It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I received an email today from Ted Anderson CEO of My Shield Corporation who claims there are numerous alien spaceships around a Star gate/Time portal which one can see near the Big Dipper constellation. These have been moving in and out of that portal since the spring of 2007. They glow bright RED, but are small and hard to see which means one has to be in a dark area away from city lights to see them.

He claims that the number of these alien ships has multiplied of late and apprehensive that something big may be in the offing. No idea how far out they may be. He didn't say.

Some of the drawings which can aid in locating them are reproduced below:

For AUTO Tracking Telescopes:

Arcturus
SAO 100944
GSC 1472:1436, HIP 69673, PPM 130442, HD 124897, B+19 2777
Flamsteed-Bayer: 16-Alpha Bootis

Muphrid
SAO 100766
GSC 1470:1157, HIP 67927, PPM 130166, HD 121370, B+19 2725
Flamsteed-Bayer: 8-Eta Bootis

RA: 14h 08m 37.5s Dec: +13�32'47"
RA: 14h 08m 28.5s Dec: +13�33'42"
Azm: 281�40'53" Alt: +07�09'47"
Rise: 06:46. Transit: 13:34 Set: 20:22

From Muphrid:
Angular separation: 05�51'44"
Position angle: +145�05'

Before we dub him as a hoaxer, let’s get your telescopes and related equipment out of the closet and target the area to see if it’s for real. I don’t have a telescope. So it’ll be great if you guys can help out! Truth or bust!

Thanks and happy hunting!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thought I would Post just to update it. Thats an interesting find... but who is this guy and why should people believe him?

sty

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
wow, very interesting! i hope someone can provide a picture too! I would not be surprised if true as some civilizations in space could have millions of years of technical advances comparative with us...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Don't you think the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world would have seen these already?

Just asking...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This would seem to be a copy of the full email:

Source

Friday, April 13, 2007

Something is happening - Extremely important - Something is happening - Do our Governments know about this?

I've been watching a special location in the Heavens for 30 years, (UFO Universe Freeway Entrance/Portal) and have seen several hundred mother ships and planetary vehicles come and go. Since August, something has changed.

Three (3) small red Alien Ships are controlling the entrance. I've not seen one Alien mother ship come or go since this started. They move fast, they chase one another, they hold in place; this has been going for several weeks now. You don't require anything more than your own eyes. But you have to be in a dark location, you will not be able to see them if your in a city. If you can see the Big Dipper, look to the south around Arcturus and watch between 9 pm and Midnight. They are too dark and move to fast to record with any normal camera.

I think they're here for a reason. Are they protecting our planet for some reason? If so - WHAT? - WHY?

They have to be security ships - very powerful and are controlling what alien civilizations visit our galaxy - what other reason could there be?

I hope you can see the Big Dipper from your home. Good luck, enjoy, this is exciting, but scary at the same time!

The 3 Ships spend time parked lined up with Muphrid, then they travel through this area.

UFO Freeway Entrance Location:
Left/West of Big Dipper handle

Triangle Location

Top Star
Arcturus
SAO 100944
GSC 1472:1436, HIP 69673, PPM 130442, HD 124897, B+19 2777
Flamsteed-Bayer: 16-Alpha Bootis

Bottom Right Star
Muphrid
SAO 100766
GSC 1470:1157, HIP 67927, PPM 130166, HD 121370, B+19 2725
Flamsteed-Bayer: 8-Eta Bootis

Bottom Left Location
Cursor position
RA: 14h 08m 37.5s Dec: +13°32'47"
RA: 14h 08m 28.5s Dec: +13°33'42" (Epoch 2000)
Azm: 281°40'53" Alt: +07°09'47"
Rise: 06:46 Transit: 13:34 Set: 20:22

From Muphrid:
Angular separation: 05°51'44"
Position angle: +145°05'

Here is the link to Ted Anderson's site: www.we-are-not-alone.us
(You'll have to scroll down about a third of the page to get to the relevant info)

Interesting to be sure, but I have to admit, his My Shield business has put me off just a bit...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Very Interesting!

I wish I had a huge telescope to view this area. I wonder if someone were to view this... what would happen?

I have a theory...

