It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The argument of yours is pretty weak at best for chemtrails. You are right that it is very hard to calculate where a chemical will go while it is mid flight but have you ever thought that these chemicals mix with clouds and the clouds are vapor which falls to the ground as rain water. The rain water goes everywhere and thus it makes us sick.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I got flag 100!

I'm from New Zealand and haven't noticed any changes over here.

IMO the inbredelite have been poisoning the populace since the 40's.
Fluoridated water and aspartame are a two of the main culprits, but there is many more. Rumsfeld and his monsanto monopoly have got dodgy written all over them. Some rich person needs to hire some hard core mercenaries to take out these evil bastards so things can be halted and restructured.

Hope this tiredness thing isn't too serious, best of luck amigos.

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
io, i think its either the water

or chemtrails. If this is man made. If its a natural occurance, maybe its
a weather phenomenon? gravitation?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My husband NEVER sits still. He is a workaholic, goes and goes like the energizer bunny! Even when there is downtime, nope, has to find something to do, otherwise he paces the house. Over the last few weeks, he is tired. No particular reason. He's not sick. He is just tired. Not like him AT ALL. I am tired, but I'm always tired. I think we are all tired of this world. The craziness, the economy, the wars, the dishonesty, lack of love, finances, technology, stress from it all, etc etc etc. We are all getting depressed with the direction our world in heading. Depression causes people to be tired. I think that is why we all want something spectacular to happen like a UFO mass landing or something to rejuvinate us and get us going again, something exciting and new to pull us out.
Thats just my thoughts about all this tiredness.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Note: When I say "unnatural" colors and shapes, I mean shapes and colors which do not typically appear in the environment they are displayed in according to human habit for the last few centuries.

I have always held a theory on this subject. I have said that we humans are addictied to "Crack" condensation of everything.

We take music and amplify the bass and trebiles into our ipods in unnatural (I can't even write well today i'm so "Logey") Unnatural levels. Those basses drive into our sub-programming and illicit fears and flight responses that we then ignore. The unheard booming bass is supposed to warn us that a buffalo is thundering towards us and we must flee, but we rob our programming of appropriate response.

We take nature's "sweets" in thier natural state an process plants into refined Sugar. The we inject our bodies with "Crack Sugars" in numerous ways and then require our bodies to respond as if we hadn't.

We go to movies and see a bazzillion teeming aliens on a huge screen and our poor brains try to track and identify each one. This kind of high-def CG imagery could not happen in the real world) (Lord of the rings wars, star wars CG) Unless you're staring at an ant hill (body knows there's no threat) we were not programmed to see and ingest this massive onslought of danger. If it even could happen in real life. In the real world our minds and vision would only allow enough in to process at once, and depth of field the rest out. Not so on the HD theater screen.

Colors, Music, Entertainment, Food, has all been refined into "Crack" versions that we ingest ad nauseum.

How could we hope to not be buried under the processing fatigue physically and mentally of it all.

Edited for Typos

[edit on 17-7-2008 by jaywoo]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

well it's a really good point to make - and a couple of web sites citing their "evidence" does not research make

it is way too easy to come to conclusions based on just that

and as it was pointed out to me - what do I know about barium?

but - if you look at the situation differently, over a period of time

then factor in things that haven't been considered yet -

other places/ways that immune suppressing agents of any kind may be just slipped into our environment - in a subtle but consistent way

not just chem trails

OK - if the chem trail phenomenon actually even exists
but as more of a concerted effort on many different levels - this really makes me wonder

I'm not good at conspiracy theory - it's not usually the first place my thoughts go

but in the face of a real pandemic, in a world that is physically connected in a way that it never has been before - with the numbers we're talking about - and what it would actually mean to this planet if it really happened - seriously - if I were a government considering how to react to a situation like that - I might grasp at straws and try something outlandish in the hopes of forestalling or minimizing the inevitable

but - even if it's pure BS - we're still left with this social phenomena - this weariness

it's either something natural or circumstantial - the byproduct of something man made that's having unintended consequences - or part of an actual plan

interesting regardless

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its more than likely that your consuming way too many carbs and simple sugars.
i was like this until i started cutting out the carbs and sugars and started relying on protein and good fats for energy.
I'm fine now.

I think we forget that certain foods act give drug like reactions to our bodys. We forget that eating junk food raises our insulin levels through the roof.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well firstly id like to start by saying I'm not a doctor or dietitian or anything like that, but maybe you guys should try eating LESS Supermarket meats and pre formed meats like burgers, better still cut out ALL the un-natural food sources like candy bars etc, plus cutting out smoking is an excellent thing to do to boost your immune system as we all know,
i am feeling unnecessarily tired also and its been going on over the past month or so, iv been doing the same routines for years and i cant remember feeling tired in this way, and the more i try to push on with my day to day living i get more tired, who knows it could just be I'm getting a bug or something even though the doctor cant see anything wrong with me.

As some people are suggesting maybe its something more sinister, well even if it was - society is so muddled these days and theres so many conspiracy theory's going around that whatever sinister goings on there may be it will certainly be explained away as such, oh and not to mention there IS an explanation for everything according to the governments of the world, so no matter what ANYONE says it WILL meet with the usual discredit, unless of course it would be a benefit to the government.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"Nobody told me there'd be days like this; strange days indeed"...cuz
"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink. I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink"....please
don't wake me..."I'm only sleeping"!...Jet fuel melts steel...The single bullet theory...WMDs in Iraq...Wake up!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As odd as this may sound, where I live, from coworkers to friends to neighbors people have been complaining for tiredness and excess of sweat. And I don't understand why or how so many people are getting effected here.

