It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i don't know the guy but to me it says he's trying to make a living at something he enjoys researching.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You don't find it odd that there are no links to info on any of his products, no pictures of anything he has constructed; nothing?

You don't find it odd he wants $5,000 to do presentations on these Alien Ships and after years there are no pictures from anywhere, by anyone?

He has no products, only claims, no services, only claims and he is going to hire all these executive level people up front? With what resources I wonder?

Would a company potentially worth "billions/trillions" have as its main site an amateurish concoction which repeats the same stuff over and over again? Would they forget to even demonstrate a single product or service?

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow! This is so weird! I'd love to know what these space ships are up to..
I'm definitely checking it out!

So do you actually need a telescope or can you see them with the naked eye?? Cuz i have a telescope, it's just not set up yet

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

as i said in my previous post (before the one above), i see something. doesn't mean it's what he saw, or that he even saw anything at all. but after my life experiences, nothing would surprise.

as far as his claims and offers, apparently he's not very good at selling himself. a pro would've had all kinds of jazzy presentations and all that stuff you mentioned. from where i'm standing it just looks like a guy who wants to make money selling goods, services and information but has no idea how to do it. doesn't mean he's a con. most cons seem slicker, if'n you know what i mean. kinda like that tolkien quote: seem fairer but feel fouler. do you feel threatened by him or his data? pretty much everything he talks about as regards pollution and home security, is offered on any number of survival sites. his big problem appears to be he's an amateur.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Johnny....never have I addressed you directly, before.

I asked a few questions, either on page one or two....mostly directed at Mike, but if this all a farce, then there is no need to answer, since my original questions become moot.

Sorry, that sounded so vague, as I read it.

Mike is the OP, and I found this very intriguing....but my questions were not answered. I think this is worthy of further discussion, as it seems many have much to bring to the table.

I am keen to learn more info, as others bring it.....

WW

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
With my own eyes I have seen much 'action' in the big dipper area for many years.
I can't see much the last couple of years as I am in the heart of a city........

BUT ....I used to live out in the boonies and the dipper was always worth watching. I saw UFO's back in 92 that would hide by lining straight up with the dippers stars.....while I was watching the dipper 3 fast white flying stars dislodged from camouflaging in front of dipper stars and fly off in erratic zig zag patterns.
Thats was a JAW DROPPING thing to be witness to......
SO MAYBE just maybe the activity he says thats stepping up in that area is just an ongoing thing...as I was watching it POP with action 16 years ago.....

..........................just sayin.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I thought that it sounded familiar, and after visiting his site I remembered seeing it some two years ago, I think that there is a thread about it somewhere.

I also remember reading about this... But not two years ago. In fact, I vaguely remember offering my time and telescope to see if there was anything in the region... or was that Gridkeeper's nonsense? Either way, there wasn't much to be seen besides, well, stars.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Either way, there wasn't much to be seen besides, well, stars.

But we have tons of stuff between here and there. Tons. Ever wonder if he didn't just pick up on one of our pieces of equipment or something closer to earth? just because you don't see it when looking at the stars, you have to assume the telescope has crossed the path of at least one. Ever seen a map of all the stuff in Earthspace? It's horrendous. It's so crowded up there now, it'd be nigh on impossible to use a telescope to view stars and not have at least something cross your lens or be stationary above it even. think scale and magnitude.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You have to realize that I'm out 3 times a week with a modest bit of equipment gazing. In my near ten years in doing so I've yet to witness anything out of the ordinary. I'm well aware of the junk that's in low Earth orbit and even then it's an amazing feat to have one cross your line of sight. Most of the junk isn't even visible in the first place! But in all honesty I'm not positive it was this specific case that I was looking into or that Gridkeeper/Escamilla escapade that dealt with supposed "huge spacecraft" orbiting Earth at a very close distance. Now that's one thing that has been discussed over and over again and no matter how many times people have checked correct coordinates nothing showed up.

Ah! But then there was a magical device needed to witness these oh so amazing craft that somehow Escamilla was able to produce. Anyways! This is getting really off topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Goddess....sounds interesting....you obviously must live in the Northern Hemisphere, as I've pointed out....because that particular constellation isn't visible from the Southern hemisphere.

What I have been asking, and this is based on my knowledge of astronomy...when we continually see something in the same place in our sky, as the planet rotates....then we are either seeing something very, very far away, or it is staying in a fairly local position....not orbiting, as a natural satellite would....but artificially in place....to be seen, each rotation by Earth....does this make sense to anyone????