What if they are trying to warn us... what if other civilizations are trying to warn us ouf the doom we are about to cause to ourselves or perhaps our world is about to explode (there was another article on ats about the core chancing causing differnet things and what not). What if these red ships are keeping these other ships from warning us. We as a species have to learn to take care of ourself without outside help (thats what the red ships are enforcing). It may be too late for human kind

[edit on 20-6-2008 by rjmelter]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
seriously crazy stuff!! Quick question, whos Ted Anderson? I have a Nexstar Celelstron, but I live in a major city, so the light pollution is pretty strong, not to mention lights around my house
, this is still worth looking out for.

P.s we should believe him as he hasn't given us a reason not to...yet.

thanks. EMM

good find

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Cheers for the heads up Mike...

I sure as hell am going to have a look see if the skies clear tonight.

Intriuge indeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I never used google sky before but I looked up muphrid because he said the activity has been taking place for some time now.

Muphrid is really strangely lit up

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Yep! You got the right link. But he didn't say as much in his email! But whatever, this needs to be verified. Wonder why amateur astronomers haven't spotted them as yet?? Probably not looking in the right direction.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here is a news article about Ted and this UFO Freeway Portal dated back to August 2005. It seems to me that if there were something to this there would have been more information/verification by now....

www.komonews.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I think they're here for a reason. Are they protecting our planet for some reason? If so - WHAT? - WHY?

Do you think these could be them ATS Link

[edit on 20-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey guys, try posting some of these coordinates into Google Sky; I tried SAO 100766. It shows something like a portal and red cigar type ships around it. Let me know what you guys see!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A military build-up of this nature points to only one thing:

They are preparing to engage an invading armada of ships or something as equally as threatening.

As to who or what that is, I have no idea and care not to speculate.

But it must be a considerable force from without that threatens their galactic domination or they wouldn't be extensively preparing for it in the first place

The above being a logical conclusion if there is in fact ships being mobilized.

Could also simply be a military exercise.

This "stargate" business is not even a consideration.

Good thread.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have no idea if this is "real" or not, and will only wait and watch. But your fearful post is just that. Were this to be actually occurring, at our stage of space exploration and understanding of our cosmic neighborhood, we would have no more idea what was going on than a ameoba watching a Shriner's Parade. For all we know, this could be the equivelant of a detour down a dirt road while wormhole repairs are being completed on the main route.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, I'm not buying this just yet, mainly because there seems to be no verification of it. I would think after this length of time, enough people would have looked, that were this true, there would be buzz about it literally everywhere. (Think how fast and far the drone hoax went in just the online community.) It seems only this person, and perhaps a small handful of "believers" can find this happening.

Much more evidence, from a wider variety of sources is needed to give this any credibility, as it should be something widely available to be seen. (And there's no way that any significant portion of amature astronomers, worldwide, could be "silenced" on something of this nature.)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Excellent information you've found, Mike and others. Completely fascinating and intriguing.

I don't have a telescope, so I'll need to 'dip' into this thread to see what y'all have to say.

And, our friends in the Southern Hemisphere are in the same situation, actually.

I did have a question, though. Is there any idea just how far away this Portal is? For instance, if it's in our local neighborhood, say no farther than the orbital distance of Pluto, would it be possible to see its relative shift when viewed from Earth at 6-month intervals, as we orbit the Sun?

Reason I ask is, if you're able to see a ship with the naked eye, and it's, say for instance, ten million miles away....that'd be one massively huge ship, wouldn't it? Seems logical the Portal must be quite near to Earth, if we're able to see the activity, and the actual motion.

But, then I thought, the diameter of Earth's orbit is about 186 million miles...so is this Portal at a fixed distance from the Earth, and orbiting the Sun along with us?

Last question, another poster earlier said something about visitors using the Portal from other Galaxies. So, does mean we can assume that InterGalactic travel is possible, as well as IntraGalactic?? That would be very astonishing.

Thanks for putting up with my questions, I'm a space nerd.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Their opening them up for future space craft to go through. Only the right time dimensional can go.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

NGC!! An amoeba watching a Shriner's Parade!! Priceless...sorry, should have U2U'd this, but I thought everyone should applaud your incredible gift of prose.

Thanks for the good laugh!

WW

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've been in contact with several contactees and they all say aliens are here and are willing to help humanity. We are entering a crossroads in our evolution. I strongly believe it. Just look at all the recent activity IE the UK!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This may prove john lenard walson's evidence!! he has been seeing these ships build up around eartth for a while now. Also with governments and militaries around the world opening their files, perhaps they know this is happening and are preparing us!! Perhaps Reptilians?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join