It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

sorry for you having a bad day...send you some positive vibes!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am sure Uri Gellar is the Alien - he is just playing around with us.....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wanted to put that link in here, but forgot it the last days. i found it while searching the internet for this upcoming tv-show uri geller does.
it is an interesting article about a conversation between uri geller and john lennon about one of lennon`s encounters.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../arts/2004/12/08/ftgeller08.xml

very freaky but interesting.

link somehow doesnt work...here it is again:

www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2004/12/08/ftgeller08.xml

[edit on 5-10-2008 by milabb.]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Don't think so Rob..i've been a fan of yours since 1994 and i was happy to know that we have the same passion. I went to university to degree in egyptology due to my passion for history, aliens and x- files etc..so when i hear that you like it too i was the happiest person...
hi n tn ren.i pw Neketh n Ra..it means in middle egyptian: hiya my name is Nichy loved by Ra.
Keep in touch, love always
NekhetnRa

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

hi Robbie I've only just found Ats&soon after a v few times on here literally bumped into your interview,Which i felt was very real&sincere(it reminds me what Ian Dury said about you just before his passing he felt you were the most genuine&sincere bloke in show-business that he had met in years)I then read these threads i hope ur cool me saying this to you,but also like you I've been into all sorts from a young age both on the side of the old school party crew in uk&festys etc!!!(wouldn't mind having a quite word with you about a major problem that loads of kids are into now in uk (zombie dust that has a load to do with donkeys!!!Actually i think i will post a new thread on here in next few days as its very important on another level we have been doing our own research that's lead to some very bad proved medical information that isn't well known yet, but needs to be.Its all part of their control & stopping people waking up to the truth of what is going on in these times,i know i sound bit mad but i am wondering if when i post the thread,if you agree&get what we are trying to do to get this message out,maybe you can use your position to help spread the truth about this class c??????,anyway that's NOT the reason i wrote to you this very long blabla msg although it did JUST dawn on me how you MAY be able to help get the truth out about this class c drug that is literally ripping the young ans souls&bodies apart,been there,so i know that side to,all well bad bladders being removed at 20yrs!!!
Anyway Ive always been into esoteric stuff having had many psychic & clairvoyant experiences since childhood,i read cards&sat in spiritualist circle for9yrs&seen craft yrs bk,was well into your music(&live in the same city that you rented a mansion in years ago when you were looking for a dog,i was younger then&so wished i would bump into you nr abbey&you would see my dog(a true legend in his time,on the party scene&beyond,a black shaggy hound called gebo)& want one of his pups,oh what dreams.Sure you can guess were i mean think it belonged to a ex railwaychild!!)anyway i just wantd to say hi&i think its wonderful that your on here it shows your a clear sighted soul who has a part to play in the coming times,&i guess your past days,that lead you to have to seek help has only made you more real&compassionate for the human race in general.so what,what anyone thinks about anyone saying what they have seen or experienced,i really feel the coming times are going to sort out the truth&that is all that's really important.life is amazing we all need to enjoy the wonders both the obvious &the hidden,Ive always known you are a good guy&i guess that's the bottom line i honestly feel its about the genuine&the not genuine all the way threw all of this stuff,the truth shall be seen,i only wish some more people who are in the celebrity lime lite would stand up& say what their experiences are,Ive always found loads of people will tell me their experiences when maybe they wont share that even with their closest,then when i share an experience&make them realise its quite usual then suddenly lots of info comes forth from them&their nearest,that's the point,you saying what you have experienced may help others who are scarred to admit what they have.ok enough i hope you get my long drawn out meaning,take care of yourself & all you know these are definitely very interesting if not sometimes scary because of the world leaders times(who made them that?none of them act like a true leader who supports from behind the scenes all to many mad egos&d drive of wanting more&more wealth.Best to leave it to d genuine who want real peace&understanding in a fair&true world of equalness&LOVE.NAMASTE TO YOU&YOURS love a cosmiccat, meowver&out.ps gebo's nephew has just had pups so his son,white&shaggy hound(merlin)is cming to live w us soon.x

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If it hasn't been asked already...

Robbie, what did you think of the Oct 14th Debacle? Did it make you laugh, intrigue you, entertain you - or did you just shake your head?