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
check this out:
# As of april, 2005 at least 13 nuclear reactor fuel cores, 8 thermoelectric generators, and 32 nuclear reactors are known to be in Earth orbits below 1700 km.

# Low Earth orbit ~ 250-600 km from earth - International space station

# Geosynchronous stationary orbit ~ 35,785 km from earth - communications satellites

# ~ 20,000 km from earth - Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites

pic of the junk field (this doesn't count the actual working devices in space from the nations of the world)
www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

Source
www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That gives a fairly unfair scale to the actual size of the junk orbiting Earth. There's absolutely no way you'd be able to single one of those items out and try to track them with a telescope. They're simply not visible from down here. One of the only objects orbiting Earth I've been able to successfully track and image is the International Space Station.

Think about it for a second, if there's junk represented in such a scale as in the image you posted... No satellite would be safe. They'd be bombarded by various bits of crap non-stop. That's simply not the case, space is a very big place.

Edit: To add, absolutely no launch would be safe to position any single one of our equipment into orbit.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Donoso]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

as i mentioned before, when you are focusing o a star field or a planet, moon, etc, or just into random space, the camera lens will show you the obvious. it will sense and process the less obvious and adjust it so that it doesn't bugger up your view. so you take an image of space, and adjust it and things will start popping out because your camera sees it, it just doesn't show it to you unless you specifically adjust it. otherwise you would see junk in your view. the camera isn't designed to show you fine details like that, unless you request them and the available adjustments and settings have to be pretty intense. since space around our planet is a matter of national security, i'm guessing telescope manufacturers are limited in just how sensitive the equipment can be.
don't say it isn't a matter of national security or you'll have to argue the case of that brit who hacked nasa -- in his defense.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

i didn't post an image. one of the other members did. i just put it in my paintshop and upped the clarity and brightness/contrast, so things that aren't normally shown but are indeed photographed, would show up.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

This is absolutely false. At no point in focusing a telescope on any object will you see "junk" in your field of view. The eyepieces on a telescope are nothing like current digital camera lenses with auto focus. Try to find images of ground based telescopes seeing junk out in Earth orbit. You simply cannot focus on the junk because they are so small!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

if you can see an object increased in size, such as that image that was posted of murphaz on the previous page, many fold their original size in the sky, when it was originally just a dot in the sky (and all those outer limits of the galaxy images, showing us hundreds of thousands of galaxies beyond our own that we simply can't see from earth, you can see junk closer to earth. especially big pieces of junk or maybe even active devices. the final image just doesn't show you it, it adjusts the image so you only see the obvious. the night sky is full of stuff. i've seen satellites hurling past from the ground, in broad daylight.

it is, afterall, a matter of national security. folks who look for this stuff, understand it's a matter of national security. they aren't trying to screw up the works, they're just trying to see what's going on out there. i see no reason why this guy's data would be a threat to anyone, and that it would engender the kind of character assassination i see going on in this thread. he's just some guy who thinks he sees things in his telescope. you can't prove he doesn't, you don't have his eyeballs.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello all I happened to come across something that I thought was well interesting pertaining to this thread and I thought I would share it. I have tried very respectfully though many times to post anonymously here and the mods never allow the post so I hope they decide to share this one. So I was checking out the coordinates on google sky and on the SAO 100766 coordinate which is Muphrid. I checked the info boxes when coordiantes zoomed in to try and learn a little more about the site. There is one that brings up audio of some lady talking about the area giving facts and she says that Muphrid was originally called Arcturus, Which I may be wrong but isn't that one of the possible species of aliens we think may exist. She goes on to explain why it was changed. Anyways I still do not know what I believe on this noe but I thought that was iinteresting so I wanted to get it out there. Thanks much.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I believe we are going to see full disclosure soon but I think a major "event" of some type will occur first,then the ufos will fly in to the "rescue",setting it all up for the antichrist,et.al. to enter and rule over us. I also believe that the so-called elitists will be a big part of it. Our only hope will be with the blood of the Lamb. Fasten your seatbelts......

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
true or false: when you photograph an image that's very far away, the focus on the lens changes how you see things that are closer to your location. things in the foreground usually fade until they are translucent and in come cases, invisible? so if you are focusing, with a powerful lens, on a star, you'll not only be covering a vast area of space, assuring some piece of space junk will be in your view, but anything closer to you by comparison will thin out, become translucent or even totally invisible, yes?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join