It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by allyna

for that you usually not writing in boards you write a lot in here...not every post of you brings it to a point...but its ok in main think you type some,does'nt matter what

it is the point...the tabloids make something up, like you see on tom cruise...how do we know if it is true...maybe just rubbish...i just knew it from watching telly...and it make me shake my head...tztzt...maybe they mispresent him, maybe not...and it is just his own decision in what he believes...and nobody got the right to adjudge him for that....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

yes sure - but when you`re happy you`re happy no matter about the circumstances you know. I can not imagine being happy in scientology but like you said: each his own.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by secret-dreams

yes i am making new experiences right now... that is what comes out of being bored...
but this whole ats-thing is really kind of interesting - i read a lot here the last days. maybe i will stick to it for a while.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

all comes down to one conclusion

be who you are and what you are

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by allyna

yes i am making new experiences right now... that is what comes out of being bored...
but this whole ats-thing is really kind of interesting - i read a lot here the last days. maybe i will stick to it for a while.

So boredom might lead to wisdom

It`s a big platform here, many things to explore and to discuss.

Anything on topic now?
Remember there was something about celebrities and stargazing....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

absolutely. but sometimes it is difficult to be exactly who you are and what you are because of all those necessities and morals etc which come from society. sometimes you need to be brave to not care for others for being happy.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

oh right: celebrity and stargazing....
not really my theme....
but yeah - like I said before i am always happy when people think outsinde the box and maybe lead others to do so too. so - well done popstar.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by allyna
reply to post by darlin

absolutely. but sometimes it is difficult to be exactly who you are and what you are because of all those necessities and morals etc which come from society. sometimes you need to be brave to not care for others for being happy.

Yes - and here we are back on topic.
Speak out if you have something to say, celeb or any other human being.
It`s not easy to deal with society`s reactions or the crap wirtten in the tabs then, but hey - it`s you and you are able to look in the mirror each morning and be proud of yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ya celebrity and all others should try to keep thier natural feeling for themselves and try to think about themselves without any influences that comes in their brain from society. if you are able to do so - you will automatically do what is right for you. speaking about everything when it makes you happy and you feel good.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
yeah, thats it. U have to like yourself noone else.

(it was a joke, that i was sad about not be asking to join
)

I think the tabs wont stop doing that ever. But ok, now i know the truth about those rumours, and thats great. U don`t get always the chance to ask a celeb about that.

If some tabs writting tihs....just dance to the ketchup song

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ThePowerSandwich]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

OMG you are so funny
AND you have the coolest name...

that is why I read in this topic, because in between you guys talk about really interesting stuff...

yes everyone - just try to be happy with yourself. and talk about ufos, aliens, michael jackson, bread and butter etc all day if you want to.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerSandwich
yeah, thats it. U have to like yourself noone else.

(it was a joke, that i was sad about not be asking to join
)

I think the tabs wont stop doing that ever. But ok, now i know the truth about those rumours, and thats great. U don`t get always the chance to ask a celeb about that.

If some tabs writting tihs....just dance to the ketchup song

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ThePowerSandwich]

HAHAHA
A picture comes to my mind : us - in your garden dressed up in orange alien costumes doing the ketchup song dance....what a pitty I will be on vacation in August.

But I think if the whole thing affects yourself it`s not funny any longer.
You know, when ppl talk rubbish behind your back its a pain in the arse no matter how hard you dance - even with high heels.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
michael jackson?...ooookizeyyyyy, no

I never met an alien at all, never, or... mhh no never.(grandmother don`t counts, right?)

But i really would like to meet an alien. But I am not sure if i then would tell it to anyone, no it would be my secret, and the alien and I would be best friends forever, i would call it ally.

seriously again

I luv this side, yeah all the themes and thoughts it is just fantastic.

go an keep on be alienous

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yeah if the tabl talk behind your back it isn`t nice. But just think, their life is so sad, that they have to do that... they earn their money by teeling lies

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

uuuhhh dancing in heels can do a lot you wouldn`t guess....but yeah it is a pain in the bottom and you just can deal with that stuff when you try not to think about it too much. otherwise too much negative thoughts will spread in your mind and change your personality then. so better: hear what kind of rubbish ppl talk about you, think "ok that are really negative souls - i hope they will become happy one day" and go on with your life never wasting any other thought on it again.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Prob is, that all those tabl can talk tihs (backwards) whenever they want `cos they got an excuse. They always say, a good friend of... told us, or maybe..... they don`t say, that they know it for sure.
Mhhhh the idea, don`t buy the stuff anymore is good, but i honestly buy it because of the pics.... the stories doesn`t matter most of t T and they know that they are a nasty bunch...grrrr

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join