It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Dont have time to read all posts but a thought just ocurred to me - i have been feeling a lot tired since going wireless and using a mobile more often - everyday now where as i used to use about once a week at most. i wonder if there is a connection - there was an article about neurosurgeons are trying not to use mobiles because of the effect they have on your brain - will try and find link - i think it was on 'FAS' site.

edit for typo's

[edit on 19-7-2008 by johnb]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Mobile phone technology keeps getting stronger and stronger and now whole cities are being covered in wireless networks. I can feel the energy going through my body. It hurts and makes me totally exhausted, depleted and sick. I personally think that there are some people who are deliberately trying to make us weak and tired so that we don't have the energy to stand up for ourselves and our rights.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
isnt tiredness just a part of growing old and growing up. Hardwork and responsibilities. im sure people are no more tired than those of 100 years ago and if they are its probably because they sit infront of tv's or on the internet all day not being as active makes you lethargic and over time you tire more easily. I have an active job and im more tired before work than after it, after work im buzzing. find an activity and give your body reason to feel tired and mentally you will probably never be more awake.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It would be interesting to hear or read any related topics such as changes in the earths poles and other animal feeding habits etc.

There was mention about the sun being in a quiet stage. This makes me wonder about any connection to the sun as if it's doing some type of energy backdraft and sucking energies from the surrounding planets.

Some mention we have an electric sun?

Are black holes and wormholes connected to the sun just as surrounding plants in it's gravity?

What about the bermuda triangles and other similar phenomena? Pole shift and jet lag?

I've noticed changes to my health that suggest an illness such as cancer along with others in my family. Some complain of heartburn and were treated as if having a resistant bacterial infection.

The current salmonella scare they can't pin down in the US seems related.

But, there isn't any other countries reporting that.

Anyone notice any positive changes such as feeling better or normal again?

I've been changing my diet a few times and it seems as if my taste for food has also been effected. There seems to be a relation to body PH and blood pressure.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Sweden here!

A lot of people and co-workers around me are overly tired and got headaches.

All of them are eating healthy, doing exercise and are not eating fast food!

Good economy and most of them have a good life!

-No chemtrails in Sweden!

-No added flouride in the tap water - very clean and tasty water!

-No genetically manipulated food yet here in Sweden!

I have many things to do! but I don't have the energy to get started!

I just wanna sit on my a$$ doing nothing, even if the summer are soon over and all of us usually are busy as bees on our vacation.

This year no one is up for doing something fun! - all friends and family are overly lazy

Maybe it is this HAARP thingy - they have one in the north of Norway - next to us!

Its just because its vacation times. People relax and feel how tired they are from working a full year without a break. And we do have genetically modified food in Sweden as well, all over the place. The other things you say are true though.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yes some of us (my two neighbors, me, my husband, youngest son, the dog and three of my coworkers that will admit it, everyone's sort of droopier here in the midwest compared to "normal".

I keep feeling something is up, I just can't put my finger on what that something is yet. It's like the calm before a storm.

Have been reading "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbott and while this is dated material, much of it is a real eye opener about our collective mind as a species.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I too have been feeling run down more over the last few years. I would like to think it is my poor health, i'm overweight and smoke alot, but its not that. I'm run down mentaly. The simple act of making myself care about anything exhaust me. I guess it all comes down to apathy. I'm fed up of a world where the ruling class has convienced most people that we have it so good yet every one knows its not and yet they still want to belive what we are told to belive. Its pointless.....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Zepherian - One of the best post, very asute reasoning. I think you're right in many respects.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hello paisano!

Ahh! I see! yeah! I agree it have to be some vaction sickness but!... last year was different among my friends and family, too many activities and fun things happened during the vacation - this year it's really dead and bad!

Sorry! I didn't knew we got GMO food spread out here already!

I know there has been talks about it for a long time in EU, but didn't realize it had hit us already! Can you please give some examples of what to watch out for? (livsmedel)

I know there is some cheap soya brand and rice and raps! but beside these?

