It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Just trying to bring realistic reasoning and logic to the table is all.

We need to look at how this can't be possible before we look at how it is possible.

At least then we got the bases covered.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here’s what I asked him after receiving his email which was proprietary:

Question: Why not use a good telescope to see those objects? Why only with the naked eye? Have you seen them through a powerful scope?

Answer: Have used several telescopes, manual and automated, the planet is turning too fast, and the Alien craft are constantly moving. The top Pacific NW Photographers have attempted using their equipment and the telescopes I've sold to them with mounting I created for their cameras, and the results weren't good enough. Since thousands can see them with their eyes...its just easier.

Question: And if they could be easily visible through a telescope, then why haven't they made front line news so far? Wouldn't that be the smoking gun? Why no photographs? Have you any?

Answer: The only telescopes that would work well are the planetary telescopes and I've asked all of them...with no response.

The Alien Craft are busy, moving thru/around the portal, and their numbers have been increasing. This has been going since September 2007. Something was happening or IS GOING TO HAPPAN! The World must know!

Thanks, Ted.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by robwerden
Ok I hate to say it, but I just went out side 10 min ago and saw a red flash directly to the right of the star. I stared at it for about 2 min through my ETX90 telescope with the stock lens. I noticed a satalite fly directly by and followed it to the right for a few seconds, then I moved back to the star indicated in the photo posted by the OP and gee wiz as soon as I got the star in view there was a bright deep red flash which was just as bright as the star and directly next to it.

I continued to watch and did not see it again. I gave up after 10 min.

I'm not sure what your trying to get at .. are you saying you just confirmed this story or debunked it.>>? sorry just a little confused...

It is just a report of a red light in the same area as reported by the OP. I don't think it would be a confirmation unless it happened again. I went back out after posting and watched for 20 min and there was no more activity. If it is a ET ship then it was only there for 2 seconds. The original story from a while back was the ships were guarding the stargate. So I was expecting that if I did see something it would be constant. I have a color camera I can attach to my telescope and record video. So far there is nothing to record. It was just a single instance, and not reproducible.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I will believe it when I see it, oh wait... (yet another awesome modelling technique)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
You don't require anything more than your own eyes. But you have to be in a dark location, you will not be able to see them if your in a city.

So you can see them with your eyes, but on a dark night?

Then my telescope is able to see them on a city nightsky, probably...

I still haven't bought new eyepieces

Damn retarded country I live in, there's no place I can buy them...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but the quality of images in Google Sky is awful. Their compression is choppy, with whole chunks missing and the wrong color. If you want to see good images, there are real tools like SkyView ( skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov... ) and the Sloan Digital Sky Survey ( www.sdss.org... ) and the research-grade Aladin Sky Atlas ( aladin.u-strasbg.fr... ). Seriously. I was excited when I heard about Google Sky, only to zoom around and see garbage in almost every field of view. I don't know how they can let this image set sit there for month after month when better images have been available on the web for years now -- it's embarrassing.

Anyone who is cataloging the image errors in Google Sky is wasting their time. They use the same image sources as the other sites I mentioned, they just mangle them all. Check out the good stuff and see how it compares.

Also, if an object is in medium Earth orbit, its location on the sky depends on the observer's location on earth, due to simple triangulation. Any exact position given could vary by a few degrees if you're on the other side of the globe.

And the guy who claims that space junk shows up in every space image has obviously never seen good astrophotography. Aircraft lights do foul up a lot of photos, but space junk, no. It is absolutely false that as you focus on a distant star you're imaging "a huge part of the sky". Most sky photos cover only a few arcminutes -- less than a millionth of the sky. Even the simplest reckoning says you'd need over a million chunks of BRIGHT space junk before one will "always" be in shot. I know of very very few ground-based images of even the brightest objects in orbit. Though the shape of the Space Station can just barely be made out from a mid-range telescope on the ground.

Have fun exploring the sky, but quit talking rubbish, folks.

Sorry for the anonymous post, but I'm really tired of signing up for new websites & forums. If you're going to flame me (because you always flame anyone who actually knows something), you can call me ScottV.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This site and thread was brought to my attention by one of our university's patrons. Having taken the time to read this was not entirely a waste of effort as several posts by anonymous and 'Scotty' are not without merit.

This thread does professional and amateur astronomy and astronmers a great disservice of miss-information not to mention those most important; the public.

I'll not take the time to point out the fundamental errors in critical thinking and overt falsehoods as they should be blatantly obvious to any with the desire to even skim the surface veneer of what I suppose passes as research within this thread.

A great many astronomers, perhaps the majority, are of the opinion our humble, fumbling species is not alone and for some of us it is a life's work to demonstrate this in factuality and it is displays such as this that makes our work a laughing-stock and more difficult than it already has become.

Be truly assured that when evidence of value is found it will be reported to the public at large when duly confirmed.

Dr. Ray "rayjay" Jayawardhana

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by free-energy

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Can anyone tell me why there is a RED SQUARE where the portal by Arcturus is suppose to be? It was on Google Sky and looks a lot like the "blank" areas on Google earth when they dont want you to see something......

link

This is where Google used an image from a second source to complete the picture...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by free-energy]

I found a discussion between the astronomers working on the project. There was a problem processing the colors and some of the images look bad. The last post was on July 09 2008. they were discussing how the algorithms for red were not working right.

