It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mexicans leaving U.S. under duress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
when the dollar goes bust mexico may have an illegal american problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

lets see you go pick fruit/vegetables for 10 cents an hour under the blazing heat, then we will see if you still wanna play a mariachi gingle!!!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by plug_pray]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
The Mexican elite class in government got their desired plan for their underclass--- instead of Mexican welfare let the USA utilize the people,
but now that the migrants source of work and money is dried up in the USA
they might just return back to Mexico in droves and be forced to take sides in the drug cartel wars for control of Mexican States, like Chiapas,
and even get involved in the much anticipated Civil War in Mexico
(is 2012 the year of the great change = civil war?)

Holy crapola someone that actually knows what is going on! Hurray for St Udio!!

Not just to work in the drug cartels but also think of all the labor work that is done in Mexico by them, sorry to say but my family that is down there pays crap money to them pretty much half of what we pay them in the US and without the welfare. So it's slavery and exploitation that is very well masked.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the majority of posters in this threads are immigrants
most of these immigrans are white americans

go read a book on settler colionalism, you are not native to this land

you hate mexicans for coming here
while before this YOU came here, just in a more violent and genocide-like manner

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
good riddance, build the fence after they all get back!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Let's get things straight. The people who came from Europe and created the United States of America were not immigrants to the U.S., they are the people who created the U.S.. A large percentage of Native American tribes in the area that is now a part of the U.S. joined the U.S. and became a part of our country and our culture.

In latin American Native Americans were for the most part made into laboring slaves and were worked to death. Most of the people of Latin America today are of Spanish descent. Latin American immigration laws are more strict than U.S. immigration laws. Why shouldn't U.S. labor laws be as strict as Latin American labor laws.

Illegal immigration only benefits the rich and the greedy. It is time we stop this vast illegal migration and start defending our rights here in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Economic collapse, demonization of a particular race who are made the scapegoats, the mass construction of prison camps by Halliburton and such like, and the link between American establishment and Nazis. Hmmmmm, I wonder.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Let's get things straight.

Sure.... "let's"

The people who came from Europe and created the United States of America were not immigrants to the U.S., they are the people who created the U.S..

No, They created what YOU now know as the U.S.
Just because they are native americans does not mean that they would never have evolved in a free wide open land into a very large society

You have no right to take evolution away from them.

A large percentage of Native American tribes in the area that is now a part of the U.S. joined the U.S. and became a part of our country and our culture.

No sir, they coloniZed, they did not join
And they stuck the original inhabitants into "reserves"

And part of the country's culture? You mean like thanksgiving where europeans came here, killed, massacred, raped and enslaved native americans, then kicked their decapitated heads like soccer balls and then got hungry and ate turkey? then dedicated a yearly celebration for mass genocide? You mean like that?

Or do you mean the part where white caucasian americans do not think they are immigrants but the first inhabitants? But they turn around and insult other immigrants?

Can you specify which part you are reffering to?

Illegal immigration only benefits the rich and the greedy. It is time we stop this vast illegal migration and start defending our rights here in the U.S..

Which take us to the point of the behavior of the majority of the u.s.
Blame the low class workers and not the source of the problem, big corrupt govt. opportunists.

You should be happy they aren't kicking it whiteboy-style and pretend to be very friendly and just when they gain your trust... Well... you know the rest

Ignorance at it's best!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ModernAcademia]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
this post if full of donkeys who actually believe they own this land.
I've seen some of your avatars and to me all i see is racsim bigotry and hate. if i could go back in time and tell the indians to burn the boats as they were coming in i would!

i dont use the word imigrant i use resident and legal or illegal resident is just a matter of money and time, so before you go slandering people with your stupid comments about imigration i sugest you take one good hard look at who really built this country.

this country may have been started by white folks but it was built on the backs of asians blacks and hispanics.

you wana talk about crime? look at who is in the top ten list for most sadistic crimes, i bet you you will find mostly white guys up there.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by razor1000]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I will agree that it does factor in to our economy both positively and negatively. Regardless of what it is said said they do pay some form of taxes and most never file for a return. They also use some of our services that cost us money. However, that aside, I have this to say.
They are not the only ones committing crimes, not the only ones abusing our health care and not the only ones taking our jobs. Our jobs are being shipped overseas due to cheaper labor. The jobs they do are jobs people refuse to do. If your willing to do it then step up to the plate, go to the fields, and make you some money. Our health care is whacked due to fraud, mismanagement, greed, and people who can't pay. Some of these people who can't pay are Americans themselves. I am one of them. I still owed $5,000 after my operation and just can't make enough to care for my family and pay that bill. Many other people do the same thing, especially people, Americans included, who have no insurance. Finally, if the gangs are the trouble then crack down on the gangs. However, not all immigrants are criminals. Most keep to themselves, seldom report crimes done to them for fear of being deported.

