It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

I think exactly the same: it would become dangerous if somebody (celeb or not) try to influence people - some people are easily influenced and not strong enough to resist and have their own thoughts (when they went through a difficult time, or all the time). You seem to be strong enough not to be influence by such people. But lots of people haven't this strength of character.
And it's certainly easier for celebrities or stars to have money or find opportunites to propagate ideology or ideas (you mentioned some great examples
).
But I don't think that ATS is the right place to influence a crowd of people with ideologies
!

Apart from this:
Allyna, why is this topic so boring? and theme totally destroyed? please propose some new and fresh ideas !

Can someone help me to insert my avatar? I've tried for weeks but just see a red cross? or where can I find some help on these forum? (I've tried [url], [img] ... but always this red cross
) Thanks for your help !

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i found this on the net...i told ya i'll googeling more...

maybe you know that already...
Wikipedia

for me it seems interesting...we got a list like that in germany and ppl got sightings in my neighborhood...

@white_mouse...go to memcenter....avatar url... insert the picture link...without [img] or [url] and you'll see your ava appears...

i hope i could help you...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by secret-dreams

Wow...thanks for the list its a very interesting read indeed...anyhoo...thanks again for sharing reading it right now!

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

hey..you welcome...its is a pleasure for me.....happy reading...

good day to you too...

p.s. i go back now and read the list...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting list, thanks very much. Nothing's been observed in the place where I live

P.S: Now I see my avatar
...thanks for your help

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
For me you are exaggerating. I have read indeed some irritating comments, I am certain that Rob makes a big laughter for this. I hope for him indeed because is degenerating too much, let's remember us that he is not here as popstar, but of simple man that grieves or it spends here the time, to me to like that there am a place whether to be able to capture his,your, thoughts and states of mind.We think about having a good time us and to spend the time in serene way...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wow thanks for that link, I found it interesting, especially the one in Montreal in 1990. Off topic I know, but still cool none the less, I had just moved away from Montreal prior to that happening... Humnnn...

also didn't know that Canada had the highest sightings per capita..

back on topic now.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RealMckoy]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by White_mouse

no prob you welcome...
maybe nobody made it public...thats why it is'nt on the list..i dont know...but it could be?

reply to post by taiji-x-

of course we all here to talk about the same things, right?...so whats your problem, darling??

reply to post by RealMckoy

you welcome...yeah for me it interesting too...and i did'nt know that canada had the highest sightings either..so keep on reading and searching in the internet....

and im glad that i found this board to share my interests to other ppl...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret-dreams

reply to post by taiji-x-

of course we all here to talk about the same things, right?...so whats your problem, darling??

My dear I don't have any problem I would like only respect for the people and respect in the thoughts of the others.Only this.But I don't have some problem, the only problem is to return inside the topic...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by taiji-x-]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
back to topic: i think famous ppl should always come forward with something they think is important to share. in threads like this they should have the possibility in taking part like everybody else!

wow the list secret dreams posted is so interesting!thank you!
btw: secret dreams arent you the woman with this really nice robbie williams fanpage? god you must be craaaaaaazy for this man....!
anyway interesting thread theme! keep on writing!

[edit on 29-7-2008 by milabb.]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guard

very interesting once again............. actually think i will ask the question where he feels his bike is going being a celebraty and being a creator so that leads me to say ART is the CORE of creation

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

hello

reading through the post by guard caught my attention he has written

ask chris more about his bike and where he thinks to go with it ...

so on a positive note i ask the question as above however like many maybe we have no idea as to where its all heading but just being and going with it .

look foward to your response
namaste

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darlin
lol

Does anyone know if there are European celebrities as well who talked about thier belief?
Would be interesting if this is a subject all over the world erm skys....

Yeah, David Bowie have an amazing song called "Life on Mars"..and If I'm not mistaken Robbie williams did a song called "Viva Life on mars"

I can not remember other famous people who talk about Allien.. Maybe Bjork and Moby, but I do'nt Know where are they from, and I'm not right if they like this kind of things!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by milabb.

you welcome...keep on reading...

but im not this woman with this page..and its uninteresting for this thread if somebody got an page or not...

btw. i like the david bowie song "life on mars"

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brazilonabike

Thanks for the information !
I think I have to listen to these songs, interesting that both are about Mars. Yesterday I read a very interesting thread on ATS about some egyptian statue which can be seen in rock formations on mars....I was just like WOW WOW WOW.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
this agyptian statue thing is really unbelievable...i get into this stuff more and more.
but does anyone maybe has an answer to my question?:
has dan ackroyd a ufo- center or museum or something in L.A? i mean i am not too much into ufos (even though it is of course highly interesting) but i would visit such a center or museum. i am on holiday in L.A in October anyway and i have seen everythging else there.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow I just heard that David Bowie song...its great!
I think David Bowie said something about ufos a lot of times. But I did not know that Robbie Williams has a song about Mars...?

Here some interesting page:

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by milabb.]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
just got done w/ all the readings and there is some really thoughtful stuff in here and some thats not, but those that did reply intelligently to this thread my hats off....i think its alwasy interesting to see how ppl really feel about certain subjects that surround the UFO subject...so this post is basically thanking everyone involved...Including Robbie....Thanks for answering some of the questions asked on here you didnt have to, and yet you did...so hats off ATS thanks for your opinions...very insightful stuff

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by allyna

I don`t know about a ufo-museum or something like that in L.A. i know the city very well (i am there quite often because of my family) but i never heard about a ufo-center or museum. Well maybe because i am shopping and clubbing most of the time....

i do not know if dan aykroyd even lives there....

[edit on 30-7-2008 by milabb.]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join