It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not sure if this answer has been posted yet, but I think that most of our problems with fatigue come from a deadly diet. Even if you think you are eating healthy, the fact is that even our fresh produce has lost something in the neighborhood of seventy percent of its nutritional value in recent decades.

See my "Let Them Eat Cake!" thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Westerners, and Americans in particular, are being slowly and deliberately starved to death. Obesity is actually the prime symptom of the epidemic. Yes, fat people are starving to death due to lack of nutrition.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Chemtrails, they keep flushing down on us, population control maybe? Water having too much floride in it, as my local paper put it. Maybe the new world order is round the corner with the mass extinction project I call it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sounds like what went thru the USA about 20 years ago, was dubbed the Yuppie Flu. I know a lady who actually became qualified for full SS disability and is still drawing it, because she claimed she had this flu, though there are no medical tests that can confirm it. You would never ever be able to get on SS for something like that these days. She is in better health and physical shape than most people, walks a lot. She is another govt scammer but sorry that is off-topic. I dunno, I've been tired for about 25 years now so it's a way of life with me, thought everyone was like that!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The past fornight i have been tired.
Yesterday i had 12 hours sleep i got up for a few hours then went back to sleep.
I have noticed my flat mates have been tired also.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sweden here!

A lot of people and co-workers around me are overly tired and got headaches.

All of them are eating healthy, doing exercise and are not eating fast food!

Good economy and most of them have a good life!

-No chemtrails in Sweden!

-No added flouride in the tap water - very clean and tasty water!

-No genetically manipulated food yet here in Sweden!

I have many things to do! but I don't have the energy to get started!

I just wanna sit on my a$$ doing nothing, even if the summer are soon over and all of us usually are busy as bees on our vacation.

This year no one is up for doing something fun! - all friends and family are overly lazy

Maybe it is this HAARP thingy - they have one in the north of Norway - next to us!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok.

I am telling you guys to do research on your food.

It's your food. The companies use too much pesticides then the safe limit.

the pesticides gets cooked into the food. What I mean by cooked I mean that when the fruit and veg are being grown they get hosed down with pesticides. When those plants grow they also soak in the pesticides. Even if you do wash the fruit before you eat still the pesticides would still be on the fruit ect .

if you think I am full of it. Then test what I say. Go out and try to find legit organic food you will be able to taste the difference.

to back somewhat this up. India found high levels of pesticides from coca cola products.

here is the link.

India FInds Pesticides in coca cola.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Well, I have chronic lyme disease and also morgellon's disease and the fatigue is life altering. I know people who have morgellons and refuse to believe or consider it. I feel morgellons and morgellons/lyme is the real epidemic that should be worried about, rather than bird flu and all the rest.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I find same thing has happened to me .I thought it was just me and my household, but I guess not..I sleep more in the day..and am more awake after evening ..I don't want to be in this habit...but my body won't change nor will the way I feel trying to conquer this tiredness..so I go along with my body and nap at any hour and stay up way too late now..I thought my biological clock was a night owl, but I don't know about that now after reading this website..
I think TV being on all night makes it worse......
Stephanie

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am just saying I think it's the food we are eating. We don't get nutrician or much energy from our food becuase of pesticides.

Their has been studies on food in America and many other places. Orgainic foods are the best but their pricey.

The article I provided shows that India scientist found in coca cola and pepis products had high levels of pesticides chemicals.

these pesticides causes people to be lazy and sleepy and fat due to it's slowly damaging your body at a very very slow rate like in nanos scale.

So it's the chemicals in drinks and foods.

I don't know about AARP maybe that might be the cause.

Over here I live in the U.S.A and everyone here is lazy tired very tried. Truck drivers lately had alot of bad accidents because they fell asleep on the wheel.

I am just saying you should study up on organic foods .

I am tired and I have the same problems that many of you have. I feel lazy and tired. One time I sleeped for a whole day it was the weekend.

I usally in the summer sould go out and play some roller hockey with my friends but now since time dosen't permit me. I am currently starting a busines while going to college I have 2 classes that are online the the professors don't even help at all.

They make us buy a book and matericals reqired and then give us the times each hw/projects are due.

so I really feel like their isn't enought time to do many things.

I have read many articles even reasearch papers that explains the levels of pesticides that are used in American farms.

The amount they use is higher then the safety standards.

I really do thinks it's the food that is the problem.

really read about organic foods on websites that you can find on google.

Just watch out buying organic stuff because their is alot of products that say their organic but in reality it's not.

Organic foods mean no pesticides used on the food not even gennitic engineered foods.

About Organic Foods.

some more Info on why go organic...

Below is from the first link I provided. Look at the problems pesticides causes.