I'm interested to know your thoughts on it - if you wouldn't mind that is!

Cheers mate!
IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
since when did this thread become a confess all,question all etc...etc...to Robbie Williams! Please Mods, think a clean up is in order as this is hardley celebrity stargazing unless of course you count "fans" that are "star gazing" Robbie

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by special

the topic of this thread is celebrities and how their speaking out helps ufology. sadly, Rob's fans think this is a thread about him

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by special

the topic of this thread is celebrities and how their speaking out helps ufology. sadly, Rob's fans think this is a thread about him

That's sad indeed but I bet Rob somehow managed to live with it and ATS shud consider a proper punishment for this kind of going off topic.

Back to the topic.

I remember in the past David Bowie, John Lennon and Urie Geller were pro alien/ufos. Who R there nowadays beside Robbie Williams?

The only one I can think of is Dan Aykroyd. He even wanted to do program on UFO's right? So who else of the celebs tells openly they believe in UFO's?

Celebs are ppl that can bring a certain issue, like th eUFO phenomena, under the attention of ppl only due to the fact that they have a huge group of ' listeners' (fans).

In my opinion that's the only thing that makes a difference.

Sometimes it's not easy to stand for what you believe in and even more so for celebs. There is always the chance that when you stick your head out, main stream ppl wanna cut it off. (matter of speech of course)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I guess the influence on the ufo community , by stargazing celebrities, depends on which corner the famous person is from.

Is he/she a musician or an actor, then people would probably think, "oh, yeh one of thoose freaks" maby some fans will start looking out for ufos than but the rest will continue their business as usual with shaking heads..

If this celebrity would be a person out of politics, finance or scientific section, than more people would pay attention to it, imagin Mr. Bush talking about his ufo experiences

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Newly released UFO files - October 2008

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Regards

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think it is great that Robbie Williams has an interest in this area. He is an intelligent chap and can make an educated decision himself. His visits to UFO hotspots are no different to research that I as an undergraduate took. I also think that there are a lot of people out there, particularly the British press who will villify him and cite 'madness, weird, insane' because he has an interest in this area. Just because there is limited/if any credible evidence to support UFO theory it does not make it wacko. After all Sigmund Freud came up with a theory of the mind and behaviour which was based on very little scientific evidence and yet his theory is used in psychoanalysis treatment. Good on you Mr Williams- welcome aboard.
ufo girl xx

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well i think celebrities can express whatever they feel on their mind and hearts whatever they want to do it. The problem i think is the tabloids who just want to make a buck very fast and they would risk putting more stuff and "enlarge" the story, but hey thats what they do..we cant blame them!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
uri geller thinks some celebrities are aliens, among them robbie williams.

(yesterday on Pro7 "taff")
hope i did get it right, turned it louder pretty late...

here you can find some videos of the uri-geller alien-show which airs tonight:

www.prosieben.de...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i saw the uri geller show and im very impressed...they made a test, you should bring your focus on uri and a orange ball....grab a pen and a paper und close your eyes...your pen will paint a picture...and yes, he does...he paint me a picture of a four-leaf clover...wierd, really wierd, though...
and i send a message to the universe...woooow now i'am more into all this stuff like i've been before...

nina hagen was there too and erich von däniken...and he said that probably 2012 the ET's show up....

all in all a very interesting show...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

ufo girl
I think it is great that Robbie Williams has an interest in this area. He is an intelligent chap and can make an educated decision himself. His visits to UFO hotspots are no different to research that I as an undergraduate took. I also think that there are a lot of people out there, particularly the British press who will villify him and cite 'madness, weird, insane' because he has an interest in this area. Just because there is limited/if any credible evidence to support UFO theory it does not make it wacko. After all Sigmund Freud came up with a theory of the mind and behaviour which was based on very little scientific evidence and yet his theory is used in psychoanalysis treatment. Good on you Mr Williams- welcome aboard.
ufo girl xx

Well I think time has told the story that being yourself, will not doom your career. While being painfully open and honest with his experiences with the general public as well as ATS Robbie Williams has enjoyed enormous success in the recent years. Take the Crown hit number 1 its first week after release and Swings Both Ways has done the same. Hopefully this will encourage more celebrity stargazers, and sky watchers to be open as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join