It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: vethumanbeing

KSigMason: If you have a starting date of 72 AD, then post the evidence that shows exact linkages.

I hedged and you know that because I will not be pinned down and you know why; you are not allowed this information.

Being an self-proclaimed Essene doesn't make you a Freemason. If you say you are Mason then what Lodge do you belong to? Why are you afraid to name sources and provide evidence?

Again; you are disallowed this information as are your brethren constituents.

KSigMason: You show yourself to be living proof that those who speak in absolutes are absolutely foolish.

I speak for the AUO (Absolute Unbounded Oneness) and its significant others; so this entity is in you opinion absolutely foolish?

edit on 18-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You're nothing more than a troll with outrageous claims that you can substantiate.

I've given you ample time to post your sources and you refuse. I name you liar and fraud.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You're nothing more than a troll with outrageous claims that you can substantiate.

I've given you ample time to post your sources and you refuse. I name you liar and fraud.

(Point taken!) I will eat that response (as can substantiate-prefer not to) taken as a positive gesture affirming we as Gnostics exist and continue to frustrate the ignorant as they try to understand their own reason for being. I am empathetic as to the confusion one could be feeling. It is not within my nature to respond to that which was described by you a variety of "ugly accusations"; I will apologize for you in advance.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: rajas
The SRICF is an invitational-body and the SRICF exists in the US. That phrase is used to express that it's not a group simply for those seeking another degree and the rituals don't have anything to do with the Hiramic legend used in Craft Masonry (the Lodge).

Several Northern European countries uses the [url: www.travelingtemplar.com...]Swedish Rite[/url].

I cant join the freemasonry... . I just want the rosecross books..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The RosyCross are cool.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Gnostics? Learn to be human instead of hiding as an animal behind gnosticism.. If you are an Essene, no..
You think transcendence and enlightenment is sort of new age pop culture?
It hurts every ***** day, your soul becomes so ******** twisted, and you have to live with looking yourself in the f******* mirror everyday.. Thats transcendence and enlightenment.. Pray you never see anything outside your bubble cause it will crack that universe of yours within a second..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
The RosyCross are cool.

wow, just wow....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Let's first start with posting proof that the 14 degree is a birth right which ksig first asked for.

What is the problem? If one is of Scottish Rite (by birth) is given automatically 14 degrees (I know it seems unfair) but is just what it is. No Crying Allowed.

You are making it pretty obvious you don't have any evidence which is why you are so against posting proof even though you had been asked nicely. I'm also almost positive you aren't even a Freemason.
edit on 18-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Let's first start with posting proof that the 14 degree is a birth right which ksig first asked for.

What is the problem? If one is of Scottish Rite (by birth) is given automatically 14 degrees (I know it seems unfair) but is just what it is. No Crying Allowed.

You are making it pretty obvious you don't have any evidence which is why you are so against posting proof even though you had been asked nicely. I'm also almost positive you aren't even a Freemason.

What more proof is required? Pages back have explained myself. Who are you to ask of my birth; lineage or faith/purpose in ministry? Where do your questions come from/framed? You are positive I am not a Free Mason/nor an Essene nor a Templar Knight? Where comes your information so assured in a righteousness I have never witnessed experienced before by a perfect Stranger Danger.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Gnostics? Learn to be human instead of hiding as an animal behind gnosticism.. If you are an Essene, no..
You think transcendence and enlightenment is sort of new age pop culture?
It hurts every ***** day , your soul becomes so ******** twisted, and you have to live with looking yourself in the f******* mirror everyday.. Thats transcendence and enlightenment.. Pray you never see anything outside your bubble cause it will crack that universe of yours within a second..

I need to learn more about the liturgy of Gnostics (I get it). Learn less and be more an animal; and stop being so much a human and whatever I do DO NOT BECOME MORE ENLIGHTENED. Pray my bubble does not burst as may effect yours (within whatever your idea of a second is timewise).

