It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
There's a story online you guys may have read on a certain website I won't link.(BIN)
Basically Freemasonry stands accused of orchestrating Fridays attacks in Paris as revenge for past events against the masons.

That's a pretty strong accusation I think.

I'm not pointing fingers or saying I agree, I'd like to know if you guys are aware of this?

Give a link other than BIN, please - that is not a news site. I've not heard of this and, honestly, one of the dumbest things I've read on ATS.

edit on 15-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Actually to be an Eastern Star member you must be a Master Mason (for men) or, for women, be a wife, daughter, adopted daughter, mother, widow, sister, half-sister, granddaughter, stepmother, stepdaughter, stepsister, daughter-in-law, grandmother, great granddaughter, nieces, great nieces, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunts, first and second cousins, or majority members in Rainbow Girls or Job's Daughters.

To be a Jobie (term for Job's Daughters), you must be related in some fashion, similar to Eastern Star, to a Mason, but in recent by-law changes a Master Mason may sponsor a girl and be her connection to the Masonic fraternity.

For the Rainbow Girls, you do not need to be related to a Master Mason (or sponsored by the Eastern Star) to petition to join, just like the International Order of DeMolay.
edit on 16-11-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I see you quoted a poem by Virginia A. Edwards

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

Watt is the value of mc squared?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Depends if you are looking at above or below..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: KSigMason

KsigMason: Actually to be an Eastern Star member you must be a Master Mason (for men) or, for women, be a wife, daughter, adopted daughter, mother, widow, sister, half-sister, granddaughter, stepmother, stepdaughter, stepsister, daughter-in-law, grandmother, great granddaughter, nieces, great nieces, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunts, first and second cousins, or majority members in Rainbow Girls or Job's Daughters.

No, there is a different hierarchy (unknown to you apparently).

KSigMason: To be a Jobie (term for Job's Daughters), you must be related in some fashion, similar to Eastern Star, to a Mason, but in recent by-law changes a Master Mason may sponsor a girl and be her connection to the Masonic fraternity.

No, Jobs daughters are the daughters/granddaughters of high ranking Master Masons; 32nd or honorary 33rd degree achieved or those of Scottish Rite automatic 14 degrees given at birth.

KSigMason: For the Rainbow Girls, you do not need to be related to a Master Mason (or sponsored by the Eastern Star) to petition to join, just like the International Order of DeMolay.

What a miggle mosh puzzle pit [you have been dropped] in belief of (someone is yanking your chain big time).
edit on 16-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Im very interested in your Rosicrucian branch in freemasonry, i wont swear an oath.. How do someone learn ?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
Im very interested in your Rosicrucian branch in freemasonry, i wont swear an oath.. How do someone learn ?

To whom are you asking?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Anyone who can offer..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Anyone who can offer..

It starts with the Essenes (those in true 'Gnostic' knowledge of our [as humans] origin).

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So where are the essenes?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So where are the essenes?
They were a Jewish sect existing in AD 0 hidden [Qumran] living within the same time frame of the Hebrew Pharisee, Sadducee sects; same time (Herod) and of the Roman occupiers of Jerusalem and those local territories. Jesus was an Essene. Where are they now? Templar Knights, Rosicrucian order.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

i know the whole "history" and the mythology of Jesus.. Maybe Jesus was taught by essenes when he went missing for a few years? Where are the essenes? Jesus had great knowledge in chemistry and naturalism..
Jesus was repainted by Borgia, in the 15th century, he was of dark skin before..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

semites adopted Christianity or Judaism, which highly likely was a indo-aryan philosophy.. Rosicrucians are guardians, templars were movers.. But i cant say im sure since im not a freemason..

But anyway, i would like to get into rosicrucian without an oath.. is it plausible.?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

i know the whole "history" and the mythology of Jesus.. Maybe Jesus was taught by essenes when he went missing for a few years? Where are the essenes? Jesus had great knowledge in chemistry and naturalism..
Jesus was repainted by Borgia, in the 15th century, he was of dark skin before..

Joseph of Aramathea was his godfather protector since the Egyptian evac; (a shipping merchant) *he of the two hills land owned in Jerusalem* that as a tin shipping merchant took him to Britain, India and other places explaining the many lost years.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, having served as Worthy Patron I am going to call BS on your "secret hierarchy."

Jobies don't have be related to "high ranking Master Masons." They just have to be related to a Master Mason and, in recent legislation, the Associate Bethel Guardian can be a sponsor to a girl who cannot find a close Masonic relationship.

The 14° is not automatically conferred on someone at birth.

No one is yanking my chain. I've actually been involved with those groups, I'm not just making this stuff up like you are.

a reply to: rajas
Are you talking about the SRICF?

www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

yes.

The Society is not merely another degree of Freemasonry which may be acquired and outside of the normal “workings” of the Craft.

Northern europe?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: EA006
There's a story online you guys may have read on a certain website I won't link.(BIN)
Basically Freemasonry stands accused of orchestrating Fridays attacks in Paris as revenge for past events against the masons.

That's a pretty strong accusation I think.

I'm not pointing fingers or saying I agree, I'd like to know if you guys are aware of this?

Give a link other than BIN, please - that is not a news site. I've not heard of this and, honestly, one of the dumbest things I've read on ATS.

One of the dumbest things on ATS eh?.......I find it fairly telling to be honest that you choose to respond the way you did.
A simple question to which a simple straight forward answer would suffice.

I wrote in the previous post it was on BIN which is why I didn't link it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I have also seen a couple of people on ats (this might be true for other websites on the internet) bringing up Albert Pike 3 world wars letter and linking what happened in Paris to it which is pretty much implying at least certain "high ranking freemasons" were involved in what happened.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I hadn't seen anything.
The article i seen was on BIN so i didn't link it.

They're voting at parliament in Britain just now to launch airstrikes on ISIS in Syria. Guy on the news has just mentioned mission creep and pointed out the media is reporting it as the "drums of war". It looks like we're going back in again.
That would put all the relevant players for WW3 in the region, but on the same side....so not much hope for their WW3 plans.

I posted on a previous thread stating Britain would have troops fighting ISIS by Dec/Jan. The events in Paris have convinced any doubters in the commons that it's war time again.

What will be the trigger to cause the alliance against ISIS to turn on one another?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join