It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by allyna

Hahaha, yay...just go ahead and get your body in shape
, that`s important as well.

Btw - I am not here to impress anyone!
I was just thinking about the topic of this thread....
...and writing about my thoughts on it. Nothing wrong with it, is it?

...lets dance the night away.....lol
:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Lizard1
Think its always useful for those who have celebrity to lend their weight to raising awareness / interest in different subject matters .... many films such Close Encounters of a Third Kind, War of The Worlds, Taken, The Forgotten (very strange film but good all the same) and all of the other various science fiction films have done a lot to bring the issue of extraterrestrial life to the forefront of people's minds ... fame /celebrity /movie-making is a good thing if it can be productive whether it be a RW radio documentary or a Steven Spielberg film!

Interesting actually, Taken is just being re shown again here where I live, and I am watching it all over again. Question, was Stephen Spielburg questioned about his beliefs after he made this ? Does anyone think he believes because he made this or do you think it is because it's considered to be a "hot topic" ?[

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
my body is already in pretty good shape honey

dancing in heels helps - even though it is still a strange thing.

good night everyone!
parteyyyyyyy

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok now its my turn, yeah just mine.....

..silence......

First i have to say, the scarf is very nice, yeah nice color

I don`t hate the tabl, and i don`t love them. I think, everyone wants to earn a lot of money. And it is really easy just to write something about a celeb, true or false.... the "normal" people just wanna read bad stuff about the celeb, like they think they`re better or they are soooo famous, that they have to hide, but in fact they`re not as u can see here.

Chrisonabike just writes here like everyone and he is also bored sometimes
he is just normal as we are.....just a loooot more rich, yeah

But if u know that this is a celeb u think, oh wow he is so famous and just got the same interests like us.... he also use toiletpaper....

now back to the scarf, @chris, could u borow it to me..... the color fits with my shirt perfectly

so people in da house, be cool and fresh and just chillax

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealMckoy
Think its always useful for those who have celebrity to lend their weight to raising awareness / interest in different subject matters .... many films such Close Encounters of a Third Kind, War of The Worlds, Taken, The Forgotten (very strange film but good all the same) and all of the other various science fiction films have done a lot to bring the issue of extraterrestrial life to the forefront of people's minds ... fame /celebrity /movie-making is a good thing if it can be productive whether it be a RW radio documentary or a Steven Spielberg film!

Interesting actually, Taken is just being re shown again here where I live, and I am watching it all over again. Question, was Stephen Spielburg questioned about his beliefs after he made this ? Does anyone think he believes because he made this or do you think it is because it's considered to be a "hot topic" ?[

Spielberg has lived in Arizona when he was a child and he has been watching the stars since then and has always been interested in ufology and astronomy ever since.
Many of his movies show autobiographical scenes, eg. ET plays in a house which looks like the one of his parents, same with Poltergeist and the horror scenes.
So yes - I think he is a believer .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealMckoy

Spielberg has lived in Arizona when he was a child and he has been watching the stars since then and has always been interested in ufology and astronomy ever since.
Many of his movies show autobiographical scenes, eg. ET plays in a house which looks like the one of his parents, same with Poltergeist and the horror scenes.
So yes - I think he is a believer .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this might be interesting:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
check this out

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jonslostgolfer

thanks for the link jonslostgolfer...it is very interesting..i'm already reading...
...i'll give my feedback to this article if im finished
and...sorry for the one-liner..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

chrisonabike,
why are you trying to justify your actions?.. you dont have to... you will never please ppl that hate you...no matter what you do... they will keep slandering you.. just to get under your skin...the only way is to rise above and to not pay any attention...im not in your shoes.. but i have a hafty bunch of my own haters/frienemies.. they used to hurt me by doing that.. now i've gown a thicker skin

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

chrisonabike,
why are you trying to justify your actions?.. you dont have to... you will never please ppl that hate you...no matter what you do... they will keep slandering you.. just to get under your skin...the only way is to rise above and to not pay any attention...im not in your shoes.. but i have a hafty bunch of my own haters/frienemies.. they used to hurt me by doing that.. now i've gown a thicker skin

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am sorry that the discourse once more coop degenerating in some comments
.This was really my fear.It often happens this way!!!

P.S. Do you excuse my inopportune question, where can I find a topic with the images of the circles in the wheat?

[edit on 27-7-2008 by taiji-x-]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by taiji-x-

You might try here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These circles are called crop circles and you can find more about them by filling in the blank in "search" - there are tons of threads about them.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by darlin]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae
[more

If only there where more smart well adjusted young people like you on this forum we would be well on our way . Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated by me anyway . Robbie's a smart boy Lass ,he knows far more than he lets on . No disrespect to you rob , we really appreciate you lending your weight in here .
Cheers to you both.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Darlin....you called me young!! I love you! What a sweetie...*blush* I'm quite likely to be old enough to be your mother, if you're 30 or less...and thank you for the vote of confidence. Very much appreciated.

Acutally, I'm sure Rob knows much more than he's told us, and I have a feeling he will be experiencing much more in the future....I hope that the chooses to share with us here.

Cait

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Have to disagree with you on benevolent races not intervening there mate .
Trust me when I tell you . If we did had not been intervening alll this time you would be in a living hell beyond your imagination already .
We are busting our chops trying to keep this planet on an even keel long enough to make disclosure a productive outcome . But we have to respect poor choices by greedy humans which makes our job that much harder.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

How old do you think I am Lassie ? I'm a dinosaur compared to you unless there's something your not telling me gorgeous . Looks can be so deceptive cant they ? Still there's no hiding a real face and a warm smile regardeless of 'age'.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Why are you talking like you're one of them? I don't understand. This thread suddenly got really strange.

Cait

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

One of them ? I really am sorry ,did you think I was turning on you or being nasty ? no ,not at all . On paper I am in my fourties but the truth is a little more complicated than that .
Please dont take offence though , that was never my intention .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by kshaund

Have to disagree with you on benevolent races not intervening there mate .
Trust me when I tell you . If we did had not been intervening alll this time you would be in a living hell beyond your imagination already .
We are busting our chops trying to keep this planet on an even keel long enough to make disclosure a productive outcome . But we have to respect poor choices by greedy humans which makes our job that much harder.

We???

I can only presume you're speaking in terms of 'some' humans knowing about 'benevolent' races that without their interference we would be in a living hell beyond your imagination already?
Gotta ask you to elaborate on that statement, please. - And for clarification, I've heard of good races hanging around here and there - what I have not heard of (remotely substantiated) is they are stopping anything from happening to us - at best stopping us from doing anything to us. The malevolent races, who claim this (and us) as 'theirs' care not who observes as long as they don't intervene and get in their way of whatever it is they want, whenever it is they want it. I don't believe we have free will, only the illusion of it compliments of 'them'.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join