I didn't mark the link and now I can't find it again.

Astronomers work with glass plates and large negatives and digitizing them causes some of the anomalies. You can see the edges of the plates in the red rectangle.

It's hard honest work. That doesn't mean I trust NASA.
I'm still new here and will try to be more diligent in bringing proof.

"That's a completely reliable figure Dave" - HAL

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Dear collegues!
Did you realize that all what you are seeing now from this distance happened some thousands or millions of years ago? Its no real time seeing, its a time machine seeing. Consider this.
Norbert

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Be truly assured that when evidence of value is found it will be reported to the public at large when duly confirmed.
Dr. Ray "rayjay" Jayawardhana

So, Dr Ray, who will be responsible for reporting it to the public? NASA? ESA? AU? The parent government? Media? Just who? As you must be aware, there's much more going on out there than you can ever imagine! What do we know about it? Nix! Classified is the word. So don't bet on everything being put in the public domain. It most likely never will! I thought you knew?

Cheers!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Has anyone checked out this area with WorldWide Telescope yet? I have.Could be some glitches but I do see some small weird looking blue thingies in the middle of this area.Like I said could be some glitches like the the big blue telescope things thats all over the place in the sky map.You have to zoom into the middle of the "triangle" to see them.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't believe in "Time Portal", time travel. Anytime I see this being claimed I see brown spots before my eyes (BS). Time travel is just fantasy physics used to entertain and distract society and science from the real thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Doesn't take an astronomer to realize the object I watched in late 2007, slightly above and to the right of the triangle of stars was inside our solar system. The first time I saw it, it was a reddish haze. The next time I saw it (~2 weeks later) it was a red dot and inside the triangle (it had moved and changed shape).

This doesn't mean it's "alien spaceships/stargates", it could still be a natural event. But to state infatically that it is a celestial phenomenon (supernova?) without providing proof of your claim is just as falacious a claim as alien spaceships.

On a side note: I don't want to come off as rude or attacking but instead of using one account for several people you should create your own accounts individually. After reading your responses you come off as a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder. It's hard to follow your collective reasoning. Seriously... get your own accounts.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i want to share this with you and i want to share it in this thread.

last years sumnmer i once was tracking a sattelite when just beside another lit up, moved at 90 degress angle away from the sattelites path and turned off (turned its light off) as quickly again..

well this year is somewhat very different

i've seen these starts moving very close to earth and shining very brightly, i mean big and easy to spot in a rural area.
they are not flickering at all.. shining sometimes as bright as venus, they are not moving in constant speed or direction and most of all
they turn off after like 20-100 seconds, as if their cloaking is sometimes not perfect.

in start of may i saw one (at least) every night for around 10 days... EVERY NIGHT... sometimes multiple objects where seen, but most interesting of all i could feel when they were out there... i just knew and looked up and found them..

some of then were near the big dipper, but all of them were moving fast as if cruising very near to earth.
it was not possible to tell how near because of the bright light, the light were somewhat changing and when turning on the cloaking they dimmered for half a second then turned off or stayed dimmered for 10 secs slowly going away..

THIS was seen above sealand, and above copenhagen in Denmark.

im not joking, it continued to the end of last month..
this month i have "only" seen one U.F.O

GO OUTSIDE PEOPLE, look with your eyes, It only takes a minut and somehow in this minute you will hit one in a million...
or otherwise im very special..

i've been watching the night sky everytime im under it for the last year, when i walk, or just when im going out with the trash..

its easy to spot movement and also movement of shimmering objects.

and apologizations for the spelling (o;

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

dont yout think others would have found out about this already and why would we believe him if hes for some strange reason the only person who can find out about it im kinda skeptical

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

thats actually kinda interesting

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

yes, some of time ive got my girlfriend out in the night to see it, so i have a witness.
but others must have witnessed this or maybe its like when nobody looks a whole country is not seeing by accident.
but i had my first of these sights by accident...

or nearly i looked at the starts... maybe nobody likes to look at stars anymore

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you ScottV and Dr. Ray for the information. Google Sky is a new work in progress composed of thousands of photographs at 200 to 500 megapixels each. Being as its coming from private industry we may get some photos of things never before released. Plus we part timers have the convenience of not having to load a huge program onto our hard drives.

Richard C. Hoagland has scientific proof of NASA not playing straight with the public. Satellite weather loops showing radio wave interference patterns on one frame are edited for our viewing comfort. People are paid to flame the new agers and we are a volunteer community.

It makes sense that in getting so many good unknown space craft photos around the world that eventually we will start getting as many sitings going on in space. It also makes sense that we as a community are going to have to find the truth for ourselves. All professionals are welcome to come and share here. But we will deny ignorance

I am eagerly waiting in anticipation of our ATS field reporters and experienced and new amateur astronomers reporting back on what they find. It's the curious new students that stress the establishment and push the frontiers, not knowing what can't be done. This work is exciting.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by free-energy
I found a discussion between the astronomers working on the project. There was a problem processing the colors and some of the images look bad. The last post was on July 09 2008. they were discussing how the algorithms for red were not working right.

Ooops. I got the date wrong. Make that June 09 2008.

"Machine. Unexpectedly I invented a time." - The Zen of Motorcycle Maintenance

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join