It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So are you guys trying to say there is a reason we are all tired? Like some sort of ultimate plan?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
I know whats going on! The gvt is making us all tired so they can take over! Coffee will soon be banned, and caffeine pills too, better stock up people!!

Im sure your right ! But i am a very heavy coffee drinker and i don not think that would help ,what there putting in the water ,air ,and thus food is very potent and don't forget you have no control of whats put in products you buy ! Just y 2 cents worth.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
So are you guys trying to say there is a reason we are all tired? Like some sort of ultimate plan?

Let me ask you a question , do you think its something normal ? There are posts from all over , certainly there is something behind this , if not would someone out there please explain this?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

Try and (re)read my first post on this thread, I gave a composite framework that could help the phenomenon.

The gist of my position is that it is a mix of malice, ie elitist control of populations, mixed in with incompetance, ie, our locust type socioeconomic structures and lack of foresight, that throws us into pathogenic circumstance. I don't believe people will find a simple one answer fits all situation here, but that there is a logical and understandable dynamic along these lines.

But the human body is strong, and the human spirit is stronger, so never fear.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I posted the 7 Tips To Eliminating Tiredness in the following thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Two words:
WAR FATIGUE

It's exhausting waking every morning to bad news, stupid leadership decisions and killing. There doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. That, psychologically leaves me tired and lethargic.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Everyone is tired where in living atm in england, money, food, fuel,

all my family is currently just had enough, i feel like not going to work any more because you feel like you are working for nothing!!

No gain just goes back into the goverments hands, we could not even go on holiday this year cause we could not save up enough and we getting rdy for more prices to go up,

strange enough these past 2 weeks me and my wife could not be bothered to get up at our normal time 7.00 am the first time in 7 years we been together.

some times i just wish all these big fat kats in high places would die or get sacked and start all over again i rly do and readin the news papers makes me even worse

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow, I haven't been on ATS for some months now, but....this is crazy! I have been experiencing abnormal fatigue and the blues for the past week or so. My sleep habits have been poor....napping during the day without really sleeping though, and waking several times at night and having trouble getting back to sleep. I have not altered my routine or eating habits. I workout at a club 3 days a week doing pilates and aerobics ( from 7 am to 11 am) I eat organic (from Whole Foods Market) no red meat and lots of vegs, fruit and good alkaline water. In fact I am in the best health I have been in for years. However, this thread really struck me...since it includes posts from all over the world. Perhaps this is a more sinister clandestine thing. Even "spiritual" if you will

How else could one explain the fact that it is happening simultaneously in different parts of the globe and at this particular time? I live in the central valley of California. The heat is a factor of course, and I see "chemtrails" many days of the month. I sometimes think that a good 3 day fast would help...but you know how that goes. Procrastination!!

Well, I am going to keep an close eye on this thread in case someone has an epiphany or finds a "cure" for what ails most of us.

~Paula

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hahaha, some kind of plan as to why alot of us are tired?

haha firstly, not everyone is tired..

i spotted this thread because i am, i get in from work and crash out, fall asleep and wake up for bed time. ha.
what do i put it down to? lack of exercise and modern day diet!, simple... not some ULTIMATE government plan. grow up. close!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Now this may only be my opinion but, over the last few years the phenomenon known as chemtrails has come up alot more. Even newcasts have done reports showing high levels of barium in chemtrail locations. Maby its being purposely done?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If you have the stomach for it this video is definitely worth watching.

Sure makes ya feel tired.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Nothing so sensationalized. But ErgoProxy is amazing.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think some ideas on here are crazy. Harpp or whatever it's called is not causing it. it may in the future but it's not that powerful or atleast their is not much proof of how powerful it is.

I really think you should look at my posts. I think it's our food. you need to eat organic foods. The pesticides is in our fruit markets. they sell every food item in america and many other countries that have pesticides in them it's grown in them since they spray them every year with lots of pesticides this is the cause of us getting tired we are slowly dieing becuase the pesticides are killing us slowly in a nano scale.

we are getting weak by the minute. I myself onetime slep for a whole day it was a sat.

I am just saying you need to take a look at my links I provided in my earlier posts.

Organic Foods

more info on pesticides and why it's good to eat organic.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I suspect chemtrails and morgellons, One of the overwhelming symtom is fatigue, even exhaustion.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Maybe it is too much information, the internet, television, phones, etc.

I hardly ever sleep and I am always tired. However for me that is totally normal.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I dont know but ive been training for a 14K race and i feel AWESOME!! I get good sleep, eat right, exercise and i live a fulfilling life. I have no reason to be "tired". I feel great.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jesussaves

chemtrails and morgellons??? what is that?? chemtrails from airplanes??

I do bealive it's our food. My dad grown raseberries in our back yard. I had some from the store and then I ate some from our backyard and our backyard we grow it organicly and it tasted way better then the ones from the store. The store ones were more tartish.

I really do think it's what we eat that is doing this. It might be chemtrails.

but I really think it's the pesticides we use on our crops.

that's all I got to say.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is a little info song about chemtrails and morgellons.by Dave Vonkleist
Chemtrails are not contrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesussaves
I suspect chemtrails and morgellons, One of the overwhelming symtom is fatigue, even exhaustion.

Argh.. Let's consider the most complicated theoretical scenario and suspect it is making us tired. Remember.. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.. And let's also remember that there is no solid evidence whatsoever that chemtrails are real.. AT ALL. Contrails are not chemtrails....despite what some ignorant people think. Ted Tweitmeyer (from Rense.com) recently posted a "smoking-gun" article on chemtrails with aircraft photos of a supposed chemtrail-spewing jet taxiiing down a runway.. This ended up being a refueling aircraft and the pods that Ted T claimed held and dispersed the chemicals were actually simple refueling pods used by the militaries of multiple nations (this is public information by the way, and only took me 2 minutes to figure it out). Zaphod had reached the same conclusion as me in that thread and if anyone is dead on about aircraft it is that guy (congrats to Zaph on his new subject matter expert status).

After realizing he made himself look like [profane word here], Ted Tweitmeyer quickly removed all of this content from the internet.. But only after getting himself all worked up about contrails, conspiracy, government involvement, and generally spouting random conjecture that had nothing to do with the supposed "evidence"..

Anyway, What we eat, drink, breathe, and subject ourselves environmentally from day to day is probably the cause for this fatigued feeling because, statistically, what we ingest is one of the most likely causes. Not to mention the mass-proliferation of medication and big-pharma within modern society. And I know plenty of people who don't get the kind of sleep they should be getting (/me raises hand)...

My point is that there are many very simple explanations for people feeling like run-down turd waffles.. It happens to me all the time.. And alot of other people I see on, nearly, a daily basis..

-ChriS

[edit on 19-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hrmmm, I only know about this thread because I was just listening to ats mix, but yea..... Ive been feeling realy tired lately. Same with all my co-workers - I work In IT btw.

Its only been in this week though. After getting home Ive been really tired, but I dont know if thats because I dont usualy work on week days.

-fm

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join