It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Fair questions and comments . Could I ask you to review some of my previous posts otherwise I will end up repeating myself and it just gets really trying . Its just politics really . You have good people and bad . corrupt and honest . If your neighbour is abusing his wife and kids can you intervene directly ? No , in practice you have to rely on the law .
Its the same thing really . as a general rule we can only build consensus and appealtoreason and justice . But its not easy . Their are diffrent families on this planet .We can protect our families but not those of the bad guys .It sucks but there you have it .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi Recon - I thought I had read your posts - if they're outside this thread than I haven't ?

It sounds from your last answer you're relying on some sort of galactic due process? I think it's far more complex than that - and in the near future I think it will become very obvious as more and more people openly talk about sightings - and contacts - and disclosures, apparently France has officially announced there are ufo's - other countries are following, soon it will all be in the open, and so will they - them - and then what?

Enjoy the moment I think all the wise teachings say - you never know when it will be your last

I'm not holding my breath for any good guys coming to our rescue - I think we're off limits and 'owned' - and any fighting over us is only about owning us, not freeing us.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

What you say is only true if you choose to believe you want to be owned .
Freedom is a choice. Strangely , a lot of humans here want to be owned .
They make unwise choices but then they have a history of doing that .
HOWEVER ,when the # hits the fan and it hurts them personally , they soon start screaming . When the time comes you will be given a choice ,think well on it ,because the bad guys are good at seductive promises they have no intention of keeping . And humans have a bad habit of succumbing to greed and self interest instead of considering the common good .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by kshaund

What you say is only true if you choose to believe you want to be owned .
Freedom is a choice. Strangely , a lot of humans here want to be owned .
They make unwise choices but then they have a history of doing that .
HOWEVER ,when the # hits the fan and it hurts them personally , they soon start screaming . When the time comes you will be given a choice ,think well on it ,because the bad guys are good at seductive promises they have no intention of keeping . And humans have a bad habit of succumbing to greed and self interest instead of considering the common good .

Who do you think is going to 'give' me a choice? I still say it sounds like you're buying into a galactic 'rapture' or some stuff -
I believe we have the 'illusion' of freedom and free will - and we are actually controlled on a soul level at death and forced back here (recycled) as opposed to reincarnation (gives the impression its a choice that way) -
I'm not buying into any warm and fuzzies when there's obvious treachery and ill intentions happening globally to the masses - just because they're alien doesn't mean they tell the truth! Nope, I'm not jumping on anyone's bandwagon, thanks - send me a postcard

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think that celeb's talking about their beliefs is a little bit boring. All we saw what happened with Tom Cruise and scientology... I'm afraid that the same thing happens with us too... Well, to tell you the truth "whatever"... I like when people call me crazy!!! Keep on doing what you want Mr. Robbie Williams!!!

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by interestedalways

i tell you what you have my permission to lime wire them if you like...you all can for all i care...if they come knocking at your door...tell em i said it was ok...

Oh, I will use it and show to all my friends! Here IN Brazil Robbie Williams is becaming famous now, so Download programs are good to know his musics!

Originally posted by chrisonabike
and have had all my dirty laundry washed in public..There fore it is easier to get their claws into me......so they do....

Oh, I'm a big fan of Oasis,and saw all your fight on the newspaper... I Have to say that it give to me a reason to laugh for good moments!
-----X-----

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
And try not to wander too far from the topic.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I hear what your saying and unfortunately there is a great deal of truth to what you are saying . YES , the bad guys set up a computer here a long time ago to trap and recycle souls . yes ,its still operating and it does make fixing the problem complex and perilous .
I am not in a position to say much more about it at this time . Suffice perhaps to say that we are awaiting the opportune moment .

We could have Nuked it a long time ago , but that would have wiped out at least five neighbouring solar systems as well as this one. So that plan was terminated . also it would of course mean a great loss of souls . permanently .
The annunaki were not nice people . They were a nazi type race ,bent on conquest and oppresion . This computer they set up here was the ultimate expression of their Tyranny . but so many still worship and look up to them as their lords and masters .
But with our help the nazi's were beaten in their last attempt at global control . This is their last chance .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

PS I think your cynicism is entirely understandable in the circumstances ,even healthy . All I can say is that in the last analysis you will have to trust your heart to tell you what is the right thing to do.
The galaxy we live in is not all warm and fuzzy , far from it .
We are defined by the choices we make .

Its like the credit crunch .People were seduced in to taking out mortgages way beyond their budget because their greed and vanity outweighed their common sense . Now they are paying the price . Its the same with your soul . Sell it to no one , and give your heart only to those who treasure love over gold .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Really? robbie williams

WOW thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brazilonabike

Muahhhh

I have been waiting for somebody else coming along on a bike

Not that I agree with all you wrote, but I like your signature about Pele!

Erm...I think you can`t compare scientology with ufology, neither Tom Cruise (who def is kinda wacko and who`s actions for this sect are dangerous on top) with a British singer who has said, he has been wachting ufos (which is something many ppl have seen and isn`t like fishing for new souls in the sea of ufology). Two very different animals!

Anyway...Oasis is a great band...but having it out in public is nothing which makes you stronger, it`s just food for the press. Something which both sides have learned so far - I hope
But this is none of my business.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
whats going on here?...tour de france...lol...a few ppl on a bike...
back to topic....i think it is different...if you talk about tom cruise and Scientology or if we talk about celebs who have sightings and beeing interested in paranormal?...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

as long as chris is not running around at francis backgarden with a green aliencostume shouting out "ats -- help me, the aliens want to catch me..." its not a big deal!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jonslostgolfer

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Can`t get rid of the feeling it might be fun

just kidding

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Heyyyyy nice thread

i also wanted to come on a bike, but someone stole it

I just wanna say, there will be a party in my backgarden next month, and everyone is invited, just write me a mail and u get my adress

@chrisonabike don`t forget to wear your green aliencostume and take lilly, hehehehe

i luv this thread....seriously look

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

thanks hun, great idea

get the sandwiches ready
and have some costumes for all of us
...so we can enter your backyard

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
here i am again - surprisingly...but what to do when you are on holiday and erverybody else is working...?
but i have to say it is kind of interesting here.

1. it is a shame what became of tom cruise - he was such a nice guy. but of course scientology is TOTALLY different from ufo-watching.....!

2. A Ufo-garden-party in costumes is a nice idea in general. Makes the dancing part even better....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yeah Tom Cruise. I like MI....but is the story with scientology true?

Someone told me, i mustn`t believe the tabl.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It`s no secret and he has been talking about it over and over.
So nothing made up by the tabs this time.
Second man of the sect.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
oh really true? ok nice why not.

they never asked me to join
i don`t know why. but ok i am over it

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

"Powersandwich" you have the coolest name here!

sometimes i think that when something makes you happy and stops you wanting to kill yourself, maybe it is not that bad for you (based on scientology). that is just a thought - i personal think those scientology-ppl are crazy.
but what is worse being depressive for example all the time or being happy in scientology? i mean life is short.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by allyna

to each his own - if your choice is free and you are not forced to join a group or preventeted from leaving if you want to

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join