Finally, I will say this. There is not a person here who hasn't benefited from illegal aliens. They are the reason your hotel bill, food bill, and several other bills are cheaper than if they weren't here. You can deny but it is the truth. Since 1986 nobody hardly said a peep about illegals. They were well accepted and tolerated because they made life easy and pleasurable for us.
Wasn't until 9/11 that all of this started and we had to secure our southern border while the other 3 or more methods of getting in have largely been ignored. Mexicans get most of the blame and that's ok because most illegals are from Mexico. The sad part is that they weren't the ones responsible for 9/11. Most only come for a better life. I pray that one day we don't have to do likewise if this economy ever failed. All good things come to an end eventually.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Finally, I will say this. There is not a person here who hasn't benefited from illegal aliens. They are the reason your hotel bill, food bill, and several other bills are cheaper than if they weren't here. You can deny but it is the truth.

Pleaseeeee. If you think those companies are actually passing any of those savings on to the consumer by them using cheap illegal labor then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you for cheap. Consumers see ZERO savings from using illegal labor. The corporations hoard all of the savings as profit for their management and boards. The average consumer sees bubkiss. Illegal aliens pretty much built all of the homes in the real estate boom and believe you me I sure didn't get any deal on my house because of it. The old tale that things are cheap because of illegal alien labor is just that: a tale, and a tall one at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
GOOG, go leave, exit, vamanos?, check out, bale, later good by

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

How much for the bridge? Just kidding. Appreciate your opinion and well respected. Here's an article that points out several points.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
With all due respect no article that you paste here for me will change my opinion on the way I feel and the truth I know. That article was written by some schmuck who was told by another schmuck to make it look like illegal aliens actually benefit our economy. They both probably have lawn care businesses or invest heavily in construction and have a vested interest in maintaining the illegal alien workforce spigot. Illegal aliens contribute nothing to this economy that they don't in turn take away many-fold in the form of increased crime, welfare, k-12 expenditures with ESOL, and the myriad of social and cultural clash issues that come along with them as they take over a locality. Anything else is government propaganda by someone who wants to maintain the status quo for purely personal gain.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...

Free healthcare, free education, free food, and then we go back home. :shk:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
this post if full of donkeys who actually believe they own this land.

I'll skip the "donkey" insult, but if you don't think you own this land or you own something TO it, you are most welcome to move wa-a-a-y south and across the border. And never come back. I personally like the US the way it is and don't want it to turn into North Mexico. As simple as that (I know this won't sink).

i dont use the word imigrant i use resident

You are obviously not using the word "citizen" either and don't give a fling toss about our country. You are just a resident. You "reside" and refuse to acknowledge your land. Seriously, go to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

This isn't about having empathy for the poor. This is about cleaning up your own back yard before you go knocking on your neighbor's door.

If there were an insurrection in Mexico demanding economic equality, I would support that. But not this. This is chaos. The illegals are killing the goose that laid the golden egg, and leaving us to clean up the blood.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

...while before this YOU came here, just in a more violent and genocide-like manner

My family came to the Hudson Valley in the 1600's. I am still here. Not once did we have a violent confrontation with native peoples, with the exception of those who fought for the British during the Revolution.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

this country may have been started by white folks but it was built on the backs of asians blacks and hispanics.

Okay, and? Shouldn't Black Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanic Americans be able to stand up and say that they are losing their jobs to illegal immigrants too? Particularly Black Americans I would say, who have yet to be properly assimilated into the socio-economic structure of post-Civil War America.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Mexico will soon have a higher standard of living than the US, US is a nation of mass consumption bottom feeders. US dollar will brake and you all will be in soup lines

[edit on 7-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

That's a ridiculous statement, but hypothetically, let's say Mexico did suddenly have more wealth than the US. That wouldn't mean their armed forces would suddenly become a match for ours. If it came down to it, we'd just go down there and take what we need by force.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join