It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is the one on the right. Similar triangular shape. Of course, it could be a glitch - a red bleed from a red star. We need to check this out in another program whether there is a star up there at the exact coordinates.

Here's something strange on the left of this object. What the heck is that with 5 similar looking objects equally spaced and one at the top centre? Another glitch? OK, it's probably pixelation! But the configuration is intriguing!

Cheers!

There are more things on heaven and Earth than can be dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

well i admit my video sucks... but its not streetlights ive seen this summer i can tell you that with 101% truth

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There are several of the dark anomalies in the picture. Those I can't explain. At first I was thinking they were just some anomaly of the digital processing, but as I looked around other SDSS star images I didn't see any others. You would think that there would be other digital "errors" present in the photos if this is what it was.

Then I thought may dark nebulae - nebulae that consist of high amounts of interstellar dust particles and obscure light passing through them. But the top-most circled dark area is inside a triangle of three bright stars (I mention this for location purposes). If you go to the SDSS view and find those stars you don't see it.

So I dunno, I can't explain those away.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What about my post??? the one with blue circles??

if you go on www.wikisky.org and type in sun for the search it takes you to a location where their are alot of blue disk shaped glowing blue and you can kinda see through it.

I have seen stories on tv where they had ufo sightings on earth that they saw they saw a blue glowing disk that is see through.

What do you guy's think of this??

my post is on list 10 on this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I have here an image of that area. Click on the link below for bigger image.
It doesn't seem to be a star on the red dot area.

i162.photobucket.com...

The main link is to long to be displayed so you must click on the link and then copy the rest of the text to the end of the link:
archive.stsci.edu...:55:12&d=18:13:24&e=J2000&h=15.0&w=15.0&f=gif&c=none&fov=NONE&v3=

Cool huh

[edit on 24-6-2008 by sw3bonny]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have seen most of my sightings in or from the direction of the Orion cluster. I have seen traffic in both directions.

I often look at the big dipper, as if there is something of significance about that cluster also. Now, how long can you stare at a piece of sky.

Another suggestion is to think telepathically, pray for you churchies, about being able to see them.

This is not easy, I mean spotting them. They are fast and if you blink....sorry about your luck. I feel it would be tough to get any kind of picture. They just don't pose for you.

I think using infra red to capture them would work, so I have heard.

It has to do with vibration or vibrating at frequencies, why they are not easily visible. You probably can't comprehend what you are seeing, so your brain just rejects it as useless information.

You need to try and work on the telepathic angle with your watch. Jump up and run out to watch the sky, on those ques you get.

Lastly, it helps if your motives are pure....remember...telepathic!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow... people still talking about the red dot.

What did you guy's think of my find on wikisky.org???

To me it looks like alien crafts or our gov crafts. I don't think tese are wormholes nore blackholes. They are in formation.

you should really check this out it's worth a look.

I can't bealive you guys really think you can just look up at the sky and start seeing alien crafts, or even see the so called portal.

if it's 5 light years away this means you need a powerful telescope.

It's just too far away to see with your naked eye.

just take a look of my post and tell me what you think about those blue circles??

[edit on 24-6-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
[ I couldn't find it, google sky doesn't target those numbers, i mean if i type in the numbers, it doesn't go there and when i fish around the sky its impossible to find it. google sky is not very user friendly.

Wish i could see what you're seeing!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32
[can we have the link to your post on wikisky.org?]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

yes this sounds like me..
jump up of the chair and go outside and spot it in a few seconds.
yihaa

i wrote about i could feel when they were there..

it didnt work yesterday, but it has worked like 10times in a row last month. every night i saw the same kind of objects again, read my earlier post this thread at page 8 i think.

hmm i feel like going out to watch the night sky for a little.. maybe im in luck today

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ok i KNOW you want belive me

im shivering...

went outside 3min ago..
sat on my balcony..

above me was the big dipper...
looked to the right of the arm..

looked deeper... began to see smaller stars
thought of the post i read and that i have good eyes ...

then it happened......

they are not gone... they are HEAR...

one liitte star apperead... traveling slow, changing directions, slowing down and the disappearing...

something is going on above denmark...

this is really strange...
back to the balcony

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hmm nothing more happening right now..
isnt it curious... read a post, had a slight feeling, saw a ufo.. see above
i was looking at some small stars a little further in the dippers "arm" direction.. a little belov the arms direction to be exact.
suddenly a little star appeared in my view.. traveled strangely slow and indirectional and then dissappeared while going faster in the direction of the dipper.
if you wanna see these i keep talking about.. please just watch the same portion of the sky for a little.. suddenly they appear... sometimes they stay for minutes.. soon when you see your first you will start to get smarter finding them..
please try this.. its 10min of your time and the night air is healthy for you. look and then belive to see and then try to spot the normal stars whick are faint.. this will practice your eyes... suddenly stars appear, when you see one moving like this you will freak a little and the reply here at ats please

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

ok my post is on here, it's in the 10nth listing.

if you go on This website when your on that then their is a search box on the main page on the top, type sun.

