It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mexicans leaving U.S. under duress

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who freak'n cares.??

Let them go....

Asta-la-vista baby!!!!!

Maybe when they leave they can take all the freak'n roaches back across the boarder with them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickrollz

That means nothing to me.

Didn't figure it would. This happens to be local news to me. And without going into detail, very personal as well. So it means a hell of a lot to me.

I'm not talking about race, I'm talking about crimes committed by illegals. Crimes that would not have happened if the illegals weren't here. Could the woman in Pawling have been raped by an American? Sure. Was she? No.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes they said, i leave my country because there is no job, but i´m still here
reading and learning from you both, Mexican and American People on the run
and is so easy i take the chance to made it here in Mexico without help just
by myself amd is so easy, never fear nothing even " media " thats imply
all around spheric sourround you! make your own energy is inside you!.
Tavo from Mexico_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

That means nothing to me.

Didn't figure it would. This happens to be local news to me. And without going into detail, very personal as well. So it means a hell of a lot to me.

I'm not talking about race, I'm talking about crimes committed by illegals. Crimes that would not have happened if the illegals weren't here. Could the woman in Pawling have been raped by an American? Sure. Was she? No.

Again, you are assuming that because they are here, these crimes are occurring. Think about the people working in the fields, cleaning homes, factories that are raped by the White bosses. But I guess I know your response, if they weren't here, they would not get raped. Right?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

On the taxes I am saying that illegals pay their fair share of taxes because just about everything is taxed, contrary to the reports that illegals pay no taxes.

Americans do come first. However, the jobs I rather have are going overseas because of the policies/ regulations we (government) have in place. They don't work. Employers could easily share the profits but they can't because of all the time, money, and effort it takes to navigate through government red tape. Look at all the laws they have to live up to as it is such as work comp, pensions, unemployment, taxes, affirmative action...the list goes on and on.

If you feel Mickey D discriminated against you..sue them...It is not hard to prove. All you have to prove is that they hire illegals. Shouldn't be so hard.

Welfare and handouts are part of the problem. Why work when the government and charities will take care of you. Politicians promise this and that for votes and people expect them to deliver. That is why Congress doesn't try to address this issue. They are afraid to lose those votes. The other problem is drugs. Many people are so hooked on drugs that they are just flat out irresponsible.

I know a lot of good high school kids too but I also know many more who believe that working at these places is not their style. I teach GED to dropouts and constantly recommend them to places like these only to be told that they want an easy job. They just refuse to work there. Personally, I don't see nothing wrong with the job. It's an honest job.

I take exception to you saying that my people have caused this. First, I may be a Mexican, but I am American first. Second, I served MY country in a moment of war and would do it again and again. Third, Mexican-Americans did not invite the Mexicans from Mexico to this country. Our Government did. The government is the one that has allowed this practice to go on since 1986 .The same government that is now screaming bloody mary that something has to be done. The same government that has this country on it's knees for it's lack or willingness to pass essential bills to restore America to its past glory. The same government that makes it sound that immigration is the root of America's problems and that once we remove all the illegals the promise land will return. This is the government that you should ask...where have you been for the last 20 something years? They are the ones who have the screw the gringo and every other nationality in America mentality.
You shouldn't categorize the people from Mexico with the Mexicans born here. We may be related and carry the same race title, but there is a big difference, the Mexicans born here live and breathe the American culture. There is no other like it. Hoorah

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Here is the woman I was talking about, the most recent update on the case...

LINK

She is listed on this memorial page as well...

www.ojjpac.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Again, you are assuming that because they are here, these crimes are occurring.

No assumption. If the mother of my ex hadn't come across this scumbag illegal Mexican, she would still be alive today.

Think about the people working in the fields, cleaning homes, factories that are raped by the White bosses.

If you voluntarily put yourself in a position to be exploited, don't be surprised when you are. Besides, I would like to see evidence that this is so widepread that you would have us believe. Or even close to being the scourge that crimes by illegals is.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
you know i really dont care what people do with their lives but i really dont like assholes who think they are better than the rest of the world

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

(I can only make brief responses for the time being, sorry.)

On the taxes I am saying that illegals pay their fair share of taxes because just about everything is taxed, contrary to the reports that illegals pay no taxes.

They certainly do not paiy their "fair share," contributing less and using an inordinate amount of public resources. If you are working off the books, you are not paying income tax, thereby illegally increasing your net income from 20-50 percent.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have no right to take evolution away from them.

I think we need to clarify this point. Nobody alive today took away societal evolution from Native Americans. This is as bad as blaming people alive today for slavery.

I also believe that the vast majority of Americans alive today would never agree with the manor in which Native Americans were treated in the past.

Which take us to the point of the behavior of the majority of the u.s.
Blame the low class workers and not the source of the problem, big corrupt govt. opportunists.

We blame the criminals...plain and simple.
Illegal immigrants are criminals.
Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant is a criminal.
We want those criminals to stop committing crimes. Why is that so wrong?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Americans do come first. However, the jobs I rather have are going overseas because of the policies/ regulations we (government) have in place. They don't work.

I do agree with this to a large extent. But beggers can't be choosers. It doesn't matter at the moment, that the job would rather have has been sent overseas. What matters to me is that I can't afford to eat, because illegals took my jobs.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jam321

(I can only make brief responses for the time being, sorry.)