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

The RosyCross are cool.

wow, just wow....

You have no idea what you are missing as regards 'articles of faith'.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

What more proof is required? Pages back have explained myself. Who are you to ask of my birth; lineage or faith/purpose in ministry? Where do your questions come from/framed? You are positive I am not a Free Mason/nor an Essene nor a Templar Knight? Where comes your information so assured in a righteousness I have never witnessed experienced before by a perfect Stranger Danger.

You claiming something is true doesn't make it so and that's all the proof you have offered so far. I have already explained multiple times why I'm asking for proof and all you have to do is read a few pages back. I'm pretty sure you aren't a Freemason especially after reading your comments in another thread. Why are you so against posting actual evidence and believe people should just take your word for it because your grandfather was a 33rd degree Mason.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Knowledge has very little with what being a human is about, liturgy teaches you moral and ethics.. Following them wont make you more human just by talking about them.. Understanding a tiny fraction is much more worth than knowing the whole book inside from out.. I was taught never force your will upon another being, but that doesnt mean "freewill"..
That doesnt justify anarchy, laws are there to make sure those who dont understand has the knowledge of them..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm not "frustrated" because I can't understand my "own reason for being" nor am I confused. I'm just pointing out that you can't substantiate a single statement you have made. I flat am denying your statements because they are not true -- first hand experience in Freemasonry and research proves that.

You don't speak for me and what I said may have been "ugly" but it was the truth. You can make all sorts of claims and profess whatever you want, but without evidence they hold as much water as a colander. And I'll repeat, what you said regarding the Scottish Rite, the Eastern Star, and the Jobies is wrong.

Have you read these?

Fama and Confessio Fraternitatis: hermetic.com...

Chymical Wedding: hermetic.com...

For there to be "more proof" you have to have provided some proof in the first place.

If you are a Freemason then tell us your Lodge and what Grand Lodge it falls under.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Considering you can get to the 32nd degree at a one day meeting it is quite funny that you somehow attach importance to your made up birth right.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Considering you can get to the 32nd degree at a one day meeting it is quite funny that you somehow attach importance to your made up birth right.

I always wonder about the blood rite and birth rite claims. Nowhere did anyone take a blood test or look into family history, so where do these fantasies come from? Jack Chick?

I do like the irony of the 14th degree. (knowing what is memorable about it)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

vhb: What is the problem? If one is of Scottish Rite (by birth) is given automatically 14 degrees (I know it seems unfair) but is just what it is. No Crying Allowed.

AugustusMasoicus: Considering you can get to the 32nd degree at a one day meeting it is quite funny that you somehow attach importance to your made up birth right.

Tangled spaghetti bowl post (you do not know what Scottish Rite is). One day meeting and achieve all degrees? I actually have the degrees meanings and what has to be done to achieve them. Someone is cheating the system (foul play does not work).

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog
Why give up ones individual knowledge/exploration of the Qabala (its all about working the tree of knowledge FOR YOUR OWN soul to become more enlightened). My experience is different than yours (delicate specific programing involved).

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Why give up ones individual knowledge/exploration of the Qabala (its all about working the tree of knowledge FOR YOUR OWN soul to become more enlightened). My experience is different than yours (delicate specific programing involved).

You could of admitted a long time ago that you don't have any proof and at best you refuse it share it. So you can't post proof because the proof showing that the 14th degrees in Freemasonry is a birthright is only talked about in the Qabala? All I have to say is making claims and then refusing to post proof even when asked by multiple people is a lame move to say the least in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You could of admitted a long time ago that you don't have any proof and at best you refuse it share it. So you can't post proof because the proof showing that the 14th degrees in Freemasonry is a birthright is only talked about in the Qabala? All I have to say is making claims and then refusing to post proof even when asked by multiple people is a lame move to say the least in my eyes.

The 14 degrees given at birth is a known factor within the definition of Scottish Rite ideology. What more can I say (other than you know this or are challenging it as one misinformed).

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join