It takes you to a position that when you zoom out you start to see blue circles you can move to them and then zoom in.

This looks like ufos saucers that people seen on earth they glow blue and are transparent.

look on my post on here, on this exact thread just click the 10 and look towards the bottom.

I am just saying their is no way you can see with your eyes all this stuff.

You really need a powerful telescope to see these things.

I don't think anything at a hobby shop would be able to give you a clear view.

You have to build your own and has to be a huge telescope to see stuff that are 5 light years away and byond.

I am just saying to see any alien craft you really need what nasa has type telescopes.

it's very hard to see crafts that are far distance. The stars you see that are small are about the size of our sun or bigger. some maybe small but by not much. Their size allows us to see them on a distance. So it's really impossible to spot a space craft.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
hi skywatch, I know what youre talking about.
I can see them too.
I think I can feel them, it had become a easy routine to see them in a clear night sky.
I find them fast (under 5mins) by watching the sky, I got a feel where they approach in the sky and wich direction they move.
They look like small stars, but they start to move out of nowhere or they are already moving.
Sometimes I see two points in a formation. You could draw a line between them. They keep their distance and speed at the same range.
Its a formation! (this crafts or phenomen looked like small white/silver stars)
I see this object's since I was a kid, its nothing special for me, thats strange because other people say that they are looking for seigthings but never see something.
Maybe this people are lazy to watch or affraid of the truth behind this.
That the whole UFO Mystery is not a hoax.My personal view is that most people across our planet dont want to see them, they must deny it, because they cant live with the truth in their small town lives and locked mind.
I think you can see this event 3 or 5 times in a clear night, I did.
This phenomen is all over europe, I travelled a bit and I saw them everywhere where I spent my hollidays.
A month ago I saw single movings stars and some flash's in their moving direction.This flashes came from the sky, not from earth.They where blue and looked like a flashing from a camera, but white blue inside and dark blue outside.They crossed the way of the moving points.
Last days I stopped watching, because I had enough of seeing this stuff.
All goverments are lying to us, its a farce.
I think if this phenomen are unkonw crafts from outer space or whoever they come from then they are visiting? us from the dawn of mankind!
Its just a speculation, but who knows for sure.

I did a research and my conclusion was, that this crafts/things are not living space creatures (called critters/serpents) ,then they must be controlled crafts from a goverment (s) or alien vessels.
Choose whatever you like best!
But something is going on, no doubt!
My Question is, is it good/bad for mankind or neutral?

regards

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Hi sos! It is strange that these 'red bleeds' are not present on any other images. If it was a glitch in the program, then this would apply to all red stars in that band. But there are only three of them.

I have already reproduced the red dots you have circled except the upper most one which I couldn't detect earlier! I've hauled them through a few filters to make them more visible. There are a number of other red stars but they don't ''bleed'. I wonder why only these three?

Originally posted by computerwiz32
Wow... people still talking about the red dot.
What did you guy's think of my find on wikisky.org???

Computerwiz, I checked out those blue circles/discs. You can see that all are within a blue band running parallel to each other. It looks like a glitch in the program or something to do with the internal circuitry of the telescope.

I guess the guys who are involved in its operation may be able to throw some light on this. Here’s the image of one of the blue discs on the right that also have this blue band, though this isn’t visible in the image you posted.

Darned if I know what exactly is going on here!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Interesting! Are you using a telescope?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have a telescope. But the sun doesn't seem to go down here in Sweden. I have not seen a starry night for a long time now. Either it's clouds or it's not dark enough. And I'm not sure if I can see the Big Dipper.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

If you look on WorlWide Telescope you see a lot of the "Road".
Let's name it:
Blue Ring
Blue Road
Red Road, it look like Blue Road.