They certainly do not paiy their "fair share," contributing less and using an inordinate amount of public resources. If you are working off the books, you are not paying income tax, thereby illegally increasing your net income from 20-50 percent.

What public resources? Are you saying that they should not go to the hospital if they are injured on the job? What about being injured on the job? The company does not always give them any benefits, instead the bill is placed on the worker. And if by resources you also mean financial aid, then know that at least here in California they have to pay In state tuition, with no assistance what so ever. The amount of scholarships available to them are very rare. From what I know outside of California, they must pay their tuition that is equal to that of a foreign student. I think they are bringing in more money than people want to believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
the majority of posters in this threads are immigrants
most of these immigrans are white americans

Immigrant
1.A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another..

Outside those white Americans here that have emigrated to America, this doesn't apply to any white Americans as:
1. They are "naturalised" and
2. Once again, the Americas was not a country before white colonisation.

Children of settlers maybe, but not all immigrants.

go read a book on settler colionalism, you are not native to this land

And if you go back far enough, the Native Americans aren't "native" either - unless they just sprung out of the soil!

you hate mexicans for coming here
while before this YOU came here, just in a more violent and genocide-like manner

I thought we were talking about illegal immigrants - or is this going to devolve into the "you'd-be-happy-if-30-million-white-Russians-came-and-reduced-the-wage-rate-for-low-paying-jobs-in-Alaska-called-it-a-"Reconquest"-and-demanded-th e-Alaskans-learn-Russian" thing?

No, They created what YOU now know as the U.S.
Just because they are native americans does not mean that they would never have evolved in a free wide open land into a very large society

The Native Americans in North America had thousands of years to do so - it's not the white Americans fault they didn't.

You have no right to take evolution away from them.

So - Europeans were "more evolved" than the Africans, Native Americans, Polynesians etc they colonised?

Watch where you go with this!

No sir, they coloniZed, they did not join
And they stuck the original inhabitants into "reserves"

Again, history has it's winners - and it's losers.

And part of the country's culture? You mean like thanksgiving where europeans came here, killed, massacred, raped and enslaved native americans, then kicked their decapitated heads like soccer balls and then got hungry and ate turkey? then dedicated a yearly celebration for mass genocide? You mean like that?

Yeah those friendly Native Americans only had the English settlers best interests in mind.

Or do you mean the part where white caucasian americans do not think they are immigrants but the first inhabitants? But they turn around and insult other immigrants?

You're really not getting the point...

You should be happy they aren't kicking it whiteboy-style and pretend to be very friendly and just when they gain your trust... Well... you know the rest

Google "Reconquista".

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Chaoticar]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Chaoticar]

link   

Originally posted by razor1000
this post if full of donkeys who actually believe they own this land.
I've seen some of your avatars and to me all i see is racsim bigotry and hate. if i could go back in time and tell the indians to burn the boats as they were coming in i would!

You may or may not be right. Instead of insulting people, why not just show the evidence that lead you to the conclusion and let history stand on it's own. Anytime people start mud slinging, the thread starts degrading rather quickly.

i dont use the word imigrant i use resident and legal or illegal resident is just a matter of money and time, so before you go slandering people with your stupid comments about imigration i sugest you take one good hard look at who really built this country.

Who built the country has nothing to do with people committing crimes now.

this country may have been started by white folks but it was built on the backs of asians blacks and hispanics.

Let's also add Native Americans and Settlers to the list.

you wana talk about crime? look at who is in the top ten list for most sadistic crimes, i bet you you will find mostly white guys up there.

Where is your research to back up this conclusion? Please post it so you can prove your position. Thanks.

link   
reply to post by jam321

If you feel Mickey D discriminated against you..sue them...It is not hard to prove. All you have to prove is that they hire illegals. Shouldn't be so hard.

So you have experience with this then? Hiring illegals does not prove discrimination. And how do you propose that I gain acces to their business records in the first place?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

yep, your right, but I know a lot of Americans who get paid off the book also. Including companies like Enron who cook their book. Tit for Tat I guess

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I do agree with this to a large extent. But beggers can't be choosers. It doesn't matter at the moment, that the job would rather have has been sent overseas. What matters to me is that I can't afford to eat, because illegals took my jobs.

I think that is called not having the skills to do the same work. If you have superior skills, you will be hired. Who wants 10 employees that don't know what they are doing instead of hiring a few with the adequate skills?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You lament not getting the McDonald job and have that oh well attitude toward the manufacturing jobs that are going overseas. I don't know about you but I can't afford to feed my family off the pay that I would get from Mickey D. But on the manufacturing job, I could do well with that pay and maybe even have some left over for a rainy day. You can do something, petition Congress to bring back those high paying jobs that dwarf Mickey D's pay by at least 2 to 1.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I know a lot of good high school kids too but I also know many more who believe that working at these places is not their style. I teach GED to dropouts and constantly recommend them to places like these only to be told that they want an easy job. They just refuse to work there. Personally, I don't see nothing wrong with the job. It's an honest job.

I see your point there to some extent. There is a certain sense of "entitlement" among the younger people today. But perhaps that is a backlash from the very things we are talking about here today.

In reality it's not an honest job, it's exploitation, and the kids know it. If it were an honest job, they would be given an honest day's pay for an honest day's work. A slave wage is not honest.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm serious about this. File a report with the EOC. They will do a lot for you. Check out the website.

www.eeoc.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join