes...
We are not of the crazy persons, rather. I hope to be well me express and that this comment of mine has not exchanged as criticism or out of the topic.I will keep on reading you,also because I deduce it of which speak it interests me and you know how to grant all the questions or doubts
...And I hope that to my interlocutor the message has arrived

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thnk it won't harm ATS when celebrities like RW are posting on the forum and show publicly their interest in subjects like Ufo's.Why?
The ATS forum is so big and there are so many interesting subjects to read........and the stories RW tells are similar to so many others and why shouldn't he share it( , he isn't any different than you and me, is he, we're all born naked:lol

So many weird people post and read on forums, and as far as I've seen it his posts are quite normal, so he's doesn't look like a wacko jacko
to me.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by milkyway]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by Skyfloating

hey bud.....iam clicking on the icon...but when i do..the java script thing comes up///hwo do you stop it?...

Did you try to simply click on the icon ??? It is SIMPLE ....
Just click on it... and it appears... like this

Ok ???

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey Mods,

can anyone please stop this troll?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Can't understand why this thread is still open??

Over the last couple of days it's either just ass-kissin or flaming!

[edit on 28-7-2008 by jdm2104]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Brazilonabike

just tape your ears..and you'll make it...i bet you run the race-course with your bike in high-speed..

i just read the article of jonslostgolfer's link he'd postetd...www.ufoevidence.org... i never heard about will smith he had a sighting...interesting...probably i should use more goggle or watching tv

thats what i hate ...offend ppl like shergar does...can you please delite those rubbish comments

[edit on 28-7-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Seems to be impossible to get this thread back on topic.

Too sad an interesting side aspect of this forum can be spoiled by a few closed minds.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey Guys and gals, Please just ignore the Trollish behaviour,all sorted now

Lets get back to the topic at hand and get this thread back on track!

Thank you,

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by paul2323

what do i think?I think he said it....
As with all of this stuff i believe nothing/ no one but think that everything is at least possible....

BELIEVE = nothing/no one (cancel 'no' (math.))
....... = thing / one

if thing = 1

.. then 1 / 1 = 1

==> Believe = One

if thing > 1 OR thing < 1

.. then thing UNEQUAL 1

==> Believe IS NOT One

*** but

THINK = everything IS possible

==> everything = possible

*LOL*

I THINK ... I.m bored & I.m.possible

@Rigel ... Can you de-code this too and make some contact?

concerning the topic "Celebrity Stargazing"

Isn't a Celebrity a (synonym word for) Star?

-> Celebrity = Star = 1 (and the same)

And if some1 looks @Above ... they might even be predestined to 'see and hear' One and the same beauty in every"thing", especially if one is also into the "sing"ing business?

If this should be about UFO's (meaning the transport machinery and not the being that is steering it / pilot) ... you should ask chris more about his bike and where he thinks to go with it ...

Or can we really seperate the Gazing process from the Star (as a Gazer/Gaffer) ... and so the Alien from the UFO and the flying process?

But if all this 'ALIEn' thing and stuff is 'a-lie' ... were is the TRUTH and were does the 'n' come from???

PS: I am not an alien ... I do not 'lie' ... I sit on a chair ...
and laugh to think
creative ...

[edit on 28/7/2008 by guard]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join