Best regards from a sunny Melbystrand!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Fluoridated water + irradiated genetically modified food + increasingly oppressive governments + HFCS + economic difficulty + philosophical emptiness + overactive lifestyles + the list goes on and on... I don't think it can be pinpointed down to any cause except that we are #ing stupid and have let our systems grow up around us to the point that they are much larger than any person and require a community revolution to upturn, but we are expecting that from the same people who have grown up constantly living as children under these systems. We're #ed and we did it to ourselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What if the CO2 count in the atmosphere is crowding out the breathable oxygen? Remember how the dinosaurs went extinct -- a meteor struck the Earth and burned off the oxygen in the air, reducing the percentage of oxygen from 25% of Earth's atmosphere to only 20% (which it is now). Perhaps pollution and CO2 emissions have displaced the oxygen in our air reducing it down to 19% (or even 19.5%). The effect could be worse in the summer, which might be why you feel this way now.

If "everybody" truly is having fatigue problems, the Summer Olympic will be a good barometer. If you hear atheletes saying something similar and getting poor scores across the board, the something's definately up.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I find it is a combination of tired and disinterested. Not truly unmotivated just not the same level of interest as in previous years. Wrung out tired, eyes burn tired, drained physically/mentally/emotionally tired
Chemtrails, barometric pressure, the singularity don't know what to blame.
I get more than enough sleep. I eat right. I seem to get enough exercise, my heart rate is slow and my breathing relaxed.
I'm just tired, wrung out tired, and disinterested.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
One question for you; do you ever consume High Fructose Corn Syrup? That is the reason for the fattening of America, due to the switching by industry from sugar use, to HFCS from China. Much cheaper, but also a poison, imo. If you do not drink softdrinks or eat canned food, you may not be eating it at all. I have never heard that it causes fatigue, but that is a logical deduction. The body will not digest it, and simply stores it as fat. The whole industrialized world has had this major diet change, unbeknownst to them. A diet change may cause the fatigue.
;D

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread zeph. From my own experience I too have been feeling overly tired and at times emotionally numb. I also have some physical symptoms that started with an ache in my left knee and has been added too with a muscle type ache in my right shoulder, the doc cant find anything wrong and puts it down to age. Its a struggle fighting your own apathy all the time but thats what I feel Im doing.

In my opinion I believe we are all being slowly drugged or poisoned to the degree that we are losing our emotions, our will and our physical well-being. I dont think its food and lean more towards something environmental or even atmospheric. This prognosis fits well with the changing cloud/sky patterns and light we are experiencing at the moment. A question for everyone? when was the last time you were truly excited about anything or had a fit of laughing/giggles?...as i said we are being numbed down in some way, call it the weapon of boredom.

I would go as far as to say the only real emotion I feel nowadays is real anger, for no apparent reason !

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not sure about anyone else, but yesterday I realized that I just missed a week of my life. I was trying to recall something with my gf yesterday and it turned out it happened last friday. I cant remember what I did all week, except for talking to my boss on monday and staying home on thursday. The rest of the days seem to be lost.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
amsterdam here, everybody tired

I 've been having this problem too and trying to fight it
but getting more and more convinced it's not just me
(or everybody) getting old

its cloudier than it used to be

thanx for the interesting thread, I liked reading it

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

for the last few months, all i've wanted to do is sleep. i generally get up around 6 or 7 to take my wife to her train. then i come back home and go back to sleep until whenever i wake up again. if i don't work, then i may sleep on and off until 4 or 5 in the afternoon, at which point it's time to pick her up. and then i get the inevitable, "did you work today? what did you do?"
then i usually say, "no, i didn't." then i tell her i did nothing, or make up something. she thinks i'm depressed, and i probably am, but that's because i can't find a job. and since i can't find a job, i have no money. and because of that, i don't eat enough. and i don't have energy. so i sleep.
but i've never been a high energy person, even when i had money and was working. maybe it has something to do with dreams, and that in dreams, it doesn't take effort to do amazing things. unlike "real life". and in dreams, you can do things that you can't do in real life, like sleep with exes or other women in your life.
but i can agree that a response i get when i ask someone how they are is "tired". it's because we've been suckered into working so much for so little
in return.
-eric t.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join