So we have:

Constellation: Andromeda - Red Road down to Mirach;

Auriga - Blue Road left of Bogardus
- Blue Ring in top left of Haldus

Bootes - Blue and Red Roads with a Blue Ring in top of Nekkar
- Blue Road beside a Blue Ring in left of Arcturus

Cancer - Red Road left of Xi Cancri
- Red Road bottom of 37 Cancri
- Blue Road top left of Iota Cancri
- Blue Road right of Asellus Australis

Canes Venatici - Red Roadon left of HR5179
- Red Road on HR5083
- Red Road down to 6 Canum Venaticorum

Canis Major - Blue Ring top of Sirius and top of Kappa Canis Majoris

Canis Minor - Blue Ring left of Procyon
- Red Road top left of Gomeisa
- Blue Road right of Gomeisa

Carina - Blue Ring bottom of Canopus and between Omega Carinae and Miaplacidus

Cassiopeia - Red Road in right of HR91

Centaurus - Blue Ring (2) beside Alpha 2 Centauri and Hadar

Cepheus - Red Road bottom of Garet Star

Coma Berenices - Red Road on HR4886

Cygnus - Red Road top of HR7972 and right of 51Cygni and bottom of Deneb

Draco: - Blue Road beside 35 Draconis
- Red Road top of Psi1 Draconis
- Red Road on right of HR6518 and beside HR6198, left of Theta Draconis and two in the bottom of Theta Draconis

Eridanus - Blue Ring right of Chi Eridani

Gemini - Blue Road beside Sun

Grus - Blue Ring right of Mu1 Gruis

Hydra - Red Road on Ashlesha

Leo - Blue Ring on Pi Leonis
- Blue Road on top of Al Minliar al Asad

Leo Minor - Red Road bottom of Praecipua

Lepus - Blue Ring top left of Lambda Leopris

Lynx - Red Road on 21Lyncis

Lyra - Red Road left of Theta Lyrae
- Blue Ring beside Epsilon 2 Lyrae

Orion - Blue Road left of NGC2175

Pegasus - Red Road on Phi Pegasi and on top of Enif

Pisces - Red Road right of Tau Piscium
- Blue Road right of Delta Piscium + five Blue Rings along the Road( zoom in )
- Blue Road right of 75 Piscium

Pisces Austrinus - Blue Ring on left of Fomalhaut

Puppis - Blue Ring top of Tau Puppis - interesting view : 1/4 from a ring and look "disable"

Serpens Caput - Blue Ring : very fade on HR5665
- Red Road on bottom of Epsilon Serpentis

Taurus - Red Road on left of 44 Tauri and on HR1188

Ursa Major - Red Road on left NGC5461

Virgo - Blue Ring on top of Spica

Vulpecula - Red Road bottom of 28 Vulpeculae

So.. imho is these are not reflexion of the telescope!

Cheers!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by camieb]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, completely off subject. I feel like a dill, ha ha. When did ATS allow unregistered readers to post under an anonymous account? I haven't seen this until lately.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I dont' think it's a glitch due to seeing these things all over the universe.

If you go to the spot where the dude said their is a time portal just go south of where the start he said the aliens are by and you then start seeing like about 5 of these blue circles.

also on that location when you type sun move around and explore you will see more blue circles.

just look at the other locations and tell me what you think about this.

Here is a pic on what I think these circles looks like :

to me it looks like that but glows blue and is transparent.

if this was a glitch then why is it that you see these things in different areas and they don't match each other if it was a glitch it would only be shown on that sun location and if that glitch happened somewhere else in te universe photos it would show the same thing.

To me it looks like that those circles are really their.

To make sure if they really are there then someone with a powerful telescope can take a look for us and take a photo to make sure these things are their or not.

also remeber that on wikisky these images are taken in 2007. So these are eairly photos.

I have talked to the ceo, and told me that he thinks that in 2012 that the aliens will show themselves to the public but bealives that their is a threat to national security.

My dad works at a steel company and told me about a guy he met that is a contractor he worked for 4 weeks in florida at nasa and he saw the aliens across the river. He said he asked his the nasa security about it and they told him to ask the head manager and he did the guy told him those are aliens and they were courious and asked us if they can watch how we worked. So nasa allowed them.

the guy at my dads work even said that he seen saucers that were about 2 football fields wide.

I don't know if these are alien crafts or glitches but it's very easy to say these are glitches, I just say we should examin these and try to figure out if these are their or not if you take a telescope and look around those areas it may not be in the exact position but if you do see these things with a telescope it would prove that it's there.

The ceo sounded like a con-artist. I personally don't bealive him since how he talked to me was like he was annoyied being asked about this portal.
He even told me to check his website out and go look for yourself he claims you can see this with your naked eye. I was like oh really hmmm.

lol.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by computerwiz32]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join