It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I can only think that

These must be pretty absolutely massive ships / riffs / apertures whatever to be seen by earth based telescopes.
-or-
It would have either been so far away from earth that it would have happened decades/centuries/eons ago
-or-
If it was within some proximity to earth it wouldn't be in the same location of the sky as it was when you posted the thread.

Go back to playing portal, Final hypothesis.... BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dr. Ray

In my opinion, the lot of us are not really taken serious anyway. There is much more provable info on this site that still falls on blind eyes and deaf ears outside this forum. We well keep disscussing. It's like your saying hey guys put your heads back in the sand, we'll give you a boot in the ass when it's time to look. I'm not qualifying the validity of any statements here but really, I don't think you have to worry ATS will impact public opinion or professional circles.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have just a few things for you to ponder.
1) If Earth could not be seen if it were in that "Stargate" area, what make you think that these ships or ufo's can be seen? Even our best telescopes (hubble, spitzer...) can't see planet's that are just a few light years away so I wonder what eye vision this guy has to see these ships. Most stars are 50 times larger than our sun. A ship would then have to be at least the size of the sun or greater.
2) I have a telescope (Meade 6" refractor) and I have looked at this area along with other area's of the night sky (since I do live in the boonies) and have never seen anything but meteor's, comets, the moon of course and many of our planets and a few other galaxies. If I were to see an actual ufo flying through our skies I would have taken a picture of this but most are just meteors. As for the "Red" color that is one the star is very cold and a great distance away. But as to my next question, Would you not think that someone by now would have taken a picture with a CCD and uploaded it to the net for everyone to see. As yet I have seen nothing at all.
This is just my thought's on this subject, but I do think there are ET's and ships somewhere but just not on that size level.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
some images of the area from MSWWT

Standard Sky Image

Infra-red

Microwave

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow, just look up the coordinates in google sky... WHAT THE #@$%! IS THAT!!?

Maybe its just something that can be explained easily, but the fact this thing being on these coordinates where the starport and ships should be, and me never having seen this just totally freaks me out.

please explain

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm not an astronomer or anyhitng like that but just a quick google search brough up a map of the Big Dipper or Ursa Major. I believe the object in question is the M51 Whirlpool Galaxy which apparently does have a red tint to it. Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Weird picture for sure.....

What is that object behind this light?

And when you zoom in on the picture there appears to be something like writing or symbols? lol

[edit on 22-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon, if it IS M51, and has a red 'tint', then that indicates it is very, very far away, and is 'red-shifted' indicating a very strong relative velocity, as it moves away from us.....

Hardly a candidate for a nearby 'stargate' with ships coming and going.....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have microsoft Worldwide Telescope and zoomed in on this area. You can clearly see what looks like a stargate. Down below this thing look for three blue lines and then zoom in on the lines. There appear to be several round objects spaced out right on the lines and they really look like spacecraft. They are all round and a few are of different configurations.This is mind blowing. Unbeleivable. Very clear and easy to view.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
mikesingh, I had a weekend gathering at my house and asked my friends to step out on the porch to look at the sky I see every night, immediately I said to them,"Well, now that's an unusual triangular configuration... See there is the big dipper to the right, and those are NOT usual". Without wanting to expound, I dropped it but knew that it had the 'feel' of something big, extraterrestrial.

The first time I jump onto the forum, here is this thread. Actuarian huh? I had the distinct feeling tonight while serving shaved ice to a huge crowd at our local fireworks display, that the gigantic cloud formation, and I mean a real interesting group of lightning filled clouds, that it was connected to unknown aerial phenomena. Even had moment of silent communion. Yep, interesting times. Your work makes me feel more connected and less alone as you always seem to validate that which I can only sense or feel.

Now I will actually read the thread rather than just looking at the pretty pictures...

As always my dear cyber friend, thank you.

Namaste...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Wow, just look up the coordinates in google sky... WHAT THE #@$%! IS THAT!!?

please explain

Looks precicely like what I have been seeing in my skies for slightly over a month now, actually a couple of atsers have also seen this yet had no idea what it was. To make everyone feel better and less debunking to my ideas I just said yes, its a satelittle that snaps photos of us and dissapears.

As I have said for many a years, 'Tis a well lit night tonight".

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

That was pretty interesting skywatch! I wish you had taken some photographs! I suggest you keep a camera handy the next time you go out. There's no better proof than a good genuine photograph!

Cheers!

And thanks antar! Namaste!!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I looked this up on GE, as it is beautiful and facinating....There was as tag there that said this:

η Boo
Web Images News Blogs Scholar
8 Boo, HD 121370, SAO 100766, HR 5235

Eta Boötis (η Boo / η Boötis) is a star in the constellation Boötes. It also has the traditional names Muphrid or Mufrid (Arabic for "the particular") or Saak and the Flamsteed designation 8 Boötis.Based on its spectra, Eta Boötis has a significant excess of elements heavier than hydrogen. In fact the ratio of iron to hydrogen is considered close to the upper limit for dwarf stars in the galactic disk.The star has also been identified as a spectroscopic binary with a period of 494 days. However the companion has not been resolved through speckle interferometery.

Full Article

Text available from Wikipedia under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License

More technical information on η Boo available from SIMBAD

DEC: +18°23m52.0s

Distance
Spectral Type

30 light-years
G0IV

ETA BOOTIS

[edit on 23-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Are you meaning this?

Looks like a glitch in the telescope or software. Not an alien space ship for sure! But having said that, take a look at the supposed alien ships purportedly taken by Walson through his telescope, which most probably are a hoax:

Pic: John Lenard Walson

Striking similarities, what?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ehm. Guys you should check this out. I reactivated my account just for posting this. Been looking into this forum for a while but never posted really much except for a few words.
I found this very interesting so I used the Microsoft WorldWide Telescope to located the Mufrid star where the supposed "UFOs" are supposed to be stationed.
I don't know what I found but take a look for yourselves.

You can check it out by checking the coords.

I don't know why the images got resized. Here are fullsize images.
i162.photobucket.com...
i162.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by sw3bonny]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Holy # thoose thing aren't there if you target that area and request another picture of the area the dots are in.
Here is a image of exactly the same area

archive.stsci.edu...:55:12&d=18:13:24&e=J2000&h=15.0&w=15.0&f=gif&c=none&fov=NONE&v3=

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Where are the posts of people with telescopes??? come on guys...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sw3bonny

Excellent find sw!
But could those maroon colored dots be glitches of some kind either in the program or the telescope? If not, then do we have something here? You bet we do!! Seems to be getting interesting, what?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Thanks!
Yeah they can be computer or satellite generated dots, but still they are right on the Muphrid star where the supposed portals and ufos are supposed to be

I don't know what thoose dots are but sure thing that they aren't normal dots.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sw3bonny
I found this very interesting so I used the Microsoft WorldWide Telescope to located the Mufrid star where the supposed "UFOs" are supposed to be stationed.
I don't know what I found but take a look for yourselves.

Ok, here they are - the two red objects. The bigger one looks like a huge triangular object if not a glitch. If it is the latter can the experts here figure out how they came about?

Zoomed...

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join