Edit, and it's not the heat. Most friends and others have said to have a sense of anxiety that they've never had before.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have been tired for the last three and a halve years. The reason being Lyme disease. Was bitten by one at the introduction survival camp of my university and since then I have been suffering extreme fatigue that disabled me from clubbing or going to university for more than 2 hours a day.

Since halve a year I have been under treatment and lived for three months in a foreign country doing clubbing and the regular student stuff again!

Simultaneously, I stopped drinking tap water as I simply believe, and with me many others, that tap water contains all kind of nastinesses that I don't want to harm my health any further.

Although claimed to be discovered in the late 19th century, the first major outbreak appeared in the 70s in Lyme, US.

Why there?:

Source

That the United States government engaged in dangerous biological research during World War II will come as no surprise to Americans jaded by revelations of secret medical experiments and radiation exposures. But that the accident-plagued facility where it happened--and continues to happen--is just off the coast of Long Island may alarm many readers of Michael Christopher Carroll's Lab 257. Carroll, an attorney by trade, gamely takes on complex microbiology and shady government record-keeping in telling the story of Plum Island, home of the Animal Disease Center--no place for a casual picnic. The lab, initially set up by the Army to research ways of destroying Soviet farm animals (and to keep them from destroying ours), has often dealt with bacteria and viruses that can be passed from animals to humans. Carroll draws compelling causal links between Plum Island and the introduction of Lyme disease, West Nile virus, and duck enteritis, all non-native germs that wreaked sudden havoc in North America, and all germs that Plum Island scientists were allegedly working with. With hurricanes and terrorists on his mind, Carroll asks readers to imagine a scenario in which the Plum Island lab might release pathogens into the most densely populated area in the country. He ends the book with two chilling questions. First, does the United States need a research facility that investigates animal pathogens with potential for human transmission? Second, considering that Plum Island never had a particularly good safety record, is it the right place for such a facility? Lab 257, while occasionally veering into unsupported speculation, introduces key questions to the debate on biological security in the 21st century. --Therese Littleton

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The same thing happened on 9/11/01.

I believe the HAARP systems that have been installed on all 12 nodal points of the earth and are likely backed-up by satellites in stationary orbit have been ramped up to create a state of confusion and disorientation.

This technology has been in place for quite some time and no doubt, as a result of the massive awakening of the population to the sinister plans of the New World Order, has compelled them to use this technology to maintain their control over the restless and pissed-off masses.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elron
I believe that the most obvious sign of end of days (and this will still be a long time before the actual end) will be all the Christians disappearing

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Elron]

Rapture was made up by a fictional author in the 1800's go do the research. Your pastors have been mis-lead.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
Its more than likely that your consuming way too many carbs and simple sugars.

over the last six months i've eaten better than i ever have in my life. i cook most of my own meals. no, i don't think diet has anything directly to do with my own situation. unless suddenly eating better can shock the body just as much as eating badly?

i *was* recently sick with respiratory ailment and took antibiotics. this would have been about 3 months ago.

i seem to remember about 6 months ago some friends here in NYC who were big coke fiends, coming down with some respiratory problems, blaming it on # in the coke. i don't do it myself, but i see this danger as part of the risks of taking it.

it would be nice to collect data from people experiencing it (job, time indoors, living situation, diet, etc), but of course that'd be too much to ask people acutely aware of privacy concerns.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sammysearcher

I believe the HAARP systems that have been installed on all 12 nodal points of the earth and are likely backed-up by satellites in stationary orbit have been ramped up to create a state of confusion and disorientation.

This technology has been in place for quite some time and no doubt, as a result of the massive awakening of the population to the sinister plans of the New World Order, has compelled them to use this technology to maintain their control over the restless and pissed-off masses.

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I have been thinking.
Is there evidence for multiple HAARP arrays? I thought there was just 1.
And if this was the case, could we detect it somehow?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is a guy, John Watson who has posted ISS size space assets that he captured on his backyard telescope on the Jeff Rense sight. I think these secret supersized space machines must be involved.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's the result of perceived failure. We have been conditioned to look towards retirement as the new American dream. Sadly, with all the attention on stock values and other rerirement envestments, we are watching our golden-years tarnish. Not to mention that every day we see our income buy less in real goods, yet we are called on to work longer hours, and try to compete with nearly free imports. This is a psychological problem. I don't see an easy way to restore the level of energy we used to have. Simply stated, life has become a chore. Most of the people I work around are just counting the years until they can retire. Nobody really wants to do anything of substance. They are just waiting for the day when they can do nothing if they want to. Can we snap out of this malaise on our own? If we can't we might as well start learning another language so we can speak to the occupying forces.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Convex

another explanation would be that we are all experiencing higher frequencies. which would explain the fatique.
we're on the cusp of 2012

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My brother an I have both been feeling drained for no apparent reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I got Lyme back in my high school days. What people don't know, is that it is a permanent condition. Once you have, you always will. The symptoms can be treated to the point that you think it's gone, but it can return at any time. Probably in more a "boiling frog" fashion, where you wake up one day drooling and forgetting who your spouse is, like happened to my BHS professor in college.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join