Pesticides and farmers:
There have been many studies on the health effects of pesticide exposure to those who work on farms.[17] Even when pesticides are used correctly, they still end up in the air and bodies of farm workers. Through these studies, organophosphate pesticides have become associated with acute health problems such as abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, as well as skin and eye problems.[18] In addition, there have been many other studies that have found pesticide exposure is associated with more severe health problems such as respiratory problems, memory disorders, dermatologic conditions,[19][20] cancer,[21] depression, neurologic deficits,[22][23] miscarriages, and birth defects.[24] Summaries of peer-reviewed research have examined the link between pesticide exposure and neurological outcomes and cancer in organophosphate-exposed workers.[25][26]

Imported fruits and vegetables from South America are more likely to contain high level of pesticides,[27] even pesticides banned for use in the United States.[28] Migratory birds, such as Swainson’s hawks, have wintering grounds in Argentina where thousands of them were found dead from monocrotophos insecticide poisoning.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Chemtrail spraying/ H.a.r.p?

look it up

nevermind, someone mentioned already...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Unplugged]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

umm....unhealthy lifestyle choices, too much salt, sugar and fat in daily diet, not enough exercise

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I was feeling very tired and my doctor had me checked for Epstein Barr (Mono). While I was getting my blood drawn, the lab tech told me that this past Thanksgiving, there was an epidemic of Mono in our are (mid-ohio valley) and the public was never told. My test came back positive for Mono. I am 53 and I have NEVER had Mono.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

yes i got suddenly tired 2006 still trying to fight it

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am feeling alot tired latley have been over a few month this year as well as my partner and other members of the family. Seem to be a wake at night more and alot more tired in the day, as if everything is a dream.

Some what as if looking at somthing is blured.

anyone getting that?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been noticing I've been tired for a quite a while myself, sort of unexpectedly.

Apparently while mom and dad dropped by they noticed I have some pretty hefty sleep apnea symptoms. I'm a bigger guy, so I guess I'm prone to that stuff.

I live alone, and I never would have thought that had someone else not been here. Perhaps our "unhealthy"/"obese" American lifestyle is fostering more cases of things like sleep apnea.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been noticing I've been tired for a quite a while myself, sort of unexpectedly.

Apparently while mom and dad dropped by they noticed I have some pretty hefty sleep apnea symptoms. I'm a bigger guy, so I guess I'm prone to that stuff.

I live alone, and I never would have thought that had someone else not been here. Perhaps our "unhealthy"/"obese" American lifestyle is fostering more cases of things like sleep apnea.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I do get that sometimes where my vision gets blurred at times but usally that happenes to me at night even if I am driving so I scares me when I am trying hoping to not get in an accident.

I really think it's our food that has alot to do with this.

did you read the links I gave a couple posts above?

Really you should read about pesticides. We intake these every time we eat vegis or fruits anything grown in farms and also manufactored foods.

Like pepsi, pop, energy drinks they have pesticides in them to kill fungus and bateria and also any insects.

What do you think about this?? This is why some people are changin to buying organic food.

My dad one time went to a amash market farm ect and bought chicken. It was expensive and when we ate it . I never tasted a chicken so good.

After I ate it my stomach felt full but not like a hard full. If I ate mickdonalds I would after feel sleepy and also my stomach would feel like a rock heavy and a painful fullness.

I am just saying to at least try and find a farm in your area that sells stuff that is organic. Try it out , you will feel the difference.

I don't think harrp plays much of a role in this sickness but I do think it does have some impact.

Do you think I am right about the food???

if you really look at the history of farming in the U.S and the history of mickdonalds. You can figure out when all these problems started.

I remeber mickdonalds changing their processing of the meat and chicken.
They now add alot of chemicals that makes you hungery even if your full.
This chemical damanged us in many small ways.

I heard that pesticides used on crops they contribute to people being fat, tired, lazy, ill, sick, immune system lowers, digestive problems.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am in Montreal ,Quebec ,Canada and everyone i know is in the same state (Tired) ! Personally i only sleep about 4 hours a day and this for years and all of a sudden im dropping off almost like fainting while im on the computer or sitting in a chair etc. the weirdest thing i ever experienced ! And for those of of you who might think i am sick , i am not and i do not drink or take drugs etc. and i am not the only one to experience this around me ! A very strange thing !

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know whats going on! The gvt is making us all tired so they can take over! Coffee will soon be banned, and caffeine pills too, better stock up people!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
I do get that sometimes where my vision gets blurred at times but usally that happenes to me at night even if I am driving so I scares me when I am trying hoping to not get in an accident.

I really think it's our food that has alot to do with this.

did you read the links I gave a couple posts above?

Really you should read about pesticides. We intake these every time we eat vegis or fruits anything grown in farms and also manufactored foods.

Like pepsi, pop, energy drinks they have pesticides in them to kill fungus and bateria and also any insects.

What do you think about this?? This is why some people are changin to buying organic food.

My dad one time went to a amash market farm ect and bought chicken. It was expensive and when we ate it . I never tasted a chicken so good.

After I ate it my stomach felt full but not like a hard full. If I ate mickdonalds I would after feel sleepy and also my stomach would feel like a rock heavy and a painful fullness.

I am just saying to at least try and find a farm in your area that sells stuff that is organic. Try it out , you will feel the difference.

I don't think harrp plays much of a role in this sickness but I do think it does have some impact.

Do you think I am right about the food???

if you really look at the history of farming in the U.S and the history of mickdonalds. You can figure out when all these problems started.

I remeber mickdonalds changing their processing of the meat and chicken.
They now add alot of chemicals that makes you hungery even if your full.
This chemical damanged us in many small ways.

I heard that pesticides used on crops they contribute to people being fat, tired, lazy, ill, sick, immune system lowers, digestive problems.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

Curious how i missed a few pages in this thread ? Sorry for that ... Anyway i do agree that we should all change are food habits to healthy controlled foods , from locals or grown yourself if possible and another thing i think is important don't drink the tap or bottled water use distilled water !

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join